Carson's Kinky Side

Story Info
Teen is drawn to an androgynous middle aged co-worker.
4.8k words
4.56
15.7k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"People think I'm weird anyway," was Carson Goodman's response to the question posed by the woman who was making them dinner, Ann Knox, who had wondered aloud what people would think if they saw a 19 year old boy going to an old lady's apartment on a Friday night.

"Besides, you aren't old," the chubby lad said. "You're about the same age as my Mom."

"I bet your Mom's in a lot better shape than I am though," the skinny woman replied. "I don't know what aches more, my back or my feet?"

"My Mom's feet bother her too," Carson answered as his eyes went to the middle-aged woman's facial features, her rather plain look as always not enhanced by any make-up or attempts to make herself look younger. "Sometimes I rub them for her."

"Now that's a lucky lady," Ann Knox declared as she stirred the pot.

"I'll rub yours too if you want," Carson offered. "After dinner that is, unless you have plans."

"Plans? No honey. This is my usual Friday night," Ann explained. "Although this is nicer because I have company."

"Do you need help with anything?" Carson offered as he stood near the woman who he worked alongside of eight hours a day.

"No honey. Almost done here."

Carson nodded as he took in the sight of Ann Knox's arms which were bare to above the elbow in the shirt she had changed into when she got home, quite unlike the long sleeved uniform work shirts they wore each day, and seeing the older woman's slender arms was even better than he had dreamed.

Carson had gotten glimpses of Ann's arms a couple of time just above the wrist, and those peeks of the black hairs on her pale arms paled as he enjoyed the long downy growth that grew on the outer part of her limbs up to her elbow and a little farther up where the sleeve cut off the view.

Why this excited Carson he didn't know and he thought that he must be weird because when he mentioned liking the way that a woman teacher's arms looked - arms that were furry like Ann's were - his friend laughed at him. After that he kept that part of him hidden, much like he did the copy of Playboy that had pictures of a young and natural Madonna in it.

That wasn't the only part of Ann Knox that Carson had gotten a peek at in the couple months they were working together. Once he had seen Ann lift her pant leg and pull up her socks, and while he wasn't much of a look he knew he could get a better view if he was rubbing her feet.

"So tell me Carson," Ann Knox asked near the end of the meal. "None of my business, but I was just wondering if you like boys."

"Boys? You mean like, like?" Carson asked, and when Ann nodded he very strongly answered, "No. Why? Did somebody at work say something? I know they don't like me much but..."

"No honey, nobody said anything to me and besides, they like me a lot less than they like you," Ann assured her young co-worker. "I was just curious."

"You do know that I'm a woman, don't you?" Ann mentioned in an offhand manner.

"Uh. Yeah. Of course."

"Just wanted to make sure. A woman that worked near me before you started thought I was a guy," Ann related. "I think that some of the other guys on our floor told her that. It used to be one of those urban legends in our building, and I know I'm not feminine so that doesn't help."

"You mean your voice?" Carson asked, because Ann's voice was deep, deeper than his own, and then referring to her close cropped black hair style which was very very short he asked. "Your haircut?"

"Yes and yes, among other things," Ann answered as she ran her hands up and down her opposite forearms, and as Carson watched the down slip between Ann's fingers he longed to know whether it felt as soft as it looked. "I think you can guess the other things."

Carson swallowed hard and looked down at his plate, aware that his host had noticed him staring at her arms but was finding it tough not to look.

"I'm sure they must have told you that they call me Ann but my full name is Androgynous," Ann recalled. "That one I've heard for almost all 25 years I've worked there."

"Yeah, somebody said that to me when I started and I laughed," Carson replied. "Mostly because the other guy laughed and I didn't want to admit I didn't know what the word meant. Had to look it up. No, I know you're a lady and I think you're pretty."

"Really," Carson added.

"I believe you. That's why I invited you here and it's also why I'm looking forward to my feet getting rubbed."

******

"I won't be a minute," Ann said before she ran into the bathroom for what she promised would be a quick shower. "I wouldn't be able to enjoy this knowing my feet smelled."

"I don't care," Carson said and reminded his host that he was still wearing his work clothes and was sweaty too.

"That's different. I like sweaty men," Ann had told her guest, and she was quick in there like she had promised, saving the rug Carson was pacing around on from wearing out.

