Casey's Submissive Journey Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She eased her grip on his balls and he mumbled "yes mistress".

She liked hearing that.

Then without warning she yanked again. "And when it comes to my girlfriend Karen, I own her too. You do know that, don't you Casey?"

He gave her a confused and worried look.

"I've been fucking your pretty wife for the past four months, and she's told me all her secrets. You see Casey, I know how to fuck a woman. When I strap on a dildo and take your wife's pussy for a ride, I know exactly how she wants it. All you assholes care about is getting your rocks off, you men have no idea how to fuck a woman. Well guess what cocksucker? I do. When I'm done fucking Karen she lays there for a half hour completely paralyzed, telling me over and over how much she loves her Audrey.

Face it Casey, your sissy dick will never be able to satisfy Karen like I can, we ladies will always be lovers. She may still love you and want to stay married, but make no mistake Casey, Audrey is where she finds the most pleasure. And as I said, she's confided all her secret fantasies in me, ones you don't even know about, even though most of them involve you, and I'm making them come true for her. She's not as committed to me as Jamie is yet, but it's just a matter of time Casey, I own her. So don't ever try and make her choose between you or me asshole, because you will lose."

She released her grip on his balls.

"And as I said before Casey, I don't want to take your wife away from you, even though I know I could, that's not what this is about. No Casey, my real desire is to own your sissy balls. Like I said, I like owning people, and you cocksucker are next on my list. And thanks to your lovely wife I've already been supplied with all your secret fantasies, so I don't have to spend time trying to seduce them out of you. Hell, I'm going to own your balls without even jerking you off, I can get what I want by making Karen or Jamie seduce you instead. Yes fag, owning you will be easy as pie, and probably the most fun I've ever had owning anyone."

Seeming somewhat satisfied with herself she gave him an almost pleasant smile. Without another word she let go of his balls and carefully smoothed out the wide-wale dress trousers over his cock. She then rubbed his boner and balls with her husband's pants. Even though he didn't trust her and expected her to abuse his balls again shortly, he had to admit that her corduroy massage felt really good. She definitely knew how to pleasure a cock with corduroy and he wondered how many times she'd jerked Jamie's dick off with it. He actually relaxed a little and stopped struggling against his straps, and after another minute she brought her face close to his.

"I'm going to give you a little peek into my crystal ball Casey. I know you think Jamie's a wimp, but a few months from now whenever I'm around you'll be acting just as submissive as him, if not more. You'll not only be an obedient whore for my husband on a daily basis, but sometimes at my command you'll suck other men's dicks as well."

Casey snorted. "In your dreams bitch."

As soon as he said it he realized how stupid it was and braced himself for her cock abuse, but instead Audrey just smiled and kept massaging his balls. After about 30 seconds she continued.

"It's true Casey, I own these sissy balls, and you too my little cocksucker."

Still defiant, but deciding to be a little smarter, he said in a much more respectful tone.

"It's not going to happen Audrey, as soon as Karen unties me we're going to have a long talk and this, quote-unquote, friendship with our next-door neighbors will come to a very quick end."

Audrey's laughed, a very genuine laugh, it wasn't the least bit contrived, and that bothered him a little. She was still rubbing his dick with Jamie's pants and even though he was trying to hate her, his boner couldn't help but fall in love with her hand. When her long laugh ended, she completely ignored his comment.

"You silly boy, I bet your dick has fallen in love with my husband's pants already. Just wait til Jamie does it, he's ten times better at it than me, and I know he'll love doing it. I might even let him use a pair of my corduroys to jerk you off. That is of course, if you're a good boy."

His eyes quickly shot to her jeans, and the idea made him even hornier.

Noticing where he was looking she chuckled. "Well maybe in a few months Daisy May, after your homo training, first I want to see how obedient you are."

He regained his composure and cleared his throat. "I'm serious Audrey, none of this shit's ever going to happen, so just untie me now."

"Of course Casey, I believe you, but let's just think about this for a minute first. You're a crossdressing sissyfag with a corduroy fetish, and you're going to turn down the chance to have sex with another corduroy loving crossdresser, even though your wife wants you to do it. I mean most people would jump at the opportunity to live out their ultimate fantasy, but not you Casey, you're a real tough guy."

