Casey Needs It... That Way.

Story Info
She keeps her cherry the old fashioned way.
3.1k words
4.36
72.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled into to my driveway as usual, ready to shrug off another long hard day's work. The eight to five schedule was still kind of new to me, but I was quickly adjusting to it; one obvious reason being a set schedule means work-free nights and weekends with my girlfriend, Erica. Another being that occasionally, when the day was slow I could enjoy the perks of an afternoon off here and there. My favorite perk would emerge within the next few minutes. I parked, got out of my car, and went into the house, as usual. Home sweet home. I put my keys down, I went through my mail; I stepped to the kitchen for a glass of something cool... and then I heard a slow knock on my door. It wasn't a heavy knock, though; it was the kind of knock that a tiny, up-to-no-good little hand can produce. My neighborhood is nice, quiet, calm, relaxed. Middle income families, very diverse, great schools nearby, and it's conveniently close to everything you need. Not many people knock on my door at 3:22 in the afternoon... unless Casey's home.

I opened my front door slowly and took a sip of orange juice, revealing a perk my realtor couldn't have forseen, or my rent would have gone through the roof by now. See, middle America breeds the sweetest daughters on the planet, but some middle American families like to move around a lot. Not much stability there, so... during their pre-college years, those daughters tend to begin searching for an education that even the best schools don't provide, but mom and dad aren't paying enough attention, because they're too damn busy. That teenage body needs to settle in one place, or it gets... well, you know,... hot. Casey became my neighbor and friend innocently enough, but a few months ago, she decided to leave the teens alone for awhile. At eighteen, the boys are "immature", and the men are, well... the men are twenty-eight.

Casey looked in at me with those sweet brown eyes, this little smirk opening enough to let a little "hi..." escape from her perfect little pink lips. A petite little thing, miss Casey stands at about 5'1", a fine mix of Japanese and Caucasian. Fair skin, dark brown, shoulder length hair. Tight tummy, 34C-cups, tiny little feet. She didn't even bother to put her shoes on, standing there in socks. A pink tank top and these little tan shorts; the kind of things you watch TV in, until your older, bigger, stronger, darker neighbor comes home. Parents would NOT approve... no parents for two hours. You can slip right through the opening in the bushes and knock on the door... I returned the greeting and invited her inside, speaking in my own low, mischevious tone: "And what have you been doing this afternoon?"

Her sweet little voice dared to be throaty and sexy: "Nothing... waiting for you..." She followed me into my den, slipping herself under my arm and holding my hand. "How was your day?" We entered the den and she stepped inside and turned to face me.

I answered: "It was alright."

"Just alright?"

"Nothing much to speak about. Just alright. How was yours?" I returned to the drink in my glass.

She stepped towards me. "Alright. It could be better. And you deserve to have a good day, too."

"Do I?" I reached out, placed my hand on her hip, the open spot that tank top and short shorts always fail to cover; I pulled her towards me and take one last sip.

"Um hm." Casey's arms gripped my hips as she pulls herself up to receive a kiss. I met her halfway, caressing her lips with mine, stroking her hip; I put the glass down and ran my fingers through her silky hair. She felt so soft. I let her feel the body of a man so that she can melt into my arms, as she's done three times before. This was becoming our afternoon thing. My lips and tongue began to stroke hers, on our way to her neck, complimenting my busy hands, trying like hell to spoil her for anyone who isn't me. Casey threw her head back to take in every sensation. Slowly... my hands found their way to the tank top and underneath, stroking her soft breasts, treating them like the treasures they are, and I hear sighs. Her lips rewarded my ear with tender, sweet sighs... "Knowing what I know now, man, if I could do it all over again..." See, that's what you say when you get older. Well, I'm doing that. Right now. With Casey. Softly... after a few minutes of the good life for both of us, our lips met again as I turned my attention to those short shorts. I slipped my hand into her shorts by the hip, and slid it towards the front, over that tight little tummy and into very hot, very wet panties. She whimpered into my mouth as I ran my fingers over her soft, silky pubic hair and found her young sex,... with the cherry still in place. She whimpered because she remembered what happened the last time I touched her there. The couch. The fingers. The clitoris. The tongue. The spot. The secrets of her body, finally being revealed to her. I had turned her into a hot, wet mess, with her legs wide open and her hands gripping my cushions so hard and that tiny little voice, oh... the sounds she made that afternoon.

