Carrots Ch. 03

Story Info
Liz discovers Jim's big secret.
1.5k words
4.54
17.8k
22

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another week rolled by, and Liz had been true to her word. She had passed up fooling around with her other regulars for a full week so she could really enjoy Jim when he decided to swing by. Fortunately enough, she had been told to lock up a few hours on a slow night so she could get some cleaning done. She was just hoping that Jim would stop by on such a night like he had last week.

She had been itching to get him inside her all week, and the wait was almost unbearable. Since he only seemed to stop by on Wednesday nights, she had made sure to put on something sexy just for him. She had on a loose gray low cut V-neck t-shirt that showed off just enough of her cleavage to be sexy but not overly slutty, and a pair of incredibly tight booty shorts that just screamed slut. Underneath she had on a lacey black bra and matching panties, her go to for when she really wanted to get things steamy.

She was about an hour into her shift when the last patron had left, and she was starting to wonder if she should wait and see if he showed. She mulled it over for a moment, and then decided to wait just a few more minutes and then lock up to clean if he didn't show. She headed to the locker room to relieve herself, and if there wasn't anyone inside by the time she finished, she would close and clean.

Ten minutes later, Liz felt much better. She walked out, took a quick look around, and saw no one. Checked outside and didn't see any cars, so with a heavy sigh she locked the doors and put up the "Closed for Cleaning" signs she had at the front counter. She killed the entryway lights and the main floor lights so that no one would come by and think they were open at that moment.

With a pouting face as she realized she wasn't going to have any fun tonight, Liz fetched the cleaning supplies she needed from storage and decided to knock out the locker rooms first, since they would likely take the longest. She walked heavy footed to the door, head hanging and eyes closed in depressing sadness as she held out her arm to push open the door. She shoved it open when her hand found wood, and walked inside, only to bonk her head into what felt like a person. She immediately stood straight up, and so did her ears, in shock and alarm.

She had walked right into Jim, who was wearing his workout clothes and looked like he was about to go start his workout. He was just as shocked as she was judging by the look on his face.

"Jim?!" Liz replied in shock and confusion. "When did you get inside?"

"Not that long ago. Didn't see you at the counter so I went to change. Figured I'd see you after I did."

Liz couldn't believe her luck. Jim had come in while she was using the toilet, and she had just locked the both of them inside while she was supposed to clean. This was exactly what she had been hoping for, but not exactly how she had planned for it.

"Oh, well, I just locked up so that I could clean. It's been busy and no one's had time to do it thoroughly, and I didn't think anyone was in here with me."

"Oh...so...do I need to leave?" he asked sheepishly.

"No!" Liz yelled in a panic. She didn't want him to leave, not when she had him right where she wanted. "No, no you don't have to leave. Actually I could use an extra set of hands. Makes it go by faster."

"True enough" he said. "What all needs cleaned?"

"I was about to start in here. I need to wipe down everything and then mop. After that, we can wipe off the machines, then we tackle the other locker room."

"Ok. I'll go wipe down the sinks and stalls then I guess."

"And I'll go get the mop and stuff. Thanks Jim, this really helps me out."

Liz bounded off out the door to get the mop and bucket, her heart beating fast and her pussy starting to get moist from the excitement. She was locked inside with her new fucktoy, and he was going to help her clean, which meant she had plenty of extra time to play with him. And to make things better, she had set up their cleaning plan to end in the ladies locker room, where they would have all the privacy they needed for sexy time.

After she filled the bucket and started to wheel it out to the locker room, she knew just what to do to get him ready to go. They were cleaning, and that was all the foreplay she would need to get him raring to go.

She got the mop and bucket inside, then grabbed a rag and some cleaner to go help Jim. He was already on the second stall, and the sinks and mirrors had already been wiped down. She leaned over, her shirt hanging down and giving clear line of sight down her breasts to her bellybutton, before speaking to him.

"You clean quick. At this rate we'll be done in no time."

Jim turned and smiled at her, and she watched as his eyes flicked down to her open collar, and he blushed as he snapped his head back to the toilet he was cleaning. Liz smiled slyly, then made her way over to the benches. She bent over at the waist, keeping her ass in the air as she wiped them all down. She knew that he would look her way and see the show she had on display for him. She wanted him to.

By the time she finished the last bench he was on the last stall, so she grabbed the mop and bucket and started to clean the floor.

"So how was your week, Jim?" she asked to help break the silence. "I'll bet it was long, and so hard, wasn't it?"

"Y-yeah, it was a little rough." If he was starting to get really nervous as she laid on this tiny bit of innuendo, then Liz was going to have a lot of fun with him.

"Poor guy. Mine wasn't exciting at all. I've just been sitting at the counter, watching all those muscley men work out, and just imagining all the things they wish they could do to a cute little thing like me."

"Like...like what?"

"Like leading me into a secluded corner and ripping my clothes off as they had their way with me, or sneaking into the ladies room and watching me shower before joining me and taking me for themselves."

Silence was Jim's only response, but she was sure that he was getting very aroused by this point. He was finishing up the last stall now, and she was nearing the door. She had planned to wait until they finished the rest of the building, but now she was too anxious to wait. She needed that dick, and she needed it now.

"Or, maybe, they just masturbate in the shower and call me dirty names while imagining that they're fucking me oh so hard."

Liz had stopped mopping and was now standing right behind Jim, leaning against the mop as she spoke to him. He had stopped cleaning and was now nervously kneeling in the stall, cornered by the bunny girl he had so brazenly beaten his meat to in this very locker room. He stood quickly to try and get out and past her, but the wet floor and a gentle push from Liz made him plop right down onto the toilet seat, and before he could get up she hopped into his lap, straddling him.

Jim was shaking and sweating now, and looked to be on the verge of tears. Liz just looked at him, confused as to why he was acting this way.

"What's wrong Jim? Why are you so nervous?"

"I...I c-can't do this! You're too young, and you should find someone else your age to do things like have sex with!"

Liz suddenly realized just why he had been so on edge. He thought she was a minor. Liz couldn't stop herself from laughing, and after a minute of some good laughter, she cupped a hand on Jim's face, and caressed his throbbing dick through his pants with the other.

"Jim, sweetheart, I'm 26, but I appreciate the concern."

He stared back at her, his face in complete disbelief.

"...oh."

"Now then!"

Liz leapt off his lap, very deftly unzipped his pants, then shucked them just enough for his massive dick to spring out and stand tall. Liz ran a finger down it from tip to base, and Jim shuddered as she did.

"Still nervous?" she asked coyly.

Jim nodded briskly.

"Aww, how come?"

"B-because...I'm...a virgin..."

"...WHAT?!"