Carrie's Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When you fall, I will catch you; when you cry, I will comfort you; when you laugh, I will share your joy. I will laugh with you in times of joy and comfort you in times of sorrow. I will share in your dreams, and support you as you strive to achieve your goals. Everything I am, and everything I have is yours, from this moment forth, and for eternity."

They exchanged rings, the Justice of the Peace pronounced them man and wife and everyone let out a big cheer.

Carrie didn't want to let go of Tony after the first dance, but there were many others anxious to share this special day with them. Tony and Carrie swapped off with Wendy and David, then Tony sought out Samantha and literally swept her off her feet. She was positively glowing as everyone stood back to watch them, and everyone gave them a rousing round of applause when the song ended.

While Carrie circulated, Tony sought out Elsie, dragged her away from supervising the buffet and insisted on having a dance with her. Elsie was blushing, it had been years since anyone had treated like she was special.

Eventually, the celebration wound down. David, Wendy, Gabe and the kids went to spend the night at Elsie's, leaving Carrie and Tony her house to themselves.

Before going back to the house, Carrie and Tony strolled around the yard hand-in-hand, a few fireflies flitting about, just enjoying the solitude.

'This is nice,' Tony thought, 'I could really get used to this.'

"Penny for your thoughts, Tony."

"I was just thinking how nice it is here, amazed that I ever wanted us to live anywhere else."

Carrie clutched his arm lovingly.

"You don't know how happy that makes me, Tony," she said, "I was happy that you were willing to move for me, but I still felt bad because I felt that you were giving up what made you happy. To know that you are truly happy here makes my happiness complete."

They stopped and hugged each other tightly. Carrie looked lovingly up at Tony as he leaned down to kiss her with a deep passion. They held hands again as they made their way back to the house to bring their wedding night to its happy conclusion.

As they undressed, Tony noticed that Carrie had nothing on under her dress. "I hope that Samantha and Wendy didn't see you like this," he said.

Carrie laughed. "Don't worry," she said, "I had my bra and panties on then. I did sneak away later and take them off. I'm surprised that you didn't notice."

"I guess I have to confess to just being another clueless male," Tony said, "In my defense, there was a lot going on. It was a lot to take in."

"Relax, honey," Carrie said, "I'm just poking you."

Carrie gave a little sniff. "I think we both need a shower." This time they kept it clean, so to speak, and simply took care of business, though they did enjoy each other's touch.

Drying off, they walked naked to their bed. 'Our bed,' thought Carrie, 'this was the first time I've thought of this as our bed, not my bed.'

There were no sexual gymnastics this time, just two people making sweet love together.

They changed the sheets, freshened up, and were lying back in bed, not yet ready for sleep, each pondering how their lives had changed since meeting each other.

Suddenly, Carrie blurted out, "Tony, I want you to take my ass."

Tony nearly fell out of bed. "Where the hell did that come from?" he asked. "I've never even come close to that."

Carrie was silent for a few moments while Tony just stared at her shocked.

"It...it's just that it's something that I've never done before, not even with Eric," she said, "I want you to have something that is yours alone."

Tony had to gather his thoughts.

"Carrie," he said, "it's not that I don't appreciate the thought, because I do, I really do. The thing is, I've never been attracted to anal sex. My feeling is, there's a hot, wet, tight, juicy pussy right there that I love; why not use that?"

"Thank you, Tony," she said with tears in her eyes, "I didn't really want to, I just felt that it was something I had to offer you."

Tony kissed her on both eyes.

"Carrie," he said, "I don't want you to ever feel that you have to do anything that you don't want to do, or makes you feel uncomfortable. If I ever ask you to do something that doesn't feel right to you, just say so. If you have to, just whack me upside the head and remind me of this conversation. Okay?"

"Yes, Tony," Carrie said lovingly, "that's so much more than okay."

They kissed good night and fell asleep in each other's arms.

They woke up to the smell of fresh coffee and breakfast cooking, threw on their robes and went down to the kitchen to find David and Elsie fussing over breakfast while Wendy rode herd on the kids.

As soon as they spotted Tony and Carrie, Eric and Julie hopped off their chairs and ran over, shouting "Gramma, Grampa," almost bringing Tony to tears again. He pulled himself together, kneeled down and scooped them up, one in each of his strong arms, giving each a kiss.

