Carrie's Pussy Ch. 03

Story Info
The girls confront Louis.
3.5k words
4.34
24.8k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I left Carrie's apartment Saturday night it was a little messy! I was just too tired to clean to after myself. Not to worry she had called and told me her return flight was Tuesday. I'd have loads of time to get things back in order.

I was sore. Really sore! So sore and spent that I didn't wake up with an erection. Apparently keeping yourself hard for a total of about eight hours over a fourteen-hour span is hard on a dick.

I dressed and went to Carrie's apartment. The first order of business was to empty the liter box. That would allow me to spend the rest of the day satisfying my fetish for female clothing without the necessity of changing back and forth to go outside. That chore taken care of I went back to my apartment for some cereal, my tea, a couple of eggs and some bread. Every thing I needed to spend a quiet day at Carrie's.

As I entered her apartment I glanced around noting the mess I'd left the previous evening. No matter, soon enough I'd be dressed and ready to clean up like a proper lady's maid. I latched the dead bolt just in case and took my groceries to the kitchen. It was in a mild state of disarray but that too would be remedied.

Before starting on the housework I needed to get dressed and before getting dressed I needed a bath. I went into Carries bedroom and stripped. I placed my clothes neatly on a small chair in the corner next to Carrie's bed. In her bathroom I started the water and made sure everything I needed was within reach. Shampoo, conditioner, razor. Everything a proper lady needs to get ready for the day.

I checked the water temperature and added the bubble bath. I checked again; it was warm but not too warm. I stepped in and settled down for a nice relaxing bath. I turned back the cold water and as the water slowly warmed up I idly played with my balls. My "clit" was too sore. I wondered if I had played too hard the day before. I closed my eye and took a deep breath. The floral scent was heavenly. I made a mental note to buy some bubble bath. Why can't a guy enjoy a leisurely bath?

When the tub was full I turned off the water and settled back. One hand massaged my balls, which by now were totally relaxed, and the other played with my tits. I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the super warm bath water. I was in heaven. I'm not sure how much time passed but I do know that it was refreshing. Everyone should take the time to relax in a warm tub at least once a week! Eventually I opened the drain to let the water out. I started the water and adjusted the temperature. I started the shower and stood up. I shampooed my hair; conditioned it and using Carrie's razor trimmed my bush and shaved my balls and ass. I rinsed off and stepped out of the shower. I dried off using Carrie's towel. I noticed a cotton housedress hanging on the back of the bathroom door. Too stodgy for me but just right for a young working girl doing her chores! I put it on and went out to her hamper to get a pair of panties.

For the next two or three hours I had breakfast and cleaned Carrie's apartment. My poor dick was so worn out from the day before that it behaved the whole time. I started taking "selfies." Me having breakfast, me dusting, me washing dishes, anything to have for the future. A record to enjoy after Carrie returned.

About noon I started to go through Carries closet. Anything that would fit I tried on and took a selfie. I walked to her kitchen and back. I checked myself out in every mirror in her apartment. I wished I had a personal video camera. What a scene I could have made! I tried to get it up but it was too sore. I worried that I might have injured myself. Late Sunday evening I finally decided to go back to my apartment. I made sure everything was in order. Monday was a workday and Tuesday Carrie would be returning from LA.

I behaved myself Monday. I fed the cat, emptied the liter box and left Carries things alone. My dick was still sore. Tuesday I woke up with morning wood again and was relieved that every thing was ok. It would have been embarrassing to have to see a doctor about a sore dick.

Tuesday evening I went to the airport to pick up Carrie. Her flight was on time. Over the weekend hundreds of flights were delayed or cancelled due to weather but by Tuesday things were back to normal. We made small talk on the way back. Carrie asked if Saturday would be good for me for my thank-you dinner. I said it was really not necessary but she insisted so we agreed that I'd come over at 7pm. The rest of the week was boring. Saturday afternoon I showered and shaved and readied my self for dinner with Carrie. At exactly 7pm I knocked on her door.

"Come on in, Louis!" Carried called from her kitchen. "The door is open."

