Casey at the Bat Ch. 03

Story Info
Lab geek gets more than he can handle.
2.2k words
4.26
21.5k
3
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 02/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jerratica
jerratica
12 Followers

For the next two hours I was like a caged animal. I thought everyone could see that I was wearing a pair of panties. To make matters worse, the crotch was cutting off circulation to my manhood while the back was riding up the crack of my ass. It was humiliating to be explaining something then suddenly turn and have to readjust because of a new spasm of pain. I think an older woman gave me a knowing smile, but at that point I was too horny to think, my precum oozed into the stretched satin.

Finally, four came around and I hightailed it out to get to her apartment. I was taking two steps at a time to get up to her room and knock on the door. I knocked again, looking at my watch 4:10. At four fifteen I began to turn to go, crestfallen, when the doorknob turned and there before me was Casey. I think I actually pulled a muscle in my cock as it straightened to greet her.

She was a wet dream male fantasy-a charcoal corset pushed up those luscious melons, thigh high latex boots with just a twinge of garter showing, black satin panties, and heavy eye make up-you get the picture. I almost came on the spot.

"You're late, worm." She let me enter, but looked pissed. "On your knees," she turned and bent at the waist presenting her satin rear to me, "What is the proper way to greet me?" I remembered the other day and buried my face into her soft folds kissing profusely.

"That's enough," she turned bending towards me, "Strip those clothes off; everything but the panties," I felt a raging fire burning my face as I stumbled through her order, not to mention a raging hardon. When I finished with the shoes I looked to her for instructions but she just glared, hypnotizing me with those violet orbs.

I clumsily fell back on my knees and only then did a slight smirk spread across her face. She bent towards me offering me a view of her perfect tits, then dug her fingernail underneath my chin, her eyes blazing, "You are wearing them, aren't you? The frilly panties I was nice enough to send to you today," her voice began rising.

"You did follow my instructions, not like the present I received earlier this fucking afternoon." She led my eyes towards the back of the room. The other girl was bent over a chair wearing only a t-shirt, her ankles tied to the forward legs and her wrists tied to the opposite legs so that her naked bubble butt and pussy were the prominent features available to the eye. That is except for my Hanes underwear draped over her head. "Do you see what happens to bad little girls and boys that disappoint me," her nails dug deeper into my cheek, "Do you!?"

She walked towards the other girl, picking a flat leather paddle up from the couch as she sashayed. "I asked little missy here to go pick up her panties and bring them back to me. But when she got here she had only those disgusting things in her hand. She claims that it is your fault." She began gliding the paddle along the girl's rump and up her back, causing a shiver, "Then she whined about the fact that you had soiled your little nappies with your nasty droppings".

She grabbed the girl's head and pointed it towards me. "So you can see where the wet spot is," she rubbed the dirty underwear in the girl's face and laughed, "Right where I can rub her nose in it. Isn't that right little missy?"

Only a muffled sound came from the girl, but through one leg hole I could see one eye and I knew it hated me. I had not moved throughout this exchange, perhaps from lust perhaps from fear, I felt both these emotions in equal measures.

She seemed consumed by rubbing the underwear in the girl's face, "Here's that nasty brown streak, it's just like sticking your nose up his asshole," she caressed the girl's back with the leather, causing goosebumps to form and the girl to undulate, "And you know what he did with your pretty panties last night. Why, I bet that he even licked that naughty brown streak in yours, licked it right up until they were clean."

Her eyes now turned toward me, "Isn't that right, worm, didn't you lick those panties until they were clean, rinsed them off with your spit so you could wear them the next day."

I was like a bird in front of a cobra, paralyzed hypnotized by her beauty, still on my knees where moments ago I had kissed her ass.

"Answer me, Godamnit!"

"Yes. Yes I did, last night, I did just what you said. I'm sorry, I didn't know you wished me to wear them the next day. I kept them."

"You must learn to anticipate my wishes," she turned her attention back to the girl and began fondling her pussy with the paddle, "But today is not about you." A shot went off like gunfire and the girl's body shot forward as much as was allowable, her rump began to redden.

"Today, I must decide what to do with a disobedient slut who doesn't return with panties when I tell her to return with panties." She laid on another shot and I could hear a muffled whimper.

"Why don't you tell worm why your screams are so muffled?" Another spank and my cock was harder then it has ever been. She went back to the girl's front, dragging the paddle along her spine.

"Tell me little one, are you enjoying sniffing worm's ass trail." The girl shook her head no. "or perhaps you would like to sniff the real thing." The girl violently shook her head no. Casey reached her hand to the girl's sex trailing a finger across the lips. I remained on my knees mesmerized.

"Something has gotten that pussy all hot and bothered, why you're soaking wet. Come here worm." I still could not move, but trembling I began to get up. "ON YOU KNEES. Like a dog." I began moving mechanically across the carpet on my knees. She met me in front of the chair and grabbing my ponytail leading me to the girl's butt.

"It's only fitting that if she has to smell your nasty brown tracks that you should return the favor." She jammed my face into the pillows of the girl's butt. The heady aroma of shit and sweat along with the wafting nectar of her heat made my head spin. Here I was on my hands and knees, my cheeks flushed with hers, my nose touching her asshole, my lips against her lips which were secreting rich fluids.

