Carpe Carnis Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shadowine
Shadowine
15 Followers

Sam wasn't used to seeing either of them like this. Nate was always the quiet, rebellious lumber yard boy who smoked behind the building and rigged the vending machines to drop free drinks no matter how many times her boss fixed them. They were being so open, so...loud. Was this the way everyone acted outside of work?

"Playing nice with the other girls?" Sam heard a whisper in her ear. She turned around as best as she could. Jill and Nate had pushed everyone back from the counter a little and were pouring shots of tequila. While she had expected Brian, Luca was towering right behind her and she jumped when she felt his cool hands gently grab her waist. His thumb tickled the skin just above the waistband of her jeans and it made the hair on the back of her neck stand on end.

A shot of tequila was passed to them and Luca only let go of her with one hand so he could take the offering.

"What are you doing?" Sam hissed over her shoulder so no one else could hear her while Nate gave a toast. Brian was on the other side of the counter and for a moment their eyes locked before they downed their shots with everyone else.

The tequila burned on its way down and Sam felt Luca's grip at her hip bone tighten. No one could see him. There were too many bodies shoved in the small kitchen space. His fingers slipped under her waist band and rubbed at the little soft spot where her pelvis dipped in at the front. It immediately sent a shock to her already overstimulated senses.

When he pulled her back against him, she could feel his erection through his pants and her mouth went dry. "Luca..." She croaked trying to pull back from him. The bottle of tequila was passed around and their shot glasses were refilled. What did he think he was doing! They were surrounded!

"Don't move." He whispered the in her ear. From where they stood, no one could see Luca slide his hand further into Sam's jeans and tease the lacy waistband of her underwear. Sam did not like this. She tried to move away without pushing through the crowd but he pulled her back against his solid chest.

"Cheers!" Nate cried out once everyone's shots had been refilled and while the group slammed them back, Luca shot his hand further down to Sam's hot cunt.

No one heard her gasp of pleasured surprise and she tried to wiggle away. His finger toyed with her slit then dipped into the wet folds of her tight pussy. Her knees felt weak and she struggled to remain calm faced.

The bottle came back around and someone filled their shot glasses for them even though Sam couldn't control her shaking hands. He was toying with her, completely taking control, and she was both completely mortified and yet filled with need.

"You are so fucking wet Sammy." His whisper was like ice as he leaned to her ear again. It made her step back and grind into him unconsciously. He roughly tugged on her clit and it made her whine. "I will have this pretty pink cunt. You will be mine."

Luca pulled back his hand and managed to slip from behind Sam to disappear into the group partying around them. When she finally caught his eye again, he was on the other side of the room. She watched as he sucked his fingers of her juices and turned to leave.

"What a fucking bastard!" Sam screamed in her head. What the hell just happened? She was just about to follow him when one of the girls grabbed her elbow and pulled her to the counter.

"Come on! We're going to play a little bullshit!" Megan held up a deck of cards and flashed her a begging smile.

Sam looked back around the room for Luca but he was nowhere in sight. "I can't." She wanted to find that bastard.

"Oh yes you can." Jill pushed her forward and gave her a barstool. Luca would have to wait till later she guessed.

The girls gathered around the breakfast bar and the boys split up. Some went to go play pool and the others were turning on the Xbox in the living room. Brian caught her eye as she sat down and she smiled. Something about the look he was giving her made her forget all about Luca for a brief moment. He was just being so sweet lately. Aside from trying to rape her the other night...

Heather dealt the cards and shots were poured again. "If you get caught bullshitting you have to take the stack and your shot. If you call bullshit and it wasn't played, you have to take two shots and the stack. Deal?"

The afternoon faded on as everyone settled in and got progressively drunk. Sam really liked Heather, Ginger, and Dawn. They were down to earth like she was used to and Jill really kept everyone riled up while they were playing. Megan was a bit of a loner.

