Carwash Cuties

Story Info
Nicola, Angela & Dizzy get wet for a TV promotion.
7.6k words
4.57
79.9k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Knickers
Knickers
190 Followers

Disclaimer: The following story contains sex scenes and rude words. It's fairly tame, and I'm pretty broad-minded, but the decency laws in most states would require it not be read by persons under 18. Also, if you're offended by adult themes, you should probably leave now.

More importantly, this tale features women presented as sexual objects. There is nothing wrong with this as they are only fictional characters. I urge readers, especially young males, to not regard real women in this way.

This work is © 2002 the author. Permission is granted to freely distribute, provided it is not altered in any way. It may not be posted to any website or included in any archive without the author's permission.

There is no Nicola. All characters are fictitious. The situations are made-up. This is only a fantasy, so any similarity to real persons, events & institutions is pure coincidence.

*****

Rick Stickler stepped down from the OB van and thought to himself, what a wonderful day for tits and ass. The spectacular late summer Californian morning was unfolding, and standing before the young man was two of the most beautiful women he'd even laid eyes on.

The first was a bubbly blonde with perhaps the biggest boobs that Rick had ever seen- and as a director for the TNA network, he'd seen a lot. The tits in question were straining inside the tight confines of a white t-shirt, tied in a knot to emphasize their overhang. The 44-inch cleavage pushing the shirt outwards almost made the words printed on it unreadable, but Rick could just about make out "Bikini Carwash Company."

Grinning, Rick eyed up those impressive knockers for a few moments before his eyes roamed down that heavenly body, skimming across a bare midriff with just a hint of puppyfat, lingering over cut-off denim shorts that almost left nothing to the imagination, and long, long legs. Finally, Rick glanced up to the face of the girl in question, and found himself staring into the face of a blue-eyed pixie, framed with blonde locks.

"Hi," she said, in a high-pitched voice that betrayed her bimbosity, "I'm Dizzy."

"You certainly are, sweetheart," Rick replied with a smirk. Dizzy, true to form, giggled.

Rick allowed himself to ogle the second girl. She seemed to be everything Dizzy was not. She was tall, at least as tall as Rick himself. Her hair was a raven-colored mane that fell to her shoulders. While Dizzy's body was soft and curvy, this girl was slim and lithe like a supermodel, with a hardness lurking behind those taunt muscles. Her boobs were small to the point of boyish, petite cones tipped with bullet-like nipples that made sizeable dents in her t-shirt. She, also, wore a cropped white tee that read "Bikini Carwash Company", and a pair of black shorts.

"Hello," she said in a throaty voice that promised nights of candle-lit seduction, "I'm Angel Monroe." Rick swallowed.

But there was one girl missing. Rick glanced at his clipboard. "Nicola Baron!" he called out, "Nicola Baron, where are you?"

"Coming!" called out a voice, a sexy Australian-accented voice. Rick turned to look at the wardrobe trailer to see the door swing open and Nicola make her way over toward him.

Rick's heart skipped a beat. Nicola Baron was one hell of a gorgeous starlet. Tall, very leggy, with blue eyes and chestnut-colored hair. She too was wearing a "Bikini Carwash Company" t-shirt, but she had cunningly altered hers, cutting it so short that the undersides of her boobs jutted out of its lower hem. A pink thong beautifully complimented the outfit. Enough of Nicola's stunning body was on display for Rick to tell that she had an all-over tan.

At the sight of Rick, Nicola burst into a grin and raised her right arm to wave at him. As she did so, her oh-so-short shirt raised a little, and Nicola's little brown right nipple peeked out at him. If Nicola noticed her exposure she didn't show it. Having greeted Rick, Nicola bounced down the trailer steps- 'bounced' being the operative word, as with every bound the starlet took her t-shirt would fly up and her luscious tits would leap out from beneath that hem. By the time Nicola had made her way over to him, Rick was grinning ear to ear.

"Hi," said Nicola, "I'm Nicola, but you can call me 'Knickers'." She had a delightful, husky Australian accent that made Rick think of topless babes on Bondi Beach.

"Well, Knickers, it's a pleasure to meet you. I'm just going to love working with you," Rick replied. The starlet cast him sultry glances. With his babes all assembled, Rick turned to his crew and shouted, "OK, let's get this show on the road!"

Rick Stickler produced live TV shows for the TNA network. His last gig had been the World Strip Beach Volleyball Championships (USA beat Italy by 2 games and a single thong), and today he was going to produce a very special television event for the network.

A camera crew clustered around a fourth beauty who would be working today- Miss Kitten Magee, the busty co-host of "The Tony Moroni" show.

