Carrots Ch. 09

Story Info
Jim meets the rest of the girls. The orgy begins.
1.9k words
4.64
13k
13
0

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright ladies, now don't go overdoing it tonight or else we won't be able to fully enjoy ourselves. And Jackie, please don't shed all over the couch again. It's a pain in the ass to clean."

A thin feline spliced with slightly gray fur and black stripes gave a wry smile before resuming licking her forearm in long, drawn out strokes. Her markings were that of a Mau, elegant and mysterious from head to toe. Build-wise she was gracefully thin, with petite B cups and a thin waist and hips. She wore a short black pleated skirt and a loose white t-shirt, under which her lacy black bra was easily visible. A quick shifting of her legs to put the other on top gave a brief peek at her matching panties, if you happened to be looking that way.

Liz was busy making sure everything was ready for their little get together with Jim, and that meant all the toys were clean and ready, the lube was readily available, and there were condoms aplenty. She wasn't sure what all they would need, but she was sure that Jim could handle all four of them if they paced themselves. She had been telling her friends all about him, but only Sam had gotten to experience Jim firsthand out of Liz's friends. They knew all about the monstrosity of a dick he had, and they had been constantly bugging Liz to bring him over so they could all play with him. Aside from Sam, Jim hadn't met the other two members of the party group, Jackie the cat spliced and the only non-spliced among them, Ruby.

Ruby was far from exotic, but compared to the others she was the most normal. Liz had the sex drive of, well, a horny rabbit, Sam had blowjobs down to a science, and Jackie had the flexibility and grace that made sex with her like something that you would see in a circus act. The only thing she apparently had going for her was her stamina and her large rack, at least according to the others. She knew because until Jim came into the picture, they were always either talking about their recent sexcapades or engaging in some with each other. These friends shared everything, including themselves, with each other.

It was almost midnight when there was a knock at the door, and all the girls' eyes looked at it with a hunger like no other. Liz went and checked the peephole, and they all saw her smile deviously.

"He's here. Now be nice and we'll all get a good fucking tonight, and maybe even tomorrow morning, too."

They all giggled a little and waited patiently as Liz opened the door. There stood Jim looking normal as always in a pair of gray sweats and a blank red t-shirt. He had a backpack on and was sweating and panting slightly.

"Sorry, decided to jog from my place. Beats trying to find a parking spot."

"It's ok, Jim" Liz giggled. "Just come on in and I'll get you a drink."

Jim walked in and smiled politely at the others, only recognizing Sam.

"Jim, this is Jackie, and that's Ruby" Liz said while pointing and walking towards her small kitchen. "They wanted to see what all the fuss was about so I invited them over too."

It was at this point that Jim took a better look around and noticed things. A small basket with condoms on the coffee table, vibrators and dildos of all shapes and sizes, and lube almost everywhere else he happened to look. He also noticed that aside from Sam, who was smiling coyly while reading a magazine, the other two were sizing him up. They were taking in everything he had to offer their eyes, and their gazes especially lingered around where his manhood was for once not jumping at the first thought of what was to come later.

As he took a seat across from them in an armchair, Liz popped up with a glass of water for him.

"Say 'ah' and I'll give you a drink."

Jim opened his mouth just enough and Liz slowly tipped it up for him. He got about halfway through the glass when he closed his mouth to stop, but instead of taking the cup back Liz tipped it more and spilled the rest all down his shirt and onto his pants.

"Oops. How about you get out of those wet clothes and I'll toss them in the dryer for you?"

Jim shook his head and stood and started to take off his shirt when he suddenly felt his pants drop. He looked down and there was Liz, holding his waistband around his ankles and smiling. He finished taking his shirt off while lifting each foot to let Liz take his pants off completely, and when he had finished he was starting to get stiff, but not completely. At least until Liz briefly rubbed on his bulge before making her way to her dryer with his clothes. Now he was starting to pitch a rather large tent, and the two new girls were practically drooling at the sight of him.

He thought that if he could sit down that he could at least hide it for a little bit longer, but when he started to sit the other two practically vaulted across the room at him, startling him. He fell back into the chair and they quickly pulled off his underwear before he had a chance to respond, and that's when they saw Jim in all his glory. He was now sitting back in the chair awkwardly, his dick at full mast as these two women he knew nothing about stared at his dick with a thirst that he knew they wanted him to sate. It was like they were in a trance, and the only thing they had eyes for was Jim's meat.