I opened the door and saw Amy and Eve the two girls from downstairs seated on the couch. "Hi, Louis."

Carrie came in from the kitchen. "Hi, Louis. I made so much Lasagna that I invited Amy and Eve to join us. I hope you don't mind."

"No, of course not." I replied. How could I.

"Louis." Amy said. "Carrie told us how nice you were on such short notice. We thought it might be nice to get to know you better."

I must have blushed because Eve said, "You're embarrassing him, Amy."

"No, it's not that. Maybe it's a little warm in here."

"Come on you guys, dinner is on." Carrie saved me from an awkward situation.

Dinner itself was good and the conversation was interesting. I turns out Eve is a phys. ed. teacher at a middle school. She is taller than Carrie and slender. Amy is the smallest of the three and works at a gym as a personal trainer. Eve is a strawberry blond with freckles and blue eyes; Amy is a brunette with hazel eyes. Each of them is attractive in their own way and they all were quite cheerful.

After dinner Carrie suggested we all go to her living room for tea and cookies. While the water was heating for the tea Carrie handed me a package. "I got you a present, Louis, a thank-you for helping me out. You were such a dear and so understanding I just feel I can't thank you enough."

"This isn't necessary." I objected.

"But it is, Louis." Carrie insisted.

"Open it, Louis." Amy prodded.

"Let's see what Carrie got for you Louis." Eve joined in.

I untied the ribbon and lifted the lid. My eyes must have been as big as saucers and my face must have been a bright crimson. It was a red baby doll pajama set!

"What is it, Louis?" Eve asked innocently.

"I think I should explain." Carrie started. "There was one thing I forgot to mention when I asked Louis to care for Hook (Carries cat if you haven't read chapters one an two and if you haven't by all means do before you go on!)." She looked at me sweetly and in a very calm tone explained. "I have a security system complete with video monitoring. There are three cameras. One is over the front door and covers the living room and dining area. One is in the kitchen over the back door and covers the kitchen, dining area and a small part of the bedroom. The third is over my bedroom door and covers the bedroom and most of the bath. They are in plain sight, I wasn't hiding them. In a way I am sorry you didn't see them but I'm also glad you didn't. I'm going to show you a little slide show. A small sample of the video stored in the cloud. These pictures and videos are my private property. They were taken legally on my security system. No one else besides the four of us will ever see them if you do exactly as I say. Is that clear, Louis?"

"Yes." I whispered my eyes looking down at the red baby doll pajama set.

"I can't hear you Louis." Carrie said calmly. "Look at me, is it clear?" Her tone was serious. Amy and Eve sat silently; small, knowing smiles adorned their faces.

"Yes Carrie, I understand." I said as I looked into her eyes. I was unable to detect any anger just bemusement as she smiled at my answer.

"Let's look at the first slide, shall we ladies?" Carrie asked her girl friends.

"Oh please!" Eve answered excitedly, "I didn't think I'd be able to wait this long."

"Ok, here we see Louis cleaning the liter box. Next Louis feeds Hook. Now he is in my bedroom."

"Oh Louis, bad boy!" Amy giggled.

"Just wait, Amy, it gets worse!" Carrie continued, "Here is Louis sniffing my dirty panties."

"Louis is a pervert, Louis is a pervert." Eve teased in a singsong reminiscent of grade school.

"Don't call Louis names, Eve, it's not nice!" Carrie cautioned her friend sarcastically. "Next is a picture of Louis wearing my blue baby doll nightie!

"You're so pretty, Louis! Did it make you feel sexy? Amy teased.

"There's lots more to see, Louis, but first I'd like you to put on the outfit I got you." Carrie said sternly.

"Please don't make me do that, Carrie. I'm so sorry..."

"Stop right there, Louis. You know what we are going to see. You know these pictures could ruin you. I don't want that. You don't want that. I know that deep down you want us to see you in the pajamas. You might as well enjoy this Louis."

Amy looked at me sweetly and said, "It's ok Louis, you'll see. It will be fun. You'll be like one of the girls when you're with us."