With a few moments to relax, Angela leaned over to Nicola and whispered savagely "I see you took the liberty of slutifying your costume."

"Hey, if you've got it, flaunt it," Nicola replied. Angela clenched her teeth. That Aussie bimbo always made her so mad!

The FM was giving Kitten a countdown. The gorgeous Miss Magee was dressed conservatively- for her at least- in a low cut business suit from which her 44-inch boobs threatened to burst out at any moment. The camera in front of her lingered on the tempting view of her cleavage.

"Hi, and welcome to the Sunshine Carwash in downtown Hollywood! I'm Kitten Magee, and I'm here on this beautiful morning to tell all you TNA viewers about a very special promotion we're running today. The brand new series of 'Bikini Carwash Company' starts next week on TNA, and we're all looking forward to that. To launch the show, we're having our own little bikini carwash down here today. For today only, bring your car down here and have it washed by our team of three lovely bikini carwash girls."

The program cut away to Nicola, Angela and Dizzy. The tasty trio winked, blew kisses, squeezed their boobs, and generally gave their audience a damn good excuse to get the car cleaned.

"So come on down to the Sunshine Carwash today, get your wheels pampered, and vote for your favorite carwash cutie to be in the draw to win a year's free subscription to the TNA channel."

With their brief intro over, the girls were free to relax until the carwash opened. Angela decided to make good use of the time, and dashed back to the wardrobe trailer. She grabbed a pair of scissors. It was time to modify her own costume! Angela stripped off the shirt and stood bare-breasted, staring at the garment and wondering what exactly needed to be done.

What to do? It had to beat what that bimbo Knickers had done to hers, meaning that Angela's had to be more daring, more revealing. She took the scissors and began to make savage cuts into the material, reduced the t-shirt to little more tattered strips.

Angela picked up the remaining scrap and proceeded to tie it around her petite but sexy frame. It was now little more than a halter top, with the knots forming two panels that barely concealed her pointy breasts. Delighted, she stepped out of the trailer.

Nicola wasn't wasting any time either. She was busy flirting with Rick. The handsome and rich young producer had naturally caught the eye of the lusty starlet.

"So," she purred, "I understand you asked for me personally on this job?"

"Oh, yes. My very good friend Scott Keen told me all about you, Knickers."

"Really?" Nicola replied. Her hand strayed to Rick's chest, and she began to stroke him gently. Rick's gaze shifted down to Nicola's charmingly stretched t-shirt. Although the white material wasn't wet (yet!), Nicola's dark brown nipples were visible. "And what did Scotty tell you about me?"

"He said that you, Dizzy and Angel made one hell of a team," said Rick, "and that you and Angel together were especially good clean fun."

Nicola smiled, remembering the last time that her, Dizzy and Angel had been together- working one of Scott Keen's infamous Hollywood parties. So word of her and Angela's relationship was getting around? Well that was just fine with her. As she'd learnt doing "The Tony Moroni" show, a good old-fashioned starlet feud could be good for her career.

As Nicola's mind was racing, Rick was still staring at her tits. His eyes caressed the swell of her cleavage as it emerged from the top of her t-shirt. Man, thought Rick, I can't wait to see those puppies dripping wet! This is going to be great!

The three starlets assembled down in the carwash, as the clock was ticking down to they went to air live. Dizzy was very excited about doing live TV, jumping up and down on the spot. "Ooooh, this is going to be great," the busty bimbo enthused. Her exertions proved too much for her t-shirt, and her impressive 44-inch boobs bounced out, much to the crew's delight. Dizzy giggled, and made an attempt to cram her hooters back inside her costume.

"So, Knickers," said Angela, crossing her arms against her nearly-bare chest, "what do you think the chances are that you'll be voted best girl in the carwash?"

"You fancy your chances, eh?" Nicola retorted. "You don't think people are going to wonder who that dark-haired boy is doing at a bikini carwash?"

Angela was furious. "OK, bitch, we'll settle this! How about a contest, whoever gets the most votes wins."

"Fine by me," Nicola replied. "Just tell me what embarrassing forfeit you want to do this time."

"Oooooh!" squealed Dizzy, "another contest! Can I be in on this one, please, please, please?"

"I don't mind," said Nicola. Angela shrugged. "I don't care if I lick both you big-boob bimbos."

"Yippee!" cried Dizzy, again losing control of her tits, "what are the stakes?"

A wicked smile crept across Angela's beautiful face. "Well, seeing as there's going to be two losers..."

"Yes?" Nicola asked, dreading the answer but not wanting to show any fear in front of her rival.

