Carry On Dentist!!

Story Info
Dilemma of a Dentist.
6.8k words
3.88
117.3k
31

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 01/10/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bdrew86
bdrew86
820 Followers

"Mmmmm...huh...What the..." I said as I opened my eyes. I was in deep sleep and some movement and a tingling feeling woke me up.

The room was dark and I couldn't see what was going on but the tingling sensation just continued. That sensation was accompanied by slurping sounds. I saw a silhouette to my side with its end over my chest. The silhouette moved slightly and with its each move, the tingling sensation travelled all over my body. I could feel that my nipples were erect and wet; a tongue was working on them. Bursts of intense pleasure raced to my head and my breathing got heavier.

The fragrance of the aftershave emanating from the silhouette turned me on even more. His rough chin rubbed over the soft skin of my breasts intensified the pleasure, making me writhe. The silhouette moved across my chest and settled on my other breast. I moved my left hand towards the side table and switched on the night lamp. And there he was! My man! My lover!

"Aahh....Amol" I moaned as his tongue rolled over my erect nipples. He looked up to me and smiled. I returned the smile and he continued sucking my breasts. I grabbed his cock with my right hand and began jerking him. Amol let out a loud moan of pleasure. My soft, slender hands moved smoothly on his thick, hard cock. Amol was already erect and his cock soon oozed out pre cum making my hand wet.

If his cock was leaking, then my pussy was flowing. Amol's expert manipulation on my boobs was more than enough to make me ready for a hard fuck. Right now I was more than ready; I was desperate for his cock. Amol judged that and moved over my body. I raised my legs in the air and spread them as far as I could. Amol placed himself between them and pointed his cock at my pussy. He slapped his cock on my clit a couple of times and then slowly started inserting it.

"Aaahh..." I sighed as Amol's cock inched into me. Our wetness had made it very easy for him to penetrate me. Soon he was completely inside me. The length and the girth of his cock completely stuffed my pussy. This feeling of being full was amazing. Being completely buried inside me, Amol bent down to kiss me. The kiss was soft and tender making me feel dizzy. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer.

After what seemed eternity, Amol broke the kiss. He raised him self on his hands. I braced my self for I knew that a storm of orgasms was about to follow. Amol slowly pulled his cock out to the edge of my pussy and pushed it back again very slowly. I sighed as his cock touched the deepest places inside my pussy. He started to fuck me with slow, long drawn strokes and then steadily increased his pace.

His cock made squishy sounds as it steadily drilled my pussy. I wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled him for a kiss. We engaged in a wet, sloppy kiss, all the while as he fucked me. He broke the kiss and sat up on his knees. He held my legs with his hands and spread them wide.

Amol's cock was still buried inside my pussy and he started fucking me again. I grabbed the bed sheet tight and grit my teeth as Amol's stroking increased its pace.

"Oh yeah...Oh yeah....Yes...Fuck me like that!" I hollered, unmindful of the fact that I was in an apartment complex with people around us. I had become a shameless slut in the hands on this man who reciprocated my filthy language with deep hard thrusts. The bed creaked loudly from all the wild action happening over it. I was sure the downstairs neighbor, who by now would have lost their sleep, would be thinking that the bed was about to collapse.

But that was far from the truth. The bed that I was being fucked on and on which I had been fucked several times before this was as strong as the man who was fucking me.

Amol abruptly stopped his stroking and placed my feet on his shoulders. With this move, I was pushed ahead towards the head board and my ass was raised in the air. In this angle, Amol's cock would go deeper into my pussy. He then proceeded to fuck me with the same vigor and I moaned just like I did a minute ago.

His hard thrusts pushed me, banging my head against the head board, making loud 'thuds'. The moaning, panting, creaking and the thudding filled the room as our deepest carnal desires poured out. I looked at Amol whose face was dripping sweat. His every move made a few drops of sweat fall on my face and my lips. I licked his sweat off my lips, enjoying its salty taste. I closed my eyes, savoring the feeling of Amol's cock as it rubbed against my pussy walls.

