Carpe Carnis

Story Info
Small town Sam finds herself in a big league slave ring.
8.1k words
4.14
31.5k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shadowine
Shadowine
15 Followers

First off, I would like to thank you for reading my very first submission to Literotica! This first chapter is a quieter intro to a much, much larger story. If you all can bear with me I promise that Sam's journey will delve into a much darker, sinister place that has a definite place here in Reluctance/Non Consent. I mean for this to be a many chaptered chain story so if short and sweet is your thing then maybe you can save this for later or suggest it for someone who enjoys them instead. Like I said before, this is my very first story so I absolutely would be grateful for any criticism and or praise! I beg it of you, really. I'm learning and I hope that this is my intro into bigger and better things.

*

4:23... 4:30... 4:35... 4:40... Every time Sam looked at the clock, it crept along slower and slower.

"Where the hell are you Jill?" Sam exhaled as she unconsciously wiped down her register again, waiting for her reliever to take over so she could go home. The problem was, Jill was becoming less and less reliable and worse still, Jill was her boss! Pretty Jill with her Barbie blonde hair and her tiny body... She looked like she belonged on a beach in Cali rather than Colton, Indiana.

Sam on the other hand looked exactly like she belonged right here in small town USA. She was 26 years old, almost 27. Her long chestnut hair was naturally highlighted from weekends in her mother's garden to visits to the beaches of Lake Michigan. Her eyes were blue with a circle of brown around her pupil and her soft olive skin was gently tanned. She wasn't skinny like Jill but was a healthy, muscular build of 143lbs on a 5'5 frame. Her breasts were round and full D cups and her ass was firm too. The little rebel in her was inked with many tattoos. Her back, ribs, and hips, shoulders, wrists, and legs, they all bore the marks of a young woman with too much time on her hands and some extra money to play with.

The door chimed as someone entered and Sam could hear Jill's flirty laugh. When she looked up at the clock it read 5:28 and Jill still had to prep for her night shift.

"Hey there, Sam!" Jill squeaked as she bounced in and threw on her red vest with Frey's stitched on the breast. Frey's was a very small, family owned hardware store just a couple of blocks from where Sam and her mom lived.

"Hey Jill, I was beginning to worry about you." Sam lied. She stored her cleaning supplies under the counter and rested her chin in her palms as she leaned on the counter.

"Oh, you don't have to worry about me!" She giggled as she ignored Sam's sarcasm and walked to the back of the store to finally get to work. As soon as she came back out, Sam could get her purse and leave.

5:40... 5:48... 5:56... Where did she go? While there were no customers in the store, Sam hesitated to leave the register at the front and go look for Jill. Nate the lumber yard boy was here somewhere but more than likely, he was outside on his phone with a cigarette.

Several more minutes ticked by and the soft rock on the radio was starting to drive her mad. "Jill!" Sam called out through the little store. "Jill, can I go home now?"

There was no answer as she listened except for John Mellencamp's R.O.C.K in the USA, overhead. "Fuck you Jill, you piece of shit!" Sam slammed her fist down on the conveyor belt and left her register after checking the parking lot monitor and making sure it was empty except for Jill's Ford Fiesta and Nate's beat up old Chevy truck.

The employee offices were in the back of the shop and she burst through the door to nothing but an empty desk and lockers where they kept their personal belongings while on the clock. Sam was about to grab her locker key from her pocket and just leave when she heard a man's voice coming from Jill's father's office. The door was closed but the lights were on and there was a little window in the center of the door.

She knew in her gut she shouldn't look but curiosity got the better of her and she crept towards the door to just barely peek in. Sam had to put her hand over her mouth and nose to stifle the snort she wanted to release! Jill's fried, bleached head was bobbing up and down in Nate's lap as he sat in her father's office chair. Jill was down on her knees and had her back to the door where Sam peeked in and Nate was clearly too focused on Jill to check on their privacy.

"Hooooollllyyyy Ssshhhhiiiiittt!" Sam whispered into her hand. Nate tightened his grip in Jill's hair and slammed her face down on his cock so hard that even Sam could tell she was choking on it. The look of pure ecstasy on his face was enough to make Sam clench her legs together.

