Carribean Sail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The temperature change from a shadow falling over my naked body brought me back to the present. The two men that he'd brought here today were key to our venture. They were the secret whisperers. They knew the players in the beyond-luxury jet set, and were placed to whisper about our resort to just the right men world-wide. They may look like playboys, or boy-toys or surfer dudes, but looks were cultivated to get them exactly the wealth and power they wanted. And my captain was working them like he owned them. More precisely, he owned what they wanted: my body.

The thin brown-haired man was casting the shadow. His dick was thickened and obviously ready to be aroused, but it hung down, in fact down-down-down his thigh. The size of that was definitely going to be impressive when it leaped to attention. And he wasted no time in getting that started, as he reached down and filled his hands with both my tits. He pulled firmly on my giant boobs, working each thumb and finger around the half-swelled nipples. My body rose almost without thinking, as it naturally sought to avoid the pain of being lifted by boobies.

Brown-hair buried his face into my mams. First licking and biting down the cleave between them; he kept the pressure on my nipples, which were of course hardening at his assault. His mouth sucked, bit, chomped, devoured- all that he'd been dying to do as he was kept busy on the boat. His fingers plucked and squeezed the warm hard nipples. He pushed my tits up as far as the flesh would allow, only to let them go and tumble down, bouncing against my rib-cage. He slapped the sides, again just to see them bounce and sway, and to feel the flesh firm against his palm.

I glanced down, feeling a sharp push against my pussy mound. Wow- that thing was huge! I've seen a lot of cocks, some pretty, some ugly, some big and some small. But this monster was at least 12 inches long, maybe longer. And if I thought to avoid getting it stuffed somewhere into me, well, it was too late.

Just as I was marveling and cowering inside at the thought of that shaft plunging into my tender parts, I became aware that another stiff pole was poking against my ass. Blondie was now on the scene as well. And he brought his perfectly adequate hard-on with him.

Brown-hair wasn't letting go of my tits. Blondie better be a leg man, or at least wait his turn, because Brown-hair wasn't going to share. At least, not share my tits until he'd used them well. He continued with his face buried in my boobs, but his hands slid down to my hips. Strong arms lifted me against his hips, and he walked the few steps back into the shallows.

I raised my legs to encircle his waist as he reached waist deep water. My ass was being tickled by the water, and my pussy spread open against his flat stomach. But quickly, the water wasn't the only thing tickling my ass. Blondie's erection may not be as huge as Brown-hair's, but it was definitely insistent.

Brown-hair had obviously had experience managing the enormous size of his hard dick, and how to work it into a willing pussy. First reaching down to spread my pussy lips further, he rubbed firmly on the bud of my clit, working me up even more. And the tickle of the dick behind me was becoming more insistent and rhythmic.

Brown-hair sunk his fingers into my completely spread pussy. He knew where to find my g-spot, homing in on it immediately and going to work with dedication on getting my puss slick with its own moisture, despite the fact it was now immersed in the warm sea. One explosion, two, I was coming in quick succession. And the dick probing against my ass was removed and replaced with Blondie's mouth, biting my ass, and his hands, kneading both cheeks.

My hips were being raised. Finally releasing his mouth from my boobs, he leaned back for leverage. Slowly, he positioned his impressively hard head at the wet and slippery opening to my pussy. Smoothly, he let the head of his dick slide its way past my open pussy lips, pinning them against my wide-spread thighs. Pain and pleasure mixed as he pushed slowly into my hole.

The feeling of being spread was overwhelming. Although my pussy was as wet from the inside as the ocean was wet on the outside, the size of this guy's cock was almost more than I could contain. And it kept coming, sliding in until there was no more space to contain the length of that shaft. I had never been filled this full, and I wasn't at all sure I liked it. But I was afraid to move, knowing that more shaft still protruded between his groin and my pussy. He could have sunk it deeper, but I couldn't take any more of it.

Before I had a chance to process this rush of sensations, riding high on a completely rigid dick, the mouth that was biting my ass was again replaced with his dick. But this time, now that I was mounted on Brown-hair's cock, he wasn't waiting patiently for his turn to empty his cum into me. No, that was going to happen now.

Brown-hair and Blondie were on the same wave-length. Brown-hair's hands dug into my ass as he supported me, rigid shaft buried as deep as I could take it. But now he used those hands to spread my ass cheeks wide, baring that little hole that was the target Blondie was seeking. Something greasy pressed against that hole- at least he had thought to grab some Vaseline! That was the only thought I had time for, as his greased dick suddenly shot without mercy past my tight ass hole, and buried itself as deep as it could get in my ass!

