Carrots Ch. 05

Story Info
Liz and Jim get it on some more.
1.8k words
4.67
14.2k
23

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author note: To make up for the long delay between chapters 3 & 4, I got this one done as fast as I could, but I didn't skimp on the good stuff. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"LIZ!"

She awoke with a start, gasping loudly and jerking upright before collapsing back onto the floor. She glanced to her right where Jim was kneeling next to her with a worried look on his face. She noticed he was still relatively erect, most likely because he still had the cock ring on. Then she remembered what had happened and she grinned groggily.

"That was the best sex I've ever had in my life" she said sleepily.

She stretched herself out as best she could, loosening her stiff muscles before sitting up to face Jim. She reached up to his face with her left hand and cupped it, scooting closer as she pulled his face towards her. Jim wasn't resisting, but he seemed confused about what she was trying to do. She pulled his face right up to hers and placed her forehead against his, their noses touching. She could feel how warm he was, most likely from embarrassment, and it made her want to snuggle up to him on a cold night.

"Um, Liz?" Jim started to ask. He was stopped though when she put a finger over his lips.

"Less talk, more action" she whispered, before leaning in and giving him a passionate kiss. Jim balked for a brief moment, but then he returned the kiss wholeheartedly, his right hand gliding up her arm and around her shoulder before resting gently between her shoulder and neck. His left hand had found its way up to her breasts, and was busy fondling them as they kissed. Liz was also equally engaged, her left hand braced against Jim's muscled chest and her right hand removing the floppy used condom before very slowly stroking his monster cock and getting it back to full mast.

They were like this for several minutes, fondling and kissing each other in a mindless lull until Liz felt that Jim was hard enough for another round. She moved her left hand behind his shoulder, pulling him up off his knees and over her before pulling away from his kiss. As Jim half hovered over her, Liz smiled and rolled over onto her hands and knees, her ass wiggling in the air.

"I'd say you've got one last go left in you, so I want you to fuck me as hard as you can Jim."

"But you blacked out just a little bit ago. Shouldn't we wait a bit longer before going as it that hard again? I don't want to hurt you Liz."

"Jim sweetie, I only blacked out because I wasn't expecting two back-to-back orgasms that hard. It caught me by surprise, that's all. Now then, I want you to fuck me like I'm the last fuck you'll ever have on earth. You'll do that for me, right?"

Liz rocked back as she spoke and brushed the tip of his dick with her tail, and she giggled as it sent a shiver through him. He glanced down at her once again moist pussy, and she thought she saw a flash of greedy desire on his face as she wiggled it for him.

His dick throbbed at the thought of what was about to come, and his hands fumbled with the condom wrapper as he tried to prep himself. All during this Liz kept wiggling her ass back and forth, taunting him as he tried to put the condom on. Once he had, he could barely contain himself as he pushed his dick into her tiny pussy. Liz's eyes started to roll into the back of her head as he went all the way in, only stopping when her pussy lips were gripping tightly around the base of his shaft.

Liz shuddered as her entire body was wracked with a tiny orgasm, her tight pussy stretched out by this monster of a cock. Jim felt her shaking and waited for a moment for her to stop. After roughly 20 seconds Liz nodded her head to let him know she was ready to go. Jim started slow, not wanting to make Liz black out again, but her pussy just felt so amazing as it squeezed his dick and throbbed along his shaft. It didn't take long before he started to pick up speed, with each thrust getting a squeaky little moan from Liz as her ass bounced off of Jim.

Now the downside to fucking a short bunny girl doggystyle is that if you're tall like Jim, it gets awkward with the angles. So despite all the fun they were having, Jim needed a better angle to fully enjoy himself. He started to look around and see what would best allow him to really go at it without hunching over her all weird when he saw the benches. They were low, but they looked to be just the right height for Liz to lie on and allow Jim to really nail her good. The trick though was getting her over there without pulling out, because that would just kill the fun. And that's when it hit him.

He slowed down and finally stopped all the way inside her before grabbing her shoulder and pulling her upright, then wrapping his other arm around her middle and hoisting her up into the air with his dick still inside her. Talking was beyond her capabilities at that moment as Liz wiggled and moaned from the strange new position she now found herself in. Jim walked slowly, taking care to not stumble and fall, and also because each step was like a mini thrust and it seemed to make Liz very happy judging from the increased volume at which her moans were coming out.

