Carrots Ch. 10

Story Info
Jim gives Sam more pleasure than she can handle.
1.9k words
4.66
12.2k
12
0

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somehow it never occurred to Jim that despite him having such a short history of sex, he was surprisingly good at lasting longer than his growing list of partners. If he had, he would've realized that the reason Liz was so willing to share him with her friends was that he could outlast them all, or at least he could if they did everything in moderation. At that point in time though, Jim wasn't thinking about any of that. He was too busy focusing on the feeling of Sam's wet slit on his tip as she sat on his lap.

"So Jim, whaddya say we let the cum crazed couple have a little fun by themselves and you and I have a little of our own?"

Jim gulped hard as she slowly slid back down him and began to fit him with another condom. He noticed this one had a lot of ribs along the length, and figured that maybe it was the kind she liked. After getting him all dressed up, Sam climbed right back up him and dove right into a deep kiss with him, all while grabbing his manhood and aiming it right where she wanted him to stick it. Once she had him lined up, she began to slowly push herself down onto his thick cock.

As Jim's cock got deeper into her, Sam ceased kissing and put her head on Jim's left shoulder while squeezing him with her free arm for support. She wasn't planning to make the same mistake as last time, so she went slow enough that she would be able to enjoy him without losing herself immediately. After a good 20 seconds, Sam finally full of thick dick, and she kissed Jim again after reaching the end.

She wanted to move right away, but just getting to that point had proven a bit more intense than she had expected. She didn't get long to rest though, as Jim took her by the hips and began to rock her back and forth. The waves started to hit her hard, and Sam was starting to regret using her toy earlier to get herself ready. She had a small orgasm as Jim rocked her ever so gently, and as she came, she whispered into his ear.

"Fuck me as hard as you can. No mercy."

Jim wasn't expecting this, but nevertheless, he knew the best way to do just what she wanted him to do.

"You won't be able to walk when I'm through with you." Sam moaned a little as Jim whispered back, and she nibbled slightly on his ear in approval.

As Jim was thinking about the best place to have Sam get into position, he noticed that the other two had moved over to the couch and were busy grinding their cunts against each other. He saw a brief flash of neon green between them, and realized they must have a small dildo inside themselves. He was amazed at the ways that women could satisfy themselves sexually. Compared to men, who mostly just stroke and eventually finish, they had all the fancy toys and whatnot.

His brief daydream over, Jim pushed Sam up off of his dick, which she wasn't happy about, but she wanted him to take control, so he was. He stood and made her do the same as well, then bent her over so that her hands were resting on the back of the chair as she stood upright. She was just the right height for him to do this, and he was glad. He leaned in closer to whisper to her again, and made sure to finger her a bit as he did.

"I'm going to fuck you now. No matter what, you cannot let go of the chair or fall down without my permission. If you do, I'm going to punish you." Sam gasped a little as his fingers found a good spot and she nodded her head in agreement.

Jim smiled a bit, and then nibbled her ear just as she had his, which elicited a small moan from Sam. He then lined up behind her and prepared to fuck her hard. He pushed the tip in, wanting to make sure he didn't end up in a different hole by accident, and once he was in enough to not end up somewhere else, he grabbed her by the hips and thrust in all the way to the hilt. Sam let out a cry of approval, and her hands dug into the back of the armchair. Her tail was stiff as it pressed against his chest, but it didn't hinder Jim one bit.

Normally Jim would be nice and go slow so that she could enjoy the slow build, but not this time. His having already cum twice before meant that he could be a bit reckless and not have to worry about blowing his load so fast, and that also meant Sam could get a thorough fucking the likes of which he doubted she'd ever had. That being the case, Jim held onto her hips tight, and began to fuck Sam mercilessly.

To Sam, it felt like hours had gone by, even though it really only lasted a few minutes at most. Jim was indeed holding up his end and fucking her as hard as he probably could, but it was the bit he had told her right before he started that was doing a number on her. Her legs were starting to go weak, and she was focusing on keeping herself up so much that the pounding she was taking was hitting her harder than she thought it would. She was holding out, but not for long. As orgasms melded together and she began to lose her focus, her legs gave out.

