Carrie

Story Info
A chance meeting leads to a romantic encounter.
5k words
4.18
13k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crimson56
crimson56
105 Followers

Dan walked briskly toward the nondescript rental car waiting for him in the parking lot. He opened the passenger door and laid his computer bag on the seat then shut the door and walked around to the driver's side. He opened the door and slumped heavily into the seat. Expelling a sigh of relief he loosened his tie before starting the car. The radio was on a news channel prompting Dan to search for music to sooth him on the ride back to the hotel. He found a rock station then put the car in gear.

The fifteen minute drive to the hotel was uneventful. Unless that is you want to count being cut off three times and being flipped off once. Dan just chalked it up to a typical rush hour. The sky was overcast and it looked like it might rain. Dan drove into the parking deck across from the hotel and found a spot on the fourth level. He exited the car, retrieved his bag and walked to the stairwell marked in large yellow letters on the gray cement wall. After dropping down one level Dan strolled across the glass enclosed walkway that connected the parking deck to the hotel. He entered on a mezzanine that overlooked the hotel lobby. He entered the first available elevator and rode upward to his room on the 16th floor.

The door to the room released with a click in response to the swipe of his room card. The room was decorated in muted greens. Dan put the computer bag on the desk chair and started to undress. He stripped down to his underwear carefully hanging up the suit while tossing the other clothes onto a shelf in the closet. He would fold them when he packed up to leave in two days.

Two more days until the flight home and a return to his own bed. Dan put on his work out clothes. A pair of shorts, a t-shirt, and cross trainers. Next he retrieved his I-Pod and ear buds from the computer bag. He left the room plugging in the ear buds as he walked to the elevator. By the time the elevator door opened he was getting lost in the music. The first step to coming down from another demanding day on the road.

The elevator conveyed him to the 2nd floor where he exited and walked to the exercise room. He was relieved to find an available elliptical machine to the rear of the room. He acknowledged the four other travelers who were already present with a few perfunctory nods and mounted the machine. He fumbled with the unfamiliar controls setting the time and resistance.

Dan settled into the routine. About ten minutes in he began to perspire. The tension and bullshit of the day began to slowly wash away. One of the anonymous men had left and another had joined. The television was on ESPN. The I-pod masked the sound in the room.

Out of the corner of his eye he noticed the door swing inward. He shifted his attention to the door to see a woman entering the room. From the distance she appeared attractive. She wore a gray sleeveless athletic shirt trimmed in green and matching jogging pants. He guessed she was about 5'3". As she neared him he confirmed that she was indeed attractive, very attractive. She appeared to be in her mid thirties. Her blonde hair was pulled back in a short pony tail. Her youthful appearance was only betrayed by the slight creases that were visible on the outside of her stunning jade green eyes. A grin slowly crept across Dan's face as he appraised her approvingly. She flashed a bright white smile when she noticed him smiling at her. He acknowledged her smile with a nod which she may not have noticed as she turned away to climb on the treadmill in front of him to his left.

He watched intently as she checked out the machine controls before she dismounted and began a regimen of stretching exercises. She faced the front of the room as she slowly rolled her head from side to side and round before reaching for the ceiling. When she completed this series of stretches she braced herself against the treadmill leaned forward and stretched out her hamstrings and calves. Dan admired the toned body as she continued moving to sit on the floor and began performing abdominal and arm stretches while facing perpendicular to him. As she leaned to touch her toes he had a clear view of her cleavage. He guessed she was a 34 C. When she finished she looked up and caught him staring. Luckily his face was already red from exercise. He was pleased when she again grinned broadly at him as she arose, turned and stepped on the machine.

Dan was now about twenty minutes into his workout and the perspiration was flowing freely. He felt invigorated by both the exercise and watching his gym mate. He watched as he began to walk briskly on the treadmill. He was mesmerized as he gazed at her firm bottom flexing with each stride. She was in very good shape for her age. Dan thought her body expressed all the best features of a woman her age. He surmised that her butt and breasts were both probably a little larger than in her youth; yet they still were both round and firm. He would enjoy today's workout more than usual because of her presence.

