Carpool Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next thing I knew, she was down on her knees in front me licking my cum off of my thighs and then she moved up to face my cock, stealing a glance upwards to make eye contact again. She started moving towards it, and then dropped underneath where I thought I would explode again when she took my balls in her mouth to clean the cum off and massage them with her lips and tongue. It felt so good; I had to hold onto the nearby counter for support. She just worked them over, sucking them in and out. She stared up at my cock and face while she enjoyed the salt of my sweat mixed with my cum on her tongue and throat. She let them go with a pop of her lips and backed off to size my cock up. Next thing I knew, she was swallowing me, lapping at the remaining cum. I had never felt a sensation like this before. My knees almost gave way. If I did not have that counter, I think I would have fallen. She was cleaning and working my shaft with passion and lust. All I could see was her saliva glistening on my shaft and her sexy lips dragging up and down its length. I was getting dizzy again. About that time, I looked up to see her facing me. She laid a kiss on me and thrust her tongue into my mouth rolling cum around while my cock buried itself in her sundress-covered belly. We must have stayed like that for a few minutes. I loved the way she kissed me, so much better than any girls I had had the pleasure with to that point in my life. I did not even mind the taste of my own cum mixed with her sweet saliva. Then she backed off without finishing me for a second time. She grabbed my chin again, and my ears were stopped up for some reason, but I barely heard her telling me that was enough for now. She said she was going to the car, clean the rest of this mess up and meet her downstairs before she was late getting back.

I did just that. I did not mind that she just sucked me clean without finishing me. I was relishing in what had happened and somewhat concerned that it did. In all reality, I knew now that in her own sexy way, she did what she did out of desire for a man who worshipped her, but also so we were both guilty parties and were bound by that fact. I never felt any shame that comes with early sexual experiences though. That woman with her attitude and ways began my journey into being a gentleman with a desire for sexy, attractive women who have a strong taste for life and sexual pleasures.

Thanks to those years and that experience with that sexy woman, it shaped my tastes in women for life. Even to this day, when I see a woman in classy or nice fitting clothes, well kept, manicured, and carrying herself proudly and confidently (not arrogantly), I look her up and down without shame and smile coyly at her, with class and not rudeness, if she is brazen enough to make eye contact with me, letting her know that at least one man that day took the time to admire and respect her female beauty on display.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

After School Special Todd's mistake gets surprising results from Miss Ross.in Mature
Party with the Neighbor MILFs A teen joins his four mature women neighbors.in Mature
18 Yr. Old Boy Pounds 51 Yr. Old MILF Wife wants to teach, but is surprised how good he really is.in Mature
The Milf Next Door A shy 18 year old boy loses his virginity to a 50 year old.in Mature
My Best Friend's Hot Mom Young stud bangs MILF in all 3 holes during hot summer day. in Mature
More Stories