I didn't think it was possible to be filled so fully by two men, both with spectacularly hard dicks. And one with a dick that was bigger than any I'd seen. Granted, he wasn't able to fully plunge its length into my pussy, but his companion sure was able to plunge all the way into my ass. And he wasn't wasting any time, as he followed up on the initial plunge up my ass with withdrawing it to the base of his dick-head. Then again, as the owner of the enormous cock held still and let my overstretched vaginal tunnel adapt, the master of my ass began his dick-length stroke, in and out.

I was now impaled on two dicks, leaning back against the chest of the man pumping his dick furiously into my ass. My tits were leaping and bounding to the rhythm of his plunges, putting on a wild display for the man whose own huge cock was forcing its way slowly in and out, pinning me between the other man and his own groin.

I have no idea what noises I was making. I'm sure I screamed with pain as that big dick moved even slightly, feeling like it was going to tear through to my asshole as the other thick dick plunged without mercy and I know I moaned and thrashed, although my movement was severely limited by the action of the two cocks taking their pleasure with me. My tits were close enough to Brown-hair's mouth that he was able to bite one out of mid-bounce, adding pain to that area also. But the frenzy that was approaching climax precluded any thought at all, except sweet release. I needed to cum...again.

I could feel the end of this round of fucking approaching as Blondie's dick grew even thicker, making my ass spasm and cramp. Suddenly, it began pulsing and I felt the white-hot rush of his fluid shooting deep into my ass. Over and over it pulsed with the force of his cum, as he found the tips of my nipples that he'd been denied up to now. Pinching with the rhythm of his cum-waves, he muttered promises of proper devotion to these tits once he'd caught his breath.

Finally, Blondie's ass-assault became a retreat as his dick emptied and shrank. Even then, pulling it from my asshole gave me another shudder of pain. Now he pulled back to take more of my weight, bringing his arms from beneath me to support my back while enjoying his first unfettered access to my boobs. This was his after-sex reward.

But there was no after-sex yet for Brown-hair. Maybe he held back, maybe it just took longer for the cum to travel up that long dick, but he was still stroking and thrusting into my battered and stretched pussy. I was almost numb from the pressure and stretch, but I was aware of being stretched further than I thought even possible. His dick was growing, swelling even further with its imminent explosion.

Both men were fixated on my tits, crushed into cones by Blondie's grasp. One hand pinched and pulled one nipple, while Brown-hair bent to engulf the other large boob with his mouth. His bent posture achieved more than just being able to suck some of my bounty into his mouth. It gave him the angle for a final assault as he pounded his dick up my pussy until it ground into the end of the channel. There he paused for one excruciating moment, before his cock exploded with rivers of hot, messy, sticky cum. He clamped down on my boob with his mouth, moaning his pleasure over and over as he emptied that huge load and overflowed my battered pussy.

They had the decency to float me, even as their legs gave out. Collapsing onto the sand, they kept me afloat, probably with the incentive of seeing my tits again bobbing to the lift of the shore break. My legs spread, the warm and soothing sea washed my pussy, my tits, my ass, and the flood of cum dissipated.

But in those seconds of calm, both men spent, it became obvious that there was indeed another man on the beach: the captain, who'd watched the other two take every imaginable spot of me and claim it with their cum. But he was the captain, the master, the one with the power, and this power had meant that watching them use me for their own pleasure merely heightened his. His beautiful dick was now fully erect, swollen and readied by his own stroking as he watched them take me. This had fed his fantasy that was for sure. Although he'd emptied himself into me on the boat, as the others watched enviously, he was ready to come again after seeing what he'd offered to them. And as I floated without the energy to even smile, streams of his cum arched across my belly, landing and spattering on my tits. A spray of cum reached my mouth, and I obediently swallowed, knowing that the night would be filled with more fucking, sucking, biting and pinching, but for now, I lay on the beach and soaked up the sun, as the tide rolled in and washed Captain's cum off of my tits.

After I had relaxed and recovered from our afternoon fuck session, we swam back to the boat so that we could unload the supplies what would be needed that night and the next day. I couldn't help but notice that along with the gas grill, tent, yes just one, air mattresses, lanterns, food and alcohol, was a huge tube of KY. Evidently, they wanted to be sure that I was properly lubed if my own juices failed. Camp was set up in a matter of minutes and the grill was fired up with the smell of sizzling steaks wafting on the evening breeze. In keeping with the spirit of the event, no one bothered to put on any clothes and as the cool evening breeze teased my nipples, they sprang to attention, waiting for the next mouth, or pair of fingers to stimulate them and maybe even cause them some pain. All I knew at the moment, was that the steaks smelled wonderful, the wine tasted sweet, and all three men were looking at me as though I were dessert.

Well, Jimmy B might sing about this, but they won't play it on the radio.