I almost went into a state of trance and what brought me back were Amol's grunts and my impending orgasm.

"I am gonna cum baby...ahh...huh..." Amol moaned as his stroking became frantic and erratic.

"Me too...ummm..." I replied with short breaths. Amol then moved on to the top gear as the climax approached.

"Here it comes!! Take it baby!!" he screamed as his cock spurt out semen deep into my pussy.

"Aaaaahh...yeaaahhhh" I screamed too as the force of his orgasm triggered mine. He collapsed on top of me and I was almost knocked out from the orgasm. I just didn't realize when I fell asleep.

The annoying ring tone of my cell phone alarm woke me up. It never failed me. I had purposefully set that ringtone just to piss off my sleep.

I hurriedly switched it off and looked at the time. It was 6.30 am. I turned to look at Amol who was sleeping on his stomach, the blanket just covering his ass. I slowly tried moving out of the bed trying to avoid making any noise but the attempt miserably failed.

"Huh...you awake sweetie?" Amol asked, barely opening his eyes. I nodded and went to the bathroom. After a quick shower I came out naked and dripping wet. I took the towel on the hanger near by and started drying my body. I then moved to the dressing table and switched on the hair dryer and started moving it over my head.

Amol, who by now was completely awake, got out of the bed and moved to the bathroom. I then heard a loud stream of piss running down the toilet and Amol moan loudly. I smiled to myself and kept combing my hair. He came out a few moments later and stood next to me. I saw him in the mirror, naked with his erect cock just a few inches from my cheek.

"You didn't wake me up properly today?" he asked with a cheeky grin on his face. The proper wake up referred to the blow jobs I gave him to wake him up. I just looked at him and smiled.

"I am not touching that. Every time I do, I get late" I said as I applied on moisturizer on my body.

"You get late...but you get laid as well" he said and chuckled.

"Haa...haa...Very funny" I replied making a mocking face.

"C'mon Sushmita...don't break the ritual. I know you love it. I know you want it" he said as he grabbed his cock and shook it.

I sighed, gave it a light kiss and got up. I walked around the room to gather my clothes. This was usual. Our love making was such that every time my clothes were strewn across the room.

"Aww...C'mon" He said, this time genuinely sad that I wasn't responding to him.

"Well...you have made a video of us, what good is it if you can't use it my absence" I said and giggled.

I picked up my bra which was lying over the night lamp and started wearing it. I then collected my panty which was lying on the bed. Amol moved quickly and snatched it out of my hand.

"I am keeping these..." he said.

"What the hell?...you already have a couple of them. I am running out of underwear." I replied, slightly agitated.

"But I have bought you several new pairs" he said as he kept the panty inside the drawer.

"Yeah...those are not the ones I can wear everyday." I said as I continued dressing. By now I had worn my jeans and put on my top. I slightly combed my hair, sprayed perfume on my self. I grabbed my hand bag and started moving towards the door.

Amol hurriedly wrapped a towel around his waist and followed me to the door.

"Can't you really stay back today? It's not like you husband is coming, he is 2000 miles away!" he said.

"Well...he is not coming but my in laws and my kids are" I said as I opened the door.

"So...when next?" Amol asked, standing half naked and proud at the door.

"I don't know...I will call you" I said and gave him a light kiss, turned back and moved to the elevator. I heard the door close and I entered the elevator.

I am a dentist with an established clinic in the swankiest suburb of Pune. Pune, one of the fastest growing cities in India, was where I was born and brought up. It was in this city itself that I completed my Bachelor's degree in dental surgery. When I was in school, Pune was just a small city in India known for its pleasant weather and its defense garrison. Pune was a quite city with almost no night life barring a few odd pubs in downtown. It was mockingly called the Pensioners Paradise.

Like the city, I too was not developed in school. I was what one calls a nerd. I was tall and skinny compared to other girls in my class. I had long and oily hairs which were always tied in a pony. My teeth were protruding and my father, being a well reputed dentist himself, fitted them a pair of braces. Braces might look cute on some girls, giving them the amateur girl next door look. But in my case, it made me look dorkier.

