Carry on Carrie

Story Info
Wife brings out husband's secret fetish.
5.1k words
4.39
140.6k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quin
Quin
1,860 Followers

Tom watched his wife Carrie getting ready to go out for the evening. How her dress sense had changed over the last six months? Now she preferred short skirts and sexy low cut tops or if she wore a dress it would invariable be split almost to the top of her thigh betraying the fact she wore stockings. The dainty bras that supported her ample breasts seemed to hardly cover her orbs but instead pushed them up from underneath to emphasise her cleavage.

Carrie didn't mind Tom watching her because he had never complained or shown any sign of suspicion or jealousy. In fact these days Tom didn't really show signs of anything that involved emotion or excitement. That was why the young housewife was off out as she did twice a week, Thursdays and Sundays.

The story is long but basically for a while Carrie had hinted that their social life was flat, almost non-existent. Tom complained should they receive an invitation to a party and when pressed to take her out for a drink he would go reluctantly. The hints developed into long talks then arguments until Carrie became determined to bring about a change. Confronting Tom, who now only showed interest in his garden or DIY projects she told him she wanted some enjoyment out of life, some fun. Surprisingly when she broached the subject of having evenings out without him he agreed it might be a good idea.

"It's fine," he said, "If you want to go out with friends or workmates then go, I have plenty of things to keep me busy."

His couldn't-care-less selfish attitude made her angry and right away that very week she joined a few girls at a local bar.

So, that was the routine and it wasn't long before Carrie was a familiar face in the bars and pubs; she made a complete new set of friends, both female and male. Tom knew of course, she told him and often spoke about the men saying what so-and-so had said or where Pete was going on his holidays. Carried was a new vibrant woman. Then they started hitting the clubs and now she went out on Thursdays but came home early Friday, an hour after midnight, sometimes two.

"Is it wise being out so late," Tom asked her in the early hours of one morning as she crept into bed.

Carried thought he was fast asleep so wouldn't have known the time but she answered him truthfully.

"One of the guys usually brings me home, a couple of them don't drink, just like to dance – or I share a cab."

Tom once did accept the invitation when she told him they had both been invited to a party one Saturday night. It was a raucous affair, a little wild and no one knew he was Carrie's husband so were not shy about fondling her as she mingled. The young wife showed embarrassment at first looking anxiously at her husband whenever a hand touched her inappropriately or delivered a kiss on her cheek. The kisses that fell on her neck or lips were clearly more intimate. As the party went on though and Tom failed to react Carrie eventually lost her concern assuming her husband wasn't bothered and ceased to knock hands away or avoid advances.

At one point Carrie realised she had been stood talking to a group of friends while the hand of an amorous man had constantly been stroking her arse. Her realisation coincided with meeting the gaze of Tom who until then had been happily engaged in conversation with a couple of men in the kitchen. Had she been on one of her nights out then it would not have been a problem for this behaviour was normal. She was leaning in against the man's body and even wriggled her arse when his finger stretched out to press between her legs. She wondered whether Tom had been watching when, in a pause in the conversation she had craned her head back to let the guy deliver a sloppy kiss on her lips. Tom came over and she welcomed him into the conversation but in her anxiety failed to introduce him as her husband as she was just gratefully relieved that his mood was just the same.

She decided that Tom, her husband of ten years, was simply incapable of being jealous or of really caring how she enjoyed herself when she was out.

The ride home was quiet but after getting out of the cab Tom pointed down the road and suggested that in future it might not be a good idea for the man who brought her home to park his vehicle in the narrow alleyway. Carrie was stunned then remembered whom Tom had been talking to at the party; namely, the same guys who sometimes took her home. Sheepishly she followed him into the house and accepted the nightcap her had poured for her.

"I believe one of our neighbours came across you as he was taking his dog for a walk recently. When you come home late you should be more discrete – he would have been quite shocked finding you sat in a car with two men at that hour, the local gossips will be buzzing with excitement."