Sam fell onto the chair, writhing in bliss as her entire body was experiencing an orgasm. Jim stood there, panting heavily as Sam twitched all over from the heaven she was trapped in. As she started to come back down to earth, she looked up at Jim, who just stood there stiff and waiting while shaking his head.

"I didn't give you permission to fall, so now I have to punish you. Such a bad girl."

Sam didn't know what he was going to do to punish her, but she didn't care. She just wanted him to fuck her more. Jim walked off for a moment, but Sam couldn't move her head to see where. When Jim came back, he had a strap-on in his hand, but this one was different. It was missing the dildo for using on others, and instead only had one on the inside.

He carefully put it on her, making sure everything was in its proper place and that the straps were tight enough to hold. He then picked her up carefully and sat her on the floor before sitting in the chair. He reached down between her legs and she felt him fiddling with the end of the dildo, when suddenly her pussy began to hum violently. It was a vibrator on the inside, and he had set it to high. As Sam sat there on the floor in front of Jim, she looked up at him, her pussy going mad, and saw him pull off the condom.

He reached over and put his hand under her chin, pulling her ear up towards his face, and whispered into hear ear one last time.

"You've been a bad girl, so I want you to suck me off. When I cum, then I'll let you take off that toy that's giving you such a good time."

Sam's eyes widened. Jim had already cum twice, so it wasn't likely that he'd do so again for a bit. His punishment was pleasure, and she didn't know if she should be impressed or worried for her sanity after all this. Despite all that, she was still ready to go, and he must've had a lot of confidence that he could hold out against her skills with her mouth.

Sam opened her mouth wide, and practically swallowed Jim whole. She got a low moan out of him as she went down, so maybe he had underestimated her after all. She hoped that was the case, because she wasn't sure if she could hold out very long with that vibrator going crazy in her folds. She didn't waste any time in trying to get Jim off, but after a full two minutes of the best blowjob techniques she could do or try, he still hadn't cum. And she had reached her limit.

Her mouth still full of Jim's girth, Sam let out a pleasurable cry and came hard, squirting as the vibrator sent her into an orgasm overload. She could hardly move her legs, and her entire body was shaking from the force of her multiple orgasms. She started to pull away, but a hand wrapped around her head and got a fistful of hair. She looked up at Jim, who had a her in his grip, and he was smiling.

"You can't stop. I haven't cum yet."

Sam's opinion of Jim was changing rapidly as she realized that if he really wanted to, he could fuck all of them into submission. At the moment he was playing a part for her, and she could tell. He was such a sweet and gentlemanly person that acting like this was clearly just an act. She could tell by his smile, and instead of being relieved, it only made her even more horny, which only made her orgasm again. She was going on six now, and she was sure she would pass out soon if he didn't finish. Apparently though, he was close.

With a handful of Sam's red hair, Jim scooted closer to the edge of the armchair, and began to force her to give him head. Soon his other hand was cupped around the back of her head, and he was practically skull fucking her with how he was doing it. Sam didn't care though, as this was the first time she had ever experienced this feeling. She was being throat-fucked, and she kinda enjoyed it. Combine that with the vibrator still doing its thing down south, and she honestly felt like she was being spit roasted.

All good things must come to an end though, and with a rather loud moan and a very shaky sounding 'Oh fuck!' from Jim, he finally came. He was cumming hard, right down Sam's throat, and she was enjoying every second of it. The throbbing of his dick in her mouth, and the feeling of hot cum pouring down her pipes was blissful in its own strange way, and she very shakily turned off the vibrator as Jim finished impregnating her esophagus.

With a loud 'pop', Jim removed himself from Sam, and she simply sat there, her body twitching slightly, and her mouth drooling a bit. He had seen Liz get like this once after a particularly amazing night. He liked to call it a pleasure coma. As Jim carefully picked her up and sat her in the chair, he became aware of the fact that there wasn't any other sound coming from the room. He turned and saw that both Jackie and Ruby had stopped fucking each other, and were simply watching.

"So uh, was I doing that good of a job? I'd never done that before, but she wanted me to be rough."

Both girls looked at each other briefly, and then both looked back at Jim, a small smile on each of their faces. Jim wasn't sure what exactly this meant for him, but he was almost at his limit. He wasn't sure if he'd be able to satisfy them both, but he'd damn well try.