Carousel Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But this time…. She ground herself into my face, onto my mouth. I arranged my arms and hands so they were around her waist, pulling her into my mouth. She was busy too, but right now, she had inflamed my desire to have her my way. I had the quick thought - 'If I can distract her from what she is doing, I win.' I set about doing that. Her hands were around me, her mouth busy and engaged. If I could get her to concentrate more on her own pleasure, I would have mastered her, if only for a second.

I should have known by now that nothing with this lady was straight ahead, without the unexpected.

I slipped her clit into my mouth. I bit down, slowly, lightly at first, and was rewarded as I had expected - a whispered, urgent, "Biiiiiiite…"

I couched my teeth in my lips and bit down harder. I had never gotten her to say 'Stop.' This was not to be the exception. I bit much harder than I was comfortable with, but instead of hurting her, she gasped, rested her head on my thigh, and huffed out enough air to fill a sail. My arms against her belly told me she had contracted to a very small point. I knew that if I could feel her neck at this moment, the cords would be straining, her throat tight. I kept up the pressure, and finally pushed her past the edge by flicking my tongue against her clit, without let-up.

Her night-cry was short but intense, the voice of woman-pleasure, fulfilled. Her forehead rested against my thigh. I lay back, looking at her legs, all of her. I expected her to move off me, and come up to me, but I was wrong. She was not through yet with what she was doing. And if the dictum is true about a woman never being more ready than when she just has, this lady was ready! She fell to on me again, surprising me. She spread her legs again, and pushed her pussy toward me. I obliged, determined to once again distract her. I circled her clit and sucked into it's place again, and began rubbing my tongue against her. She reacted by pushing harder against my face and jacking me harder in her hand. I felt her reach for something beyond me, felt her hand sliding down my leg. I continued holding her, my arms around her waist, pulling her to me, even harder.

I felt something bump the underside of my upper arm. I reached down to see what it was, and she was pressing a bullet shape into my hand. Since I was not giving up my pride of place on her pussy, I had to assume she wanted me to use it on her other opening. I set it against her, and twirled it slowly at the center of the tight opening. I let go of her pussy only long enough to run the end of the vibrator along her slit, slicking it up for it's next job. I set it again at her back opening, and moved it in a small circle while I opened up and situated her pussy in my mouth again.

I heard her grunt as it slipped in. I didn't recognize the toy and at this moment didn't know if it was inert, or battery operated. I found the switch at the flat end as the device slid into her nearly all the way. There was a ring around the base, I suppose to keep it from falling in. She clamped down on the body of the toy, and I twisted the ring carefully. I felt the vibrations begin, tickling my nose.

I pushed the toy farther into her. I then entered that more or less unconscious state, the one where you are doing two things at once. I was having more fun eating her, but I was also interested in pushing that vibrator into her, over and over again as the pressure from inside kept pushing it back out. I held her clit between my teeth gently, and moved the exposed end of the toy around in a large circle. I was rewarded with a gasp of pleasure.

I didn't know if she could come again this soon, even with this added stimulation, but I hoped she could. I concentrated on making her forget about eating me, and kept up the pressure on her clit and ass. She was distracted, all right. And I soon had the answer to the question about whether or not she could come again. She could.

My arms were around her thighs and waist, my hands draped back over her backside, spreading her cheeks, toying with her ass, plunging the toy into her again and again. I could feel the pulsing of the toy as it reached into her as far as it could. Suddenly I felt her legs tense, her arms get tight on my legs, and her legs squeeze me tightly. I watched in wonder as her color between her legs turned bright pink, then deep red, and pussy pulsed on my tongue.

I took the chance that she would want to slow down a moment, now, and removed the toy, dropping it on the floor by the bed. The best thing right now was she wanted to be kissed, now. Right now. She quickly moved off me, and turned to face me, and dived toward me, her mouth seeking mine. Her tongue was busy, her lips alive. Her hands caressed me, holding me tightly, her entire demeanor of someone needing re-assurance, giving attention and love in the right proportions so she could be sure she had returned measure for measure.

Finally she lay beside me, holding me, her head on my shoulder. "You make me very happy, you know."

"Good," I said. "I would hate to be the only one in the room who was happy."

I felt her smile.

If you drive to work, or anywhere, often, repeatedly, you know how it feels to get comfortable, not even looking at the road signs or the surroundings to know where you are. In the same way your tongue knows the inside of your mouth, or hers, I knew where we were in the process, the series of events that lead from here to there. We were here, quiet in bed. We were going there, up the mountain that she and I lived beside each time we were together. The road was familiar, even beloved.

The faint stirrings of her legs and hips against me told me she was thinking of me, of us, in the way lovers have. Her body was here in this moment, but her mind was well ahead, thinking of how it would be in a few minutes, when I was doing this or that.

Her hands moved with purpose to hold me, enfolding me in her grasp, neither too tight nor too loose. Her arm reached farther, circling me, pulling me to her. Finally her head raised, her mouth seeking mine. I pulled her to me, closer, tighter, as we kissed. Her breasts against my chest felt good. The arm she had been laying on I felt pressed behind me, around my neck, increasing her leverage to get closer, to kiss me harder. I felt her legs spread, her thighs separate and circle my thigh as she lay more and more atop me. Her thigh was next to my dick now, her hand busy working back and forth.

I continued to rub her back and her arm. Suddenly she squeezed me tightly. I had to break our kiss to breathe. When I did, she took the moment to move away from me, only to situate herself on her haunches, next to me, just out of reach so she could swallow me. I didn't have time to think of the unfairness. We had been in 69 when she came, and she had been eating me up to that moment. Now she was getting to eat me without distractions. Like I said, I didn't have time to think of that, not now.

