Carvella Ch. 09 - Lesbian Seduction

Story Info
The Lesbian seduction of Linda Moore by Tatiana Carvella.
6.5k words
4.73
11.9k
10

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/24/2023
Created 02/15/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 9 - Linda poses for Tatiana

Carvella - A mom, her daughter and a mysterious neighbor embark on a marvelous carnal adventure in lesbian high fantasy. All characters within are completely fictional. Any resemblance to real life is purely coincidental (and admittedly highly unlikely, but would be totally awesome).

--------------------

Dream

My stepmom is a bitch. And for that matter so are my step sisters.

They make me do all the chores, the washing, the cleaning, the toilets. They rarely let me wear clothes and hide me away from any visitors. They told the census that I died years ago. I am a nobody.

They take turns using me every night. Helga likes to use a whip on me before she makes me lick her pussy. Gertrude often fucks me first. Both of them are hard on me, I'm used to the bruises by now.

When my two stepsisters use me at the same time, I usually end up performing analingus on Helga while Gertrude fucks me first in my pussy and then in my ass.

I hate myself, because I love it so. Gertrude fucking me with her huge strapon, pummeling my ass as I cum. They sate themselves upon me and then throw me naked into the hall when they're done.

I am nothing but a piece of property to them. Their live-in step-sister-whore.

But my Stepmom is the worst. She makes me wash her every morning and attend her every need, even on the toilet. Sometimes she even forces me to lick her after she pees. She fucks me, she ties me up, she forces me to do the most depraved acts...I think I am starting to enjoy it. God help me!

I don't have my own room or bed so I either sleep with one of them or on the floor with the dogs and cats. Sometimes even they take advantage of me, a hard dog cock in the evening can be a pleasurable experience if you can avoid the claws.

The formal ball came and went and I never got to go. The prince married some French girl, I spent that evening licking my step mom's pussy.

I bathe after them, I eat after them, I am only allowed to orgasm after them.

My name is Cinderella.

****

Ring Ring, Ring Ring.

Sarah wakes up to the phone ringing. She's naked in bed, snuggled up tightly to Dania's back. She doesn't get up, she ignores the phone and snuggles up closer to the naked girl in front of her. She breathes in the musky smell of the other girl and starts to roam her hand across the Dania's firm body.

She ignored the phone and kissed her lover's neck.

****

Linda woke up in Tatiana's king size bed. She was naked. She rolled over and looked at the clock, 9:06. Wow she'd slept in on a Saturday, she couldn't remember sleeping in on Saturday in a long time.

Tatiana wasn't around.

"Tatiana?" She called and then a little louder, "Mistress?"

No answer.

She rolled out of bed and went to the toilet. After relieving herself she wandered out of the bedroom in search of Tatiana, she had a slight hangover from all the drinks at the dance club last night. Linda blushed, remembering all the things she did last night.

She briefly thought about putting on some clothes, but instinctively now thought that Tatiana would prefer her nude. She felt excited about that thought, to wander around another woman's home, naked, at Tatiana's wish. Her command even.

She padded down the hallway and peaked into the studio, sunlight streamed in from the skylights above, but no Tatiana. She made her way downstairs and then she heard the television on and the sound of some exercise equipment. She peaked in the room and saw Tatiana on an elliptical machine watching a foreign news channel.

[Russian.] Thought Linda.

"Mistress?" she said quietly.

Tatiana looked at her and smiled, "Ah Miss Moore, finally awake I see. You are an adventurous lover."

Linda blushed.

"Go fix me breakfast slave, I will be there in 15 minutes." And Tatiana ignored her and focused back on the TV.

[Slave?] the word startled Linda and sent an actual thrill through her. [How does she do that to me?] .

She put together a light breakfast of fruit and some juice and a piece of wheat toast. Then got some coffee started. It felt weird to be nude. She felt like she was at a nudist colony, at least she thought this must be what a nudist colony felt like.

Tatiana came in all sweaty in her sports bra and tight black lycra shorts.

"Good morning Miss Moore. I have decided that today I will paint you." There was no debate in her voice.

[She's gonna paint me! Oh My God! How will I look?] Linda swallowed. The word brazen kept spinning around her head.

Tatiana cocked an eyebrow at Linda's response, smiled mischievously, "You like that Miss Moore?" She reached up to Linda's breast and pinched one of her nipples holding it between her thumb and forefinger.

"You like the thought of sitting for me?"

