Carried Away

Story Info
She experiences the power of his hands.
1.2k words
4.49
30.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gently, He guided her to a darkened portion of the room. The shadows were long and reached out from the walls as if they were reaching for her. She felt His hand at the small of her back... His fingertips barely touching her skin, yet the power of that light touch held her as firmly in His grip as chains would have. She could see the outlines of something against the wall... she strained to make out what it was... gradually she determined that it was a St. Andrew's Cross. He stopped her in front of it then moved behind her in the dimness. "Stand here, My dear"... the words touched her ears and she shivered slightly at the gentle forcefulness of them and the brush of His breath on her neck. She tried to wait patiently, all the while feeling the pinch of the pins on her flesh, making it tingle.

All of her senses were on edge, she was keenly aware of her body, of the tremors moving through it, yet her sense of her surroundings was diffused. Her orientation was slightly off, she could hear Him moving behind her, but she could not fix in her mind exactly where the sounds were coming from. Slowly, she became aware of a growing light emanating from behind her. It moved closer and seemed to caress her as it approached. It was the light of a candle and as He walked in front of her, she could see Him place it in a holder on the wall. Its flame danced and chased a few of the shadows away. He disappeared behind her again and then reappeared with another and placed it in another holder on the wall on the other side of the cross. The light from the candles met and illuminated the cross so that she could see it more clearly. It was padded with dark leather and at the end of each radius were soft cuffs attached to it by short chains. Her heart raced, her breathing became shallow, as He guided her towards it. With firm, yet gentle, hands He turned her body so that her back was against the cross. She felt the cool leather touch her skin. He raised her hand to His lips, looked into her eyes and kissed it softly, then extended it above her head and fastened the cuff around her wrist. He did the same with the other hand, all the while holding her eyes with His own as a slight smile played at the corners of His mouth.

When her arms were secured, He knelt in front of her and took one ankle in His hands. Gently, He spread her legs and secured both ankles in the cuffs. The cool air caressed her thighs and touched the growing heat between her legs. He stepped back until His face was in the shadows and gazed upon her. The candlelight danced over her body. He could see the rise and fall of her breasts. They were so full and high with her arms above her head. He stepped slightly forward so that she could see His face and see His eyes travel slowly over her body. She felt as if she were actually being touched, stroked, caressed. At each spot where His eyes touched her, her skin tingled and burned slightly. The ache inside her continued to grow, she strained a bit against the restraints, but the soft leather held her firmly. He moved closer to her. She watched His hand approach, holding her breath, then closing her eyes and waiting for the touch she longed for so much. But the seconds passed and she did not feel it. She opened her eyes and saw Him smiling at her. "Is it your desire to be touched, My dear?" He asked her. She silently nodded, her eyes eager and pleading with Him. "Is it your desire to be pleasured, My dear?" Again, she nodded silently, though in her mind she was begging. "Then say the words" He told her. Struggling to find her voice, she whispered, "Yes, Master" He smiled again and she watched His hand approach.

The first touch was so light, she was almost not sure if she had felt it. There was just the slightest sensation on her inner thigh... brief... fleeting.. But, real or not, her body reacted. A shiver passed though her and her leg trembled. His eyes were locked on hers - He held her with His gaze. She wanted desperately to know where His hands were, but she could not look away. His smile was gone now, replaced with a look of intensity that almost overwhelmed her. She felt herself surrendering to it. Another touch on her thighs - this one she knew was real - fingertips moving slowly over the surface of her skin, each one leaving a trail of burning sensation. His fingers moved higher and higher, then paused at the place that she wanted touched most. She strained her body to search for them. "Be still" He said. She never saw His lips move, but the voice rang in her ears. She felt slightly confused for a moment. Could it be that His mind had spoken to hers directly? Before she could process the thought, though, His lips did move and she heard Him say, "You will remain still and will not give in to the pleasure until I give you permission, do you understand?"

Unable to speak, she merely nodded. At this point in time, she was willing to do whatever He wanted, whether it was His lips or His mind that told her - it did not matter. He did not speak, but nodded approvingly. With that simple gesture, she knew she had pleased Him and a thrill she did not quite understand coursed through her body. Again, His hand moved, His fingers touched the lips between her legs, parting them, exposing the warm moist inner parts to the cool air. Unable to resist, she moaned. For a moment, she thought she saw a slight smile on His face, but it disappeared so quickly, she could not be sure. His fingers slid along the length of her lips, spreading her wetness up and over the tingling bud of her clit. She gasped as the pleasure jolted through her body like lightning. Again and again, He teased her, then moved away, staying a little longer each time, but never long enough to put her over the edge.

Realizing that He did not mind her moans, she let them come, some of them being only whimpers, others starting low in her throat as He teased her right up to the brink, then backed off. In fact, with each sound she made, His eyes seemed to catch fire and blaze. With a fingertip, he circled her clit, around and around, stroking it, then pausing to feel it throb. Her knees grew weak, her entire body trembled, but the leather restraints and His eyes held her firmly in place. With two fingers, He rubbed each side of her swollen clit, while a third finger stroked it directly. The pleasure was almost too much for her. She moaned and felt it building inside of her, rising up like a wave about to break upon the shore. With her eyes, she pleaded with Him, but he made her wait... wait... wait... Finally, without a word spoken, He let her know it was time and she knew what He wanted. In a voice quaking with passion, she whispered, "Please, Master, may I cum?" His eyes blazed hot and she had her answer. His fingers moved again and the wave washed over her and carried her away...

Copyright by The Gentle Man, 2002