Her hand was around me, holding tightly. She bent to me and laved me with her tongue, and flashed that impish smile at me as she engulfed me. I felt her tongue dart back and forth as she did her best to drive me crazy. I lay back on the pillow and stretched my fingers far enough to reach at least the outside of her thigh. At least I was touching her now.

Her dark red hair was short, beautiful. She had no need to flip it up out of her way. And I had an unobstructed view of what she was doing - when I could concentrate. She worked her hand up and down in time with some rhythm in her head. From time to time she would stretch the pinky on the hand that was holding me, and dig it into the center of the sack beneath. I got the idea she was doing that to let me know it was her. No worries. Her right hand was flat on my stomach, playing with the skin and hair there. Now and then she would pinch enough to keep my attention distracted a bit. When I could look at her, I saw her breasts beyond her arms, nipples hard and taut.

I looked at her flanks, her legs bent at the knee, that great ass of hers sitting on her feet and ankles. The smooth muscles along her thighs flexed, and in the small part of my brain not being pleasured by her, I saw her legs part. I felt her right hand disappear from my stomach, and dive between her legs. I smiled, and lay back. She could certainly take care of herself at least as well as I could.

She made the best of her remaining tools, her hand and her mouth. Her tongue teased at the head of my dick, intense feelings stabbing out from there to the rest of me. Her hand jacked up and down, meeting her lips as she teased at the head like licking the best ice cream cone she had ever seen. Any number of times she made me tense up, my hips bucking off the bed, the feelings just too much for the moment.

This was another of those signposts on the mountain road that told me which way we would go and not go, and what we would see along the way: I had tried before to insinuate my hand under her while she enjoyed herself this way. She had firmly planted her lower leg into the bed, and not let me pass. Since her knee was against my hip, I had no access to the paradise between her legs. I had given up and just lay back and enjoyed. It was worth it.

She was bent double, working at her task. The sensations her ministrations sent through me were exquisite. I would never mistake these feelings for good ol' missionary-doggie-her-on-top-spoon fashion sex, but as an appetizer, they were wonderful.

It was a balancing act though, a tight-rope act with all sorts of considerations as to consequences. At what point do I stop her, and we go on to the next stage of the mountain road? Since it will not lead to an end, should I stop her at all? Or just let her go until she wants to stop? For the moment I just lay back and enjoyed both of us.

She cupped me with her other hand, while she gently jacked up and down, her mouth at the tip. She had turned this into a distinctly intimate kiss. Her tongue flicked out at the head as she gave me a sideways glance, her eyes dancing and playful. All the nerves reached up to her, straining for another touch of that wonderful tongue.

I'd had about all I could stand for the moment. I loved her, and I told her so as I flexed my stomach, rose up and captured her, tumbling her over backwards onto her back. At some point in that process, she had not only become resigned to it, but was convinced it was her idea, and whatever had taken me so long? I bent to kiss her again, my arms slipping around behind her. The top of the mountain road was just ahead, and all the curves and bends were familiar from here: Her legs separated just right, she situated herself under me just so, my knees were a predictable distance from her ass, our bellies met as we kissed, her breasts against my chest. The moment I moved to close what little distance was between us, I knew she would meet me with her middle.

I continued to kiss her, feeling her lips tongue and hands caressing me as we ground our bodies together. Her knees grasped at my sides, and pulled me closer to her. She used her purchase to lift herself up, rubbing herself against my dick as we readied each other for the sprint to the finish. The moment of the opening of the gate - I slipped inside. It was heavenly. Again I didn't want to move, but before long, moving seemed it would offer even more pleasure, and I began to rock back and forth, slowly sliding in and out of her, still locked in a kiss. I was thankful at that moment we could both breathe through our noses, at least.

We pitched along, rocking up and back, along the path upward. I felt her breath catch once, twice, and her small voice escape her lips as she gather all the pleasure she could from the moment. I did a very 'guy' thing and concentrated on my dick for the moment, feeling every millimeter of it enter and retract.

Something made us step up the pace. I moved faster, she responded by holding me tighter, bucking into me, effectively doubling the rate we pounded each other. To breathe better, I moved away from her, standing on my knees between her legs, looking at her. I gazed into her eyes as I fucked her. The angle was not as satisfying, but the view was tremendous: her breasts, her eyes, her face. I wanted that to be the last I saw and heard.

I fell on her again, her mouth seeking mine. Pumping again, harder, I felt the beginning sensation that would lead to the stars, launched from this mountaintop. I pulled up, trying to lift her from the bed with my dick alone. The resulting feelings multiplied, and I moved faster and faster. I wanted to kiss as we came, but I could only say, 'Debbbbbbb….'

She knew what I meant, and kissed my mouth as I poured into her. As soon as I could I kissed her back.

"Why are your eyes closed?" she asked.

I thought for a second. "I am afraid if I open them, you might not be there."

"O, I'm here," she said. And kissed me again, to prove it.

I moved off her, reached for the towel. We readied ourselves for sleep, arranging arms and legs in a most satisfactory manner, intertwined, peaceful, resting, no pressure on any surface not meant for it.

My lips were near her ear again. I whispered to her, "Love you…"

Her head bent away from me, but her body came nearer, pressing hard against me. The afterglow of sensations increased as she pressed her ass against me, echoes of feelings sweetly remembered. I thought I heard her say, "…you too…" but I wasn't sure. It didn't matter. I loved her, and we would find a way to make this, or whatever arrangement, work.

I reached up and touched her necklace again. She grasped my hand, and kissed my fingers, squeezing tightly, as if that would make it all okay. For the moment, it did. Tomorrow was another day.

12