What made the case against me stronger that I was very good at studies. That's it! I was only good at studies. I was an introvert who seldom went to the playground to play with other girls or participate in any other extra curricular activities except those which had an academic angle to them.

From the above description, one can clearly make out that I was not the most popular girl in school and so it is easy to conclude that I had no boyfriends as well. The concept of boyfriend was as alien to me as sports. It wasn't that I didn't talk to any boy; it was just that my shy nature coupled with my nerdy looks kept boys away from me. I had several girl friends but all of them were nerds.

I neither had the face nor the base to catch the attention of the boys around me. I was almost a flat chested girl and my loose clothing made them almost invisible. I distinctly remember being call 'carom board' by the boys in my school. I was sad about the relative isolation which was forced upon me by my looks and my eremitic nature.

To compensate, I turned my attention towards academics. I was always at the top of my class in any academic exercise and won loads of academic competitions at various levels.

My father was a very well reputed and a well established dentist in the city and I had admired his profession since childhood. I too wanted to follow in my father's footsteps and become a dentist. My academic brilliance not only helped me secure a topper rank in the state board exams but also ensure a seat in one of the best dental colleges in the state. And thus I resumed on a 5 year journey to become a dental surgeon.

My physical blossoming happened in college. My jaw line by then was restored and the braces were no longer needed. I put on weight but because I had taken up yoga a couple of years ago, I maintained the fat I the right places. My boobs grew bigger and their shape improved as well.

From a dismal A cup in the first year they had grown to a desirable C cup by the time I was in the third year of my college. My ass was not fat neither was in very small. It was just perfect!

I had made some friends in college who had good fashion sense and they helped in my make over. My loose, dull clothing was replaced by fitting jeans and tops. My blossoming body also gave me the confidence to try on other clothes such as short skirts shorts.

An appealing body with a good fashion sense made me into a head turner. From being an unpopular girl in school, I was now one of the most popular girls in college. One can say that I had transformed from an ugly duckling to a beautiful, flawless swan.

But the nerd inside me still thrived. I was still the studious girl that I was in school and my academic performance didn't regress. Even though I was more confident than earlier; I was still a not into dating. Several boys from my class tried to hit on me but being the 'good girl' I paid not attention to their advances. My friends teased me about it but I just didn't care about all that stuff.

I had been raised in the typical Indian middleclass family where girls are taught to stay away from boys and that their love and attention is only reserved for the man who will be their husband and who will be chosen by their parents. Such girls, even if they are eager to mingle with boys, stay away because of the teachings and out of sheer fear of their parents. So, I too did not date anyone during my days in college.

After passing out with flying colors, I joined as an intern with my father from who I learnt the practicalities of being a dentist. In a couple of years I was handling patients on my own and I had created a client base for my self.

As is the ritual in India, I got married in my mid 20's to a guy called Vivek. Vivek was a dentist himself who also had an established practice. He was a student in the college where my father conducted guest sessions. He was not only an academically gifted boy, but also had a multi faceted personality. He was a regular participant in all the extra curricular activities that happened in his college. He was a sportsman, a theatre actor. One could say he was kind of a jock.

Vivek, with his charming personality swept me off my feet and we were married just a month after we met. I settled down with Vivek and his parents in one of the upscale neighborhoods in Pune where he had a large bungalow his father had built several years ago. My in laws were very loving, just like my husband and they always made me feel comfortable in the new surroundings that I was living in.

I joined Vivek in his clinic and we had another work station installed so that I could work on my patients. In a few months, I had established my own practice and had as steady string of clients. A couple of years later we were gifted with twins and my life seemed just perfect till the time my husband took up an opportunity to go abroad on a work assignment.

This was the opportunity he had been waiting for several years. He accepted the assignment not only because the money was good, but the international exposure would help him further his career back home when he would return. I couldn't join him because I couldn't get a work permit there and because we had a settled practice here. So it was decided; I and the kids will stay in India with my in laws and Vivek would go abroad for a couple of years and come back.

