Case of the Executed Evangelist Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I felt her lower her legs off her shoulders and try to sit up. I helped her, again pumping her from the high angle of standing in front of her as she sat on the edge of the desk.

"Oh God, that cock is so fucking hard!" Tanya said, breathing heavily, her eyes boring into mine. "I love your iron hard cock, Don! Unnh, uh.... oh, wait the fuck a minute!" Her look turned to one of inquiry and surprise.

She suddenly reached over and opened a drawer to my desk. Finding a ruler, she reached with her other and to grasp my cock, essentially pushing me out of her warm wet hole.

Slapping the ruler onto the top of my hard cock, Tanya said "That's what I thought... you DO feel bigger inside me... because you ARE. Don, your little iron crowbar has grown!"

"C'mon, that can't happen." I said, but as I looked down I got a shock: I had never been over seven inches, was slightly shorter than a full 'lucky 7' when I moved to this town... but the ruler clearly showed the tip of my cock well over the 7-inch mark... closer to 7 1/2!

"How can that be?" I asked, not complaining but wondering.

"I don't know, but I want you to keep fucking me with this thing!" Tanya said, grinning, pulling my cock back to her cunt. Together we re-sheathed my cock and continued making hot sweaty love until I erupted and shot my load deep into Tanya's quim.

The office was well broken-in.

-----------------------

Arriving home at The Cabin, Laura was there waiting for me. As she kissed me, she immediately knew what I'd been doing.

"Mmmm, you've been getting some pussy." she said huskily, kissing me more deeply and sliding her long tongue deep into my throat.

"Yes, Tanya wanted to help me break in my office properly. Who am I to say no?" I said.

With amazing athleticism, Laura knelt down, still on her feet with her legs bent almost double. She opened my pants and fished out my half-hard cock and engulfed it in her mouth.

"MMMMMmmmmmmm!" she moaned as she deeply sucked my cock. "God that tastes great! So this is how Tanya's pussy tastes on your big cock!" Laura continued to suck me hard, and I felt my erection growing despite the recent hard fucking Tanya had given it.

"Baby, I've got a question." I gasped as the beautiful professor sucked my meat and tongued my balls. "Tanya said she thought my cock was bigger, and when she measured it, it was nearly a half-inch bigger. What's up with that?"


"Mmm, that's not a complaint, is it?" Laura said, not stopping her oral assault upon my meat and my balls.

"No, but could it be a side effect of the drugs I was injected with in the past?" Laura still sucked my meat, but much more slowly, apparently thinking about it.

"Well, we can measure you later when you get fully hard again, and make sure she measured correctly. And I can run some more tests. You probably are due a full workup, anyway. I'll call in Todd also." Laura said. "But in the meantime, I want my share of the action. Let's go to bed and fuck."

Part 3 - The Arrival

"He did what?" I asked, stunned.

"Captain Malone volunteered to personally oversee our security arrangements for Rev. Oldeeds's visit." Chief Griswold repeated. Seeing my look of absolutely speechless shock, he added "No, I don't know why, either, and he's going to lose a lot of sleep in the next few days, but he said he wanted to do it... and I just got out of the way and let him."

"Well... good." I said. "He can do that and I'll volunteer to do something far, far away from that mess." Then I noticed the Chief's eyes gleaming again and that all-too-familiar twitch of his big curly mustache.

"Sorry, Crowbar, but Rev. Oldeeds has asked for you personally to be involved with his entourage. He cites his long friendship with your late father and his admiration for your work since coming to work on the Police Force here." Chief Griswold said, his voice sounding sad and supportive, but his eyes giving away his amusement.

In reply, I used language that cannot be repeated here in this family environment.

Then I settled into a "brown study." The Chief was patient with my introspection, having seen it many times and knowing something good would come at the end.

"Chief..." I said... "let's think about this. Malone actually wants the security detail. That puts him into close contact with Oldeeds. On top of that, it's been nagging me for days why Oldeeds is even bothering to come to our good Town here. Even with the big rally in the football stadium, this man is, by far, too big for something like this."

"I couldn't agree more. Keep your eyes and ears peeled." Chief Griswold replied. "And by the way, I just love it when you start putting seemingly unrelated things like that together. No wonder you get the results you do."

"So what do I have to do now?" I asked.