"So Sam, who are you here with?" Ginger asked as she took a sip of her coke.

She could feel her face blush and Jill caught her. "She's here with Brian!"

"We're just friends." Sam laid down her cards and it was Heather's turn.

"Don't you see the way he looks at you Sam," Jill teased. It only made Sam's cheeks turn redder.

"I used to date Brian a couple of years ago. We've just been friends since then. No hard feelings."

"I bet he has some 'hard' feelings for you, girl." Dawn laughed as she played after Heather.

"There's plenty of single guys here Sam if you want to get to know someone else." She winked and Sam ducked her head in embarrassment.

"Awww poor Sam." Ginger crooned. "And it's bullshit on you Jill. I have all the fours so you can't have any in your hand!"

"God damn it!" Jill shrieked as she poured vodka in her shot glass. She took it like a man though. That was the fourth time they had called her out since they had started.

"I think I'm going to duck out of the next game. I'm really getting drunk and I should get some air." She couldn't hold back her laugh as they all rolled their eyes.

"Lightweight!" Megan cackled as Sam got up from her barstool. She twisted her hair up in a rough bun, securing it with a hair band and started fanning the back of her neck to cool down.

"Hahaha. I just don't want to ruin this perfect buzz I've got going on." She grabbed a bottle of water out of the fridge and made her way upstairs to the room they had claimed this morning.

It was nearly 3:45 and the sky was such a beautiful bright shade of blue. The sun would be setting soon and she could see the clouds tipped in just a little orange and pink. Sam threw open the curtains and fell back onto the super soft bed with a sigh. Her body hadn't forgotten the tease Luca had given her earlier and it almost scared her. What in hell had possessed him to do that? She had never expressed any interest in Luca before and he had been so possessive of her. What if Brian had caught them? What if he had seen the whole thing?

She rolled over on her stomach and cracked open her bottle of water. Her body thanked her for finally drinking something that wasn't alcohol.

"Sam?" The voice at the door startled her so much that she spilled a little water on the comforter and immediately tried to soak it up with the sleeve of her shirt.

"Brian?" She asked, slightly slurring his name as she caught him standing in the doorway watching her.

"Just looking for you. The others saw you come up here. You feeling ok?" He stumbled in after closing the door behind him and sat down next to her. "I couldn't stand to play another damn game of pool. Cody was kicking my ass." He ran his hands through his shaggy hair and kicked off his shoes.

"Drunk." Sam sighed as she capped her bottle and let it fall off of the bed and onto the floor next to her.

"Yeah, me too. Not really used to drinking all day like this." He fell back on the bed and stared up at the ceiling.

"I should take a nap." She tried closing her eyes but the world started spinning violently. "No, no sleep; Too drunk." She groaned and tried to keep her eyes wide open instead.

Brian just laughed at her mumbling. "There is so much to do other than sleep!" He rolled over on his side and rubbed her back with his free hand.

"I'll give you something to do..." Sam muttered into the comforter without thinking.

"Oh really now?" He slid his hand that was rubbing her back down further and grabbed her ass.

"You know that's not what I meant." Sam buried her face further into the comforter with a groan.

"I think drunk Sam finally shared her true feelings. Don't let sober Sam ruin it for us." He kept massaging her bottom and sliding his hand between her legs. "Jesus Sammy, you're so hot right now."

Sober Sam was having a hard time winning this fight to stay just friends. She was too turned on right now to stop. His touch made her grind down onto the bed and her clit throbbed, begging to get its release.

"Please, fuck me." Sam finally whispered looking over to Brian whose expression had turned predatory.

He rolled her over so she was on her back and climbed over to straddle her lap. The bulge of his erection was straining in his jeans and he pressed it down between her legs, causing her to moan.

"Did I hit your sweet spot?" He did it over and over again, and she brought her hips up to meet his thrusts each time.

