Cascade Fire Ch. 00 - Prologue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sati was smiling mischievously, a beautiful smile. "Come back to me," she said, but there was no way for me to get there from here.

More memories of my time with Joanna and my kids, with Mari, replayed, including physical sensations I'd felt with them, and earlier today with Sati. Memories of Nancy's huge tits pushed further into background.

"You are busy boy," Sati said, a little breathless. A lot more gasping and moaning surrounded us. Further away, the group doing exercises together was having trouble coordinating movements. I could feel them on the edge of our shared awareness, could feel Sati directing it.

"This is very good trick," she said, shaking her head in admiration. She was more or less directing my awareness now, which seemed like a much bigger engine than hers or anyone else's here, and she used it to fill everyone else's. A memory from earlier today flashed, when Sati was riding me to one orgasm after another, and she'd been able to give me a big one. My body remembered, and carried everyone around us with it. An explosion of shared orgasm from my body's memory, everyone within eighty meters sharing it, including the tai chi group.

Everyone but me. My body felt what was happening to everyone else, its awareness within and without Sati, amplified by those around us, recalling her pleasure just as she was sharing mine, letting me experience the echo of a powerful series of female orgasms from the inside for the second time, but different than how it had been with Mari.

My body's awareness was now driving, reaching harder for more pleasure, wanting to come, Sati hanging on for dear life. Recalling other pleasures, the couples yoga I did with Joanna when she had me frozen and pretzeled and both of us cumming, and then with Mari. Oh, Mari. Within a minute every single person around me was spasming on the ground in nearly continuous orgasm, including the tai chi group, even the people having lunch at the picnic tables more than a hundred meters away, who were now also joined to us in awareness, though less strongly.

Sati finally pushed me over the edge. She was barely hanging on, no longer anywhere near in control of this, but she'd done it once before and had just enough presence to do it again, altering my vision of Nancy's enormous tits just enough to finish me.

It was like a firework went off. Every single person in the city-block-wide park came hard, over and above what was already happening to them. Including Sati, her hand still in mine.

We lay there breathing together, Nancy's jouncing breasts still dominating my vision. It took a few minutes to come back. Her shared awareness had been turned off, but mine was still active, nothing to be done about it, though she tried.

"You need sleep," she said. "We need to go. This is not good, not what I expect. I must help you now ... I do not want you as enemy, you are very dangerous, especially now." She sat, struggling against muscles tensed and relaxed so strenuously, again and again. Pulled my hand to signal me to sit, too, and I did. It was easier for me, as I hadn't come nearly as many times as everyone else.

"Help me up," she told me, and my body understood, responding unconsciously, robotically, my arm around her slim waist, helping her stand as I did the same. She took a deep breath, turned to address the 20-odd people who hadn't yet recovered as I'd helped her do.

"Help each other," she said to them. "This is not good, you must leave, hide for time if you can. We go now. Good fortune." And she walked with me to the edge of the park. There were more sirens ... apparently more than one driver had wrecked while cumming so suddenly and so hard. Fortunately the radius of influence was not much bigger than the park itself. We caught a bus back past downtown to the shelter, she nursed Lashe while we ate late leftover soup, then back to her room where she packed her duffel again, fitted it to my shoulders, and we caught a municipal bus to the intercity station, where she bought us tickets for an overnight ride.

Lyrics:
I Want Your Hands (On Me) - Sinéad O'Connor
Out Of My head - Joan Jones
Cat People (Putting Out Fire) - David Bowie

Next in chapter 1:
Newberry | After a long journey, Bob makes new friends

12