"Yes ...aaaah..." Tatiana pinched her nipple just slightly too hard, bringing a little sharp shock of pain that felt soo good, "Yess Mistress."

"Good...yes good." She pulled Linda into an embrace then and kissed her. Linda melted into Tatiana's arms and let her be overwhelmed. Here she was completely naked, in a passionate embrace and kiss from Tatiana. She felt herself get wet with the entire erotic situation. [God she tastes so good] she thought.

Tatiana pulled back, "You were exceptional last night pet, truly..eh...what is it in English...eh...no end...eh...much energy...em...insatiable yes, insatiable."

She let Linda go.

"You continue to inspire me. That is a very good thing." She went around to the kitchen nook table and sat down. Linda didn't have to be told to serve her breakfast.

They sat at the kitchen table, Tatiana in her workout clothes and Linda nude eating the light breakfast that Linda had prepared.

"Mistress, I need to call my daughter."

"No you don't, I've already called Dania and told her you are spending the morning with me."

"oh"

****

Twenty minutes later they were up in the studio, Linda remained naked and Tatiana wore a paint stained t-shirt and jeans.

"I had an inspiration last night of the setting for the painting of you. Let's move the couch to the middle of the room here" Tatiana motioned towards the love seat to the middle of the room.

"Now Miss Moore I want you to kneel on the couch, looking away from me and lean forward, like your hiding, but peeking over the edge." Linda crawled up onto the couch and pretended to hide while just peeking over the edge, she felt so exposed. She knew that Tatiana could see her pussy clearly, she could tell she was already wet she was sure. [Oh god I'm almost dripping]

"good, now reach underneath yourself and start playing with your pussy."

Linda did as she was told.

"Do you know what you are looking at Miss Moore?"

"No mistress."

"You are looking at two beautiful women kissing."

"oooh." Linda didn't know why this made her tingle, a few days ago she wouldn't have even thought about imagining two women kissing, but now...now it made her mind spin in delicious ways.

"Nice Miss Moore, now I need you to hold a position for me; put your right hand up on the couch, good; arch your back a bit more; remember you're peeking, good good; now your other hand, your middle finger, it must slide inside your vagina..."

Linda did as she was ordered and slid her middle finger inside her, she was silky smooth and wet and she could slide her finger in easily.

"Deeper Miss Moore."

Linda pushed her finger inside her until it was all the way in.

"Good, perfect, now hold that position."

Tatiana walked around the room and turned on the stereo, some light Jazz started to play. Linda couldn't see she tried to hold the pose. She heard Tatiana move some furniture around and then some tapping sounds.

"I am starting Miss Moore, please hold still."

Linda stayed as still as she could, but it was hard. The pose wasn't comfortable, she started to cramp up in her right leg and her back. And the distraction of her finger inside herself was maddening, not enough to really stimulate her, but enough to keep her horny. It just rested there, inside her.

And still she held the position. How long had it been now, 15 minutes? Half an hour?

"Miss Moore, concentration please, you are shifting slightly."

Linda realized her mind had drifted and her leg had moved, she determined to hold still.

But that finger inside her, god.

Here she was naked, in another woman's house, posing for a painting with her finger in her vagina. How had this happened?

The finger.

She felt herself slowly get wetter.

She was getting aroused and started wondering if she just moved her hand slightly if she could masturbate without Tatiana noticing. She shifted her hand ever so slightly.

"Miss Moore! Do NOT move, you do not want to be punished. I have not given you permission to play with yourself, you are posing for me, you may play with yourself on your own time, not mine. Keep Still!"

Linda stopped moving. But the finger inside her was starting to drive her crazy. She felt a drip of her pussy juice slid under her knuckle and drip to the couch.

How long had it been an hour? It couldn't be two hours could it.

Another drip fell from her hand. She started to do some kegel exercises that she had learned in her birthing class years ago; tightening and relaxing her vagina around her finger. Oh god it was working, she was getting more and more aroused, wetter. Another drip fell.

"Hold still Miss Moore, we are doing well, but I need still more time."

She concentrated so hard, she held still like a rock. Nothing moved. Nothing except her vagina that was contracting around her finger now, repeatedly, faster and faster. [Hold still, hold still, holdstillholddstillholdstill] she kept telling herself. As she amazingly felt an orgasm approach, an incredible secret orgasm. Another drip fell to the couch and another.

"Does this arouse you Miss Moore? I see your juices are flowing nicely."