"I didn't say tease me, I asked you to fuck me." Sam grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled it over his head so she could see his beautiful chest. She ran her fingers along the defined lines of his chest muscles and gently brushed his little nipples so they peaked.

"Who am I to deny you your desires?" He grabbed her shirt and pulled it over her head as well so all that was left on her upper half was her lacy bra. Brian brought his mouth down to suck on her nipple through the thin fabric and she cursed under her breath at the intense sensation.

"You are so fucking beautiful Sam." He blew on the wet fabric of her bra and her nipple puckered up in response.

Trailing kisses from each breast to the star tattoos on her collarbones, Brian relished in every inch of Sam he could touch. His hand traced the roses that bloomed across her left ribs and something new peeked out on the skin on her hip.

"And what is this..." Brian unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them down slowly, driving Sam mad. Just like he had asked, she wore a pair of pink lacy boy shorts that matched her bra and he groaned as he took in the sight of her and her new tattoo.

"Do you like it?" Sam asked as he scooted down to reach more of her. His head dipped down and kissed her abdomen. She kicked off her boots and when Brian came back up, he slid her jeans off the rest of the way.

"It's beautiful." He scooted down to examine her new ink and kiss her leg. "It's like opening a present at Christmas."

"Wouldn't you like to play with your present?" She breathed heavily. Her hips continued to buck up to try and make some kind of contact. Sam wrapped her fingers in Brian's hair and led his mouth down between her legs.

"My pleasure." He kissed her through the lace of her underwear before pulling them down and exposing her pussy to the cold air.

A shiver ran through her as she felt his hot breath on her moist skin. His tongue licked her folds and dipped into her pussy to taste her juices. The happy groan that escaped his lips made her quiver.

Brian licked her pussy like a starved man. Memories of their time together as partners, raced through both of their minds like it had been yesterday. While Sam had taken no new lovers, had Brian? His thumb brushed her clit as his tongue dove in and out of her. A ball of energy was building inside Sam's core and she fought the drunken waves of nausea back so she could close her eyes to relish in the pleasure Brian was giving her.

"Fuck!" Sam hissed as Brian took her clit in his mouth and sucked. His teeth grazed the sensitive flesh and her hips bucked to grind into his face.

"You taste so fucking good. Why did we wait for this?" He buried himself between her legs, coaxing her orgasm to its peak.

"Just shut...up... and keep...going!" Her hips were moving in circles and his tongue lapped at her as her body prepared to break. Stars flashed before her eyes and she tried to muffle her cry as she reached her tipping point. Her orgasm ripped through her like a tidal wave and she knew she was soaking Brian's face but he lapped it up. Could the others downstairs hear her cries of passion? Did she really care? It made her laugh as her high came down slowly.

"What's so funny? Did I do something?" His messy head peeked up between her legs and she couldn't even raise her hand to run it through his hair.

"I was just thinking of all the people downstairs." She chuckled as he climbed up and shut her up with a rough kiss.

"They should be jealous." Brian moaned into her lips, bruising them. He quickly finished getting undressed and Sam looked down at Brian's huge cock that sprung free of his boxers.

"I am going to fuck you till you scream again," he threatened as he grabbed her wrists and pinned them beside her head.

Sam remembered the other night when she had visited Brian at his house and he had tried to force her into having sex. She hadn't been ready and the thought had frightened her but now she lay panting beneath him, begging him to enter her waiting cunt.

"Do you have a condom?" Even in her drunken state, she could remember her mother's warning. With no new sexual partners, there had never been a reason for Sam to get on birth control since she broke up with Brian long ago.

He thrust himself into her without warning though and she squealed at the sudden intrusion. It felt like he was ripping her apart from the inside and she could feel him throbbing as he got used to her.

"Damn you are tight!" He took a few more cautious thrusts before they both got accustomed to the tight squeeze. "When was the last time you had sex Sam?"

Sam flushed and looked away from him even though there was no escape.

"I just wanted to know how many guys I'm contending with here." He picked up his pace and she whined.

