Carrie's Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good God girl! I think I love you!" She laughed as they both put their bathing suits back in place.

The rest of the week went pretty much the same. They were not like the other vacationers who visited all the all the tourist haunts. They either stayed in the hotel room or went down to the beach. As for the sex, it got better each day with Rick as her teacher Carrie was coming a long well. She learned quickly all the ways to please a man right and loved every minute of it. The night before they were scheduled to take off was the best night of fucking they ever had. Carrie was again feeling the nervousness of being on the plain the following morning and was very antsy all night. "What's the matter Dear." Rick asked her. His hand going up into her hair to stroke it. "Sorry, I'm always like this the night before a flight."

"Can I take your mind off of it for you?" Giggling Carrie said, "you can take anything off of me Baby." With that as his invite he shed her clothes. He was so gentle with her this time, kissing every part of her body, rubbing and massaging at her skin. He brought his lips down to her nether regions and began to plant soft kisses around her clit. She wanted to feel his tongue on her but waited patiently. Finally his tongue came out and he began to lick at her very slowly from the top of her cunt all the way down to her opening where he'd place his tongue inside of her and then back up again. She was going crazy with ecstasy. She needed to cum and she told him to go faster. He came up and focused only on her hard little clit. His tongue moving fast while sometimes catching her in between his teeth and nibbling for a while. She shoved his head into her as she began to cum. Screaming out how good he licked her and how she loved to feel his tongue fucking her. When she started to come down she gently pushed his head away. He moved up and brought his lips to hers, his face wet with her cream. She loved the taste of herself and began to lick off her juices as he slowly entered her. He moved his hips from side to side as he was deep inside her. "Oh god Rick, I love the feel of your cock in me. I love the way you fuck me!"

"Yes, my dear Carrie. I love to feel that tight little twat wrapped around my dick." He began to move faster bringing himself completely out of her and then slamming back in. She wrapped her legs around his waist guiding him into her cunt. "Yes Rick make me cum. I want to feel my juices shoot out onto your cock!" They both came at the same time. Their moans loud as they brought each other off. Rick kept himself in her for a while after they were through, kissing her lips, neck, and hair. When he pulled out they both sighed.

The following morning they were quiet as they got things read to go. This time at the airport there was not enough time to sit and enjoy something to eat and drink. They got there as soon as the plane was boarding. They didn't speak a word to each other the entire flight. When the plane landed and they went and got their luggage. Rick finally turned to her and said, "this was the most fun I've had in a while Carrie. I thank you for that."

"Well, you are quite welcome Rick." Was all she could manage to say. Tears were starting to form in her eyes and she had to put her head down so that he could not see. He lifted her head up by her chin and kissed her. "Good-bye Dear."

"Bye, Rick"

She went home and resumed her normal routine. She thought a lot about him and she told herself that she was silly for it. "You should have known, girl, it wasn't going to last." One month past and she still could not get him out of her mind. It was Saturday and she had planed to go visit her mother. As she picked up her car keys the doorbell rang. She was just a little annoyed but went to open the door. Standing there with an ear to ear grin was Rick with a blue berry muffin in hand. "You see I found this lonely muffin and well.."

12