"Now sniff her ass like the dog you are. But no touching her pussy. Do you understand me? Not a single lick." It was torture, truly torture to not lick up the cum that was drooling from her pussy.

"Now where was I? Oh yes, I was explaining what turned that cunt into a faucet of cum. You see, when Mindy showed me the prize, I got a little pissed off," her laughter was both cruel and musical, "quite literally in fact. I had a little accident." Suddenly the ass was torn away from me and I looked up to see that Casey had ripped my underwear off the girl's head. The paddle smashed down in front of my face.

"Get your face back in that ass. Let's see did I shit or piss my panties huh little one. Either way she has been cleaning my panties the entire time, haven't you my sweet. And is that what made your cunny all wet for me? Good. But that isn't quite enough punishment, is it? You need a little paddling to remember your place. And then maybe something for that hot cunt of yours.

"Enjoying yourself, worm?" I knew better than to disengage myself from my task and the more I sniffed the more erotic the combined scents had become until I became intoxicated with them jamming my nose up the girl's ass, her hole clenching and unclenching. As I nodded my head a muffled groan escaped the captive girl's lips and I began leaking pre-cum from my cock.

The paddle exploded on the girl's backside inches from my head. "What the fuck is that?!" Another blow. "You fucking worm, you're leaking on the floor." My hair was grabbed and my face dislodged from the heaven I was experiencing. She threw a condom at me, then jammed my face into those wonderful pillows again rubbing me up and down the girl's asscrack. The girl began undulating, trying to get her pussy into the action. Another crack on the ass, another muffled scream.

"That's enough. Now put that on." I unwrapped the condom and put it over my dick as she roughly grabbed me by the hair and yanking placed my erection inches from the girl's face.

"Now here's the game we're going to play. I'm going to paddle your fanny, little girl and if you can take it silently then you win. But the first sound that comes out of you and we'll have to find some way to gag you." She reached for my cock and stroked it towards her. Then she began pulling the sopping panties out of the girl's mouth and held them up to the light.

"Not a very good job of cleaning. Perhaps you could do better." She was like lightening as she came for me cuffing my hands behind my back and shoving the panties into my mouth. The taste was awful, almost like kerosene.

"Now here's your part. You are to stand ready and any sound out of the bitch's mouth you shut her up. Oops no hands, it looks like you'll have to use that worm of yours. That could be good or not good depending on how Mindy here decides she likes you. I've seen men's cocks bitten right off before. Okay, everyone know their places, let's begin."

Casey moved around the girl and let lose a blow. Mindy winced but did not shout out. Another blow, another wince. "Oh and if she does shout out I'll put you over this chair and use a flogger on you." She continued and by the third the winces had turned to short hisses. By the fifth she began little squeals and by eight her mouth opened wide and I shoved my cock right down her throat. Now the blows came in rapid succession as the moans became muffled until I realized that the moans were coming from me.

"If you come, your finished." I could not help myself the pent up release had taken over my body and there was no turning back. With a shrill I came like I had never come before, pouring torrents of cum into the condom. The paddling stopped. I looked down and saw the girl drenched in sweat her hair matted against her body, her ass on fire.

"Get over here worm. You are a quick one aren't you? Here let me get these out of your mouth." She pulled out the panties and disgustingly tossed them on her slave's back. "Your breath smells like shit. We can't have you going home like that." She removed the condom from my cock.

"Get dressed." I started to put on my clothes, but was unsure of what to put on. Suddenly my underwear was tossed to me. I turned around and watched as Casey lazily fondled the girl's pussy.

"Put them on. We don't want wifey getting jealous." She laughed as I pulled the wet underwear over my thighs, then put on my slacks and shirt.

"Come here." I went. "You will be back here at 8:00 Saturday morning to discuss your transgressions. Expect to stay the entire day. And when you come back I want these panties all cleaned up" She jammed them down my trousers, her hand brushing along my penis.

"It's really too bad you were so quick. We were going to have sooo much fun." She caressed my cheek, then slapped it. "But you ruined it. Get out."

As I turned to leave, she called out. "Wait, we can't have wifey smelling that horrible breath. I have some gum for you to chew while you drive home." She stuck the condom in my mouth, my own cum coating my tongue, it was repulsive. But my dick sprang up once again at the humiliation of what she had done.

"You chew on this all the way home and when you get there give your wifey a big kiss. Then you can tell her what a brownnose you really are." I looked at her lovingly chewing the rubber, swallowing the emissions.

"What are you waiting for. Get out!" Out of the corner of my eye as I shut the door a caught a glimpse of Casey pulling up a harness of some kind with a dildo protruding from her crotch. "I said Get Out Worm!"

As I got in my car I looked in the rear view mirror and saw that my nose was indeed brown. Instinctively I reached for the first thing in my pocket, but grasped the waistband of the panties. As I wiped my nose off with the filthy panties, I felt a wave of decadence a debauchery well up inside and knew I wouldn't be able to make it home without jacking off just one more time.

jerratica
jerratica
12 Followers