About five minutes into her workout she began to jog. A few minutes later she was running. Dan noticed the sweat glistening on her exposed skin. The shirt rode up a bit on her back exposing less than an inch on skin above the waistband of her pants. The sheen of sweat was present there as well. Dan felt the desire for this beautiful woman building in his mind and loins.

When Dan reached the end of his forty minutes of exercise he was disappointed. He wiped his face and neck with the towel as he slowly walked to the front of the room to the water cooler. Only he and the woman remained. He hadn't noticed anyone leaving since he was to intent on watching her. Breathing heavily he gulped down two cone shaped cups of water trying to look casual. She had slowed to a walk entering the cool down phase of her workout. They made eye contact. He couldn't help himself as he smiled at her again then turned to leave.

As he stepped into the hall he could see the pool across the hall. He moved closer to look at the hours. Maybe he would take a swim tomorrow for a change of pace. When he read the sign on the door he noticed that there was a sauna in the pool area. That sounded great. He opened the door and moved toward the sauna. He slipped off his shoes and socks and left them outside the sauna but left the I-Pod on as he entered guessing that the dry heat shouldn't do it any harm. It was a small sauna with two benches. At best it would accommodate half a dozen people. He spread the towel that he'd picked up on the way into the sauna on the lowest bench. Since he was alone he decided to lie down. He closed his eyes and soon felt the sweat oozing out of his pores.

A few minutes later he felt something brush against his leg. He opened his eyes with a start to see his workout companion climbing to the second bench. She was looking at him and her lips were moving but the music drowned out her works. He sat up franticly pulling out the ear buds.

"I'm sorry; I couldn't hear you" he said pointing at the ear bud. "I didn't mean to hog the whole place." He blurted out as he rushed to sit up and make room for her to.

As she sat on the higher bench she replied, "Oh, don't worry. I was just trying to apologize for being so clumsy and bumping you. I didn't mean to disturb you. Please lie back down and relax."

"As small as this room is that would be rather rude. I'll be fine sitting up anyway. I might get too relaxed and doze off otherwise. "

He noticed that her legs were bare and she had a towel around her waist. Dan admired her firm thighs and taunt calves. Her shoes were missing to. Her red manicured toenails matched her fingernails and lipstick. He looked back at her face when he realized he was being too obvious and was relieved to see the hint of a smile on her lips.

"Sorry, I ... um, thought you were dressed differently in the gym. I didn't mean to stare."

She pause, then replied. "No, your right I didn't want to ruin my pants or shoes. I left them in the changing room." She leaned toward him and whispered conspiratorially, "Don't tell anyone. I've just got my underwear on under here", she said pointing at the towel.

It was then that Dan realized that she was flirting with him. She had followed him into the sauna. She was interested in him as he was in her. His mind began racing. It had been a long time since he had been in this situation.

It had only been seven weeks since the divorce from Cathy was finalized. She had filed for divorce six months before. It had shocked and hurt him horribly when he got the papers and he was still far from over the emotional havoc it wreaked on him.

He met Cathy at work when he was just out of college. They dated, moved in together and married four years later. Then after eighteen years of marriage and two children together it was over. He blamed himself. He was too immersed in his job. He took her for granted, or so she said, and that was that. It was still painful to think about. Now he lived in a small apartment and saw the kids on weekends. He was still trying to pull his life together and his self esteem was a little low, to say the least.

He pulled himself back to the present and tried to think of a response. He said the first thing that popped into his head. "I won't turn you in to the sauna police if you join me for dinner." He immediately felt like a bit of an idiot.

"Why, that sounds a bit like blackmail, Mr. ..." she answered with a bright smile that assured him she was playing along.

"Um, sorry. McBride, Dan McBride and you are?"

"Carrie, nice to meet you and yes I think dinner would be nice. Why don't we meet in the hotel bar in an hour?"

She slowly stood up. The towel rode up high exposing her thighs. She didn't try to pull it down until she was at the door.

"See you there?"

Dan answered quickly, "Yes one hour see you then." He hoped he didn't sound too desperate.

She nodded her affirmation as she walked out the door. Dan slumped happily backwards leaning against the higher bench. He felt like a kid in high school reveling that he had successfully made a date.

