Carrie's Quest for Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mdiver
mdiver
426 Followers

Although she wasn't in love with Kevin, she missed him when he graduated. She went out a few times with friends but it was a long summer and no boyfriend in the future for her junior year. She poured herself into her school work and volunteered for more responsibilities at the school. Nothing much happened for a few months. Then as luck would have it, she received an invitation to attend a party at Kevin's old frat. She debated about accepting and decided it might be fun to see some of his fraternity brothers.

The party was ok and it was nice to visit with a lot of the guys, but, unfortunately for her, no one caught her eye. A few of Kevin's friends tried to put the moves on her and it was pretty obvious they were just looking for an easy fuck. She made her way to Kevin's old room, closed her eyes and recalled some of their fun romps. The memory of giving Kevin his first BJ brought a big smile and a bit of warmth between her legs. She said her good byes and headed home.

During the drive home, she could not get Kevin's room out of her mind. She recalled vividly many of their activities. She rationalized it was due to the lack of sex on her part, but, still it was fun to revisit a place that held wonderful memories. She thought about some of their 'firsts': making love, his BJ, covering her tits with his cum, and watching her 'jill off'. And there were several erotic positions, too. She particularly enjoyed the doggie one because she could look between her legs and watch him fuck her plus she could reach back and play with his balls.

By the time she got back to her room, she was very horny. She quickly shed her clothes and jumped in the shower. She took the hand held shower nozzle and directed it to her pussy. Her other hand quickly went to work fingering her cunt and rubbing her clit. The orgasm was powerful and a somewhat welcomed relief. Carrie loved to masturbate and did it often. She recalled once again doing it in front of Kevin and what a big turn on it was. He had cum in her cunt but she had not yet climaxed. He felt bad and she reassured him it was ok and to watch. Suddenly she was horny again.

She headed to the bedroom and quickly retrieved her dildo from a well-hidden location. The dildo was used on those occasions when she needed more than just an orgasm from a hand job. She looked at it and grinned, thank goodness for mail order catalogs. It fit nicely in her hand but even better buried deep in her cunt. Once inserted, she just laid there, enjoying the sensation of her cunt being filled. After a few moments, she began to rub her finger between her labia. Touching her sensitive clit was exquisite pleasure and another intense orgasm was just moments away. She drifted off to sleep with the dildo still in place.

For the next several months, Carrie's sex life was her hand and dildo. She had dates but no one appealed to her. On occasion she might let someone cop a feel but no one got under her bra let alone down her pants. She longed for the time when she could hold her lover's cock in her hand or even better, her mouth. These frustrating yet pleasant memories were only partially satisfied by her hand.

Everything changed that summer for Carrie. She was in her third year as an intern and had shown she was more than just summer help occupying space. She had gotten noticed by management and was given duties that carried more responsibilities. One of her new assignments was working with an auditing team and it was there she met Randy. He was fresh out of college as a computer programmer. He was tall and lanky with wavy brown hair and brown eyes, always smiling, outgoing, and eager to work with the others in the firm.

Randy liked Carrie from the start and was very happy that she would spend time with him. After a few days, he felt confident enough to ask her out. His hands were sweaty and he could hear his heart pounding when he stammered out an invitation for a date during lunch. Much to his surprise, pleasure, and relief, Carrie said yes.

Carrie had expected Randy to ask her out and was happy when it finally happened. He was no Pete but then Pete had been the love of her life, her first love, and always the measure for everyone that followed. He was a nice guy and fun to be with. Since they were near the same age, they naturally hung out together and he was a fellow nerd, too. We nerds need to stick together, she thought. Often they would have lunch together and join their co-workers for TGIF drinks. It was over lunch that they discovered the mutual love for sci-fi movies and Randy had the complete Star Trek movie collection.

Date night was that Friday after the five o'clock happy hour. Carrie was looking forward to an actual date with someone she knew and liked and not another dreadful blind date. Of course the long dry spell had some bearing, so, if something happened she thought, why not let it.