"Y-y-yesss Mistress." clench, release, clench, release, clench, release. [holdstillholdstillholdstill].

Her secret orgasm built, how was this possible. Drip drip, clench clench.

It was cumming, she could feel it now, almost to the point of no return, just a little more.

"Miss Moore, you know those two women you are peeking at?"

"ahhhh y-y-yess Mistress."

"You know them, you know who they are." clench clench drip. Linda didn't answer, she couldn't, she was too close now.

"They are Dania..."

clench, relax, clench, relax, drip, clench. [holdstillholdstillohmygodohmygodholdstillholdstill, HOLD STILL] she thought.

"...and your beautiful daughter."

CLENCH!

She gripped her finger with her pussy in a death grip and came. She tried so hard to hold still, but it was hopeless. She shook in place as she came upon her finger deep in her pussy. Came and shuddered, but stayed kneeling and mostly in the pose as her eyes rolled back into her head and her pussy spurted out extra juice from the orgasm.

"oooooh mmmmmppphhhheeeee." she squealed and tried to stop her exclamation quickly. [quietquietQUIET holdstillholdstill HOLD STILL] she thought.

The orgasm rolled along and slowly mellowed to a minor hum but didn't stop. She kept cumming on her finger, but now she was able to regain her still pose, she focused on setting back to the pose her Mistress wanted and held still as the ecstasy changed from an earthquake of an orgasm to a river of pleasure, rolling on and on, but lesser now, lesser to a point that she could maintain her pose, not move but with her orgasm still rolling on like electricity singing through her. [holdstillholdstill]

The pleasure kept going for many minutes. She saw stars, and still held her pose.

"Miss Moore, you are spectacular." Linda heard some brushes being tapped.

"We are done Miss Moore, thank you. You may relax."

Linda collapsed on the couch, spent. She gingerly pulled her finger out of her pussy, the pleasure that came from such a movement almost rose to the level of pain and she gasped.

"You will of course have to record this painting sessions in your diary as one of your daily masturbation sessions, correct Miss Moore?"

"Yes Mistress," answered Linda through gasping breaths.

"...and I will also of course have to punish you for not holding still like I asked, correct Miss Moore?"

"Yes Mistress."

****************************

Sarah and Dania were downstairs making (a very late, it was almost 1pm) light breakfast of fruit and toast, touching and glancing at each other. Dania was in a loose blouse and nothing else. Sarah had a loose t-shirt and even though Dania had protested, she had put on a pair of panties.

Linda came home, trying to sneak in the back door, Tatiana had only let her come home in the same silk long coat. Saying it was a sort of souvenir from their escapades the night before. She walked right into the kitchen where the two teenagers were.

"Good morning mom." Said Sarah mischievously. "How was your night?"

Linda was surprised to see both girls in the kitchen, "Ummm...It was great." [Really Great!]

"You're smiling Mom, what went on?"

"eh...oh it was just fun."

"Why didn't you come home?" Said Sarah. [thank god you didn't] She thought.

"I...it was just too late...I uh just didn't want to wake you." And with that Linda scooted out of the kitchen and went upstairs to take a shower. The shower felt fantastic. She played with herself as she washed, she couldn't remember the last time she had done that, but the entire day yesterday was a dream-day of eroticism for which she had never thought possible. Tatiana was consuming her mind and dreams and fantasies. Linda found it hard to think about anything else except the green eyes, the red hair and the wonderful tart taste of her beautiful pussy.

[God. Am I a Lesbian now? Or is it just Tatiana?] she thought, but then she remembered Dania and her fantasies for other women. [I am a lesbian, oh my god]

When she came down she heard Tatiana's voice and her stomach did flips, what was she going to do, how was she going to keep all the pieces of her life together. Linda was dressed in a nice pair of new sweats, she knew Tatiana hated anything that made her look unfeminine, she had been buying new clothes to upgrade her wardrobe. It was only one many things that was changing for the better since she had given herself to Tatiana.

She came into the kitchen and saw Tatiana, she was wearing a tasteful black bikini and a black and gold floweed sarong, she looked so elegant, like a red-headed model. Again Linda was struck with her beauty and composure, the world and the room seemed to shift its gravity when Tatiana was present.

Before Linda could say or do anything, Tatiana took the initiative and in front of her daughter she walked up and pulled Linda into an embrace and kissed her full on the lips, lingering in a long soft passionate kiss.

Sarah's eyes got wide and she gasped as she saw her mother kissed by another woman for the first time.