Dan waited for a few minutes then headed to his room. He started the shower and stripped down. He looked at himself in the mirror. At 41 his dark brown hair was gray at the temples. He stood 6'2" and weighed 200 lbs and was in reasonably good shape. He stepped in the shower and soaped the sweat from his body. He dried himself off and started off to change when he thought to shave. He lathered up his face and thought of Carrie's smile and green eyes while he razored the stubble from his face. Dan chose a pair of Khaki slacks and a blue short sleeved shirt. He clicked on the television to catch the news on CNN as he dressed. He shut the light off and closed the door behind him and made his way to the lounge.

Dan was about ten minutes ahead of schedule. He thought he would beat Carrie so he was surprised to see her seated at the bar sandwiched between two men. He felt his heart drop a little until she smiled and waved. She grabbed her small clutch purse in one hand and her martini glass in the other and walked toward him. She wore a sleeveless print blouse with a keyhole opening that showed off her cleavage, tight fitting acid washed jeans, and open toed red high heeled shoes. She put the drink down on the table to his right before greeting him with a quick hug. He reveled in the sensation of her soft breasts pushing against his chest.

He pulled himself together and suggested they sit at the table her drink was on. She took a seat on and he sat in the chair to her left as he looked around for a waitress.

Flashing a brilliant smile Carrie said, "I'm glad you got here early. I was stuck between two would be women killers competing for my attention. I would have had a hard time shaking them on my own. I half expected it sitting at the bar in a hotel alone. But I didn't want to miss you."

"Glad I was able to help." Dan replied as appraised her beauty.

She wore light makeup with red lipstick to match her nails. She had two piercings in each ear. Beaded earring dangled from her ear lobes and small jeweled studs were in the cartilage just above the lobes. A modest gold necklace adorned her neck with a garnet pendant that led his eyes to her chest. His eyes strayed to the view of her cleavage through the keyhole and he quickly moved his eyes to her face. The amused smile on her lip and the shine in her eyes let him know he was caught, but assured him that she didn't mind.

The waitress arrived. Dan ordered a gin and tonic then asked Carrie if she would like another drink which she declined since hers was half full.

"What is that you're drinking?"

"An old fashioned dry martini with gin. No girlie drinks for me. Don't worry though, I can hold my own. You won't have to carry me home." She responded with a wicked grin.

They talked and felt each other out a bit. He explained that he was meeting with some difficult customers trying to resolve a pricing dispute. She was in town to meet with clients and train them on new software. They were on their second round of drinks before he explained that he was recently divorced. Carrie told him that she had been married previously and left it at that. He enjoyed her company, her smile, and her easy laugh.

Carrie swirled the last of her martini in the glass before swallowing it. She removed the olive from the glass held it to her mouth and with the tip of her tongue pulled it off the toothpick and into her mouth. She smiled for a moment.

"I'm famished, let's get some dinner. There's a sushi bar about six blocks from here if you don't mind the walk." After a pause but before Dan could answer she asked. "You do like sushi?

He assured her he did like sushi and didn't mind the walk.

In spite of the overcast sky it was still a pleasant temperature. The downtown crowd had thinned out so they could take their time and not feel harried as they strolled down the avenue.

They were greeted by the chef and his assistant behind the bar when they entered the small restaurant. A cute Japanese hostess greeted them as well and asked their seating preference. Dan started to suggest the bar. He liked watching the chef's in action and the occasional free samples. Before he could ask Carrie asked for a booth. The hostess seated them and handed them the menu and order sheet as she asked what they would like to drink. Carrie suggested a premium sake and Dan concurred. The hostess bowed and left.

"What do you like Dan?"

"I like the nigiri the best, but the rolls and sashimi are fine too."

"The sashimi I my favorite. I love the texture of the seafood and the way it feels in my mouth. I'm very oral." Carrie responded running the tip of her tongue along the inside edge of her upper lip.

The waitress appeared with the sake and poured the chilled liquid in the small glasses. Dan gulped his down quickly as Carrie sipped hers. He felt it burn slightly as she and poured him another.