"Cut the shit Audrey, it's not working." It didn't sound sincere.

"No, really Casey, I do understand, let's look at it. If you were to give in to me, what would happen?"

"Well let's see, first of all, twice a week you'd have to endure an all-night corduroy dress up session with my fag husband, which would probably include a lot of sucking and fucking, maybe even getting your sissy asses reamed out with your wives' big dildos too.

Yes, I could see where that would be a horrible experience for a sissyfag.

You two might also wind up sharing your corduroy wardrobes, dressing in each other's clothes and using each other's corduroys to jerk off with.

That would be difficult too, I'm sure.

And let's not forget all the sex you guys would be having in your corduroy man pants to entertain us ladies.

Oh, and did I mention the once a month fag orgies? The ones you'll be attending once Karen is accepted into our Lady's Club?

Yes Casey, I can see how easy it'll be for you to turn your back on all of that, what was I ever thinking?"

He wanted to object, but between her sexy talk and corduroy handjob his mind was having a hard time focusing. He also knew his boner was leaking pre-cum into his best friend's pants, and something about that felt perversely erotic, especially knowing that Jamie wanted to have sex with him. And she was right, in his whole life he'd never met anyone else with a corduroy fetish, so how could he turn down the opportunity to share his love for corduroy with another corduroy lover?

Then suddenly the last thing she said registered in his brain.

"What fag orgy? What lady's club? What are you talking about Audrey?"

"Oopsie, perhaps I've said to much. When Karen gets back I'll explain everything, and maybe she'll want to finish what I started."

With that she pulled her hand off his dick, got up and sat in the chair. That left his boner very frustrated and all he could do was stare at his buddy's pants wrapped around his dick. He very rarely jerked off with his own corduroys, he liked using his sissy clothes, or Karen's corduroys when she allowed him to. However, as he stared at Jamie's trousers he wondered what it'd be like to be jerked off by his buddy.

He'd only had sex with three guys in his life, and the last one was a long time ago. They were all fags, and every time they had sex they were dressed up girly. In fact, as he thought about it, he didn't think any of them had ever jerked him off, and even if they did it definitely wouldn't have been with their guy clothes.

His thoughts were cut short by the return of Karen, and he got a huge thrill when she immediately strapped her dildo back on, poking it out through the zipper of her pants. He began to wonder if maybe she wasn't just wearing it for show.

Audrey watched her with a big grin. "I hope everything came out all right dear."

Karen looked at her side eyed and ignored it.

"So what did I miss?"

"Well, Casey the cocksucker is leaking pre-cum into my husband's corduroys, so I think he's warming up to the idea of having sex with another guy's pants."

"Oh? And just how did that happen Audrey? His hands are tied, so I guess he wasn't jerking himself off."

"Relax dear, I may have helped it along a little bit. What's the big deal?"

"You're getting awfully friendly with my man's cock, that's the big deal. I thought we discussed this Audrey, I even said something to you before I went to the bathroom."

Audrey held up a hand. "Wait a minute girlfriend, what you said was he better have a boner when you get back, well go look for yourself dear, his sissy dick is as hard as a rock."

"Don't play games with me Audrey." The two of them continues to bicker, but it was all cut short by Casey.

"What the fuck is the Lady's Club Karen?"

She stopped in mid-sentence and froze. "Um, what are you talking about?"

"The Lady's Club Karen, don't play fucking dumb with me, untie me right now."

Karen was completely flustered, she looked back and forth from Casey to Audrey and didn't know what to do.

"Um, OK." She took a step toward the bed to untie the strap around his wrist, but Audrey put her foot up blocking her path.

"Don't even think about it girl, sissyboy here isn't calling the shots anymore. We agreed we were going to train him no matter what, he needs to be a very good little homo or you won't get in the club. I know how much you want it Karen, and I'm not going to let you give it all up just because your faggot throws a hissy fit. Now put the gag back in his mouth, rub his dick with Jamie's pants and explain it to him."