How much had the men told him? He hadn't said, 'Getting out of a car' or said 'Being dropped off by a friend'- he was fully aware then that the car had been parked up in the alleyway with the engine stopped and she had been 'sat' in the car, in the dark with two men. The men wouldn't have known that Tom was her husband so would not have found the need to guard their tongues. Wasn't he going to ask why they had not brought her right up to the door – why park in the alleyway?

Carrie remembered the night well – too well. The nosey neighbour, a typical old busy body had obviously thought it his duty to check on strange cars parked in the street. He had seen, to his astonishment, a woman in the back sat between two men and not the petting teenagers he had expected to find. He was further shocked when one of the men opened the door and told him to fuck off calling him a voyeur and many other obscene names. Carrie thought he must have definitely recognised her.

Yes, she remembered that night well; all had a good time, in fact far too good. Feeling very happy and light headed when the car stopped she hadn't objected when the man driving joined her in the back seat, where she was in the arms of his pal giving him a goodnight kiss. She often did this – granted kisses when she got to her door - sometimes it was sloppy and silly – other times it became a little more passionate or sexual though not prolonged. That time she had not got out of the car quite as fast as normal. That night she was finding it particularly exciting and enjoyable to have another man desire her. It had felt really thrilling to feel his fingers undo the buttons of her top and slip inside her bra to touch her nipples.

Just for a minute she would allow his hand to drop to her thighs and creep up to feel between her legs; but the minute became two, then three. She wondered what the other guy must be thinking and knew he had turned in his seat to watch. She was also aware that even in the dark alley he would be able to see that she was allowing his friend to rub her pussy. What could she say when the man got out and climbed in the back to join them – she didn't want it to stop – not just yet.

As the man playing with her pussy decided to kiss and lick her tits he caused her to fall back slightly only to be caught by the other man who turned her face to his to kiss her lips. Carrie was far too aroused to complain when guy one parted her knees and pulled her panties to one side to find her clit. In the half-light Carrie noticed too that he now had his cock out, stiff and ready. As guy two took hold of her hand and guided it to the side Carrie wondered what was going on, until she felt the hotness of his manhood and moaned as her hand was moulded around the hard shaft. Half sat, half lying across the back seat Carrie whimpered with excited glee as she pumped the man's cock while he mauled her tits, at the same time watching the man between her legs attempt to push his cock inside her pussy as he tugged her panties to one side. She wanted to help him and tried to part her knees wider and that's what made the car shake and wobble.

Nosey neighbour would have been attracted to the spectacle guessing what he might find if he peered through the side window. Barely a minute would have passed before they spotted him but by then he would have seen Carrie raise her hips to welcome the penis in her cunt and turn her head in an attempt to suck the cock that was in her hand. The rest we know about, the intruder was admonished and sent on his way – but how much did Tom know, surely he would have killed her by now if he had been told all?

In short Tom didn't murder her or pack his bags; neither did he prevent her from enjoying her evenings out. Therefore, Carrie took this non-response as a signal that she could have her own life, as long as she didn't cause scandal or attract attention, and that is how it came to be that when dressing to go out it mattered not the slightest that her husband watched her dress in clothes and lingerie designed to inflame the passions of men. It didn't matter when she felt a little adventurous and risked wearing a mini skirt that was just an inch or two too short or when she paraded in front of the mirror pushing out her breasts deciding just how see-through her top and bra were.

More strange and unusual was that when she came home she no longer worried of how dishevelled or flushed she might appear or even attempt to smooth out her creased clothing. One clumsy night a button on her blouse had been accidentally ripped off and she walked in with her top gaping open exposing most of her left breast, her hair untidy. Tom was sat waiting for her, as was now his normal routine. Even if he did go to bed he would be awake and come down just to stare quietly at her and note the state of her dress and demeanour. Neither party mentioned anything untoward or probed each other's thoughts and feelings save for Tom inquiring if she had enjoyed her evening.

She told Tom one day that now she had won promotion at work the boss expected her to make herself available to visiting clients offering hospitality and organising accommodation. On one such visit she said the boss wanted her to meet him at the hotel for a meal and drinks with two prospective customers. Tom agreed to collect her at the end of the evening in the car. Arriving at the hotel desk, later than arranged but before Carrie had called him to say she was ready the clerk did not find the party in the bar or restaurant but was informed they had retired up to the room of one of the guests. After a call was made Carrie came down looking quite anxious and perturbed.