"You won't be sorry, Louis." Eve reassured me. "Put on the pajamas."

I was trapped and I knew it. It was what I'd been fantasizing about since I was in high school. Now however I was afraid. Afraid to loose control. Afraid to give them control. I could risk letting them ruin me or let them do who knows what."

"Stand up Louis. Right now! On your feet girl!" Carrie was all business. "Now take off your shirt. You're wasting time Louis."

I did as she demanded. I was standing there bare chested.

"Now put the nightie on Louis." Carrie spoke slowly and calmly.

I put the nightie on. I was standing there in a red nightie and tan slacks.

"Now take off your shoes and socks." I did it. "That was easy. Wasn't it Louis?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Now it's time to take off your slacks Louis." I unbuckled my belt and stepped out of my slacks. The girls applauded. "You look very sexy Louis but there is one more item put on and to do that you'll have to take off those plain white briefs you're wearing."

"You know you want to Louis." Amy observed. "Look at the nice little bulge you've got going in those nasty manties you're wearing. Don't you want to put on those sexy red lace panties and show off for us?"

"I want to see you in those sexy panties Louis." Eve joined in giggling.

"Do it...do it...do it..." They chanted as I took off my briefs and put on the panties. They were impossibly tiny, they barely held my balls and as hard as I tried there was no way to contain my cock which had grown to its full length. "Now let's see you model them for us Louis, you know, walk to the front door and back. When you walk, Louis, you need to take small steps and put one foot ahead of the other. That's it, perfect! Let your hips roll as you walk. Doesn't she look sexy, girls?"

Amy and Eve agreed that I was doing a good job acting like a girl.

"Very nice Louis, those panties are just perfect. Don't you think, Ladies? I hear the teakettle, Louis. Be a dear and go make the tea. We'll wait for the rest of the show."

I went to the kitchen and prepared the tea. Carrie had a package of tea biscuits put out so I put them on a plate with the tea and took them to the living room. I gave each of the girls a cup and saucer and poured their tea. Carrie patted the couch between her and Amy, "Sit down, Louis, there is so much more to share with Amy and Eve."

Let's see what else you've been doing, Louis, Carrie says you've been really naughty!" Amy said as she patted my bare thigh.

"Here's Louis wearing one of my robes. In this one he's dusting my furniture. Now he's watching something on TV. Later he does something really nasty but we'll save that for later all right Louis?" Carrie reached over and squeezed my right breast. "Are you paying attention, Louis?"

"Yes, ma'am." I answered softly.

For the next hour Carrie made me watch while she showed her friends picture after picture of me in various stages of dress or undress. Finally there was a picture of me getting ready to jack-off on her coffee table. "Tell Amy and Eve what comes next, Louis."

I hesitated. Carrie looked at me and in a very stern tone said, "Tell them, Louis."

I was red as a beet. "We know what you are going to do, Louis." Eve giggled.

"We just want to hear you say it." Amy added. "Tell us, Louis. Tell us so we can move on."

I was so embarrassed I couldn't look them in the eye. "I'm going to jack-off." I admitted."

"Was that really so hard, Louis? We know guys like to beat their meat. But now you know that we know. You are very lucky, Louis. You are going to do something that most guys can only dream about. Do you know what that is, Louis?"

Before I could answer Carrie's question there was a knock at the door. Carrie went to the door; it was Mrs. Stewart the manager of the building. "Hi, Carrie." She said as she walked in before Carrie could stop her. "I got the strainer we ordered for your sink with the disposal." She seemed not to notice that I was wearing the red baby doll nightie and the rest of the girls were dressed in slacks and sweaters. She turned to Carrie. "Are you girls having a lingerie party? Why didn't you invite me?" She might have been in her fifties but she was still an attractive woman. She looked at me a second time. "What? Is that you, Louis? Carrie, why is Louis dressed like that? Those panties are way too small for him don't you think?

"I can explain, Mrs. Stewart. This isn't a lingerie party. Louis was supposed to take care of Hook for me while was at my uncle's funeral but he got into my underwear and PJs and even wore some of them."