"Good morning, kids," he said, "were you good last night for your Daddy and Mommy and Aunt Elsie?"

Elsie quickly wiped away a tear hearing that.

"Oh, yes," Eric said, "we were very good, and we had a lot of fun. The big doggie slept in our bed with us!"

"Now, Gabe," Carrie said sternly while trying to suppress a giggle, "you know you're not allowed on the furniture."

Gabe looked suitably chastised, but Elsie came to his rescue.

"I'm afraid it's my fault," she said, "the kids were patting the bed, trying to get him to jump up, but he just sat there, looking forlorn, until I told him that it was all right."

"Okay, Gabe," Carrie said, "you're off the hook this time, but don't let it happen again."

Gabe walked over and licked her hand. She couldn't maintain her mad, and scratched him behind the ears.

David announced that breakfast was ready. They sat down to eat, and everything was so delicious that they quickly forgot how filled up they were from Saturday.

David and Wendy had taken the week off from work and would stay at the house while they were on their honeymoon. They really didn't know much about caring for the farm, but Elsie would help them with that.

Carrie again wondered how she could ever have kept herself apart from David's wonderful family; maybe because it triggered too many painful memories of Eric. She was determined not to repeat that mistake, but right now, they had to go on their honeymoon.

"When do you leave?" David asked.

"Our flight to St. Martin leaves at 2:30," Tony said, "We're all packed and ready to go, but we should probably leave soon; you never know how long the security lines will be."

Elsie shooed them out when they tried to help with cleanup, saying that they had better things to do. Only Wendy stayed to help, while David and Tony loaded the luggage into the van and Carrie supervised the kids with Gabe.

As soon as the luggage was loaded in the van, the kids were given the choice of staying at the house or going to the airport. They both chose to go; they thought it would be exciting and they would get to spend more time with their grandparents.

While David and Wendy secured Eric and Julie in the child seats, Carrie went back in the house to say good-bye and to thank Elsie for all her help.

"Don't be silly," Elsie said, "It is I who should be thanking you. You've given me my life back and a wonderful new family. I almost broke down crying when you called me 'Aunt Elsie;' it's a title I wear proudly."

Elsie gave them each a big hug and kiss, sending them on the way, thanking the Fates for bringing them into her life.

It was a bit of a bittersweet trip to the airport. They were obviously thrilled to be married and going off on their honeymoon, but they were going to miss David and his family.

David dropped them at the curbside drop-off, and they said their good-byes there. Carrie and Tony headed in to the joys of modern air travel, while David and his family headed back to the farm.

Both the check-in and security lines were blessedly short, and they were soon flying off to their honeymoon in St. Martin. Tony had booked an ocean-side bungalow not far from Orient Beach. Tony had a surprise planned for Carrie; he hoped she would go along with it.

They checked in in time to freshen up and get down to the restaurant for a late dinner, then took a moon-lit walk along the beach.

Returning to their room they were worn out, got undressed and into bed. Though they had planned on just getting a good night's sleep, Carrie couldn't let the first night of their honeymoon pass without making sweet love to her man.

She slowly, gently, stroked Tony to full hardness, threw back the blankets, rose up and mounted Tony. He moaned as she slid down his length, and glancing up he saw that she was still wearing the pendant from their wedding day. Reaching up, he gently rubbed it with his thumb.

"Don't worry, Eric," he said softly, not intending Carrie to hear him, "I promise to take good care of our girl."

Hearing that pushed Carrie over the edge into her orgasm, then she collapsed onto Tony, sobbing into his shoulder.

"Oh, Tony," she said, "I love you so much, so much, so much..." She fell into a fitful sleep.

Tony gently disengaged from her, rolled them onto their sides and spooned protectively against her. He hadn't cum himself, but that was of little importance.

The next morning, Carrie woke up first. Remembering that Tony hadn't cum the previous night, she proceeded to wake him up with a loving blowjob. It didn't take long for him to erupt in her mouth, and she ran to the bathroom to spit it out. She still couldn't bring herself to swallow. Tony didn't care, but it was something that she wanted to do for him, and she resolved to do it someday.

They had a light breakfast and hit the beach. Tony was a little disappointed that she was wearing a modest one-piece. She still had a poor body image, despite Tony's best efforts to convince her that she was hot. He intended to work on that this week.

