Carry On Dating

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As for the buttons; I say it was 'serendipity'. There's a lovely romantic word -- coined by Horace Walpole from a Persian fairy tale: The Three Princes of Serendip. The English language is so full of interesting words, although I know my fans are mostly keen on the Germanic ones: like 'cunt'.

In the end, my new friend and I had to agree that the distance between our respective homes made a long-term relationship unlikely. There were other things too. I know I am a handful - although my new friend was complimentary about my tits (especially in blackberry basque cups). I was kinda sad about it, as he is a very delicious sweet man ... I am talking about his character here, y'unnerstand! not necessarily anything about him I might have sucked on.

Dating is fucking hard work! Uh ... if you are lucky. By the time I did strike lucky, I felt very sympathetic to teenagers, no wonder they sleep so much and are so grumpy all the time. At least I am old enough not to have to worry about being a virgin or whether my date will think I'm too fat/too thin/not smart enough/too smart. I mean, of course I worry about these things but I know by my time of life that they don't really matter. Me and my dates are older and wiser and know that good sex does not depend on having a perfectly toned tummy, although it does help if you have a little imagination.

I had a good time on all my dates. It was fun going on a spring walk, and for a cup of Oolong tea. I was sorry I didn't get to go for a pint of beer with my most elderly admirer -- perhaps I still will.

Most of all, it was just lovely being out and about with someone sweet and hot, who made it plain that he thinks I am sex on legs. If the Special One turns up, who is able to handle the fact that I put the arse into class and my many other ass....ets, that would be great of course. However while I wait for Mr. Mourinho to realise that rugby is a much better game than football, Mr Sweet-and-hot has made me feel as special a sparkle as a 2002 Krug.

My advice to anyone thinking of dating sites is: go for it! Just get out there and have a good time. Why do we get so anxious about meeting up with someone who also wants to meet up with someone looking for a date? What have we got to lose?

Only our hearts.

--:--
--:--
1.0
KingsWoman
KingsWoman
12
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice

I'm your 70 yr old & don't want to date, I'm still married,

to my 1st wife, but I enjoyed all that you went through just to give

A blowjob. Every man wants one & those of us that have been married

for ever, "never" get it anymore.

I think your audio is wonderful. Over here in America your accent

is beautiful as you no doubt are too.

Thanks for sharing.

Bob

California.

urbodygardurbodygardabout 7 years ago
So glad

So glad you are back kingswoman!!!!!! I looooove listening to you whether you flood our ears with the cunt saying or not 😘

KingsWomanKingsWomanabout 7 years agoAuthor
Fixed!

Not my stocking suspender, sadly. However the audio is up for listening to now.

Ah, Ogg. They don't make them like they used to! ;)

oggbashanoggbashanabout 7 years ago
I can imagine your voice but the story works as text.

Thank you for this and better luck next time. Five stars for the story; three stars for the men. Stockings and suspenders? They don't make them like they used to. Back in the 1960s the suspenders would rip the stockings before they let them slip but the suspender belts were more practical than sexy.

I enjoyed this and wish you joy with the next date (Whatever your idea of joy is. I remember a Joy but that's another story...).

KingsWomanKingsWomanabout 7 years agoAuthor
Oh no!

Can't believe I got a '5' vote when someone didn't even get to hear my voice! Perhaps my writing is OK too, not just my vocal chords.

I have reported the broken audio link, hopefully it will be fixed soon. Sorry about that, Wee Willie ;)

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Finding a Roommate A single man has to find a new roommate but finds more.in Romance
Chicken Game A kinky club hosts an interesting wager between rivals.in BDSM
It Is Only Kinky the First Time Wife give husband what he wants.in BDSM
Wife's Pegging Surprise Vacation pegging surprise with wife and new friends.in Fetish
Pegged Again, This Time By My Wife! Loving Wife Surprises Husband With New Toy, & He Loves It!in Fetish
More Stories