Even though I was very sad about his departure, I consoled my self on the belief that company of my two cute little kids, my so loving in laws and my parents who were just a few miles away from me. Along with that, I was also happy that I had a great career here.

Technology helped us reduce the distance. Vivek and I kept in contact through the internet and we had long video chats. But no amount of sophisticated technology could beat the physical company of my husband. Our busy lives coupled with the time differences between our nations made things very difficult for us to manage.

Even though Vivek had a very charming and attractive personality and was also pretty good looking, he was not dynamite in bed. The fist few years of our marriage were pretty satisfactory considering our absolute inexperience and the newness of the relationship but as with almost every marriage, the passing years had brought a sense of staleness to our sex lives. Even though we did introduce variations like trying out new positions and fetishes but it just didn't make the cut. I am not saying that I was not happy with the things the way they were but they could have been better.

Vivek's departure had made things worse. It not just created a lack of sexual gratification but also created an emotional void. I, being an introvert hardly shared anything with anyone but with Vivek it was very different. I used to talk to him about any thing and everything. He awakened the extrovert in me and was a very good listener. He always listened to what I had to say and also respected my views. Whatever was bothering me, he would have a solution to it. He wasn't just my husband but he was also my best friend, philosopher and guide.

Even though my husband was away from me and I so wanted to fill the void in my life but I never considered cheating on him. I was a good wife with a great career and one big happy family. It was until a chain of incidences that started 3 months ago that pushed me on the road to adultery. Three months ago I met Amol and my life changed....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Three months ago...

"Varsha...are there anymore patients?" I asked my assistant on the intercom.

"No madam...all the appointments are done for the day except for one patient referred to us by Mr. Deshpande." She replied.

"Well alright. Why don't you go home and I will shut down the clinic after this last patient. It is already getting late" I said.

"Ok madam. I will wind up and leave." She said and cut the call. This was an unusual thing. It was always I who left first and Varsha shut down the clinic but today I stayed back because of a lot of work and the last patient was a reference from my most regular patient.

Varsha left and I continued doing some work. It must have been 15 minutes after Varsha left that I sensed some movement in the clinic. I heard a knock on the door and I looked up. I saw a man enter with a smile on his face.

The first thing I noticed about this man was his height. He was definitely more than 6 feet tall perhaps reaching up to 6.3 feet. He had broad shoulders which gave him an imposing personality. He had a light stubble or as it is called 5'o clock shadow. He was dressed in formals which looked really sharp on him. He was wearing a white shirt and an ash colored trouser. His hair had started whitening a little giving him a mature look. He had an air about him that could make a girl weak in the knees.

I stared at him as he walked to my table with the same pleasant smile. He noticed my stare before putting his hand forward before speaking.

"Hi. I am Amol Kulkarni. Mr. Deshpande must have mentioned me." he said.

"Hello. I am Dr.Sushmita Paranjape. Yes, Mr. Deshpande did mention you." I said as I got up and shook his hands. After this introduction we both sat down on our respective ends.

"What is the problem?" I asked.

"Well...my left incisors are aching. Perhaps it is infected." He replied.

"Hmm...I will have to check to conclude that. Please sit on the chair." I said as I got up and walked towards the chair. Amol followed and sat on the table. I walked to the table and put on a pair of surgical gloves and mask before getting back to the chair.

"You really have a well decorated clinic." He said.

"Thank you so much" I replied with a light smile before asking him to open his mouth wide. He opened it and I checked his teeth. While I was checking his teeth, I noticed that he was checking me out. I had worn a kameez that day which was a little low neck and while attending to the patient, it gave a great view of my cleavage. Amol wasn't the first person to do this. Almost all my male patients took a peek and I had gotten used to it. One can say it was an Occupational Hazard.

After checking his teeth, I moved away from the chair and walked towards my desk. Amol got off the chair and followed.

"Well...there is an infection. We will have to get a root canal done." I said as I removed the mask and gloves.

"Okay, when should I come next time?" he asked.

"Why don't you come tomorrow and we can start on your treatment" I said as I wrote down a few medicines for him.

bdrew86
bdrew86
820 Followers
12