"Nothing until his speech for the Ladies Auxiliary Saturday morning at the County Fairgrounds. Malone knows Oldeeds asked for your presence, but will probably have you guarding a water cooler by the railroad tracks or something. Meanwhile, all the real work is on him."

--------------------------------------

That Thursday, Town & County Police Captain Harold Malone escorted his wife Madelyn to the home in the most exclusive enclosed country-club neighborhood in the County, north-by-northwest of the Town. The Oldeeds entourage had rented the home for the full month, though they would only be staying a few days.

Harold Malone was a tough man who had seen the wars of the police beat and the streets. His face was square and chiseled, and his broad shoulders made him look larger than he actually was. In his mid-50s, age was just beginning to catch up to him.

His wife Madelyn, also in her mid-50s, had salt-and-pepper hair kept in a very severe style, combed sideways, but people didn't notice: she had a great, saucy body. She wore a bit too much makeup but her face was attractive. She was not in the super-hottie-MILF category that Sally Wellman and Eleanor Burke easily fit into, but Madelyn Malone's body was fine, with large natural breasts, an hourglass shape with that saucy round ass, and shapely legs.

The Oldeeds greeted the Malones as if they were old friends, and Harold Malone noticed Jonas Oldeeds giving Madelyn several good looks. After the right amount of small talk, Jonas Oldeeds invited Captain Malone into his private office for a discussion of security arrangements.

Once in the room, Malone noticed two men using electronic gadgetry. "No bugs." one man said as he finished his sweep. He "frisked" Malone with the wand, making sure Malone wasn't wired.

"Sorry for the intrusive security, Captain Malone." Oldeeds said. "I'm sure you understand the need to be careful, though."



"I certainly do, Reverend." Malone replied. "Now how can I help you?" Both men knew what Malone meant: they were not meeting just to discuss measly police security details, which were beneath Oldeeds' consideration and singly in Malone's pervue. Still, Oldeeds was careful in his speech.

"I would like to make an arrangement with you." Oldeeds said. "I'd like one of my branches to have the exclusive access to bring my merchandise to the university market and the Tenderloin District. Perhaps the entire County. I understand that you, Captain Malone, are the sole arbiter of the county's markets."

"Well, sir," Malone said, beginning the negotiation, "I already have very good arrangements with another 'business group', and it does me no good to change partners right in the middle of the dance."

"I understand." Oldeeds said, his voice smooth and soothing. "But I can certainly make it worth your while. Very much so. I'm prepared to make you offers that my competitors could not possibly match."

Malone was wary. "You mentioned the Tenderloin District. Is 'product' all you plan to do business in?"

"Ah, very good question, very astute, Captain." Oldeeds said. "I like working with men who are not complete idiots, like that last bunch at Northwestern University. And yes, 'product' is actually an expansion of my original businesses."

Malone had to tread carefully; he'd heard very thin, vague rumors of some of the operations Oldeeds had been running in Texas... and into Mexico, and it wasn't drugs Oldeeds was interested in. Malone remembered the leering looks Oldeeds had just given his (Malone's) wife.

"I'll have to think about that." Malone replied. "By the way, I'm not sure why you even want to come anywhere around here. You've heard about that new whiz kid we've got. It won't be ten minutes before your operation hits his radar. It's all I can do to keep him distracted for my current partners."

"Oh yes, Don is the son of one of my earliest friends and benefactors, and his sister will always hold a special place in my heart." Oldeeds said. "Don't worry, I'll use Godfather Corleone's advice and keep my friends close and my enemies closer. Besides," Oldeeds grinned evilly. "I might even be able to bring young Don to our side, at least partially."

"You're kidding me." Malone said involuntarily, then recovered. "Did you not hear what the man did to Sergei Molotov... just for offering him a bribe?"

Oldeeds laughed, a hearty, rich, full laugh. "Oh yes, I heard. Wonderful! I loved every minute hearing that story."

"So how in the world do you expect to hook him?" Malone asked, genuinely curious.

"Ah, a fishing term is indeed the correct analogy, Captain. Every man can be hooked... by the right bait. I think I know the right bait to offer him." Oldeeds said, giving no further details.

"Let's rejoin our ladies, shall we?" Oldeeds said, getting up to indicate the interview was at an end. "You'll both stay for dinner of course? Perhaps I can arrange for you to sample one of my best 'products'."

