Case 26: Bad Girls On Voyeur Street

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

garden, and the patio was pretty nice.

I didn't see any signs of trouble and was about to give up when suddenly I glanced into the second window from the right side of her house. On the other side of the large window was a lit room with a large bed and a female figure on it. I took a few steps toward the right side of the yard in order to get a better look. I found a bush by the garden, which offered a great view.

Just on the other side of a slight sheet of glass was Kara in a cute pink nightie. To my extreme delight, she was lying on the bed and masturbating. For a second, I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me, but I could clearly see her deftly moving around a large blue vibrator. I could even hear it hum.

She was surprisingly rough with her toy. In and out it went at a furious pace, possessed by her white-knuckled right hand. Her hands had seemed so gentle when I had met her, but the way she mercilessly pounded herself with her right as she gripped the bed savagely with her left had proven my first impression wrong.

The case had escaped my mind, and my hand had escaped my control. It dove down my pants swiftly, snatching my semi-hard manhood. A chill of pleasure ran instantly through my body causing me to let out an audible groan.

Suddenly, a shadow by the tree moved. "The Stalker!" I reminded myself angrily. I had forgotten why I had come here, and now I had given my position away. The hand released its grip, and I started towards the shadow. It took off at a very quick speed, but as I started to follow, I tripped over Kara's grill and knocked it down with a crash. By the time I looked up, the shadow was long gone and I was ashamed. I began to muse about how peculiar the figure that I saw seemed. It seemed small, thin, and very graceful.

Without warning, the back door swung open.

"Who's there?" Kara said in a voice of practiced authority.

"It's me," I groaned, "your private detective."

"Oh, what are you doing on the ground?" she asked obviously amused.

"It's a long story," I whimpered, "I scared away your stalker though."

"Oh, that's great! Come in and I'll help you get cleaned off."

As I came into her house, I noticed that she was disheveled. Her hair was messy, her face was a little sweaty and red, and her nightie was a bit wrinkled. It was clear that she had not fully completed her "activities". I thought she looked very sexy.

"Did I come at a bad time?" I asked knowingly.

"No." she answered quickly, "Just give me a second to get you a drink."

Soon she came back with two glasses of red wine. She had also combed her hair and cleaned herself up, but she was still wearing the pink lace nightie, and she still looked incredibly sexy. We sat down together on her black leather couch.

She looked at me intently and asked, "Did you see the stalker? "

"Yes," I replied.

"Is he still there-what was he doing-what happened?"

I tried to find an answer to her question and only managed to stammer out, "I-I…"

She took a sip of wine, set it down on the coffee table, and slowly moved closer to me. "Is he gone?"

I wasn't sure how to answer, but I didn't have to. Kara moved her finger to my lips and answered her own question.

"You scared him away," she cooed, "Thank you. I'm so glad you're here, now I know I'm safe. You'll protect me, won't you?"

She wasn't the type that waited for an answer. She simply rolled over my leg so that she was sitting on my leg with her legs straddling my knee. Then her beautiful lips leaned into and connected with mine. She was definitely a good kisser, and I treasured the charming aroma of her perfume and the sweet taste of her mouth.

After some time, Kara pulled away, looked me straight in the eyes, and said sweetly, "I'm so glad you're here to keep me safe. I have to confess. I've been attracted to you since I first walked into your office. In fact, I've been thinking about you every time I touch myself."

That got me hot. I replied simply by leaning in and kissing her again. Her hands moved down and gently caressed my lower back. I was amazed how gentle and loving they were in contrast to how I saw them just a few minutes prior. Nevertheless, I moved my hands up and under her nightie. She didn't have a bra on and I started to caress her breasts.

Just then I heard the loud crash of broken glass coming from the back door. Kara bolted off of me and fell to the floor, and I stumbled off the couch and into the direction of the sound. I went quickly toward the dining room. Abruptly a gun came from around the corner and halted me in my tracts. Kara shrieked behind me, and froze still.

Out of the dark came the gun wielder. It was a woman! In fact, it was Candy, and she looked drop-dead sexy. Her long dark hair was slicked back, her lips were a vibrant red, and she had on a black leather bra, long black boots, a studded dog collar, black fishnet stockings, a black skirt, and a black thong. She looked stunning and powerful.