Casey broke the kiss and placed her head against my chest as I began to tap and stroke her clit. I curled my other arm around her as her legs grew weaker and her body surrendered to my strong hand inside her panties, helpless but unwilling to stop this test of her young body, knowing what would happen, loving it, losing control, moaning and whimpering into me as this very heavy petting begins to pay off for her and charge my adult ego. I benefited from the education of older women as a young man myself; I have no problem becoming the teacher. Casey threw her head back, eyes closed, mouth open, appearing to cry out but making no sound. This is too intense for her. I held her and continued to stroke as her young body continues to come. Baby came so sweetly, so innocently, as if it was the first time again, and as she returned to me and her body began to relax, I slowed my pace. I eased up little by little until she reached down to grab my arm, and I stopped, knowing that my student is finished... and quite sensitive for the moment. Casey wrapped both arms around me and held on tight, moaning and trying to catch her breath as I guided her to my couch and sat her down, letting her collapse as I went into the kitchen for a glass of water. I brought it to her and she crawled into my arms as I joined her on the couch. For the next ten minutes or so, she went back and forth between taking a sip and kissing me, sometimes nuzzling her nose into my neck, and telling me how good she feels... and I was happy to hear that, of course... but the truth is, that was not the main reason that miss Casey is here. And we both knew that.

It's interesting how, in these secret situations, you can choose to do what it is you really want to do. Casey has a cherry, and I have a girlfriend. That wouldn't stop me from pinning Casey to my mattress; however, Casey wants to keep her cherry. For now. But from our very first encounter, we learned that miss Casey is an oral lover. That is, she loves to give oral sex. It's her thing. A thing that I like. So Casey's philosophy was... "doing it to some of the boys at school gives you a bad reputation, right?" But... "doing it to one man makes you a woman." So, there we were... on my couch... reputation intact. I just loved her train of thought. I turned to face her and began to return all of those kisses, bringing my left hand up to stroke her hair, then slowly stroking her neck and the back of her head. I brought my other hand up to brush her cheek, as her hands stroked my forearms, and then my shoulders. I straightened up, pulling her onto my lap; my naughty girl brings her hand to my chest, and then to my stomach... symptoms of a one track mind. She slid to my side, still kissing me, and began to undo my belt buckle. Her tiny hands were rubbing against my crotch as she does this, and I began to throb against them. She released the belt, unbuttoned my fly, and worked on my zipper, all without looking.

I broke the kiss and teased: "Look - at - that! I'm so proud of you!" Casey giggled at me, then dropped to the floor, humming to herself as she removed my shoes.

I started to rise to take off my pants, but Casey stopped me with a "mmm mmm..." and I sat back down as she pulled off my jeans, little by little, leaving my boxers in place. I stood up, knowing she wants me too. She learned about a man's body from our previous times together, and knew what was behind the wet spot on the front of my shorts. Silently, she hooked her fingers into my waistband, and slowly pulled the front of my boxers down and away from my body, revealing the one thing she claimed to have daydreamed about in third period history class, on more than one occassion: my penis, firm and strong at nine and a half inches, and thick, a shade darker than the rest of me, pointing straight at her. Ending in a nice, thick purple head. Experienced. And leaking precum. A lot of precum. Casey stared, removed my shorts then closed her eyes, swallowed, sighed, and then opened her eyes again, looking up at me. I reached down to caress her hair, her ear, not knowing whatether I would fill the air with tenderness or vulgarity from this point on. She understood; hell, she responds to both. Leaning her head forward and closing her eyes, she stuck her tongue out to receive the gift hanging from the head, her reward for removing my pants so tactfully. Tasting my precum, and moaning its praises. On her knees, at eighteen, for the fourth time, and she was already outperforming most of my previous girlfriends. Casey followed the strand up to the head, licking into my slit, and took her now glistening tongue back into her mouth, swallowing, licking her lips, and opening her eyes. The sight made me wish that I had more precum to give her, she was so sexy. The girl next door always is... She returned, running her tongue around the head, over and over, then began to rub her face along the bottom, licking and kissing the thick vein underneath, all the way to my balls. She always starts right there, sucking them, one and then the other, so gently and so sweetly, as my length rests on her cheek above. She never uses her hands. I told her not too, so they always stay planted on my thighs and hips. She took her sweet time tasting me from the balls to the head and back again, her lips and tongue perfecting this art that she loves so much, coating my dick with spit and affection. It's so wet that I had to take advantage; I held the back of her head with my left hand, and with my right I grabbed my pole and begin to rub it slowly against her cheek, smearing her pretty face with saliva. She closed her eyes to take in this sensation and began to whimper as I started to slap her cheek gently, then harder. My heavy cock left an impression on her fair skin.

"You need this, don't you?" I whispered.

"Umm hmm............. umm hmm................" My bad little girl wanted to be nasty now. She brought her head up to kiss my dick. She opened her eyes and looked at me as she began to lightly lick and kiss the underside again.

"Are you going to do it right?"