They did some sunning, swimming and beachcombing before grabbing some lunch from a beach vendor.

Returning to their room, they washed off the salt water, sand and lotion, put on some casual clothes and went out to play tourist.

Tony dragged Carrie into a swimwear shop and insisted on buying her some skimpy bikinis, including one string bikini with nothing in the back except for a string between her butt cheeks.

After trying it on, Carrie said that was no way she would wear any of them outside the bedroom.

"Tony, please," she said, "none of these even cover my entire pussy!"

"We can take care of that," Tony said with a sly grin, as she whacked his arm.

Returning to their room, the swimsuits were set aside as they dressed for dinner. They were dressed "casual dressy," ready to hit some clubs after dinner.

Carrie almost turned around when they entered the first club.

"Let's try another place, Tony; this crowd is much too young for us."

"Nonsense," Tony said, "I'm probably going to have to fight to keep the guys off you. Let's just try it and see how it goes."

Carrie grudgingly agreed, and they found a small table and waved to the waitress to order some drinks.

They were barely seated when a guy, Tony couldn't think of him as a gentleman, who couldn't have been more than thirty-five, approached their table.

Ignoring Tony completely, he held Carrie's left hand by her fingers, completely ignoring her wedding ring.

"I don't believe I have seen you here before, lovely lady," he said, "May I have this dance?"

"In case you haven't noticed," Tony said, "the lady already has an escort."

The other guy just glared at Tony as if to say, "So?" when Tony continued, "If you want to keep that hand attached to your arm I suggest you let go of her hand."

He looked at Tony as if he was thinking of starting something, then thought better of it, released her hand and moved on to easier prey.

"Now, Tony," Carrie said, "you didn't have to do that. I could have handled him."

"That's not the point, Carrie," Tony said, "Any man who would ask a lady to dance without asking her escort first, is no gentleman and needs to be put down quickly."

"I know that, Tony, I'm just teasing you. I'm happy to have you stand up for me."

Without even waiting for their drinks, Tony threw some cash on the table and led Carrie towards the door.

"Let's go," he said, "I don't care for the clientele here."

Hailing a cab, Tony asked the driver for a recommendation, and as soon as they walked in, Tony was sure it was a good one. The crowd, while young, seemed more mature. Even the music was more suited to their style of dancing.

They ordered drinks, and after a few sips danced to a couple of tunes, and were back at their table sipping again at their drinks when they were approached by another man who appeared to be in his mid-thirties.

Even as he approached, Tony had a better feeling than at the first club, and the man's actions confirmed his feelings.

Seemingly ignoring Carrie, he reached out his hand to Tony, who stood and took it.

"Hello," he said, "My name is Henry Montello. Would you do me the honor of allowing me to dance with your lovely wife?"

'Very slick,' thought Tony, 'I never even noticed him check out her left hand.'

"Good evening, Mr. Montello," Tony replied, "I'm Tony Mitchell, and this is my wife Carrie. She doesn't need my permission to dance with whomever she chooses, but I appreciate your request; that's the sign of a gentleman. Carrie, would you like to dance with Henry?"

"I don't know," Carrie said, "why would such a handsome young gentleman want to dance with such an old lady?"

"You must be joking, Carrie," Henry said, "Surely you can see that you're one of the most beautiful women in the room?"

Carrie couldn't stop blushing.

"How can I possibly turn down such a wonderful invitation," she said, "Just one dance, though, I have to get back to my handsome husband. This is our honeymoon, after all."

"Honeymoon?" Henry said, "You are truly a fortunate man, Tony, please be assured that I will treat your bride with the utmost respect."

Henry took Carrie's hand and led her onto the dance floor, and true to his word, he was a perfect gentleman, guiding her gently around the dance floor.

When the song was over, he brought her back to the table and once again shook Tony's hand.

"Congratulations to you both, please accept my best wishes for a long and happy life together, and thank you again for the dance."

Carrie was fanning herself as Henry walked away.

"I can't believe what just happened," she said.

"Why?" Tony asked, "I've been telling you ever since we met that you are hot, and not 'just for your age'."

"I know, I know," Carrie said, "Maybe on an intellectual level I believed it, but to actually experience it is just something else again. Maybe if I hadn't kept so much to myself after Eric's death I would have experienced it sooner; but then, I might not have found you." She placed a hand lovingly on Tony's arm.