"They have to fuck. Right here in the carwash, on live TV."

Dizzy let out a squeal of glee. Nicola swallowed. Fuck another girl? On live TV? Nicola had done more than her fair share of muff-diving since arriving in Hollywood, but usually with her friend Jennifer, and never in front of such a huge audience. The thought of it made even the exhibitionist Nicola quail.

"What's the matter, Knickers?" crowed Angela with a wicked grin. "I'd've thought a slut like you would jump at the chance to get her leg over on live TV."

Now Nicola was cross! She thought of Angela, reluctantly bent over as Dizzy fucked her ass, a camera crew catching every moment of her humiliation. Brilliant!

"Come on, Knickers," added Dizzy, "it'll be fun."

"OK," replied Nicola, finding her resolve. "I'm in."

"Live in ten!" cried the floor manager. With the ten second countdown, the girls got very quickly into character. For Nicola and Angela, they changed into grinning, bouncing bimbos. Dizzy just acted like herself. The first car of the day - a Jaguar - pulled up. The three screen bunnies cavorted around, flashing broad grins at the lucky occupants.

"Hiiiii," squealed Dizzy, "welcome to the Bikini Carwash Company. I'm Dizzy!"

"I'm Knickers," said the gorgeous Aussie starlet, "here to serve!"

"And I'm," added Angela, pushing Nicola out of the way, "Angel. And I'm here to do whatever you want." She gave the Jag owner a sultry look, suggesting she was willing to buff more than just his bumper.

"I think a carwash will suffice... for now," he said with a wink.

And so the Bikini Carwash Company leapt into action. The PA system boomed out music. The girls danced around the car, doing their very best to wash it. They began by hosing it down, three jets of water cascading across the car. Angela gave Nicola a wicked smirk, and turned her hose on the adorable Aussie. Nicola squeaked- the water was cold! But she didn't react with fury. Instead, she glanced down at her chest. Nicola's now transparent white t-shirt hugged her 38-inch boobs, leaving very little to the imagination. This wasn't lost on the men inside the Jag, whose attention was now riveted on Nicola, or rather, Nicola's tasty tits. Nicola threw Angela a smug look, victorious at the prospect of the first vote going to her.

Angela jumped up and down, hoping Nicola would retaliate, even opening her arms wide to offer to pert breasts as a tempting target. A moment later, it was Angela's turn to yelp in surprise, as she got the soaking she desired, but from an unexpected direction. It was Dizzy who had turned her hose on the raven-haired beauty. Angela lost her temper, and squirted the giggling Dizzy.

A mistake! Now Dizzy's t-shirt was wet, sticking to her curvy body like paint. Dizzy's gorgeous boobs were beautifully showcased by the wet-shirt, and the carwashees were now staring open-mouthed at her.

It quickly degenerated into a three-way water fight, with the girls hosing each other down. Soaked to the skin, the three starlets were practically topless on live TV.

Finally- after some off-screen prompting from the FM- the girls grabbed buckets and sponges and clustered around the Jag. The view from inside was incredible- the sight of the three lovelies, pressing their luscious semi-naked bodies against the car. Nicola's tits squished against the driver's side window, Angela trying to match by pushing her own small hooters against the passenger's window, and Dizzy lying on the hood, her mammoths boobs covered in foam.

After a rinse- involving more squirting- the happy Jag driver and his friends pulled out of the carwash, farewelled by the three starlets waving after them. The Jag stopped at the gate, and the girls watched breathlessly as the driver leant out of the window to push a button on the voting machine. Who were they voting for? Dizzy, with her massive boobs? Nicola, with her charming smile and cute accent? Angela, with her slim, sexy figure? There was no way they could tell- only the audience at home could tell who was winning.

The next car drove up, a corvette. Again, the girls swung into action, swarming across the car, trying to catch the attention of the men inside by showing off their bodies, hoping to secure their vote. Angela crouched by the side of the car, making eye contact with the driver, and gently rubbing her ass against the bodywork as if using her shorts to buff the paint. Not to be outdone, Nicola took a shammy to the car's roof, pressing her boobs against the passenger's window. The 'vette owners friend was treated to the sight of the Aussie starlet's tits squashed against the glass, easily visible through the soaking wet material of her t-shirt.

But it was Dizzy who caught the boys' attention. She leaned over the corvette's hood and began to give it a vigorous buffing. The energetic circular motion caused her hooters to jiggle enticingly, and to the delight of the crowd, both breasts popped out their confinement. "Oppsy," said Dizzy with a smirk. She stood up, cupping her snowy boobs. The corvette's occupants stared open mouthed at her large pink aureoles, covered by nothing by a few wisps of foam. Dizzy giggled, delighting in the attention. She struck a few cheesecake poses for her fans, her bare tits still hanging out of the front of her shirt.