After the short walk and fuck over to the benches, Jim slowly let Liz down onto the bench in front of them long ways, the cold wood feeling good through her fur. She had thoroughly enjoyed that new position and was going to make sure that he did it again the next time she talked Jim into sex, but for now she needed to prepare herself for the hardcore fucking she knew she was about to get. He started out slow again, making sure she was ready before he started to go all out. Liz thought she was ready, but she was pleasantly mistaken.

Jim grabbed Liz firmly on both sides of her waist, his fingers sliding between her thighs and stomach, and then he started. It was sex unlike any Liz had ever experienced. Jim held nothing back as he roughly slammed her pussy with his dick, rocking her so much from each thrust that she had to hold herself still by wrapping her arms around the bench. Unlike before where she could focus on using her muscles to tease Jim's cock in her pussy, now she had to focus on not getting fucked so hard she fell off the bench. She was at his mercy, and she loved it.

Liz moaned almost nonstop as Jim fucked her as hard as he liked, her pussy no longer tightening down on him as she focused on staying on the bench. She was his bitch, and he was going to fuck her like it. He didn't know where this sudden change in attitude had come from, but it gave him a confidence boost like no other and only made him want to hear her scream his name as he made her cum. Given her current position though, he doubted she could speak at all. Despite having already cum twice before himself, Jim could feel himself nearing his breaking point, and despite what he thought, he started to thrust even faster than before.

Liz meanwhile was lost in a world of pleasure. She had had at least three orgasms since they started round two, and she was drooling all over the bench after the last one. Her mind was almost completely blank, filled only with two things: 'don't let go', and Jim's dick. What she wasn't expecting was for him to go even faster and even harder than he had been before. This sudden picking up snapped her back into reality, and she could tell that he was probably about to blow his load. That being said, she was so into the fucking she was getting that Liz felt she had to egg him on and get the most out of this last, and hopefully mutual, orgasm.

"That's it Jim! Fuck that pussy!" Liz half screamed, half moaned. "It's all yours, now cum inside me!"

Apparently that was all the push he needed because at the word 'cum', he groaned loudly and thrust so hard into Liz's pussy that she thought his dick was going to come out of her mouth. He held her there, as deep as he could get inside her, as he came hard. Despite the two previous orgasms Jim had experienced earlier, he seemed to still have a little cum left to pump out, and Liz could feel his dick throbbing as he shot his wad into the condom. She wondered just how it would feel if he hadn't already cum twice before and didn't have to force his way past a cock ring. It would probably be the best feeling ever for a sexaholic like her.

All those thoughts were on hold until later though, as Liz let out a long and shuddering cry of pleasure. That, coupled with Jim's grunting in time with his bursts of cum and throbbing dick, sent them both spiraling into the best mutual orgasm they could've dreamed of. Jim dropped down onto the floor, his legs no longer able to support his weight, and for several minutes they both just existed on the pleasure they were feeling at that moment. Liz was drooling all over the bench yet again, and Jim was feeling lightheaded, yet so utterly satisfied. It was a good while before he finally broke the silence.

"So...that's what...sex...is like?" he managed to gasp. He was still winded from the ordeal, even though it had been almost ten minutes since they had both climaxed.

"Uh huh" Liz grunted.

"So, uh...now what?" Jim asked as he finally started to catch his breath.

"Well" Liz said with heavy breaths. "After I'm able to...stand again, we finish cleaning."

"You sure you'll be able to walk ok? You haven't moved an inch since we finished."

"Walk?" Liz chuckled. "Oh I'm not going to be walking right for at least a week after what you did to me." She turned her head just enough so that she could see Jim's face and smiled.

"And I'd let you do it again in a second, because honestly, I can't imagine sex with anyone else anymore. So congrats, you just got yourself a fuck buddy."

Jim blinked and then cocked his eyebrow in response. Liz just chuckled again.

"Let's just go with girlfriend for now" Liz said with a wink. "It'll be less awkward for you to talk about."