"Don't do it Karen." She looked at him for a few seconds, then grabbed her scarf and gagged him again. In those few seconds it became clear to him that Audrey wasn't lying, she definitely did have more influence over Karen then he did. That shocked him a little and worried him a lot. When she sat next to him on the bed she reached down and started rubbing his dick with Jamie's pants. After a minute of trial and error she figured out the best way to stroke his boner with the pants, and began a nice slow rhythm.

She then looking up at his face and whispered. "I'm sorry Casey, I love you, but I want this really bad."

Their eyes locked and he saw something he'd never seen before, her normally timid demeanor was pretty much gone. She looked confident, almost a little cocky, and she seemed to be getting bolder by the minute. That made him very nervous, and he decided go along with whatever they wanted, at least until his situation improved. Also, there was something about seeing her that way that captivated him, and actually turned him on a little. Although, some of that might've been due to the way she was dressed, and the fact that she was jerking him off with Jamie's corduroys. Which she was doing surprisingly well. She remained silent and continued to smile at him for long moment as she stroked his dick, then finally said in a soothing voice.

"I don't want you to cum until I say so, OK Casey?"

He maintained eye contact and slowly nodded a yes.

"Good boy, Audrey has a lot to explain to you."

Audrey laughed and said, "I thought we agreed that you were going to do this part."

Karen stared at her with pleading eyes.

"Oh OK, fuck it, I'll do it."

She got up, walked around behind Karen and began to massage her shoulders, then looked down at Casey over his wife.

"Alright Debbie the fag, here's the story. I've belonged to a lady's club for more than two years now. The club has been around a long time and was founded by a woman, Maxine Montgomery, whose friends get to call her Maxi. She's an extremely wealthy and powerful woman. Many years ago, she married a man who turned out to be a prancing Nancy just like you, but she loved him very much, so instead of divorcing him she decided to find other women who had Barbie Doll husbands too. That way their pantyboys could play safely together from time to time and scratch each other's faggot itch.

Once a month the ladies meet and let their fags have an orgy, they call it 'Fag Night'. The guys are free to dress and act as girly they want, and can suck and fuck each other until they can't get it up anymore. Occasionally some of the ladies strap on and join in, but mostly they just watch, although a handful are bisexual and might play around with each other during the show. That's the gift the ladies give their husbands. However, as you probably know by now sissyboy, there is no such thing as a free lunch.

One day Maxi and some of the other ladies discovered that to one degree or another they all liked watching men have sex with each other, as men, not faggots. They decided that in addition to Fag Night, once a month they would have 'Homo Hubby Night'. On that night, their husbands would dress and act like guys and have sex with each other for the ladies' entertainment. They found that the best way to do it was to make two guys be 'homo whores', and the rest of the guys could fuck their mouths and asses as many times as they wanted. Not all guys like the idea right away, actually very few do, and doing it this way means they only have to act like a homo twice a year if they don't like it.

Most of the guys do start enjoying it after a while though, and they all know that if they want Fag Night they have to give the ladies a good show on Homo Hubby Night. They also do it because they know that with Maxi's money, power and connections, she can be a very good friend for their wives to have. Everyone wants to keep Maxi happy. Conversely, they are aware that if they piss Maxi off in any way, she could make life very fucking miserable for their wives if she wanted to. So make sure you remember that fag."

Casey couldn't believe what he was hearing and thought Audrey was making it all up as she went along, because the whole thing sounded crazy. However, looking at the two women in their corduroy outfits and feeling his wife stroking his dick with his best friend's trousers, he decided to keep listening.

"The name of the group was originally just 'The Lady's Club', in fact some people still call it that, but years ago someone told Maxi about the Greek goddess Cordella, and she loved the story. The short version is that Cordella was a very beautiful goddess whose fiancé turned out to be queer and jilted her for a man. She became so enraged that she made it her purpose in life to make men suffer. She used her beauty and seductive powers to turn men into her willing sex slaves, then forced them to have sex with each other at her command. There was a lot more to the story, but that's the gist of it. So Maxi renamed the club, the 'Sisters of Cordella', because on Homo Hubby Night that's basically what the ladies are doing to you fags.

There was also a passage in the story about Cordella punishing the men with colossal symbols of humiliation, and someone found out that that meant really big phallic objects. So apparently she enjoyed fucking their asses with huge dildos too. Maxi loved hearing that part."