"Now where do you want me?" Ann asked as she looked around her sparsely furnished apartment. "You're the man."

"Uh - the couch?"

"Fine by me," Ann declared and plopped into the far end, swinging her feet up onto the cushions while keeping her long white bathrobe together as best she could.

"That's a nice robe," Carson said while sitting down, and the older woman put her feet on his lap and wiggled her toes.

Carson didn't care about the robe but liked the way that it only came halfway down Ann's calves, exposing incredibly skinny legs that were coated with a profuse amount of hair, especially on the insides of the limbs right down to her ankles.

"Having second thoughts honey?" Ann asked. "No hard feelings if you are."

"No - uh," Carson mumbled as he held his hands above the little feet on his thigh, and they must have been shaking as badly as the lad feared because even Ann could see them quivering.

"You aren't nervous, are you?" Ann said. "My best buddy scared of me?"

"A little nervous," Carson admitted, adding, "Excited too."

"In that case, just look up at me and lower your hands," Ann told the boy, and when he did and his sweaty palms landed on her size 5's, she smiled and said, "There you go."

"Little feet," Carson said as he began to caress them lightly before starting to knead them with a bit more authority.

"Every thing about me is miniature," Ann sighed. "I'm just a bag of bones, even though as you saw I ate as much as you did. I just could never gain weight for whatever reason."

"Wish I could say that," Carson mused aloud, the thirty or extra pounds he was never able to shake from his 5'8" frame always bothering him.

"I like a fellow with a little meat on his bones," Ann chuckled. "Makes you look ever cuter, like you're one of the Campbell Kids. You knew who they were? No? Before your time. They were advertising characters that pushed that soup back then. I thought they were cute, but I'm showing my age."

Carson smiled while working between the tiny toes and along the rough underside of the older woman's soles, and Ann shivered when the lad hit a sweet spot and made her shiver.

"Hurt me?" Ann exclaimed in response to Carson's concern. "Far from it. I'm in heaven."

Carson nodded and went to the other foot, massaging the feet but looking at the black hair that stopped at Ann's ankles, wondering if he started rubbing upwards a bit and he was able to just brush against...

"Ooh. Ankles too?" Ann asked when she saw Carson's pudgy fingers working that way. "This must be the deluxe treatment."

Remembering what somebody had told him once about it being better to ask forgiveness that permission, he started to rub Ann's ankles, and the hair was soft and silky to the touch. Carson was wondering whether he could figure out a way to nudge the robe upwards when the one side slid off and down to the side of the couch.

"Oops," Ann deadpanned while trying not to laugh at the boy's stunned expression when her left leg was bared to just above the knee, and she was even more amused when Carson wiped his brow with the back of his hand before going back to work.

"Guess you aren't the squeamish type, are you honey?" Ann quipped as Carson tried not to look. "I think I forgot to shave my legs today."

Even the petrified Carson had to laugh at that, and that seemed to ease the tension that the lad was filled with.

"This is something you'll probably never forget," Ann noted. "The night you rubbed a woman's legs that were hairier than you own."

Carson grimaced at that comment, since it was obvious that while he had always been able to mask his offbeat tastes in females, Ann Knox not only saw through him but seemed to be aware of his secrets from the start.

"I'm guessing this is something you like, women with hairy legs?" Ann asked, and when the chunky boy shrugged his shoulders she added, "or is it just hairy women in general?"

"I know I'm weird," Carson admitted while letting his hands run about halfway up the calves that were thinner than his arms.

"I didn't say that," Ann said in cutting him off, and when she tugged on the other side of the robe so that both legs were exposed to just above her knees she said, "I didn't say anything of the sort. More guys like hairy women than will admit it."

"Really?"

The lad's voice had caught in his throat when he looked up and saw what Ann had exposed, and he kept looking as she fidgeted with her robe until it was only hiding the area from her privates and above.

"Bony knees," Ann lamented, knowing full well that Carson probably didn't care about her knees.

The dense black hair thinned a bit around her knees but her thighs still had a generous coating of fur on them, and Ann sighed when Carson's hands started going all the way up to her knees.

"Did you ever - you know - shave?" Carson wondered aloud.

"Sure I did, when I was young," Ann admitted. "I tried to be like all the other girls, but it didn't take long for me to figure out that it wasn't going to work. Not only was I a lot hairier than my friends, but it grew back so fast besides. I felt like a werewolf. My mother started to fret about me being something called hirsute and took me to the doctor and they did tests, but the only thing I found out was I was one hairy girl."