"Yes...", she whispered. I released her head, and she straightened up. The room got quiet again as I aimed my penis forward, right at her cute little mouth, the same mouth that wore that cute little smirk in my doorway almost an hour ago. Casey closed her eyes, leaned forward, opened her mouth, and began to suck cock. The cock I granted her, mine; an experienced penis that she knows has been inside others, but she doesn't care. Casey began to concentrate on what she has in her mouth now, roughly four inches of thick black flesh, with four and a half more to go. She sucked in those first four inches with all of her heart, back and forth, sometimes taking in even more as she went back down on it. Her sweet, tender little mouth sucked me in, dying to please me, and doing a good job of it. Willingly giving in to flesh, hopelessly caving in to lust,... slowly getting turned out... Casey started to stroke my thighs as her head turned slightly to the side, bobbing back and forth, finding its rhythym, and I hear a low moan every once in a while. I looked down at this sweet, tasty, fuckable little girl, who was now well beyond just being naughty,... sucking on a dick that she knew would be fucking someone else in a few hours, a woman she speaks to regularly from her yard whenever Erica comes to see me. Her tongue was busy tasting the length of it, her lips running the length, spit leaking from between them, dripping down to my balls and off, landing on her thighs, thighs cradling a nice, tight cherry between them. Casey reared her head forward, trying to work more of my cock into her mouth with every stroke, Deeper and deeper, she slowly, deliberately, took more, and sucked a little harder, moaning and whimpering for her efforts, eyes closed, deep in extacy. Primal. This was sex for her. My den was filled with the smell of young, unfucked pussy, and tender slurps of a young geisha nursing on a nice thick black cock, trying so hard to be a woman. I grabbed her head and pulled my dick from her mouth, and started to rub it along her lips, back and forth, then slowly back into her mouth. I released it and caught her head with both hands, slowly thrusting forward, fucking her face ever so slowly, slow enough so that she could still use her tongue to taste my penis. Long, slow strokes; gradually I was able to work more dick into her mouth inch by inch, almost getting it all in. Casey took this face fucking like the inner slut she was working so hard to release, loving the grip on her head, loving the dick in her mouth, moaning the whole time. I pulled my penis from her lips and sat towards the front of the couch cushion, so that my dick hung over the edge, and she crawled forward on all fours and returned her sweet, pink lips to my cock as I held it for her. I began to run my fingers through her hair, feeling the urge to come getting close.

"You like sucking on this dickmeat, don't you?" I whispered.

She stopped sucking on the head long enough to say, "...yes, I do...", knowing that she would soon be drinking from my dick again, tasting and swallowing a grown man's semen. And she wanted this more than anything in her young life, to feel needed, to be full,... to be taught. I took in the sight one last time as I neared my peak. Her mouth just felt so good there, so young and warm, so innocent and naive, and so knowing and slutty at the same time. Eyes closed, head bobbing, lips slurping on those sweet first four inches again, ready to accept a man's sperm into her mouth, knowing that one day it will be all over her stomach and thighs after I pulled out of her pussy after a good, hard, long-dick fucking. Sucking, pulling; she refused to stop until I painted her soft, pink throat.

"You want my come, baby?" I asked.

".......mmm hmm...............mmm hmm......." she moaned, never stopping. She kept on sucking my length until the moment came, and it was all I can do to watch because it felt so damn good... My cock throbbed so hard, and Casey was so ready... She went silent and started to suck even harder on me, wanting me to enjoy this. I gripped the back of my baby's head, held my dick, and began to pump my semen straight into her sweet little mouth, surrendering to my own thick, hard release... I knew that this was the taste, the throb, the sensation that told her that because she could make this happen, that she was becoming a woman... I felt her little tongue start to lick at the head as I fed her my come, still pulsing from the end of my thick, swollen cock... this was the moment that she could not get out of her head of as she fingered herself at night... swallowing her next door neighbor wad without his woman's permission, without her parents' permission... no one would approve... this is what happens when mom and dad are too damn busy. I held my penis in her mouth for a few moments after I finished, thrusting in one last time to let her get the rest of the come off of my dick, and then pulled it out, hearing her swallow and watching her lick her lips. I sat back on the couch for a moment, letting her rise and collapse on top of me. "Did you like it?" she asked.

"What do you think?" I teased. She laughed and curled up into my arms, and I held her for about twenty minutes, talking to her about what we did, and what we might do next time... She had to be back in her house, and be clean and composed by the time her folks got home. We got up, and I walked her to my back door after getting her a soda from my refrigerator. She hugged me, and I kissed her, then slapped her on the ass as she walked through the door. I have to reprimand her because I'm the teacher here. She's such a naughty student, but she wants... No. Casey needs it that way.