Casey started to moan and shift his ass around.

"Stop your stroking Karen, we don't want him popping off quite yet."

Karen obeyed and pulled the corduroys away from his dick, which left his aching boner bobbing in the air. When she did, she noticed that Casey had already leaked a lot of pre-cum into Jamie's pants. She smiled and held them up for Audrey to see.

"It appears my husband's dick is getting horny for man pants. I'm afraid that before the night's over he's going to make a mess on of your hubby's corduroys.

Audrey chuckled. "Well girl, I'm sure by now Jamie has splattered a huge load of creamy jizzum all over your blue pants, and knowing him, he was fantasizing about you being in them the whole time. So I guess we're just gonna have to call it even."

Karen didn't even flinch, the idea didn't seem to bother her in the least, which bothered Casey a bit. She smoothed the corduroys back over his dick again, but this time she rubbed his balls with the pants instead.

"OK, where was I Karen?"

"Tell him about how they all put on corduroy for Jamie."

"Oh right, initiation night."

"Well Casey, on initiation night you have to be a homo whore all by yourself, and just to show you how much the ladies can be nice to their hubbies, on Jamie's initiation night the ladies told all twelve guys to wear corduroy pants and shirts for him. They didn't have to, but they decided that if having everyone in corduroy would make Jamie more at ease, and more likely put on a better show, then it would be worth it. And they were right. After sucking two or three dicks sticking out of corduroy pants, Jamie really started getting into it. He put on a pretty good show too, eagerly swallowing about twenty loads of jizzum, and taking another dozen loads up his ass. All the girls congratulated me and Maxi even gave me a big kiss, then they all voted yes. So you see Casey, you're gonna put on a real good homo show for Maxi and the girls, then they'll vote your wife into the club too, and I'm sure all the guys will put on corduroy pants for you too."

Karen must have been getting very excited listening to Audrey, because she started rubbing his balls really hard, and he wound up yelping into his gag. When she realized what she'd done, she gave him an apologetic smile and whispered, "sorry", then she went back to giving his boner a corduroy rub. She really seemed to be getting into it too, and every time Audrey brought up Homo Hubby Night Karen got a fixed look in her eyes and her breathing became labored.

Seeing that made Casey realize it wasn't all bullshit, this fucking club thing was real and they were very serious about it. That realization scared him to be sure, but at the same time a lot of what Audrey said had turned him on, so if this club was real then the stuff that made him horny was real too. He was still very confused, but his excitement was beginning to outweigh his fear.

"Are you getting the picture now faggot?"

He went back and forth, looking into each of their eyes, then slowly nodded a yes. They both grinned.

"Now Debbie, the fag orgy isn't the only time the Tinkerbells have sex with each other."

Karen giggled, and Audrey squeezed her shoulders. "That still cracks you up doesn't it girl." She nodded.

"That's how the ladies refer to their husbands Casey, 'the Tinkerbells'. It's quite fitting don't you think?"

He just stared at her.

"Well anyway, throughout the month the ladies arrange one on one sessions between the Tinkerbells. A few don't, they only participate on meeting nights, but most of the ladies let their pantyboys have sissy sessions once or twice a week. There are some fags who like to change partners a lot, and others who pair off and stay pretty exclusive. That's what Karen and I have in mind for you and Jamie. Between the crossdressing and the corduroy, we think you two shouldn't need anyone else."

In the midst of everything, the idea of Debbie and Angie having sissy sex was making him horny as hell, and Karen's corduroy stroking was only making things worse. He was still very suspicious of Audrey, and completely unsure of what to think about Karen, but now that the reality of everything had sunk in a little, his mind was opening up to some of their ideas. Not all of them mind you, but some.

"What we had in mind for you and Jamie was one Fag Night a week and one Homo Hubby Night a week, pretty much just like the club. You'll also be allowed to request some additional sissy time if you want, but whether you get it or not will be totally up to us. We also decided that you'll never be required to do more than one Homo Hubby Night a week."

She kissed the top of Karen's head, and Karen smiled broadly in response. He wasn't sure what that meant.

"However Casey, I'll give you a tip, any time one of you boys is asked to suck the other's cock, it would be in your best interests to make us happy."