Carrie's Strap-on Adventure Ch. 1

Story Info
Carrie's enjoys her first woman.
820 words
3.95
145.3k
21
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/15/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carrie's car pulled into the empty school parking lot. She had agreed to tutor two other college sophomores in history for the up coming final and told them to meet her at in the school library at 5 after everyone had left. Julie and Anna were already at the table when she approached them. They were wearing there cheerleader uniforms which meant they just came back from practice. The spinster librarian let her in.

About 5 minutes into the lecture on burlesque in the 1920's Anna began to giggle about the thought of those woman dancing in there underwear. "That is definitely different from what Julie wears at the club" she said with a devilish grin.

Carrie gave them a confused look. "oh I work the fuzzy puzzycat downtown to pay for school. there's good money in stripping." Julie answered with a giggle. "isn't that the club where they hold toy demonstrations?" Carrie said. "You mean like this?" Anna pulled a strap-on dildo from Julie's back pack. All three girls started to giggle as the 50 something year old librarian glanced at them and hurried to her office.

Carrie could feel her cunt begin to tingle at the sight of the 10 inch long 4 inch thick dildo. Julie began to tell them about the first time she demonstrated one of these. Carrie could tell by Anna's breathing that she was getting horny. Carrie had never been with a girl sexually before so she was startled when Anna began to rub her thigh. Julie looked around the library to see if the spinster had let anyone in. She pulled her spankeys off and began strapping the dildo to her waist. She moaned as the back part of the dildo rubbed her clit.

Anna's hand rubbed harder on Carrie's thigh as Carrie rubbed her fingers on her clit. Anna dropped to her knees and started licking and sucking the tip of the strap-on. Julie panted "that's right slut suck my cock like a good girl" Carrie couldn't stand the arousal so she slid off her pink panties, put on leg on the table and stuck two thick fingers into her hot moist pussy and thrust them in and out violently. Julie removed her uniform top to expose two beautiful tits with perfectly round, erect nipples. She moaned as she pinched them between her fingers.

Carrie arched her back and let out a hard deep moan of pleasure and her cum ran down her fingers. her juices must have smelled strong because when she looked up, Anna was positioned in front of her like a dog. She began to rub her fingers into Carrie's soaking cunt and licking them. she slid her tongue up and down Carrie's slit. "OH SHIT" was all Carrie could force out of her mouth. Julie dropped to her knees behind Anna and started rubbing the huge dildo against Anna's cunt. this must have aroused Anna more because she dug her tongue deep into Carrie's pussy and began to moan loudly. Carrie pulled the sun dress she was wearing over her shoulders.

Anna must have sensed Carrie was naked because she couldn't possibly see what Carrie was doing, her face was buried in her crouch. Anna started playing with Carrie's erect nipples. Both Carrie and Anna exploded in orgasm at the same time.

"Come down here Carrie it's your turn" said Julie with a demanding tone. Carrie slid from her chair onto her back. Anna stood up and removed her uniform. Julie slowly slid the cock into Carries tense pussy. Carrie moaned loudly but it was muffled when Anna's tongue darted into Carrie's mouth. Julie thrust 7 of the 10 inches into Carrie's quivering hole. Anna's mouth moved from Carrie's mouth to her firm breasts, sucking and nibbling her perky nipples. Julie began to climax as she fingered herself and fucked Carrie at the same time.

Carrie moved Anna onto her back and hoisted her legs onto her shoulders and dug her face into Anna's shaved snatch. She sucked and licked her juices while Anna thrust hard into her mouth. Carrie could feel something soft and moist against her asshole arousing her more. it was Julie licking her hole. Julie was preparing her virgin ass for penetration from the monster strap-on. Julie straightened herself and slowly slid the cock into her ass. Carrie tensed up in pain "loosen up baby, it will only hurt a minute". She was right, soon all three girls were moaning loader and deeper, all their cunts screamed in orgasm at the same time as their bodies bent limp.

Julie removed her strap-on and they gathered there clothes but were startled when they heard a noise coming from near by. They ran naked behind the librarian's counter but the moaning had grown louder. The peeked in through the librarian's office window to see her thrusting a small vibrator into her cunt...

To Be Continued...