Randy was emotionally and sexually excited. He liked being with Carrie; she was cute, smart, and had a very nice body. During the day, he was doing his best to be cool but his mind was on the date.

They departed earlier than the others from happy hour and of course the tongues wagged with speculation - and how right they were. Upon entering, Carrie applauded his orderly apartment. She was also impressed with his decorating skills, but, he confessed that his mom was primarily responsible. "Color coordination is completely foreign to me," he sheepishly acknowledged.

"That explains why I only see you in dark slacks and a white shirt," she replied with a smile.

Before starting the movie, they popped some corn and opened a bottle of Malbec wine. Carrie laughed and remarked it was her favorite pairing for watching a movie, too.

They sat fairly close on the couch and after a couple generous glasses of wine, he reached over and took her hand. She squeezed his hand and snuggled into his arms. His heart was racing and he was hoping his hand wasn't shaking when he lifted her chin, gazed into her eyes for a few moments and then kissed her. The movie was instantly forgotten.

Carrie was surprised at her response. She kissed him back with passion. Her body was in charge and she yearned to be touched again. After a few minutes, he slid his hand up and cupped her breast. She responded with heated passion and her tongue fucked his mouth. Soon hands and fingers were busy removing clothes until they were naked on the couch.

It had been a long time since she held a hard cock in her hand and the length of his erection made her even more wet. She didn't waste any time straddling him and sliding his long dick into her wet and eager cunt. She drove down hard, taking all of him deep and savoring every inch. For a few moments, she sat still, flexing her vaginal muscles around his member while he licked and sucked on her nipples.

Slowly, she began to rise and fall, gasping and sighing with pleasure as her pent up desires were finally being realized. Driven by lust, her tempo increased until she screamed from an orgasm. Randy held her butt and did not let her recover. He kept pounding his hard cock until she came again. She was breathing hard as she collapsed in his arms. After a short recovery, he resumed moving her up and down his cock, slowly at first and not as deep but after a few moments he was going hard and deep until he added his cum with hers.

They remained locked in each other's arms for several minutes. Neither speaking, just enjoying the moment and the sexual release they so desperately needed. When they finally separated, Randy took Carrie's hand and led her to the bathroom and turned on the shower. He took his time washing her all over but when she returned the favor, she included a BJ. Feeling his cock get hard in her mouth and later feeling and tasting his cum was a reminder of how much she missed and wanted it.

For Carrie, the summer flew by but that was to be expected when you are having fun. She and Randy had lots of dates, or more accurately, a lot of great sex. Evenings were spent cooking at his place, nude of course, and sleep overs on the weekends. She especially enjoyed starting her morning giving him a BJ. There is something about cum and coffee that seems so natural. Although they had plans to continue to see each other when her senior year started, it was not to be. Randy was soon called up to work in the corporate office. It was back to masturbation and this time she slept with the dildo buried deep more often.

Randy had never met or dated anyone like Carrie. Insatiable is the word that comes to mind with the emphasis on cum. Carrie wanted to feel his cock in her hands, cunt, and mouth and Randy had been very happy to let her do whatever she desired. He was amazed at how many times she would cum while riding his dick. He had been delighted with her imagination, too. She not only liked a variety of positions but different locations. She would pack a lunch and blanket and off they'd go to a certain spot at the zoo or the park. A few times at night when it was raining, they made love on his balcony. He enjoyed two of her bedtime routines. The first was when they were ready to go to sleep, they would get into the spoon positon and he would slide his dick into her cunt. The second was the best and that was the morning BJ. They both agreed it was the perfect way to start the day. Unfortunately when Randy was transferred, that ritual was gone and his morning wood had to be taken care of by hand.

After graduation Carrie accepted a full-time position in the portfolio management department. There she met Mike, one of the portfolio managers, who was about five or six years older and more sophisticated. She had seen Mike occasionally with the gang at happy hour, but had never talked with him. She observed that he was well liked and enjoyed telling jokes. One of the things that impressed her was that he was always dressed nicely; quite the contrast from Randy. Then she smiled and wondered if there was other notable difference as well?