"If you can't take it to the hilt, I will shove it up your ass dry again!" Nate hissed, slapping Jill with his free hand. It was enough of a blow to cause her to cough and pull off his dick while she gagged for a moment.

Nate was huge! Erect, he had to be at least nine or ten inches with a very solid girth. His muscular legs flexed under Jill's tiny hands and she resumed her blow job before he could hit her again. It must have been what he wanted because Sam watched his eyes roll back into his head and he corded up like a snake ready to strike.

"That's better baby. Now when I cum you better swallow it all, milk me with your throat." He threw his head back as he began to pant and he gripped the office chair till his knuckles were white. "Fuck yes! Fuck I'm going to come down your throat!"

Jill whined and groaned loud enough that Sam could hear her through the closed door. Her hips were swaying with need for her own release but Nate made no outward sign to reciprocate and her hands were firmly grasping Nate's naked legs.

"Jillian baby, you are learning so well." The hand that had balled her hair into his fist relaxed and he slowly began to pet her and smooth her hair back out. "Next time, don't be fucking late. I don't want Sam here when we fuck around."

"Thank you, Master." Jill panted and Sam had to lean away from the window. There was no holding back her completely astonished squeak and she quickly decided it was time to return to the register before she was caught.

Just when Sam returned to her register, a pair of headlights pulled into the parking lot and she watched the camera as two older men got out of the car and started walking in. As she gathered her wits back about herself, it dawned on her how wet she was between her legs. Had she really been turned on by Jill and Nate?! She squirmed awkwardly as the doors opened and the men entered.

"Good evening and welcome to Frey's. Can I help you find anything?" The two men acknowledged her greeting, but didn't answer her outright. Perhaps they hadn't heard her.

"Yeah right..." Sam sighed as she looked back up at the clock across from her register. It was 6:15 now. Her mom would surely be calling her cell which was tucked away in her purse in the lockers. She should have been home almost forty-five minutes ago

She watched the two old men in aisle 4 who were checking out different brands of light bulbs and lamp replacement parts. One of them kept looking back her way and nudging his friend. Once he decided to make suggestive comments about her breasts, Sam looked away in disgust. Really? Old men have to be sickos after what she just watched in her boss's office?

Sam retyped her password into the register so she could check out the two men as they came back to the front of the store.

"Find everything ok?" Jill had decided to finally grace the world with her presence. Her hair was tied up in a loose bun and her cheeks were flushed but her work face was back on and Sam had to stop her jaw from falling to the floor.

"Yes, thanks sweetheart." They watched as she bounced off and restocked some boxes of nails and screws. "Yeah Jill, I'm sure you need a good screw..." Sam scoffed in her head.

The men paid for their light bulbs and Sam closed out her register again. "I'm out for the night. I'll see you tomorrow." It was difficult for Sam to look at Jill directly. All she could think about was Nate's face as she blew him in her father's chair.

"No problem hun. You have a good night." Jill took over the register and grabbed the cleaning supplies from under the counter with a smile.

Sam almost told her that she had already cleaned for the night but decided to hold her tongue. "You probably have a lot to clean up you whore..." She quickly ran to the back of the store to grab her sweater and purse when she ran headlong into Nate.

He grabbed her to keep her from falling and she stuttered as she looked up into his baby blue eyes. "I...I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to rush back here like that." She regained her footing but Nate kept his hold on her arms. His hands were hot and sweaty and she didn't like the way his thumb ran in a little circle briefly against her skin.

"It's alright Sam. No harm done." He smiled and finally let go of her with a small squeeze. His arms were deeply tanned from working outside and his hands were rough and calloused. Sam squeezed her legs shut again without even thinking and remembered how wet she was down there.

"I'm heading home now. I'll see you tomorrow." Blushing a deep red, she scooted around his tall frame and took her locker key out of her pocket.

"See ya, Sam." Nate left her alone in the back room with a smile as she fumbled with her lock. "How can they be so nonchalant?" She whispered.

When she had shouldered on her Northface sweater and picked her phone out of her purse, Sam made sure to clock out then made a mad dash out of the store and out into the chilled early evening air.

It was early October and the sky was growing dark a lot earlier now. Leaves rustled across the empty parking lot and she checked her phone as she started for home. There were three missed calls from her mother and two from her old boyfriend Brian who lived a couple of houses down from her. What the hell did he want?