Linda wanted Tatiana to stop, she didn't want her daughter to see. But it was too late, here she was kissing, being kissed deeply, by Tatiana.

"Mom!" she exclaimed.

And then she didn't care anymore, she melted into the other woman's embrace, softly merging their bodies until she felt snuggled into Tatiana like she was her possession [I AM her possession] she thought. The dominance and control this woman had on her in such a short time...it was intoxicating. Even now, with this kiss, the demand to show off in front of her daughter. Especially this, Linda knew she would do whatever Tatiana asked.

She let the other woman kiss her and tilted her head to the side and back a bit as Tatiana took her. Her compliant lips pressed against by Tatiana, Tatiana's tongue probing into her mouth, pressing in, a small insertion, like a reminder of penetrations to come.

Linda moaned at being taken, "mmmmmmm."

Tatian pulled back but held Linda in the embrace. Linda found herself still trying to kiss the other woman, her lips searching and kissing air as the other woman pulled away. She was so so lost.

"I had a wonderful night last night Miss Moore, I expect we will be seeing a lot of each other if you keep being such an entertaining date."

Linda smiled hesitatingly, "Thank you Miss Carvella."

Tatiana let go of Linda and turned to the girls and then said, "I thought we all could spend the day relaxing by your pool Miss Moore."

Sarah was still dumbfounded at seeing her mom kissed by Tatiana, but Dania grabbed her hand, "Da Mizztress Carvella, Ve vill go and dress beekeenees." and she pulled the shocked Sarah out of the room by her hand and upstairs to her room.

"Miss Moore, let us go and ...eh...see, inspect ... your bathing suits, I expect you have some good and some bad." with that she ushered Linda upstairs as well.

"Strip." she said as soon as they were in her bedroom. Tatiana casually inspected the bedroom, Linda had kept it very clean since the last time Tatiana had visited, one because she liked it cleaner now and two because Tatiana had commanded her to do so. Linda obeyed quickly and took off the sweats, only when she is standing in her panties does she become embarrassed, not at the nudity, but at the realization that they are an old set, now gray and a bit frayed by too many washes, high waisted and very mom-like. Ugly.

Tatiana turned the corner and looked at the mirror in the master bathroom and without asking moved the slave agreement to the middle of the mirror, away from the hiding place where Linda had taped it, now it was in the middle, eye level above the sink. She looked back towards Linda then and grimaced.

"tssk tssk, Miss Moore, this is what you wear." she pointed at Linda's panties.

"These? My women never wear such ugly undergarments. Throw them away now!" She put her hands on her hips as Linda rushed to obey pulling them down and throwing them in the trash under the bathroom sink.

Tatiana spanked her on the ass as she went by to throw them away, "Miss Moore, I expect you to go through all your undergarments, your panties, your bras, your hosiery and throw out anything that is ugly. Just imagine what I would like to see you in. If you have doubts, trash."

She spanked her again with a hard slap as Linda stood up and walked back into the bedroom. SLAP!! Linda eeeked in surprise pain at the spanking and half jumped back into the bedroom propper.

"Now, show me your swimsuits so that I can choose what I want you to wear."

Linda had 5 suits to wear, 3 of them were one piece suits, she always chose the blue one of those because it was the most conservative and the one that made her feel more comfortable.

Tatiana pointed to it immediately, "Trash"

And then the other two one piece suits, "Trash, Trash"

Linda obeyed and put the suits in the can under the sink.

That left her two bikinis, one was a nice conservative black one, similar in a way to Tatiana's (although Linda had bought it at Target and she suspected that Tatiana's was a designer suit). The other was a pink one a bit smaller. Linda had bought it years ago and worn it for only one summer and then it had been stuffed to the back of her drawer, it was just a bit too much...bikini!

"Those are both ... how do you say ... ok ... most good ... acceptable, yes acceptable." Tatiana took both from Linda.

"Stand still pet." Linda stood as Tatiana walked around behind and held the bikini's up to Linda's bottom.

"Oh yes, the pink one." and she hands it to Linda.

Linda put it on, it was just a bit smaller than she was comfortable wearing, she remembered now why she had stopped wearing it. She felt self conscious in it, the bottoms didn't quite cover her bottom, she kept feeling like she had to pull the hem on her bottom wider to hide her butt. But if she pulled it one way, it felt she had to pull it the other way. In the end she just kept feeling like her butt was exposed.

12