"Let's go!" she snapped at Tom, "I'm glad you're here."

Halfway home Tom enquired what had upset her.

"They got far too familiar – and abusive."

Tom stayed quite for a minute then commented. "You usually like a little fun, don't you? What went wrong?"

How specific could she be – relating the events of the night would expose the full extent of her bad behaviour.

"They came on a little too intense for my liking," she told him. Carrie lifted her dress up to show him her upper thigh; a bruise angry and red was forming on the pale white skin. Tom, as was his manner still showed no emotion but soon the car was travelling a little faster back toward the hotel. With the same speed and manner in which he tended his garden Tom alighted from the vehicle and slowly made his way back inside the hotel, Carrie behind him pleading that he would loose her the hard won job if he made a scene.

Tom didn't make a scene in the foyer but on learning the relevant room number took the lift; when he returned his wife noted that the blood on his knuckles and the front of his shirt was not his.

"I have had a word and been assured that you not loose your job," he calmly told her.

Carrie would be confused for weeks; he was the wimp who tended his garden while she went out on the town – most definitely knowing that she misbehaved – but had proved quite capable of dispatching any opponent who threatened the status quo – for still he didn't object to her nights out. What on earth would he have done had he known the full story – bizarrely he had never asked.

Carrie had agreed, after the meal and a couple of drinks to accompany the men, including her boss up to the room. She had already been flirting, the clients were in a jolly mood, the boss liked the way she flashed the tops of her legs. Alone in a hotel bedroom with three men made her aroused and happy to entertain them further. Two had watched while they each in turn had joined her on the bed to pet and fondle. She realised that when she let them take out her tits and watch each other finger her pussy that she was playing with fire. Her boss more surprised and astonished at her unexpected willingness remained in control while the two clients were fast giving in to their base instincts.

They had got as far as enjoying Carrie's hand pumping their cocks when they suddenly forcefully changed moods. Now they saw her as a common prostitute, paid for to be used and abused. They liked it hard and violent and her boss proved unhelpful though disapproved. Carrie had fought until saved by the ringing of the telephone.

Later that week she told Tom that her boss made it up to her by giving her a big bonus. She also told him that the boss would buy her a good dinner and take her for drinks. Tom said she ought to take up the offer. Carrie came home very late – due no doubt to the boss saying how excited he had been to learn that Carrie was so adventurous sexually though what a shame it had ended on a bad note. On the way home Carrie asked him to stop the car and showed her boss what he had missed at the hotel.

"Did you have a much more pleasant evening this time?" Tom had asked unemotionally. She answered that she had with a coy smile.

Carrie had fallen in with a crowd who, like her liked to do more than just dance and drink. Some wild parties followed and certain items of lingerie prompted Tom to ask the odd question, especially as his wife sometimes didn't come home at all until daybreak; she did phone him and say she would sleep at the house of a friend and not to wait up for her.

"Have you got a new set of acquaintances?" he asked.

The question gave her the opportunity to mention that a party was being held the following weekend – the catch was, it was hoped to last for literally the full weekend – could she go, would he mind? Tom thought for a few minutes and his reply alarmed and disturbed her. Did the invitation not include him, for a change he would like to come with her?

To say no would be rejecting him and cause a row signalling the end of his unspoken tolerance and willingness to grant her the complete freedom she had enjoyed. Carrie carefully explained without incriminating herself that the people, and the party, would be very wild and hedonistic. She tactfully explained the type of fun and social activity they liked.

"You have missed out the reason for your wish to attend," Tom pointed out, "The sort of fun you like and your idea of pleasure." Before she could respond Tom continued, "You have no need to introduce me as your husband, in fact I would prefer you not to. Neither do you need to change anything else because of me; I won't cramp your style. Do what you would do if I wasn't there – in fact, that's exactly what I want you to do."