"What are you doing here?" she asked very sternly.

I remembered that she had a gun only because she jabbed it into my chest. The reality of the situation finally set in. Candy was the stalker! There must have been some kind of rivalry between Kara and her, maybe about a guy that came into the strip club. Then Candy started tormenting Kara, causing her to seek my protection. Candy must not have liked having me involved, and therefore, she tried to get Jake to take care of me. That meant that I was now in a precarious situation. I wasn't sure how crazy she really was, and whether she actually would kill me.

She must have been tired of waiting for an answer because she answered it herself. "I know why you're here!" she exclaimed. "It's because you are nothing more than a horny man looking for a good fuck."

"I guess I have you to thank for that, miss blue balls," I responded.

"You know Crazy Candy?" Kara asked in an astonished voice behind me.

Candy answered for me yet again. "'Your boyfriend' here is very active." she said biting out every syllable. In fact, you'd be very interested to see how active he was out back while you were getting to know your little vibrating friend."

Kara gave me a look of surprise and embarrassment, which made me feel guilty.

"Well," Candy continued, "since the famous ‘Private I' and you like sex so much, why don't you two continue what you were doing before I came in. Who am I to interrupt?"

Kara and I just stared at her.

"What's the matter?" Candy yelled. "You two know what to do! Kara, give him one of your ‘famous' lap dances!"

With that, she pushed Kara and me back onto the couch, and crossed her arms with a universal bored expression.

Knowing she didn't have a choice, Kara positioned herself over me tentatively at first, and then began gyrating. Curiously, she used many of the same moves that Candy had earlier. However, Kara's style was very slow and sensual. She didn't grind against me as much, but instead teased me with her pussy at eye level. I watched in amazement as she played with her pink thong, moving it up and down without the use of her hands. With amazing flexibility, she would manipulate it with small thigh movements. Eventually, she had the thin piece of fabric worked down so as to give me a small viewing window.

Her eyes turned onto mine and locked me in place. Slowly, she moved into a kneeling position in front of me, and began to undue my pants. As I lifted up to let her take them off, I also took off my shirt. Now dressed in nothing but a pair of boxers, I anticipated Kara's touch.

She leaned in, stimulating my penis with her warm breath. Amazingly, she put her lips around the band of my boxers and began to take them off with her mouth. She didn't seem to want to take her hands off her breasts, which I noticed, were deformed under her white-knuckled grip. Working slowly, she released my erect penis from my boxers with a springy slap. Then her lips drew in on the head.

Suddenly, her lips were gone and she was falling backward. I blinked away my surprise and saw Candy standing there with a handful of Kara's hair. I had completely forgotten she was even in the room. Instantly enraged, I stood up and began to defend Kara, but was quickly frozen again by Candy's treacherous, cock-blocking gun.

"Woa!" Kara shouted, "I forgot to tell you about rule number one! No one has any fun until I get some.

You!" she pointed at me, "You kneel over there and wait with your hands over your head! And you, miss slut!" she yelled, glaring at the beautiful girl on the floor, "You know what to do!"

I was getting severely sick of waiting, but I was very entertained by what was going on in front of me.

Candy had stripped off her skirt and thong, and placed her long black left boot up on the edge of the coffee table.

Kara then knelt in front of her, hands on either boot, and began to lick Candy's pussy. They had a very familiar flow with each other. Kara worked her tongue in and out, then all around and back in again. Meanwhile, Candy held a large clump of Kara's hair in one hand and was pushing Kara's head in rhythm with the oral pleasure.

The sex in front of me was amazingly hot, and I watched in fascination as Candy began to get close to orgasm. Her knees visually weakened, and she laid down slowly on the coffee table, never taking her hand off of Kara's head. Conversely, Kara never stopped working Candy's vagina. She just lifted Candy's legs over her head draped, them over her shoulders and continued eating Candy out on the end of the coffee table.

"Yeah!, You dirty girl!" Candy shouted.