Mike was about a head taller than Carrie and had the bluest eyes she had ever seen, light brown hair, and a well-groomed mustache. She often wondered if it would tickle the receiver of a kiss. At work, he acted professionally and was always friendly. He patiently tutored her in many of the department's procedures and policies. She enjoyed his compliments and attention; something very new and appreciated. Often at night she would fantasize about past lovers and many times Mike would enter her mind as a possibility.

Mike had made it a point to zero in on Carrie. He thought she was attractive, smart, and available. He flirted when they were alone, left complimentary notes on the work she had done, and even sent her flowers for her birthday. He was attracted to her but he took his time before asking her out because he wanted to see if the feeling was mutual.

For Carrie, it was indeed mutual but she didn't know quite how to make it known; a work place romance can be very tricky. She reciprocated his advances by flirting and compliments and thank you notes. When the gang went out for drinks, she made a point to sit next to him and thought it was nice that he always made a space for her.

It wasn't until December when he finally asked her if she would attend the company's Christmas party with him. She felt her whole body get warm and certain wetness between her legs. "That would be great," she said with a big smile.

Carrie felt like a teenager going to her first big dance. She hadn't felt this way in a long time. She chose a dress that fit the holiday spirit and did a nice job of displaying her cleavage. At work, she was always careful about what she wore but tonight, 'the girls' were on display.

The date that evening was perfect. They danced, flirted, and revealed that they were attracted to each other. They hugged and kissed for a few minutes before he left for home. She smiled and headed to the shower to cool off and relieve the ache in her pussy.

Mike was in the same boat. As soon as he got home, he too was in the shower, stroking his hard cock to relieve his pent up desire.

They kept any signs of an office romance hidden but on a date, things were heating up. By the third date, they were on his couch kissing and caressing. He soon had her blouse and bra off and she pulled his face down to take a nipple in his mouth. He kissed, licked and sucked on each nipple, driving them both into a lustful frenzy.

He took her by the hand and led her to his bedroom. She was eager to get to his cock and insisted that she undress him first. A few moments later, she had his erection in her hand and mouth. As pleasurable as it was, he didn't want to cum yet and stopped her before he reached the point of no return. He removed her pants and complimented her on the lovely thong she was wearing. He placed her on the bed and slowly removed it and smiled at the sight of her bare pussy. Resisting Carrie's desire for him to enter her, he instead began to kiss all around her pussy.

For her, this was a whole new experience. No one had ever performed oral sex on her and she definitely was enjoying this. When he ran his tongue between her pussy lips, she thought she was going to climax. Never had she felt such intense pleasure and yes the mustache did feel wonderful on her bare skin. When he licked her clit, she had a mind blowing orgasm a few moments later. She was breathing hard, trying to recover but he didn't stop licking her clit and she came again and again. Finally, she had to pull him up and beg him to stop so she could catch her breath.

After Carrie recovered some, she kissed the top of Mike's dick, licked the pre-cum from the tip and then guided it to her love hole. He slowly filled her cunt and savored the warmth and wetness from her orgasms. He was so turned on that it didn't take long before he filled her cunt with his cum.

He collapsed on top of her but she quickly pushed him onto his back and moved down to take his still hard cock in her mouth. The taste of his cum mixed with hers was sweet nectar and she stoked and milked every drop of cum from his wonderful love tool.

Carrie really liked Mike. He was attentive, caring, passionate, and the most skilled sex partner she ever had. His mouth and cock gave her immense pleasure and lots of orgasms and she did her best to satisfy his desire for sex. For the next several months, life couldn't have been any better for her.

It was June when the world came crashing down for Carrie. The department hired a woman to join the portfolio management team. Tall, attractive, poised, and confident were the words that stuck in her mind as she watched Jane, the new person, in action. The guys fawned over her, including Mike. Suddenly things cooled between Mike and Carrie and she was angry. When she asked about it, he let her know he had moved on. For Carrie, a job search was the first order of business.