Carrie filled out the order sheet as they worked their way down the list. The waitress stopped back by and picked up their order which included Miso soup and salads. The soup and salad arrived quickly. They dug into the food with gusto.

Carrie asked Dan if he was on the road a lot. He explained that he traveled at least once a month, usually two times. She nodded.

"I'm on the road at least once a month. I don't mind it too much but it can be a little boring and lonely at times." Carrie replied.

The large boat shaped platter arrived interrupting Carrie. They both took pieces of sushi from the platter using chopsticks. Carrie at slowly, savoring the flavor of the seafood. Dan forced himself to take his time.

They continued to chat and learn more about each other as they ate. Dan couldn't take his eyes off Carrie. He was intent on the story she was telling when he felt her foot rubbing against his calf. His eyes glanced down even though he knew the table would block his view. When he looked back she smiled coyly.

"Why don't we go get some dessert?" Carrie asked "I know just the place three blocks west of here."

They got the check, paid and walked out the door. The temperature was dropping and the air was cooler. They had only traveled a block when it started to rain lightly. They walked faster. Dan put his arm around Carrie's waist and pulled her to him to help combat the cool air. She gratefully nuzzled in. When they stopped for traffic he looked down at her. She in turn looked up and surprised him with a brief kiss.

The wind howled between the high rise buildings and the rain started to pour down before they made it to the next cross street. They were soaking wet when they made it to the dessert café. Dan suggested they order to go and go back to the hotel to change. Carrie agreed and ordered for the two of them while Dan flagged down a cab. Dan was waiting with the cab when Carrie came out. He helped her in and the cab cruised off in the pouring rain. Carrie sat close to Dan laying her head on his shoulder. The water from her hair was running down his neck but he didn't care. Her head and body against his felt wonderful. When she turned his head to look at her she put her hand gently on his cheek pulling him toward her lips. She kissed him gently at first, then passionately. Her tongue pushed past his lips and swirled in his mouth. He returned the kiss as he put his arm on the back of her shoulder and pulled her closer to him.

When they broke the kiss Dan was breathing rapidly. Carrie looked into his eyes with a penetrating gaze. He pulled her toward him and kissed her red lips again. Their tongues met as her hand rubbed his chest through his wet shirt. Her fingernails gently raked across his nipple causing Dan to shudder.

When Carrie noticed his reaction she broke the kiss for a moment. She pulled his face to hers gently biting his lip before kissing him roughly. Her hand roamed his chest. Dan stroked her back. He felt his manhood starting to harden.

The cab halted and the driver called out the fare. Dan paid him not waiting for change as Carrie pulled him by the hand out of cab toward the hotel door. They entered and walked briskly to the elevator. Carrie pushed the button for the 21st floor.

Unsure what to do Dan started to speak and leaned to push the button for his floor. "We can meet ...." Carrie put a finger on his lips and stopped his hand from pushing the button. She pulled him to her and kissed him.

"We can have dessert in my room." Then she kissed him again.

Carrie slid her card and pushed the door open. They entered the room and she turned on the lights. She still looked wonderful in spite of the wet hair and clothes. Dan could see her hard nipples poking through her wet blouse. She put the dessert bag down and opened the closet. She reached inside and tossed Dan a hotel terry cloth robe and took one for herself.

"Go ahead and get out of those wet clothes in the bathroom. I'll change out here. You won't peek will you?" She said with a smile.

Dan entered the bathroom and removed his wet clothes. The used a towel to dry off before he put the robe on. He realized that Carrie may need a towel.

He called out. "Do you want a towel?"

"No, I'm fine. I just used the robe. Come on out dessert is waiting."

He opened the door and stepped out. The room was dark except for a light by the bed. Carrie lay in the bed under the covers with her head propped on two pillows. She motioned him over. He saw the piece of cheesecake on the bedside table. He was almost to the bed when he noticed her robe was on the chair by the window. She pulled the covers to the side to reveal her nakedness.

Her body was slightly flushed from toweling off. The nipples on her full breasts were hard with desire. Her legs were slightly parted with one leg raised and bent at the knee giving him a clear view of the pink lips of vagina.

crimson56
crimson56
105 Followers
12