Candy was definitely getting close to climax as she began to moan with pleasure and play with her breasts with her free hand. Kara took the signal and began to move faster. Soon, the moaning grew louder and faster, and Candy began to buck against Kara's tongue. Kara then brought her right hand up, to finger the areas on which her tongue wasn't concentrating. Meanwhile she used the thumb on her left hand to subtly play with Candy's asshole.

Suddenly, Candy released her grip on Kara's head, threw her hands backward and arched her back. She released a long series of loud moans and it seemed like she had two or three orgasms. Eventually Candy quieted down and Kara stopped. Candy started to caress Kara's head, and seemed to stare out to space. Abruptly, she shot up as if she remembered something and she turned her gaze directly at me.

"Hey!" she yelled at me, "I told you to keep your hands on your head."

Looking down, I realized that I did, in fact, break that rule. I tried to mumble something about not knowing, but Candy went back to what she was good at… ordering people around.

"Get over here!" Then turning toward Kara, she said, "It seems that the man finally wants his turn, and being that you are the host of the house, you ought to show him your hospitality."

Kara gave Candy a fatigued look, but finally moved to a kneeling position in front of me… with the help of Candy's gloved hand. Then Kara's tongue began to slowly lick the tip of my penis. Then her head violently jerked forward, swallowing my dick whole. Kara coughed, and I realized that Candy had a clump of Kara's hair once again.

"Don't go so damn slow, slut! He's been waiting for a long time!"

Kara's head continually jerked up and down, until finally it seemed that Candy's grip was actually restraining Kara from moving quicker and deeper. Candy realized this too and released Kara's dark hair so that it now dropped down and tickled my balls. A big smile grew across Candy's face as she stepped back and admired the licking and sucking monster that she created.

Kara was indeed going at it hard. She would lick in a corkscrew motion around the tip, and then swallow the whole length of the shaft, and slowly come out bending it at slight and pleasurable angles. I found myself gasping for air. The pleasure ran through my entire body and even to my fingertips. I could feel them shake, every time Kara slowly pulled out.

Apparently tired of watching, Candy decided to move in and kneel beside Kara. She began to lick my balls and use her mouth to play with my scrotum. Every time Kara would back out and begin her routine again, Candy would tilt her head and lick the base of my shaft until Kara's tongue came into contact with hers. Then she would go back to playing with my balls. The result was constant pleasure, and I knew I wouldn't last too much longer at all.

I felt a huge, built-up orgasm coming on, and I nearly screamed. The girls took their cue and started working faster. It was such a great feeling and I was trying to ride it as long as I could, but I knew I couldn't hold it in.

Candy knew too, "I want to finally taste him," she said.

With that, she almost forcefully, pushed Kara's mouth off my head with her tongue. Both girls were furiously licking at any area that they could, and I felt my balls tighten. My back arched backward and I felt dick grow hot. Candy immediately opened her mouth and let the cum shoot violently into the back of her throat. Several waves of cum came out at high velocity, and Candy took it all down with a couple-coughing swallows.

I finally felt so relieved and relaxed that I fell to the floor.

*********************************************

My eyes opened and I found myself staring at the ceiling. I heard a female voices in the distance.

"Well, you did keep him frustrated for a long time."

"Yeah he'll be ready for more. You mixed that viagra in with his wine, right?"

"Oh yeah."

Suddenly I remembered where I was and I rose sharply. I looked over and saw Kara and Candy lying on the table in a 69 position. Immediately, I had figured out the case. I cursed myself for not seeing it all along. The whole plan from the start was to get me here and take advantage of me. There was no stalker. These girls weren't really at each other's throat. They were lovers looking for excitement.

Candy caught my eye and took a break from satisfying Kara, "So you figured it out, you smart guy. I'm sorry I lied to you. We've been very bad girls. Let me make it up to you. You can put it in my ass if you want?"

I was shocked, because I had never had anal sex before, especially with a pair of lesbians. I looked down and discovered that they had really given me viagra, or I was just really excited for this opportunity. Either way, I was ready. I approached the girls.