When the corvette finally pulled away, there was no guessing who they voted for.

The next car up was a black Pajero. Nicola decided it was time to follow Dizzy's lead. The driver was staring at her, delighting in the view of the dripping-wet girl cleaning his car. "Oh-no," Nicola announced, "my wash-cloth is falling apart!" She stood up, discarding the perfectly useable rag, and batted her blue eyes at the driver. She looked very appealing, standing on tiptoe so she could look into the 4WD's cab, the driver looking down on her tanned cleavage.

"Well, Mr. Pajero, do you have any ideas about what I could use to clean your car now?" As if to give him a hint, Nicola thrust her drenched chest toward him. The lucky object of Nicola's affections stroked his chin. "That t-shirt you got on ain't doing much of a job covering your tits. You could put it to much better use on my car."

"What a good idea!" Nicola squealed. Smiling at Mr. Pajero, Nicola crossed her arms across her chest and grasped the hem of the sopping material clinging to her boobs. In a single motion, the busty beauty pulled her shirt off, baring her breasts to her drooling fan. Silently, she congratulated herself on her performance as a bimbo. She shot Angela a smug look. Suck on that!

The raven-haired beauty was not amused; she was now the only one of the girls who wasn't topless. Dizzy's mammoth hooters were swinging free, her erect nipples brushing against the 4WD's body. How could she compete with those overripe cantaloupes? She had to think of something, and quick.

A Lexus rolled in. Once again, the trio of busty bimbos enthusiastically jumped into action, all smiles and bouncing boobs. The TV cameras clustered around them, catching their glistening bodies from all directions.

Nicola was in seventh heaven. Since she had arrived in Hollywood, the busty Aussie beauty had developed a real exhibitionist streak, and cavorting half naked around a carwash, her boobs soaking wet, was just the sort of thing she loved to do. Nicola closed her eyes, letting the throbbing beat of the music take over. Mopping the remains of her t-shirt across the top of the Lexus, Nicola pressed her bare boobs against the driver's window.

Suddenly, Nicola could hear a buzzing noise, accompanied by the strangest sensation in her breasts. Nicola quickly realized what was going on- the driver was winding his window down, and the slippery glass was sliding down against her flesh. Without anything to press against anymore, Nicola's tits popped forward, and she guessed they were now inside the car staring the driver in the face. She soon found it hard to concentrate on cleaning the Lexus's roof with the unmistakable feeling of someone tweaking her nipples, electric flashes of pleasure pulsing through her drenched boobs. The starlet closed her eyes and let out a moan.

Angela, slithering across the Lexus's hood in an attempt to draw the occupant's attention to her cleavage, noticed what was going on. That little Aussie bimbo was playing dirty now!

The naughty fingers working away at Nicola's tits were replaced by a wet, slurping pair of lips. Nicola almost squealed out in desire. She rubbed her crotch against the Lexus's door as if she was fucking the car itself.

"Slut," Angela murmured, loud enough for Nicola to hear. She ignored the bitchy beauty. Nicola was enjoying herself far too much to worry about her rival.

All too soon, the Lexus's time was up, and the skilful lips reluctantly disengaged from Nicola's very excited nipple. She gave the car a wave goodbye as it pulled out of the carwash.

It was time to take a break. Nicola and Dizzy, laughing together, went to their trailer to get a drink. Angela cast them a spiteful look. All around them the rest of the crew were also taking a breather. Apart from all the TV production crew, Angela noticed one guy sitting on his own about to eat a sandwich. Tall, skinny, nerdy-looking guy with glasses and bad acne. A smile spread across Angela's ruby-red lips as she realized this was her chance to win the bet.

Angela strode towards the man like a model down a catwalk. He noticed her, and stared open mouthed at the beauty as she smiled seductively.

"Why, hello there handsome," she breathed. Nervous, he swallowed. "Um, hi," he stuttered in reply. His eyes kept flicking down to ogle Angela's boobs, barely contained by her wet t-shirt. "I'm Dwayne," he murmured. Angela sat down opposite Dwayne, and leaned forward, pushing her small but pert breasts out to give him a better view. "A pleasure to meet you, Dwayne," she replied. Angela didn't bother to introduce herself. She was, after all, a star, so Dwayne Nobody should recognize the Angela Monroe when he's looking her in the tits.

Knickers
Knickers
190 Followers