"Yes... " Malone said, then made his own offer. "My wife is a big fan of yours... a very big fan. Perhaps you could spend some time with her. She loves... 'worshipping the Lord'."

--------------------------------

"Yes, I know just what you mean." Vicki Oldeeds was saying as she and Madelyn Malone sat on the sofa, sipping tea. "Those niggers are all about praising the Lord, but when it comes to giving money, they don't contribute a damn thing." She had found the older woman's "hot button" and was pushing it mightily.

"Yes." Madelyn Malone said. She was one of the most vicious racists in the country, much less the county. "The niggers are always making demands of our politicians, wanting to be given this and that, demanding everything but not giving a God damned thing in return. My poor husband is at his wits end trying to deal with their crap and their rhetoric."

"I quite understand. Your husband is such a good, generous man, such a servant of the good people of this county." Vicki continued.

"Why thank you, dear." Madelyn replied. "And you are so right: he has to deal with that nigger woman in the D.A.'s office, and I've even heard that the nigger councilman is going to force us to hire niggers on our detective force. Everything has just gone to hell in a handbasket."

"I'm sure that your husband and mine will find... mutually satisfactory arrangements about that. Oh-- hello dear, are you done?" Vicki said, noticing her husband and Malone coming into the room.

"For now." Oldeeds replied. "And the Malones will be joining us for dinner. It should be a... most pleasant evening." The Malones did not seem to notice the evil at the edge of the other couple's smiles.

------------------

"Mmm, baby, let me take care of this nice, big cock." the girl said, kneeling in front of Malone in one of the luxurious guest bedrooms. She was the eighteen-year-old blonde girl that Jonas had fucked just the other day, and she had felt so honored when he had asked her to do a special mission for the Lord and for him, Jonas. She had breathlessly complied.

Harold Malone groaned as the girl's mouth enveloped his six inch cock, her hands massaging his crinkly nut sack. Although not exceptionally long, Malone's cock was very thick, and he'd been called "Beer Can Malone" in his younger days.

The girl slid her mouth up and down the length of his thick shaft then lashed her tongue down its length and over his balls. "Mmmm, I've never sucked a policeman's cock before, Captain Malone. Are all policemen as big as you are?" Her compliments mixed with the scent of her perfume, Malone's favorite, had him feeling exceptionally good... almost as if he were high on something.

The pleasure of the girl's mouth spread through his loins like fire, burning to a crisp any thoughts of concern that Malone had. He idly wondered how Oldeeds had managed to transform this young girl into such a hot slut in just a few days, remembering Oldeeds telling him that he, Oldeeds, had popped this girl's cherry just a few days before. But she was sucking him like a pro now... and that's what she would become, a pro...

The young girl climbed onto the bed as Malone slid back and lay down flat, his cock standing straight up with taut tension. "I think I'm going to learn to like fucking police officers." she said. "I'm going to ride you, baby."

She mounted the older man, grabbed his meat and positioned it into her slit, then let her weight drop, sinking down and impaling her tight pussy onto the police captain's hard male meat. She began to ride him, vigorously pumping her ass up and down his rod.

Don and those young whippersnappers aren't the only people with open marriages in this county, Harold Malone thought to himself as he enjoyed the pleasure of being fucked by an eighteen-year-old girl. My wife and I were doing this long before they were a gleam in their daddies's eyes....

--------------

"It's so nice of you to make some time for me." Madelyn Malone said to Jonas Oldeeds as they stood close together in the master bedroom. "I've always wanted to worship the Lord with you." She felt mellow and good, and maybe just a bit too loose. Perhaps it was the wine they had been drinking with that delicious dinner...

"It's my pleasure, Madelyn." Jonas said, his arms slipping around the older woman. "I look forward to showing you the true goodness and power of the Lord." He kissed her mouth and she immediately responded, and their tongues twined hotly as Oldeeds hands slid up her body and unzipped her dress. As he slid the dress down, exposing her large, natural breasts, the kiss broke.

"Mmm, what a lovely creature of the Lord you are." Oldeeds said, his voice a hoarse whisper. "What beautiful... white... breasts." Oldeeds leaned down and sucked Madelyn's left nipple into his mouth, feeling it harden at the wet touch of his tongue. He sucked her breast for a moment, then turned to the other one and sucked it as her hands slid her dress down until it puddled around her shapely feet, still encased in high-heel closed-toe sandals.