Jim looked over at Sam, who was watching intently while fondling her clit. She was now completely nude, and he didn't recall seeing her take her clothes off. He then glanced over to where Liz had gone and saw her also wearing nothing whatsoever, or rather nothing meant for public. She had a strap-on with a large and oddly shaped purple dildo on it. She put a finger to her lips, letting him know to keep quiet, and she made her way over to Sam, who he now noticed was also putting a strap-on on. The sudden wetness on his dick snapped him back to the things at hand.

Jim looked down to see both girls slobbering all along his dick, their mouths and tongues coating him in saliva. He was enjoying the feeling, and when Ruby made her way up to play with his tip, he quickly ran his hands through her hair and grabbed a handful, then led her mouth to his tip and pushed her head down, making her take him in. While it wasn't anything like when Sam had given him head, she was still doing a fantastic job. At the same time, Jackie was busy fondling his balls and licking gently all around the base of his dick. The both of them were so lost in their worship of Jim's cock that they didn't notice when Sam pulled down Ruby's leggings and Liz pulled down Jackie's panties, and after lubing up their dildos and lining up with their targets, both Liz and Sam thrust hard.

Both girls gasped loudly and threw their heads back at the sudden intrusion, but they didn't get even a second to breathe as the other two started to mercilessly fuck their friends. Sam grabbed a fistful of Ruby's hair and started to roughly thrust into her, each one producing a loud smack of scales on skin, and Liz wrapped her hands around Jackie's thin waist and was mercilessly pounding the poor pussy's pussy. This went on for a solid minute before Jackie and Ruby both finally were able to speak.

"Ok, we're sorry!" they both yelled out. "Now stop teasing us and get us off!"

Liz and Sam had apparently been holding back. After that had been said, Liz spun Jackie around so that she was closer to Sam, grabbed her tail, and then began to pound away at her. Jackie latched herself onto Sam's tit and started to suck on it, which got her going too. Sam then let go of Ruby's hair and took up the same position Liz had been using, and began to furiously pound Ruby's snatch. Jim watched as these girls all began to fuck each other mercilessly when he realized that Liz wasn't having as much fun. Fortunately for him, Jackie seemed to be a fast finisher. As her moans got louder, Jim quickly grabbed a condom and got himself ready to have some fun too.

As Liz finally pushed Jackie over the edge, she unstrapped her toy, glad that she had had a little fun to start things off with. What she wasn't expecting was for Jim to suddenly pick her up and sit her down right on his tip. He hadn't gone all the way in, but with Jim, even the tip was a lot. He wasn't letting her adjust fully, instead just slowly impaling her onto his stiff pole. The others were still going, and Jackie had slid under Ruby and was fingering Sam while Ruby was busy eating her wet pussy. Jim was also starting to get that urge to cum, and instead of finishing up slowly, he thrust Liz down all the way. Liz orgasmed so hard from the sudden thrust that she couldn't even make a sound, but Jim was just getting started.

Jim slid down a little more and began to lift Liz up and then thrust her back down while also bucking his hips up into her. Each time he did, Liz let out a guttural grunt, the only sound she was capable of making as her body was wracked in pleasure. It only took Jim a few more strong thrusts when he hit his peak and came. With a mighty groan from Jim and a long, low moan from Liz, both of them orgasmed hard. It was also apparently getting the other girls turned on too, because they came shortly after that. As they all writhed on the floor and Liz lay against Jim, he could tell that she was probably spent for the next hour or so. He had been a bit rougher than normal, but she never complained when he was.

He lifted her up, which sent a mini orgasm rippling through her, and carefully sat her on the chair. He pulled the condom off to throw it in the trash, and the second he was sitting down on the floor Ruby practically swallowed his dick. She went as far down as she could, then came back up slowly while sucking down hard on him and licking him with her tongue. He could've withstood it if she hadn't also started to fondle his balls.

It had barely been a minute, but Jim was already cumming again. He sat there holding himself up with the arm of the chair as Ruby sucked up all the cum he was letting out. When she finally stopped and his dick popped out of her mouth, he looked down and saw her with a mouthful of cum, which she then started to swap around with Jackie in a very messy French kiss. The sight of it was more than enough to

Keep Jim rock solid, and that was all they wanted to see. He wondered what, or rather who, was next on this night of sexy fun, when his answer presented itself in the form of Sam very smoothly crawling all up Jim and stopping with his tip resting against her wet cunt.

"My turn."