Now it was Tony's turn to blush before he took her back to the dance floor.

Carrie danced almost every dance that night, many with other admirers, including several more with Henry.

Carrie was nearly walking on air as they got back to the hotel, and was already peeling off her dress before the door was even closed, simply attacking Tony.

"Wow," Tony said, "Please, remind be to take you dancing more often when we get home."

Carrie ignored him as she yanked off his pants and boxers in one motion, just gobbling up his cock before riding him like a jockey in the Kentucky Derby. They both had very satisfying orgasms and fell asleep with Carrie lying on top of Tony.

Tony couldn't know definitely, but he was pretty sure that it was the previous night that gave her the confidence to wear one of her new bikinis, even if it was just the French cut one. Tony hadn't noticed her trimming her pussy, but she must have, as he didn't notice any hair sticking out of her bottoms. Tony took every opportunity to walk a bit behind her so that he could admire her butt cheeks, and he noticed that he wasn't the only man, or woman, to do so.

Carrie seemed oblivious to the attention she was receiving, but she did change back to her more modest suit for jet skiing and parasailing.

Most evenings, they returned to the club where they met Henry. They enjoyed the music and the atmosphere, and most of the people appeared to be respectable. A couple of times they ran into Henry, who pointed out some of the known pussy hounds who should be avoided, no matter how charming they might seem. Tony and Carrie appreciated his concern, and he got more of her dances than anyone else, except for Tony, of course.

Carrie asked Tony to shave her as she was going to wear one of the skimpier suits, but Tony was nervous; he had never shaved a pussy before.

"Are you sure you wouldn't rather go to the salon?" he asked, hoping she would agree to go.

"No, Tony," she said, "I would rather have you do it. Don't worry, I trust you."

Tony wished that he shared her confidence in him, but with as much care as he could, he got the job done safely.

Each day she got more and more daring with her bikinis, until on their next to last full day, she actually dared to wear the string bikini. Tony applied an extra layer of sunscreen when Henry happened to walk by, and did a double-take.

Carrie noticed him and immediately grabbed a towel to cover herself.

"Please, Carrie, don't cover up," Henry said, "I don't mean to embarrass you, but please, you should never be ashamed of such a beautiful body. I'm still in disbelief from when Tony told me that you were fifty-five. Do you realize that there are women half your age that would almost literally kill for your body?

"Tony," Henry said, "have you folks visited Orient Beach yet?" he asked, as Tony was frantically waving him off.

"Tony, what's Orient Beach?" Carrie asked, "Why haven't you mentioned it?"

"Why, that's the nude beach over there," Henry blurted out, pointing to their left before Tony could stop him.

"Nude beach," Carrie said, raising an eyebrow. "Why haven't you mentioned it? Were you trying to keep me off it, or were you hoping to get me on it?"

"I was hoping to talk you into trying it," Tony admitted sheepishly, "but I wasn't quite ready to bring it up. I guess Henry blew that plan up," shooting an evil glance at Henry with a rueful smile.

"I'm so sorry, Tony, Carrie, I never meant to embarrass either of you," Henry said as he started walking away.

"Oh no you don't, Henry," Carrie said, "get your butt right back here."

"Okay, Tony, why have you been keeping this secret?" she asked, "I'm sure you knew about it, just what were you planning?"

"Nothing nefarious, Carrie," Tony said, "it's just that it seemed to me that you were still thinking of yourself as old, maybe 'hot for your age,' but still old. I planned a lot of this trip to attempt to build up your confidence in your appearance, and to a large degree, I believe I've been successful."

Carrie nodded her agreement.

"I was planning on bringing it up tonight, to let you sleep on it. I honestly didn't care if you wanted to do it or not, I just didn't want you to say no for the wrong reason, because you thought you weren't attractive enough. Let's just forget about it and enjoy these last couple of days."

"No," Carrie said.

"No?" Tony asked puzzled, "No to what?"

"No to forgetting about it," Carrie said, "I can't say that I ever would have considered it in the past, not even more recently, but now that it's out there, I'd like to give it a try."

"You would?" Tony and Henry said simultaneously.

"Yes," she said, "but I have two conditions. First, you are both coming with me, nude. If I'm going to be naked on a crowded beach I want two strong men to protect me."