Carrie's Customer

Story Info
Clever stay-at-home wife keeps two men happy.
1.4k words
3.5
91.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carrie and Tom had been married only a few years. During the housing boom, they'd borrowed heavily to purchase their own small house in a suburban middle-class neighborhood. Ever since, money had been tight and the couple worked hard to make ends meet. Occasionally, they found themselves short at the end of the month, and sold possessions to make up for it. Carrie's diamond engagement ring got them through a rough spot. Tom's fishing poles and tackle made up for a bounced check to the grocery store. They debated giving up Carrie's old car, which ran poorly and required parts they couldn't afford to buy.

Tom left the house every morning at 6am for his job as a package delivery driver. He put on his brown work clothes and kissed his pretty wife goodbye. No matter how hopeless their financial situation, he gave thanks every day for her. She was too good for him, and he knew it. When he looked in the mirror, he saw a man with an average height and an over-achieving hairline. What he lacked in hair, he made up for in waistline. Carrie joked that he was her teddy bear, but he knew that his wife was really referring to his expanding girth.

She, however, seemed to grow more radiant and lovely with each passing day. Her hourglass figure was heavenly. From her beautiful, full breasts, to her narrow and taut waist, to the sensuous curves of her hips, Carrie was a natural beauty.

While he went to work, she stayed home and added to the family income through a home-based graphic design business. Her client list was short, and in the long stretches of time between assignments, Carrie maintained her own website. She posted pictures of herself and, under a pseudonym, kept a journal of her most intimate fantasies. Tom barely understood how she made money through her graphic artwork; he had no idea that she also amused herself with the secret online journal.

Jake was a fan, though. He'd been reading Carrie for as long as she'd written down her web address on a cocktail napkin that she'd surreptitiously passed to him at a club. Maybe the two glasses of wine had loosened her inhibitions that night. She'd looked past her husband, uncomfortable in his own skin, and locked eyes with a tall, muscular stranger across the room. Carrie imagined him reading her journal and her clit tingled at the thought.

She wrote about Jake in her journal the very next day. She wrote about what she thought when she saw him for the first time, what she wanted to do to him, and how often she'd cum masturbating to his image. For the next week, Jake was the star of her show.

After getting the web address from the hot blonde in the bar, Jake was intrigued. Usually women just passed him their phone numbers. More than a few, he'd taken and tossed at his earliest convenience. A web address was a bit different. He visited, half expecting some pay-for-porn site to pop up. What he found – the pictures and the fantasy journal – stiffened him immediately. He was addicted and was soon thinking about Carrie as often as she was apparently thinking about him.

"i want to meet u irl," he wrote in a comment on her journal, including his email address. Less than an hour later, she replied with her cell number and a date was set.

Tom left work, as usual, at 6am. Carrie watched him drive away and readied herself for her visitor. She pondered greeting the man with nothing on but high heels and a smile, but decided she didn't want to be at a disadvantage. Surely he would be wearing clothes, why should she have all the fun stripping him? Carrie put on a skirt – no panties – and a button-down blouse that hugged her curves and accented her breasts.

At 9am, Jake arrived. She beckoned him inside and, without a word, began to kiss him deeply. Their tongues danced together as his hands moved up and down her tight body, feeling her curves. He pressed into her and reached around, lifting her buttocks while she wrapped her legs around his waist. Jake whispered into her ear, "Nice to meet you."

Carrie grinned back at him and nibbled his lower lip. He carried her, wrapped around him, into the kitchen and placed her on a countertop. Just as he began to lean her back and start unbuttoning the blouse, they heard a car door.

"My husband," Carrie whispered. Her eyes were wide and she looked startled. "It's only nine o'clock. What the hell is he doing home?"

Jake stepped back. "Got a back door?"

"Yeah, but it goes into the garage. Wait, I have an idea."

Tom walked up to his front door and attempted to open it. It was locked. "Oh, that smart wife of mine," he thought. "She locks the door as soon as I leave in the morning so she'll be safe inside." He took out his keys and opened it. "I'm home, baby!" he called, shutting the front door behind him.

Carrie appeared from the kitchen. "Tom! What are you doing here? You're supposed to be at work! What are we going to do if your paycheck is short this week? My god, I sit here all day long cleaning the house for you and slaving away at this old computer until I'm practically blind because we can't live on your paycheck alone and what do you do? You take a day off? Why? Just because you feel like it?"

Tom was hurt to see his wife so upset. "Well, I'll tell you, I went to work and it was the strangest thing. Almost no one was there. A few of the desk guys were working, but none of the drivers were around. I can see you didn't know Martin Luther King Day was a holiday either! Boy did I feel dumb. But I got a bit of work done, just sorting stuff and getting it ready for tomorrow. I was about to go home, when Sam – you remember him, you met him at the Christmas party – he asked if we were still thinking about selling your car. I guess he wants it for his daughter and he doesn't mind fixing it up for her. So I told him I would check with you."

Carrie folded her arms across her chest. "How much does he want to give us?"

"He said $200, which seemed fair since the thing barely runs."

"Well you can just tell him no. I happen to be selling it right now to a man who said he would give me $300 for it. Found him on the internet."

"You did? Oh, you wonderful wife! You're so smart! $300!" Tom kissed his wife's cheek. "You're selling it right now? The man is here?"

Carrie smiled. "Why, yes. He's in the garage right now looking at the car."

Hearing her conversation with Tom, Jake opened the door and walked into the kitchen.

"The engine is in fair condition," Tom rubbed his hands together as if he had been inspecting the car, "but the interior is pretty filthy. Can you clean it up a bit before I buy it?"

"Yeah, of course! So sorry about that," Tom said. "My wife didn't tell me you were coming today or I would have cleaned it before you came."

The three moved into the garage. Tom climbed into the car with a shop vac and began cleaning up the interior. Carrie bent over, leaning into the open passenger window with her head in the car. She pointed out various spots to Tom as if interested in making sure he did a good job of cleaning the car for their customer.

With the shop vac noise drowning out most other sounds, Jake was free to unzip. He lifted Carrie's skirt over her hips and took a moment to appreciate her nice, round ass before driving his cock into her wet pussy. Tom vacuumed the car while Jake fucked his wife from behind a few feet away. It only took a few minutes and Jake was relieved, pumping his seed deep into Carrie. He wiped his cock on the edge of her skirt and pulled it back down as he zipped himself back up.

"Okay, I think that's about as good as I can get without some Armour All, and that's something I don't have right now." Tom said, turning off the shop vac.

Jake gave the interior a cursory glance and nodded, "Looks good to me." He pulled out his wallet and handed the man $300. They shook hands.

Tom smiled and wrapped his arm around his wife's waist, pulling her close to him, "You give us a call if there's anything else we can do you for you, okay?"

"Yeah, I will. I sure will," Jake grinned back.