Carrots Ch. 13

Story Info
Liz and Jim fight and reconcile.
2.2k words
4.56
7.6k
11

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been two weeks since the orgy at Liz's place, and Jim was only just getting all the feeling back into his legs. After the other girls had left, Jim and Liz had fucked each other senseless almost the entire three days, stopping only to eat, use the bathroom, and sleep. Liz had been letting him rest and hadn't tried to get him to have sex again just yet. He had worried about Liz getting pregnant after their multiple romps, but she had apparently started taking birth control well in advance of the orgy.

He was heading to the gym like he always did on his Fridays, and as he rounded the corner and could see the front desk, he saw Liz talking to someone. He could tell it was a spliced, but he wasn't sure with what. They were talking normal from what he could tell, but then he saw Liz grab a piece of paper and write something down before handing it to him. By now Jim had reached the door and was walking in, and the man was waving farewell and heading out.

Once he had turned, Jim got a shock. The man was a shark spliced, with no hair and light leathery looking skin. His face tapered into a point for a nose, much like how an actual shark looked, and Jim could see a few slits for gills just around his shirt collar. He was incredibly muscular, and Jim was sure that if he flexed hard enough, his shirt would likely explode into bits of cloth. He was physically intimidating, but he seemed perfectly calm despite all that, and gave off a vibe of going with the motion of the ocean.

As they passed each other, Jim turned his attention to Liz, who was waving to the shark spliced and then was all smiles when she saw Jim coming in.

"Hey sweet lips. Ready for a good workout today?" she said with her usual playfulness.

"I suppose" Jim said quietly.

Liz's nose twitched at his response, and she started to look at him worriedly.

"What's wrong?" she asked?

"Who was that guy? I've never seen him before."

"Oh, Carter? He's new in town and was asking about stuff in the local area. Why?"

"I saw you give him something."

Liz cocked her head for a second, and then a wily grin crossed her face as she looked at Jim.

"Why Jim, I do believe you sound a bit jealous. You worried that I gave him my number so we can hook up later?"

Jim blushes, but it's not just embarrassment causing his face to get red.

"Is that why you haven't wanted to have sex since the...party...you had? You're hooking up with other guys at the gym again?"

Liz suddenly went from coy to worried, realizing that Jim was genuinely upset.

"Jim, you know as well as I do that I love you. I didn't just say it in the heat of the moment, and I'm not about to hook up with some random guy I only just met today. The thing I gave him was Sam's name and number because he asked if I knew a masseuse that was okay with working on shark spliced since they have such rough skin."

"...really?" Jim asks, feeling slightly annoyed.

"Yes, you dolt, and the reason I've been holding off on sex is because while I'm always ready to go, you aren't. I was being considerate."

Liz hadn't realized that her voice had been getting slightly louder as she went on, but by the time she did, the damage had been done. Jim looked both hurt and angry, and walked off without saying another word, leaving Liz at the desk on the verge of tears.

While it hadn't been anything really major, it was still their first official fight, and it upset them both. Liz was afraid that Jim might be upset enough that he'd stop talking to her, or even come by the gym after this, and Jim was upset because he felt conflicted about whether Liz was telling him the truth or not. He figured a strenuous workout would be just what he needed to clear his head and let him think, and it certainly helped him gather his thoughts.

He had indeed felt a bit jealous seeing Liz talk to someone else, but it was entirely unwarranted. It probably was as she had told him, and he had gotten heated over nothing. As he finished up, he looked around and saw that there wasn't anyone else left inside, and he could see Liz at the front desk, her arms wrapped around her knees as she squatted on her chair. She looked upset, and he sincerely wished she hadn't been crying because of what happened.

He walked over to her, but didn't hear any sniffling or sobbing, and he was relieved. He very carefully put a hand on her back, and she flinched slightly at the touch.

"I'm sorry Liz. I got upset over nothing and hurt you. That's not what I wanted, and I'm sorry. Ok?"

Liz didn't say anything, but she nodded her head. Jim felt a little better, but he knew it would take a lot to make up for this. He rubbed her back gently, and then headed off to the locker room to shower. He stripped and made his way to a random shower stall, then turned it on and began adjusting the temperature to something comfortable. He got it to a pleasantly warm, and let it run down his back as he put his head against the wall. He stood there for what felt like hours before he finally decided to actually wash. As he turned to grab his things, Jim felt a hand push him back against the wall. He panicked for a moment until he heard Liz speak.

"Let me wash you."

He heard a scraping sound and saw that she had brought a stool for him to sit on, which he did. She was still behind him, and he was going to let her do what she wanted to help make up for earlier. She washed his hair, then his back, and then moved on to his arms. She was being gentle, and he was enjoying it.

"Turn around."

