Carrots Ch. 02

Story Info
Liz has a slow but eventful night at the gym.
1.6k words
4.49
19.8k
25

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's been a week and he hasn't come back" Elizabeth muttered to herself. It was another slow night, and there was no one in the gym. Ever since the nerd with the level 99 dick had left that night, she had wondered when he would come back. At the rate things were going, she doubted he was. She just couldn't get his dick out of her head, though she would gladly let him do exactly that and more if he dropped by again. A few of her other regulars had stopped by over the week, and it had helped sate her some, but she wouldn't be truly satisfied until she had that monster all to herself.

Today she had on a white tank top and some pink leggings, and nothing else. She didn't mind if anyone could see the goods, because that's usually why her new customers approached her for sex. Tonight was looking like it was going to be dead, but she was prepared for situations like this. Packed away in her bag with her stash of condoms was her favorite vibrator, a tiny orange carrot. Yeah it was totally cliché, but it certainly got the job done. It was small enough that she could easily carry it, quiet so that she could use it wherever and not draw attention to herself, and yet rather powerful despite its size.

She looked out the large windows by the doors towards the parking lot and didn't see any cars, so she decided that she would have a little fun. She grabbed her bag from under the counter and fished out her toy, then pulled her leggings down to just past her hips, switched the vibrator to its lowest setting, and started massaging her clit. She wasn't in any rush and she needed to really get into before putting it inside.

After a minute of gentle massaging and a few small sighs of relief, she upped the speed a little and slipped the carrot into her pussy. She was just starting to enjoy it when the door opened, startling her. She looked over and there he was. The nerd with the penis that could slay worlds, and he was walking right towards her. She quickly and discreetly slipped up her leggings, not having any time to take out her toy, and in so doing accidentally switching it up to a higher level in the process. He stopped at the counter, and she smiled at him, trying to not let on that she was very quickly reaching her breaking point.

"Slow night?" he asked her. Elizabeth merely nodded in agreement, not wanting to open her mouth in case a moan escaped from it. She simply smiled at him, and he returned it with his own.

"Guess I get my run of the place tonight then. Care to join me?" A world of innuendo was available to her at this very moment, but she was too distracted to give him the response she wanted to.

"Not at the moment" she said quickly. "Maybe later?" He smiled back at her, but she saw the look of concern on his face as he walked away. She was literally fighting the urge to cum right there in front of him, but she didn't want to make him think she was a sexual deviant and scare him off. Not yet at least. She waited a few minutes as he walked over to the recumbent bikes and got settled in, and then tried her hardest to casually walk to the women's locker room. Once inside she practically ripped of her leggings as she sprinted for the nearest toilet stall, desperate to get some relief.

She plopped down on the toilet facing the back wall, reached just inside the folds of her soaking wet pussy, and pulled out her carrot. It was shaking so hard that it was flinging her juices off of it, and she was shaking a little herself, having fought the urge to cum so hard. After catching her breath, she decided it was better not to leave the deed unfinished, so she cranked her toy all the way to max and shoved it back into her pussy.

She held it in place this time, with its rubber leaves held firmly between her middle and ring finger as it vibrated violently inside her. She tried her hardest to keep her voice down, but it was just too much. Her heavy breathing and her muffled moans were carrying inside the locker room, and she hoped that her tease couldn't hear it. The fact that she had almost been caught by him only succeeded in turning her on even more, and it wasn't long before she was cumming.

Over and over again she came, her mind running fantasy after fantasy of her and him doing everything she would ever want to do in bed, before she finally hit the big one. With a single swift motion she threw back her head while ramming the tiny carrot in as far as she could, and a moan of orgasmic bliss escaped her. She pulled out her toy and turned it off, and just sat there for a moment, relishing the afterglow of her massive orgasm. That had certainly hit the spot for her, and had satisfied her for the moment.

With the afterglow starting to fade away, Elizabeth grabbed some toilet paper and started to clean up when she heard the locker room door creak slightly. She paused for a moment, but didn't say anything. She didn't hear anything else after that either. She quickly finished cleaning up and then realized that the stall door hadn't closed all the way when she had rushed inside, and that anyone could've seen her little show. She was suddenly very nervous, hoping that a female patron hadn't come in and seen her. If they did, they might report her to her boss, and that would likely be a big problem.

She looked around but there wasn't anyone else in there with her, so she very quietly made her way over to the door and peeked out. No one else around there either. She quietly opened the door and very quickly made her way back to the front counter, glancing around but not seeing anyone else except...

She stopped just as she reached the counter, realizing what was going on. There wasn't anyone else in the gym at the moment, save one other person. She very casually glanced over to where she could hear him grunting on the weight machines. He was doing a bench press on a self-spotting machine, and she could clearly see his massive bulge. She averted her gaze before he saw her staring, and she knew then for sure.

He had heard her, had very quietly followed her into the bathroom, and was very clearly turned on by what he had seen. This wasn't exactly the way she wanted to start things off with him, but it at least somewhat broke the ice. He had seen that she was very much sexually active, and maybe he would ask her if she wanted to help him tame the beast he was trying so hard to keep hidden at the moment. She was smiling to herself and didn't notice at first that he was no longer on the bench press, so she wasn't prepared when he spoke to her.

"Miss?" he asked quietly.

Elizabeth squeaked and jumped so hard that she actually vaulted herself clear to the ceiling before landing in the chair they had behind the counter, her hand over her heart and her chest heaving as she tried to calm down.

"I'm sorry!" he exclaimed. "I thought you heard me walking over. I didn't mean to startle you so bad!" He was genuinely concerned that he had upset her, and he kept looking at her before looking down at his own feet in shame. He was shy, and very apologetic from what Elizabeth could tell. A nice guy, and probably one who has trouble talking to the ladies. All the better for her.

"It's fine!" she said after calming down a bit. "I may have these big ears, but sometimes they don't pick stuff up all that well." She flipped her ears up as she said this, and they flopped back down limply, as if validating her point. They both chuckled for a moment before he seemed to loosen up.

"I'm Jim, by the way. Since I haven't already introduced myself."

"Elizabeth, and likewise."

"Well, I'm sorry to have bothered you for this long. Maybe I'll catch you next time?"

"Sure. I always work nights, but I'm off Sunday and Monday. Swing by any other day if you wanna see me."

"I can do that." He smiled, then hoisted his bag and started to make his way to the door. It was at that moment that Elizabeth decided to test her luck. Why not? After all, her chances were looking good.

"Oh, one thing before you go Jim!" she called as he reached the door. He stopped and turned, a look of nervousness on his face. She had been right. He had been spying on her, and he was afraid she was going to say something about it. He was right, but that wasn't all she had to say.

"I'll make you a deal."

"A deal?" he said nervously.

"Uh huh" she said coyly. "If you promise not to use that toy you had in the shower last week until the next time you see me, I promise you that this 'slutty rabbit whore' won't play with any other carrots except yours until then."

Jim's entire face flushed red as he realized that not only had she known he had peeped on her, but that she had peeped on him as well. He stood frozen, unsure of what to do, his eyes locked on Elizabeth.

"Until then" she cooed, before blowing him a kiss as he rushed out the door. Next week was going to be fun indeed.