"No one."

"What?" He leaned down and bit the soft flesh of her shoulder.

"There was no one. You are the only person I've ever had sex with." The admission made her stomach clench and he paused.

"So there hasn't been anyone since we..." She shook her head and begged him to keep going.

"Shit Brian, will you just keep fucking me!" She tried to move her own hips but he had her pinned.

He didn't have a response yet for that but he obliged her request with a hard thrust that made her gasp. Her tunnel squeezed around him like a glove and she was so wet that he was able to slip in and out of her with no artificial lube.

Brian spared her no mercy as he pounded into her and drove her down into the bed. His hands that held hers were making red marks on her wrists but he couldn't care about that right now. He drove down to the hilt and felt her unmoving cervix get in the way. The harder he pounded, the more she whimpered beneath him. If no one had laid claim to this cunt since they had broken up, then she was completely his and his to torture.

"Not so hard." Sam pleaded as her body shook each time he rammed inside her.

"You'll take it the way I give it." He hissed as he bit down hard on her shoulder in a sign of dominance. The teeth marks he left behind would remind her who was in charge. "You were the one who asked for this, remember?"

"Brian, please!" She pleaded but her body was betraying her. A second orgasm was building between them and the head of his penis grazed her G-spot every time he entered her. "Ahhhhrgh!" She screamed hoping the noise downstairs prevented anyone from hearing their sex.

"Cum for me, pet." He grunted in her ear as he forced both of her wrists into one hand and grabbed one of her large breasts with the other.

Sam's body clenched like a vice around Brian's cock as he pulled her nipple and palmed her roughly. The second orgasm that pulsed through her, milked Brian until he released his seed deep within her belly. She could feel each searing jet as it coated her womb and overflowed from her pussy to leak down her ass.

When Brian finally let go of her wrists and let his softening cock slip from her body, Sam curled up in a ball with her back to Brian. Why had she let him cum inside her? How stupid! But the afterglow of his rough fuck had her feeling like a goddess; a well fucked, pleased goddess...

She felt his hands on her back as he tried to roll her back over. She winced at the soreness between her legs when she moved.

"You alright?" He asked brushing away a clump of hair that had fallen from her bun.

"Wow." She moaned riding a little aftershock of her orgasm.

That brought back a smile to his face and he kissed her bruised shoulder. "Wow is right. That was fucking awesome."

"You didn't have to be so rough though. I'm going to be walking like a duck for a week." She stretched out her legs and collapsed back in a tired heap.

"Want me to kiss it and make it better?" He ran a cool hand over her stomach and the tattoos on her ribs again.

"I don't think so you fiend." Sam sat up and paused as her drunken world spun. If she had thought she was drunk before, the orgasms that had ripped through her had just spiked her blood pressure to make things worse. She closed one eye to focus, and looked around for her duffle bag to find some more comfortable clothes and get cleaned up. Brian's sticky cum was smeared all over the insides of her thighs as she moved and she wanted it gone.

"Get cleaned up so we can go back downstairs." Sam groaned as she finally got up and stumbled around.

They both took turns in the bathroom cleaning up after their little romp. Sam whined when Brian came out of the bathroom wearing one of her hot pink camisoles.

"Oh no, you can't wear that! That's mine!" She neatly piled her dirty clothes next to her duffle bag and put her hands on her hips. At least she had changed into a warm hoodie and a soft pair of lounge pants.

"C'mon I look great in this!" He did a little spin like a model and Sam buried her face in her hands. She had no doubt that her cheeks were nearly the same color as the cami.

"There's no way we can even remotely hide the fact we had sex now!" She started chasing after him as he sprinted back downstairs with a ridiculous boyish laugh.

"Who's ready to fucking get wasted and make a bonfire!" Brian screamed as he rounded the bottom of the hardwood stairs with his arms raised victoriously.

Shadowine
Shadowine
15 Followers