Later that summer, Carrie was in a new town, working in the trust department of a large bank. She was not interested in another office romance and felt the best way to meet people socially was to do things she enjoyed most. One of her pleasures came from singing. She joined a chorus that met weekly and was part of a junior college's adult education program. It was there she met Brad.

With over eighty in the group she didn't notice him at first. She sat in the soprano section and the woman next to her mentioned that several of the choristers met at a nearby bar and grill after rehearsal and she was welcome to join in the fun. About a dozen of the regulars from the chorus made up the gang and they were a lively group. Introductions were made and soon Carrie felt like she was part of the group. Jan, the woman who invited her, pointed to a tall, nice looking guy and whispered, "He's single, too."

Carrie tried not to stare but he was rather handsome. The few times she glanced in his direction she couldn't help but notice he was also glancing at her. He didn't talk much but occasionally he would ask a question then sit back and listen. She was looking forward to meeting him but unsure how you do that in a group. Brad solved the problem for her by leaving at the same time and they walked together to her car.

Carrie looked up into his hazel eyes and thanked him for escorting her. He seemed a bit shy and stammered out, "My pleasure, Carrie. See you next week."

At the next rehearsal, Brad was more engaging. He made it a point to greet her when she arrived. She learned he was a tenor and had been in the chorus for several years. He had actually attended the college before going on to get his degree in computer science. "I'm a bit of a nerd," he said with a laugh.

"So am I," she responded and then recounted her education.

"Yes!!" They said in unison and did a high five.

"We geeks need to stick together," he said.

"I couldn't agree more," she replied.

That evening, they exchanged phones numbers and soon a first date was planned - dinner at an Italian restaurant then a walk around the shopping mall.

Over dinner, they talked and really got to know each other. The more Carrie heard, the more Brad appealed to her. He was a good listener, attentive, and more importantly, they had a lot in common. He reached across the table and took her hand into his and let her know he didn't play games and a preferred someone who was honest with him. She returned his squeeze and said, "That goes for me, too."

They talked every night over the phone and the conversations became very self-revealing. When it came to sexual experience, he revealed that he had dated some but was looking for the "right girl". Carrie hoped that she was that right girl.

The next time they met it was at his place. They fixed dinner and enjoyed each other's company. After dinner, he took her into his arms and they shared their first kiss. The next kiss was full of passion and desire.

Hands were exploring and soon clothes went flying. She loved the feel of his fingers exploring her pussy and she responded by stroking his cock. They ran to the bedroom and she quickly placed his hard dick on her wet and eager cunt. It was a fast and frenzied fuck and it didn't take long before he drove in deep and shot his load.

He collapsed in her arms and after he caught his breath, apologized for not being a better lover. "I want to be a good lover. I really like you Carrie; will you teach me how to make love to you?"

"I think we can teach each other."

Carrie took Brad's finger and placed it in her cunt then placed it beside her clit. Slowly she rubbed around her clit with his finger. "Rub my clit like that."

He had never done this before and was very happy to comply. He really enjoyed the way it felt and the look of pleasure on her face. The more her body reacted to his stimulation, the more exited and turned on he became. When she climaxed, she pushed his finger back to her cunt and drove it in deep.

"Wow...That was fantastic," he exclaimed.

"That really felt good. I love your touch," she responded with a big smile. "I see something else got excited," she said as she took his hard cock in her hand. She pushed him onto his back, kissed the top of his cock and then took it into her mouth. After she slid his dick in and out a few times, she looked at him and said, "I love this."

All Brad could do was to sigh as he watched the woman he had fallen in love with give him his first blow job. He watched her hand and mouth move down and up on his cock and the pleasure was incredible. He had seen it done in a porn movie he watched at a stag party but he had no idea just how mind blowing it truly was. He could feel his climax build and when he shouted out he was about to cum, he was completely surprised that she didn't stop. He shot his load into her mouth and she took it all. She stopped long enough to swallow then stroked his cock until it was spent.

mdiver
mdiver
426 Followers