"Is that true, Louis? She demanded.

"Yes, ma'am. It's true."

"So, I don't get it. What are you girls doing?"

"We are punishing him for taking advantage of me."

"By making him wear that nightie?"

"Yes! We are trying to teach him a lesson."

"I think he should be spanked. Whenever my mother caught my brothers doing something they shouldn't she would spank them on their bare butt! The last time she spanked my youngest brother he was twenty!"

"That's a good idea, Mrs. Stewart." Eve giggled. She seemed to find this situation very amusing.

Amy agreed. "Why don't you spank him first, Mrs. Stewart, since you thought of it. Eve can go second and I'll go third. Carrie can have the last crack at him." I tried to protest but they were determined. Carrie got a chair from the dining area and placed it in the middle of the living room. Mrs. Stewart sat down and asked Carrie for a towel for her lap. She looked right at me when she said; "Bad little boys sometimes loose control when they get spanked. I don't want you to make a mess on my slacks!"

Carrie got a towel from her linen closet and gave it to Mrs. Stewart. "Come here, Louis. It's time to take your medicine! Stand right here." She pointed to the floor in front of her. As soon as I positioned myself where she wanted me she reached up with both hands and pulled my panties down to my knees! The girls just stared at my cock which was pointing nearly straight up.

"I think Louis is having fun. Look at his dick! It's hard as a rock."

Mrs. Stewart grabbed hold of my cock and pulled me to one side and then on to her lap. "How many spanks should I give him?"

"How about five? One for each day he was playing with your underwear Carrie." Amy suggested.

Eve agreed, "We should each give him five spanks."

"Ok, Louis, hold on to the chair legs and don't let go. You'll get one extra swat for every time you let go. As I spank you I want you to count. When you've had five spanks you'll say 'thank-you,' is that clear?"

"Yes, ma'am."

She gave me the five spanks and I counted them just as she said I should. "You can stand up now." Mrs. Stewart pushed me off her lap. "Eve." She said, "why don't you walk him around a bit to let his butt cool down before you take your turn."

Eve grabbed my arm but Mrs. Stewart stopped her. "Not like that, dear, lead him around by his dick! Boys will do just about anything for you when you have then by their dick!" Eve took her advice and grabbed hold. She made me walk around the dining room table twice and then took me back to the chair. She positioned the towel and pulled me a crossed her lap. "You know the rules, Louis, hold on and don't let go or else." She giggled.

When she finished Amy was quick to pull me up and grab my dick. "Are you having fun, Louis? I am!" When Amy was done Carrie took her turn and when she was done my ass was beet red.

Carrie made me stand up and she made me take off the PJs. I was totally naked. My cock was still jutting out and begging for release. "Go stand in the corner, Louis. Face the wall. I'm going to show Mrs. Stewart a little video." I could tell from their conversation that they were watching me jack-off. "It's not all that abnormal, girls. Boys sometimes play with themselves! In fact, Mr. Stewart and I have been married over thirty years now and one of the reasons is that he jacks off. When we were newlyweds he made love to me every night, sometimes twice on weekends. Still, one day I caught him jacking off in the shower. From that day forward, to this day even, I make him masturbate for me every morning. We only make love about twice a week now but he still jacks off for me and I think he likes to do it."

"Then that's what Louis should do right now!" Amy exclaimed as she jumped up and grabbed my dick and pulled to the middle of the room. "You've been listening, Louis. You know what to do."

I did know and although I tried to hide it I wanted to do it. I took hold of my cock and slowly stroked it. At first my eyes were closed as if in shame. But soon I was hearing comments. Things like "look how hard he's getting." Or, "the tip is so dark purple." Or, "I wonder if he will shoot as far as in the video." And, "you better get out of the line of fire if he does!"

I opened my eyes and saw four women gazing at my cock. Watching me perform just for them; a live porno show. I took a deep breath, threw back my head and sighed as my cock spewed cum just for them!

Mrs. Stewart broke the silence, "you liked that, Louis. Don't deny it. If you want to play again show us by putting your panties on and going back to your apartment in just your panties."