Carrie eventually reluctantly agreed but showed signs of worry and disappointment. Never had she let him know just how far down the road she had travelled as she indulged in her penchant for sexual misbehaviour. Kissing and fondling in the back of a car yes, he knew about that. And of course he would know that she occasionally did a little more! Carrie would have been comfortable and relaxed enough to admit to Tom that she had no qualms about masturbating other men during her playtimes should he have asked – but he never did. Being at one of these parties, with Tom present in the background would move things onto another plane. His wish to join her represented a paradigm shift in his attitude.

On the evening in question Tom got ready first, then watched his nervous wife.

"What do think I should wear?" she quietly asked him, too wary to choose the sexiest and flimsiest items.

"Act like you normally would," he said, packing a weekend case, "I'll leave you to pack your outfits – then I won't worry you." He went downstairs.

"Hey!" shouted their host as he eyed Carrie up and down, "Glad you could come." Then remarking on her short silky almost transparent dress said, "Like it, designed for easy access eh?"

Carrie blushed, wishing he had not said that in front of Tom. She stammered and introduced him as a friend. It was a normal party, for a while. Carrie and Tom mingled, he met some jolly people and he fitted in well. Even when some men came to chat and kissed her groping her arse and tits Tom never phased out. One wag even lifted the front of her dress announcing that he wanted to see what dainty little panties she wore underneath.

Almost instantly to Tom the raucous party changed into something quite different. He had got separated from Carrie but was happy to mingle and chat to a mixed group of six. Around him people paired off and went upstairs or, as they fooled around clothing was lost. Some women now had only their bra's on above the waist while one couple, to Tom's amazement were almost having sex on a couch, the amazing thing being that their respective partners stood calmly watching.

He noticed that his wife seemed relaxed and was enjoying the night. As a hand went up her skirt and played with her bum another man talking to her had a wish to kiss her and touch her tits. At that point she looked over at her husband, for a second or two she looked nervous and on edge but as though she was reminded of Tom's promise that he would not cramp her style she offered her lips to the guy and let his hands roam.

Between kisses and gropes she looked to check if Tom looked okay and smiled surprised with a tinge of jealousy as a woman nuzzled his neck and rubbed her ample breasts against him; this reversal of roles was new. But he must be fine about things, she thought. No need to worry then when one of the guys whispered that they wanted to take her upstairs. She smiled and gave her husband a little wave as she put down her glass and let the men lead her to the staircase where she glanced back at her watching husband. If he didn't like it he would come and stop her right now, she decided – he didn't.

In the bedroom Carrie enjoyed what she had gone there for, a cock in her pussy and one in her mouth – this first play session lasted just three quarters of an hour. When she went back down the husband of the busty blonde was urging Tom to fondle the tits of his wife whose hand now rotated over Tom's crotch. She knew the couple well; the man liked others to fuck his wife while he watched. One man's wife was already on her knees in the living room sucking another man's penis; as Tom watched intrigued he caught sight of Carrie's return and noted that she hadn't bothered to tidy her hair.

"What a hot slut she is," commented a voice from behind Tom to his pal, "I've fucked her before, she's a real good shag!"

Tom assumed at first that they spoke about the woman on her knees but then the man informed his buddy that the girl's name was Carrie.

"Come on, let's go across, I'll introduce you," the guy said. Tom let the blonde go inside his pants and smiled but his brain and eyes focused on the two guys who intended to fuck his wife. The blonde found his cock stiff and decided to copy the other lady. To the delight of her watching husband she sank into a chair and took Tom in her mouth. Carrie watched wide-eyed and hardly listened to the men sweet-talking her. Blonde pulled him into a side room followed by her husband and stood against the wall holding him close to her.

"Fuck me here!" she cooed, "Standing up!"

Her husband eagerly pleaded for Tom to comply though as his cock was already out of his pants the woman wasted no time in lifting her dress and stuffing the dick into her pussy. She had come prepared and wore no knickers. Tom thought about Carrie but made the woman and her husband very happy as he shafted her hard up against the wall. Carrie was not there when he walked back into main room, neither were the two men.

Quin
Quin
1,860 Followers
12