Candy was on top and had nothing but her boots on. Kara still had her pink nightie on, and was still whipping her tongue around like she had seemed to be doing all night. As I approached them, Kara leaned up and began to lick the outside of Candy's ass, and then the head of my penis. When she was satisfied that it was all lubricated enough she returned her mouth back to Candy's pussy. Her hands then came up and spread open Candy's ass cheeks. It was evident that she loved Candy and wanted everything to be lubricated so as to not cause too much

pain. As a gift for her, I decided to go easy and slow.

I rested the head of my dick against her hole and then slowly pushed it in. I could hear Candy give a slightly pained acknowledgement. My penis went in slightly deeper and Candy made a few more noises. I began to work her very slow, pushing in and out but never putting in more than the head.

As Candy began to moan, and stop licking Kara's pussy, I thrust very slowly and almost buried my whole penis. The feeling was so warm and tight. I stopped for a second to just take in the great sensation. Then I pulled out and thrust back in very slowly. This time I felt Kara's tongue grace against my balls as I thrust.

Candy obviously loved the double-hole action, and she totally abandoned the oral that she was giving Kara. She began to let out a really loud scream and squeeze her tits.

In response, Kara and I began a really fast, matching tempo.

"Harder, harder, please harder!" Candy screamed.

I could only respond, by breathing, "Yeah, yeah, yeah!" The room filled with the sound of Kara's lapping and heavy breathing, and Candy's shrill moans.

Suddenly, Candy screamed at the top of her lungs and stretched her body completely out. The moment seemed to last an hour. It was an amazing orgasm, but the shifting of her weight snapped the legs off of the table and brought it and her down with a crash.

When the dust settled, Candy was in a pleasure-filled daze similar to mine earlier and Kara was leaning up against the table, her back still glued to it. She seemed completely unfazed with the falling on the table, and simply desperate to give herself an orgasm. Her fingers darted in and out of twat and there was a huge puddle of her wetness on the rug in front of her. I gently removed her nightie, and finally exposed her whole naked body. Her tits were perfectly round and extremely nice. For a second, I stood, completely naked infront of her, and admired her intense beauty from her long dark hair to her tits, to her nicely shaven cooch, to her long legs.

Deciding that I owed her a great deal of satisfaction, I gently kissed her on the lips.

As if a spell was broken, she removed her fingers from her clit and put them around me. We made out for a long while. We kissed extremely passionately. Kara then began to hump my leg a little, leaving a sticky puddle. We began to grind each other with our genitals, knees, legs, and anything else we could use to stimulate each other. I didn't want to release the incredibly intense liplock, but I remembered that she hadn't had any kind of sexual release yet. She was extremely horny and I was going to keep her waiting anymore.

I lifter her up from her armpits and pinned her against the top of the slanted coffee table. Then I gave her a deep kiss and let her slide onto my dick. She was so wet that it went in very easily, and was extremely soft. I closed my eyes and took in the great feeling. It was so wet, soft, and smooth that I almost came right then. However, my goal was to satisfy Kara, so I restrained my self.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm." Kara let out as I began to lift her up and down against the table. She was looking deeply into my eyes and her mouth was formed into a big smile. Each time my penis went in and out of her lips, Kara tightened her vaginal muscle, stimulating pleasure. I was completely infatuated with the sight of her beautiful body and the amazing suction of her wetness on my penis.

We rocked for a little, until Kara began to shake uncontrollably. Her shaking stimulated me even more and I began to near an orgasm. We each let out a long string of moans and tried to ride each other harder. Our bodies matched tempo and became like one. Suddenly I felt a warm build-up coming. Kara let out a sweet moan, and I let out a stream of hot cum. My penis pumped string after string deep into Kara's vagina, and my eyes rolled into the back of my head.

A blanket-like feeling of pleasure covered me and I slowly fell backward. I was still in Kara so she fell on top of me. The last thing I remember was her beautiful face in an expression matching my feeling of pleasure.

*********************

I suddenly awoke. The last thing I could remember was being inside Kara and a dream I had of someone riding me all night. I'm not sure when we had stopped… or where I was. Looking around, I realized that I was on a park bench in nothing but my boxers. They must've figured that they were done with me. I shook my head and started home. I could barely make sense of the whole scenario.

"Damn Girls."

12