"The doctor said I should be happy because truly hirsute women are covered with hair all over - face, back and chest along with the usual places - but I was just blessed with an abundance of hair," the doctor told me. "I guessed that was the right diagnosis so I just resigned myself to a whole lot of shaving."

"By the time I got to college I gave up and started hiding most of my body. I shouldn't have let it bother me but it did, which is why I work where I do. For the most part people leave me alone, and I've learned that while I'm not many people's idea of a dream girl, enough seem to like the way I am to make life okay."

"I do. Like you I mean."

"I know."

"Not just because of the hair though, because even before I started getting little peeks at you from time to time, I liked talking to you and being around you."

"Same here. I guess you're the kid I never had."

"I'm not a kid."

"I know. Sorry."

"Don't you ever just wish that you could dress and not worry about what people thought?" Carson wondered aloud as his hands made leisurely trips up and down from Ann's ankles to her knees.

"I did once, a while back. I had been going with somebody and we decided to take a vacation overseas." Ann recalled. "We ended up spending a week on an island in Greece called Crete where there are an abundance of nude beaches."

"I wish I was him."

"Who?"

"Your boyfriend," Carson replied.

"She wasn't a he," Ann corrected, and when she saw Carson's reaction she added, "I hope that doesn't bother you."

"No," Carson answered. "I think if I was a girl I would like girls too."

"Anyway, Mandy talked me into going to one of those nude beaches with her, and I was scared to death," Ann recalled. "The funny thing was that very few people made anything of it, and I was kinda popular if I do say so myself. Mandy got a kick out of it because here in our country, if I was on the beach with Mandy all I would get would be snickers and dirty looks - maybe sand kicked in my face from people wanting to get near her. It was a fun week."

"You and Mandy aren't - you know?"

"No, we had a nice few years but we both moved on," Ann told him. "I would make a lousy lesbian because even though a lot of guys are jerks, you still have some equipment than we girls don't have and that I like."

"You're really blushing," Ann chuckled when she saw the lad's face and neck turn beet red. "I mean, you seem to blush easily anyway but now? Wow. Shy about talking about your equipment?"

Carson simply shrugged and massaged Ann's bony kneecaps, but Ann kept the conversation where it was.

"You know, if you want to give an old lady a thrill you could take your clothes off. Especially that shirt because it's not hot in here and still it's drenched with sweat," Ann said. "Give me a chance to ogle your pecs without any covering."

"Pecs?" Carson snorted. "Boobs are more like it."

"Boobs then. I like boy boobs," Ann purred. You don't think I would laugh at you, do you? With my body? Besides, I guarantee that my boobs are a lot funnier looking than yours."

Carson looked up at the robe which covered Ann's upper half, and while even with their baggy uniforms he had been able to figure out the lady wasn't very busty, that didn't matter to Carson although he was very curious to see the rest of Ann.

"Okay, but if I take off my shirt you have to take off your robe," Carson countered.

"That would make me naked though," Ann reminded the lad who answered with a shrug. "You're a tough negotiator. How about your shirt, pants... and socks too? You aren't going commando are you?"

"No."

"Well?"

"Okay," Carson decided, and with that Ann retracted her feet off of his lap and pulled her legs back up to her.

Carson stood up and unbuttoned his uniform shirt, crinkling his nose when he saw the sweat stains under the arms and on the back of the discarded top.

"Yuck."

"Yuck is in the eye of the beholder, or is it the nose?" Ann joked. "Either way, I'm not worried about it because human scents are an aphrodisiac. Now lose those trousers mister."

Carson did as he was told while the middle-aged woman watched the chubby kid with interest, and although the teen was obviously self-conscious about his pale and fleshy body if Ann was bothered she didn't show it.

"Nice," Ann declared as Carson stood there clad only in boxer shorts with his hands cupped in front of him. "You have to move the hands though so I can really check you out."

"Kind of excited," Carson said sheepishly as the bump in his boxers was revealed.

"That's good, and thinking I might have had something to do with it makes it better, big boy. Nice bulge you have there."

"Not big. It's small."