Jim carefully rotated on the stool and finally got a good look at Liz. She was still wearing clothing, for what it was worth. She had on matching pink underwear, but it he could tell it was meant for him alone. Her bra was lacy and almost entirely see-through, leaving nothing to the imagination, and her panties were even more revealing. Jim couldn't have contained his arousal no matter how hard he tried, and his cock went stiff so fast that he thought he heard it crack like a whip as it straightened out.

"You're an idiot. You know that right? Getting so upset when I was saving this for when we got a moment alone. Such a terrible boyfriend."

"Sorry. We don't exactly have a typical relationship, so can you blame me?"

Liz chuckled a little as she lathered up Jim's chest and continued to wash him. She was still being gentle with him, and she seemed to be deliberately avoiding his crotch as much as possible as she moved on to his legs. Once she finished scrubbing, she got up and grabbed the shower head and proceeded to rinse him off. Once she was done, she came back to face him and knelt down in front of Jim.

"It looks like this part of you still needs some special attention from me" Liz said as she tenderly stroked his dick with her hand. It was then that Jim had a sudden realization.

"Liz, what if someone comes in while we're... you know."

"They won't. I locked the doors and turned out the lights. No one will bother us tonight."

"But-"

Whatever protest Jim had was silenced as Liz pulled his face into her breasts.

"Hush now, and let me love you in the best way possible."

Liz let go of his head and pushed him back until he was leaning back against the wall, and then let her hand trail down his chest to his still erect dick. She stroked him gently for a moment before taking the tip into her mouth and running her tongue all around it. Despite the fact that she looked as though she were no more than gently kissing him, she was actually going at his tip so intensely that he doubted he'd be able to hold back for very long.

He was right. It had barely been thirty seconds since she started, and Jim was already unloading into Liz's mouth. Normally though, she would stop as he was cumming and just let him finish. This time though, she kept going, and going. Jim was so sensitive that he could barely stand it, but Liz just kept on attacking the tip with her tongue and not letting up for a second. When she finally did, Jim was panting hard as he leaned into the wall.

Liz licked her lips sensually and loudly swallowed Jim's load, and then blew him a kiss.

"That was your punishment for being a jerk. You apologized though, so I went easy on you."

As Jim pondered for a brief moment just what Liz being hard on him could possibly entail, she snapped him back to reality as she pulled him into a standing position and pushed him back up against the wall. He wasn't sure where she was going with this, but he got the idea as she turned around and grabbed the safety bar on the wall and bent over. She wiggled her ass at him, taunting him with it, and making him want to punish her back.

Jim grabbed her panties and pulled them to the side, lined his tip up with her pussy, and shoved it in. Liz was clearly in the mood as she was soaking wet all the way in, and she gasped loudly as Jim thrust all the way into her, her head tossing back.

"Go ahead and fuck me however you like, Jim. I already fulfilled that fantasy of yours about me sucking you off in the shower, so fuck this slutty rabbit whore as hard as want."

Jim hadn't known that Liz knew about his fantasy of her blowing him in the shower, but that was beside the point. She wanted him to use her however he wanted, and that was new to him. Normally she did her thing and they both enjoyed it. With that in mind, Jim decided to do something entirely different to really get her going, but first he needed to warm her up.

With his left hand he reached up and grabbed her ears, pulling her head back, and with his right he grabbed her waist firmly. As he pulled her head back, he pushed her forward against the wall until she was barely on her tip toes, then he moved his right hand down to her clit, which he started to tease. He then let go of her ears and instead took her waist with both hands and lifted her up, keeping his dick inside her, and began to pound her against the wall.

Liz wasn't sure how to take it. She was pushed up against a cold, wet wall and her boyfriend was fucking her against it. She was normally the one doing everything, but letting Jim be in control was more fun than she had expected. Sam had told her about what he did with her, but this was not quite what she was hoping for. That is, until he changed positions.

As Jim finished the awkward wall banging, he pulled out of Liz and turned her around, then lifted her up and carefully slid her back down onto his dick. Gravity was ensuring that she was all the way on it, and she wrapped her arms behind Jim's neck to hold on. Jim took her waist in his hands, backed away from the wall, and began to bounce on his heels as he took Liz on a ride she very quickly decided was her new favorite.

With each bounce, Jim's dick thrust hard into Liz, and she began moaning loudly as he fucked her thoroughly. Liz was hitting a large orgasm within seconds of them starting this, and coherent thought was long gone as Jim had his own.

With one last bounce and a loud grunt from Jim, Liz felt him cum hard into her pussy. His grip on her waist got tighter, and she could feel him filling her with so much cum. In truth, she had waited so long because she wanted him to really fill her up, just to get an idea of what that would be like. He certainly didn't disappoint, because she could feel it starting to leak out of her pussy while he was still inside her.

She doubted Jim would ever disappoint her sexually, and she'd make sure she wouldn't either, because to her, he was just the man she needed. He was hers, she was his, and that's the way she wanted it to stay.