Carrie's Punishment Pt. 01

Story Info
Damon has Carrie to thank for not tasting her, now she pays.
2k words
4.07
14.4k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His lust was building inside his very soul as it battled his control over the situation. The need to just rip off any article of clothing she may have and bury his erection as deep into her as he could there by completely forgetting her punishment wrestled with her need in order to learn her lesson. His leg bounced as a physical manifestation of his own struggle as he considered her form fully in front of him.

Freshly showered his sub was gorgeous standing with that proud look on her face. Her chin was up showing she had dignity in her position, but her eyes were cast down in order to show her submissiveness opening all the way to her soul. Her hair, a dyed crimson waterfall ran down her back freely. Her hazel eyes sat beautifully within her round face.

He always wondered how those beautiful breasts stayed inside the white chemise she had worn more than a few times. Her nipples peaked out as hard nubs and beckoned for his fingers and his mouth. Matching white stocking made her a sight for sore eyes with the silk g-string taunting his every thought.

He looked to her with with sincere hatred for what he knew he must do. Standing up he grabbed her leather collar. Thumbing the o-ring he walked slowly to her and the three steps vanished as he looked her right in the eyes.

Her breathe ceased for a moment as his finger and thumb came out and clamped onto one of her hardened nubs. He pulled on her nipple and kept his face as blank as possible. The fabric was soft against his fingers but it became more course with pressure. The smell of his cologne mixed with the smell of her womanhood that was already becoming quite wet.

His voice came to her ears as he continued to thumb the ring on the collar, "You, my dear Carrie, have been a very bad girl."

Their eyes never broke as he released her nipple with his free hand. She exhaled laboriously and told him that she knew exactly what she had done wrong. He remembered her ignoring his order and jumping on his excited member and riding it hard and fast until they both climaxed.

He could see her mind working, trying to remember how many sessions of punishment he had said he would be toiling out for her.

The Dom began his walk around her and allowed his free hand to slide across her gorgeous ass. "You see, I told you three times to ride my face. I wanted to taste you and lap your juices up so hungrily, but you denied me. You willing disobeyed me. Three times you said no and so three times you will be punished. Of course the next day you start your period, further denying me access with my tongue for week."

"By the end of it all you will know your place. You will know that my needs are important.," Her face did not change as he continued to speak, "And in my heart, I do so wish I did not have to do what I want to do." Damon saw the tear running down Carrie's eye and he grabbed her from behind and pressed his erect member into her ass and grabbed both of her massive tits at the same time. His voice came out in a dark and obedient tone, "This time around, you will not speak, you will learn to listen. Not a word unless you are told to answer. Do you understand?"

He could feel her quivering and shacking as he spoke to her. Carrie's voice reached his ear, "Ye..."

She was cut off as he grabbed both of her nipples harshly, "I did not say answer."

Damon released his beautiful sub and moved in front of her and placed his finger right between her pussy lips. Her juices were already flowing and he slipped right onto her clit rubbing it roughly.

Carrie moaned and bent over trying to pull herself upright, but the sensations coming from her Master's hand must have been too much for her not to fully right himself. He could see her face contort into erotic horror as he leaned close and wrapped his wrist around her neck and drew her close so her ear so his words could be gruff and serious, "You little bitch. You are only making matters worse for yourself."

His finger darted inside of her womanhood and she moaned in surprise. Releasing her neck he could see her strength from their relationship as she righted herself. He had been her guide in this style and because of Damon, Carrie had found power she never knew she had. Biting her own lip she was able to stifle herself and only whimper from his onslaught.

A second finger dove inside of her and Carrie could only give guttural moans in response. She yipped as Damon's hand came around and slapped her ass leaving a stinging sensation in his hand. Her yell of a slightly painful smack made him completely stop.

"You seem to have a problem keeping your mouth closed." Damon pulled his fingers from her and then palmed her string before pressing as much of the fabric as humanly possible and shaved as much of the fabric as he could into her womanly folds.

Stepping back Damon adjusted his sports coat and allowed her to look at him fully wearing his white tank top underneath and black slacks. He always dressed well for his scenes with her and Carrie very much enjoyed the look he had when he was in charge.

She had told him, how when he dressed like this she was almost putty because he looked how she knew he always was. He was sharp dressed and confident. A part of her wanted to just rip all the clothes off of him when she saw him like that. She also confided in him that a part of her only wanted to serve him with that look.