"I care about the excited part more than the size aspect," Ann said. "Now if you want to talk about small..." Ann quipped as she rose to her feet, hesitating before taking off the robe and turning off the lamp by the couch, leaving just the illumination from the kitchen to light the area.

"I can still see though."

"I know that," Ann replied as she held onto the lapels of the robe. "It's just that bright lights on a woman almost a half century old does not help. Nice to see you're not petrified anymore because you're kidding and joking like you do at work."

"I'm still scared," Carson confessed. "It's just that this is the best night of my life."

"Are you a virgin honey?" Ann asked, and when Carson flinched and seemed to be having trouble speaking his co-worker continued. "It's not a crime you know. I was just wondering. You don't have to answer."

"Yes. I am. Came close once but, you know."

"I think that's sweet."

"Are you trying to delay taking off the robe?" Carson asked finally.

"It's that obvious?" Ann asked.

"Yeah. You know, if you would rather not I understand. I mean, I've still got my boxers on and I don't really want to take them off."

"Tough to lose your virginity if your underwear don't ever come off, but that was sweet of you to say," Ann smiled, and just like that with a shrug of her shoulders the robe fell off her shoulders and to the carpet.

"Warned you," Ann sighed as she brought her hands up to her scrawny chest and cupped her tiny breasts, the little orbs mostly nipples and barely fitting her petite hands.

"You lied. They're beautiful. Just like the rest of you," Carson opined while standing up with knees rubbery and unsnapping his boxer shorts, and after stepping out of the underwear they were both naked.

"And that's not little," Ann Knox countered while nodding at the meaty member sticking out at her, because while there was certainly nothing special about the organ's length, the girth of Carson's penis was something else all together with the head of the stubby cock beet red and dripping.

Carson sort of pawed at the carpet and looked ready to sit back down on the couch but Ann reached out and took his hand, and when she made a slight gesture with her head towards an open door behind the couch and he nodded affirmatively, Carson let the older woman take him into the bedroom.

"Didn't make the bed," Ann noted as they went into the room illuminated by a night light in an outlet by the door, turning to face the boy who was only a couple inches taller than her.

Carson only nodded, and when Ann raised her face Carson leaned forward and kissed her. It started out innocently enough but ended with their tongues dueling and their bodies grinding against each other's.

Carson kept kissing Ann's face, working down her cheek to her neck, and after nibbling on her prominent collarbone leaned down and sucked on her nipples, the fact that he could almost take the entire breast in his mouth exciting the lad.

"Oh honey, that's so nice," Ann encouraged. "Suck on them hard - they like that."

Carson did as he was told, going from breast to breast and suckling like a newborn, nibbling and scraping his teeth on the fat areolas to Ann's delight.

"Yeah," Ann hissed through clenched teeth, grabbing Carson scalp and pushing his face into her.

Carson's eyes darted over to Ann's armpit which was exposed when her arm was raised, and he was not surprised to see the deep hollow under her slender arm housed a thick tuft of hair, and the bush under her arm was soft and sweet when Carson moved his face over into it.

"Yeah, I knew you'd like that," Ann growled as her fist clenched in his scalp. "Lick it. Suck on my armpit. I love it."

Ann's words only inflamed the lad more, and Carson's snorting and grunting added to the intensity of the moment, as did his erect manhood with was poking into an already soggy crotch.

"I want it. Want your fat cock in my cunt," Ann practically screamed, pulling the husky lad down onto her, and she barely felt the lad's weight as she was crushed between him and the bedding.

"Now," Ann pleaded when she thought that Carson was going to mess with foreplay because she was ready now, and she knew that while they might do this the more romantic way later, she was in a frenzy now and didn't want to lad to have more time to think about what was going to happen.

Carson fumbled a bit when he brought the head of his tool into the jungle, but Ann's hand was ready and guided him to the fold. Foreplay might have helped because to the older woman it felt like he was introducing an apple into her, but after he squeezed in and he started humping it was all a blur for both of them.

"Yes honey! Yes!" Ann yelped and the boy humped wildly, making the mattress bounce under his bulk. "Feels so good. You're so big inside me."

Ann reached around and grabbed Carson's fleshy buttocks, digging her fingers into the giving flesh to keep the boy's thrusts short and sweet so his stubby member didn't slip out. The headboard was slamming into the wall as the eager kid's tempo got frantic, with Ann praying that he would just last a little longer as her orgasm began to build inside of her.

12