It was probably smarter to call her mom first. She redialed her mom's cell and listened to the ring as she walked. There was a white Dodge Charger sitting at the far end of the parking lot near the sidewalk she used to get home. Something about the car gave her the creeps as she got closer.

"Sam, where are you!" Her mother cried as she answered. She was always so concerned when she walked home alone in the dark.

"I'm fine, I'm sorry. I just got out of work really late. It was Jill's fault again. She was really late today." Sam pulled her sweater around her and hurried past the white car. The windows were deeply tinted but she could just make out the orange tip of a cigarette inside. Someone was just sitting there in their lot? Should she call Jill and let her know?

"Well at least you're ok. Make sure Harry pays you overtime for these past few days. Maybe it should come out of Jill's paycheck..." Her mom was always reminding her to double check her paychecks. It wasn't that Harry missed any of her scheduled hours but sometimes he forgot about all the times she had to stay after till Jill was ready to take over.

"We can only dream." Sam mused to her mom who laughed back.

"Dinner is in the microwave when you get home. Please be careful." Sam nodded along to her mother's worrying and smiled.

"I won't be long. Get some sleep and I will see you tomorrow." Her mom worked odd shift hours at a local warehouse that shipped car parts and she had to wake up around one in the morning to get ready so she was usually in bed by now.

"I love you honey."

"I love you too mom." They both hung up and Sam checked her voicemail to see what Brian had wanted.

"Hey Sammy, I was just checking up on you. I was wondering if you had plans this weekend. There is going to be a bonfire party up in Michigan where a couple of friends are staying for a few weeks. I know you don't usually work weekends but if you're busy, it's alright and I understand. Greg, Luca, and Johnny are going to be there too with their girls." There was a pause as Brian considered his next words carefully and Sam laughed. "I know you're not my girl anymore but I would like to see you and it can be just as friends like usual. Just hit me back up ok? Have a good night."

Sam didn't delete the message just yet but instead shook her head at the thought of spending the weekend in Michigan with Brian and slipped the phone back into her purse.

"What am I going to do with you?" She mumbled even as a smile crept up on her lips.

She had already walked three blocks before she stood waiting for the lights to change at Fell Rd and Nixon when she saw the white Charger with the tinted windows pass her slowly by. While the windows were too dark to see the driver, she had the creeped out feeling that she was being watched. It wasn't really practical for Sam to drive to work when it was so close unless the weather was bad, but she wished for nothing more in the world than to be in the safety of her car right now.

The rest of her walk was brisk and the hair on the back of her neck stood up as she got closer and closer to her street. Her keys were gripped painfully in her fist that was shoved in her jacket pocket and the metal bit into her skin. Colton was a safe, small city where most people could even leave their cars or houses unlocked, but tonight was strange. It scared her a little.

As she finally turned down Helmonte Road where she lived, Sam felt like she could breathe again. Really why was she so creeped out by the one car? She mentally kept slapping herself back to reality. It was just a car and there was nothing unusual about it leaving the parking lot and passing her by. Was there?

The lights were off at her house except for the porch light and she turned to check out Brian's house as she passed. There were pumpkins already set out on the porch and the house was fully lit. She could even see the TV was on in the living room. Brian's dad had probably just gotten home from work and was relaxing in his beaten up old recliner.

She missed her dad. He had been killed in a drunk driving accident several years ago right after she had graduated high school. He wasn't the drunk driver but they had both been killed in the accident. He had just been on his way home from work too. The memories made Sam's stomach turn. She hadn't even noticed that she had stopped walking and was staring at the window like a stalker.

Nathyn Cooper, her father, had been such a good man. Nine to five worker just like she was now, but he had worked at the same warehouse her mom was at. They had met there a long time ago, love at first sight. Sam missed having family dinners and hearing her father's laugh as he joked around. They had always gone to the Friday night football games at the high school and got ice cream on Saturdays... Another unfair death that tried to break apart a family but Sam and her mom stayed strong. Together, they kept the house running and their bond was tighter than ever. Her mom had even started to loosen up enough to try a few online dating sights.