"Mmmm, you're a good white man that knows just how to treat a lady." Madelyn said. "A true man of the Lord." By now the couple was feverishly kissing as they helped each other strip naked except for Madelyn keeping her heels on. She felt herself being maneuvered to the bed.

Falling onto the luxuriously comfortable mattress and the thick sheets, she eagerly dove for Oldeeds's throbbing hard cock. As she engulfed it into her mouth and fellated the famous evangelist, she thought of how it was really no larger than her husband's.

As Jonas' words of encouragement barely reached her ears and she concentrated on sucking the hell out of his manhood, her thoughts drifted to that detective Don, whom all the ladies about town were discussing as having a bigger cock... and the ability to use it well.

And then there was Don's young nephew Todd... now there was a handsome, well-hung young man! Every woman in the county wanted Todd's monster prick plowing their married pussies and filling them with his potent sperm.

I wonder what woman is going to land Todd? Madelyn idly thought as Oldeeds turned her onto her back and confidently mounted her. She thought that the tele-evangelist was in shape and good looking, and spread her legs to receive the Lord's blessing from His Messenger.

"Unnh!" they grunted together as Oldeeds penetrated Madelyn and buried the full length of his meat balls-deep into her sopping wet quim. As he began to fuck her with a smooth, steady rhythm, he was surprised at how vigorously she was fucking him back, especially at her age, and he increased the intensity and power of his thrusts.

"Yeah baby, you're one fine piece of white ass!" Oldeeds growled as he relentlessly plunged into her. "How does that big WHITE cock feel inside your hot WHITE cunt, baby?"

"Fuck me, white man! You know how a white woman wants her cock! Give it to me! Give me the Lord's full blessings!" She wrapped her shapely legs around Oldeeds's muscular waist, the heels of her feet digging into his ass to urge him on and give her a fuck worthy of the Fires of Hell.

Vicki Oldeeds watched in secret, her pussy wet as her finger probed deeply into it. This older woman was on fire! She was giving Jonas as good a fucking, maybe even better than those teen girls he would easily turn into whores.

She then thought of how Jonas was a racist like the Malones were, but she, Vicki, would have no problem taking a huge black cock into her tight little pussy and letting a black man come inside her. The thought of interracially cheating on her husband sent sparks of electricity up and down her spine as she climaxed around her fingers...

Part 4 - The Offer

It was eleven o'clock Saturday morning. The day was clear and beautiful, and would reach a perfect 72 degrees during the afternoon. I could feel the air of excitement and expectation, which had been building for days, and I was just going to be glad when it was all over and this Town would return to normal life.

The big tent awning was decorated with white balloons and ribbons. Members of the Ladies Auxiliary and the Wives Club were milling about, directed by University Trustee Myrtle L. James. Mrs. James had taught home economics at County High School for over thirty years, and she just loved staging events like these with the Ladies Auxiliary.

Despite her age, she was milling about in her fussy way, supervising the tents of food and the main tent, where people were setting up white wooden chairs facing the stage, the podium in the dead center of the stage at the very back of the tent.

Laura was a member of the Ladies Auxiliary, but had made it clear to them and to me that she would be "otherwise detained" and unavailable to help in any way. I knew that she detested Jonas Oldeeds.

Melina had also told Laura and myself that she was not going to be anywhere near the events, and that she planned to work at her fitness center that day. The amusing thing to me was that the building Town Fitness Centers was in was not that far away: it was on the edge of the Fairgrounds, at the very far north end, though several hundred yards away from where the Event tent had been set up.

Author's note: the following might be cluuuues... The podium in the tent faced south. Behind the podium, to the north, was the huge parking lot of grass, stretching several hundred yards. These were the County Fairgrounds. The railroad tracks were to the west, with 100 yards of flat grassland between them and the tent. The entire area had been cordoned off with metal barriers, ropes, barrels and cones. Captain Malone had the police controlling the parking entrances, only allowing entrance and exits at a few points. I had to commend Malone for his plan's orderliness.

A number of RVs were parked to the north side of the canopy tent, people who had driven in to see the Reverend Oldeeds. This area had electric hookups for those RVs, as it was used for County Fairs and other events. Also, RVs often parked there for University football games.