Damon looked her up and down before nodding. He was taking her all in. She already looked a but disheveled and her breathing had become more labored. Carrie's face was red, but she was proud of her position in his life. She would not make her Master upset with her because of her posture.

Damon smiled, "Go get a drink, and do not change how your panties are. You will need to be hydrated."

She left him so he lit up a cigarette and allowed it to burn a bit. He inhaled slowly letting his mind play out all that he had planned out for this night. The smoke calmed him as he continue to struggle with knowing full well that tonight would be rough for the both of them.

Carrie returned and stood before him looking as though she had composed herself very well.

Damon looked her over once more with hunger growing in his eyes. His hand went back between her thighs and he found her clit once more rubbing it hard and fast. "When I remove your hand you will take your g-string off and hand it to me. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir!" She almost screamed out into the room.

He released her and looked over his slut. Raising his hand up to receive the light garment another puff was taken off the other hand. A smile had curved around the Master's lips and he watched her steady herself once more and pull the black garment off.

His hand then received the garment and his smile fell away, "Open your mouth."

She did so right before he balled it up and placed it into her mouth. "If you need to call out a safe word, please be my guest and spit it out. You will spit it out. I am sorry will stop that part of the punishment, yellow as always will be something is wrong and needs to be checked, and red is all stop for everything."

Her eyes widened as he disappeared behind her. She son felt the soft rope guide over her shoulders. She knew his plan now.

Damon moved in front of her and aligned the ropes as best he could. Slowly moving the long length his twisted it in three different places before guiding it between her lower lips. He was making a simple rope harness guiding the rope like a thick thong between her cheeks and up her back. Looping back through the back of the neck he followed it around to her front inter crossing through the first loop he had made before crossing them across her back and repeating it through the other two. Pulling the rope length across her body further pulling the rope against her skin.

He knew enough to check the restraint to make sure it was not cutting off any points in her body from blood flow but exerted enough pressure as she could felt entrapped by the para-cord.

Damon looked her over before grabbing the hand cuffs and took her arms. Carrie offered no resistance as her arms were taken behind her and she heard another chain attached. Soon her hands were brought up forcing her to bend over and the attached chain was brought up to a hook.

Never one to be so finished Damon brought out Ben-Wah balls and placed them up to her ear. Shaking them the sound of the weighted kegal balls caused her noticeably inhale. Placing a hand on the small of her back he lowered her even more causing her legs to spread. Positioning the balls between the rope slips that were now completely moistened with her pussy juices. He pushed the first in and then the second. She groaned as the balls shook inside of her.

"Now I know you know what is next. Your safe word is I am sorry. Do not speak it until you really mean it. Take your punishment like a good girl." Damon spoke out and watched her nod her head in acceptance.

"Five." He spoke out telling her the intensity of the impact before striking. His hand came down true leaving stings in his own hand. Her scream through her panty stuffed mouth told him how sensitive she was.

He continued on for a while each time raising and lowering the impact. Each time the balls inside of her rumbled around causing pleasure to explode inside of her. After fifteen good spanks. He stopped and rubbed her pinked ass and saw the little red dots begin to appear. She was taking it well. And he knew he had to push her further.

"Ten." His voice was dark and threatening. His hand came down and the sound was like a thunder clap in the silent room. Her scream was followed by whimpering, but she refused to spit the panties out knowing her punishment was to be served.

"Ten." Damon called again and brought his hand down into another crack on her other cheek. Her scream was even more so this time. Damon did not stop though immediately calling "Ten" once more and striking the first cheek.

She screamed and then heard Ten once more right after the first and he cracked her second cheek.

"I'm sorry!" She screamed out through a tear streaked face. The Panties had barely hit the ground when her apology came.

Damon immediately brought her arms down and slowly moved her to the couch. He held her and kissed her cheek softly, "Are you okay?"

His words were soft and sincere and she nodded, "Yes Sir."

"Are you sure my Carebear?" Damon used her pet name and caressed her cheek before kissing her cheek softly.

"Yes, I am fine." She nodded and smiled hugging him softly.

He returned the hug kissing her forehead, "Do not thank me yet, we have only just begun."

"Good." She smiled curling up on his lap and he rubbed her heated rear as he kissed her softly.