She shook herself out of her mental cage and blushed as she realized she was still standing outside Brian's house. A soft giggle escaped her lips until she looked a couple of houses down and all the blood drained from her face. The white Charger was down the street and way too close to her house for it to be a coincidence.

"Maybe it's not the same car?" She whispered as she started to take a few steps closer to Brian's house. It was safer there that her own at the moment if someone was following her. There was no reason to wake her mom unless she had any proof.

It was probably a stupid idea to barge in on her ex, but Sam decided to hide until the car had left her alone. She walked as calmly as possible up to the door and knocked all while glancing back every couple of seconds.

The doorknob rattled and Brian's dad answered with a tired but 'pleased to see her' smile.

"Sammy! This is a pleasant surprise. Can I help you?" He let her inside and closed the door behind them. Sam immediately felt a surge of safety and the warm air brought warmth back into her chilled cheeks.

"I was wondering if Brian was home?" She let go of the keys in her pocket and allowed her hand to stretch before massaging out the cramp which had taken hold in her thumb.

He chuckled and drained the rest of his Budweiser before responding. "Sure, he's downstairs as always." He started to lead her towards the basement stairs in the kitchen before stopping to grab them both a beer from the fridge.

"How're things? Haven't seen you in a while?" He popped the cap off and handed Sam the cold drink. She hadn't realized how thirsty she was until now.

"Things have been good actually. Mom and I are just working and keeping up with things as usual. I'm still At Frey's." She poked a finger at the red vest that was sticking out at her collar.

"That's good hun. I'm glad you two are getting along. You look good by the way. Are you going to Michigan with Brian this weekend? He mentioned he was going to ask." He winked as he took a drink of his Bud.

"I haven't decided yet actually. That is kinda why I'm here. He just asked me this evening before I got out of work. He left me a voicemail and I was walking home so I just decided to come see him in person." She wasn't about to tell him that she was actually hiding from the car that was or wasn't following her home.

"I told him that as long as he went with friends his mom and I didn't care. I'd feel better if he had you with him of all people though. You've got a good head on your shoulders and I know things wouldn't get too out of hand." They both chuckled at that and she couldn't agree more. He did hang out with a couple of guys who weren't all there.

"We shall see." Sam laughed as she grabbed the door handle to the basement. After thanking him for the beer and saying goodnight, she headed downstairs to the sounds of the TV and Brian's talking. Maybe he was on the phone with someone.

It was completely natural to let herself down to Brian's living space in the basement without warning. She had done it a million other times when they had been together but their time as 'just friends' was getting further and further spaced out which she figured was normal with exs. Life just goes on.

"Hey dad, could you bring me another roll of paper towels? I'm all out down here." Sam giggled at his request as she continued on down.

"Well maybe if you didn't jack off so much you would have a few to spare." The new voice startled him and she watched him jump.

"Shit! Sam, hey!" He paused his Halo game that he was playing on the XBOX and smiled over the back of the couch. He was shirtless and his shaggy brown hair was a delicious mess.

"Hey Brian." She still blushed as she took off her boots and sweater.

"Hey Greg, I have to go for the night. I've got company." He was talking into a headset connected to his controller and Greg must have said something lewd on the other end because he cringed and laughed but Brian shrugged him off.

"Naw man, it's just Sam. Beautiful women just love showing up at my doorstep." She scoffed at his comment and removed the dumb vest from work before grabbing her beer and heading over to Brian's nest of man cave, whatever he had going on. Why he hadn't just moved out of his parent's basement already was beyond her. He was turning 28 in March after all. She guessed she couldn't speak much since she still lived with her mom, but her situation was different.

"Greg says, Hi." He patted the couch next to him and she shoved a blanket over to sit down.

"Hi Greg." She sipped on the beer she had been given and took a quick inventory of Brian's little world while he finished up.

Everything was basically the same. His messy bed was pushed up against the far wall by the little bathroom away from the couches he had set up around the TV. It was newer than the one she remembered. Shelves of movies and games crowded around the entertainment system and there was a full fridge that he shared with his parents. The walls were still covered in posters from movies that his friend Greg had gotten from the movie theatre he used to work at and hard rock bands that he listened to. Everything felt so familiar... She just allowed herself to sink into the couch and watched as he shut down the XBOX.

Shadowine
Shadowine
15 Followers