Casey's Submissive Journey Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She made air quotes around "cock".

Her face then softened and her smile turned seductive.

"Although, if I were pleasuring a lovely lady, I'd be inclined to dress soft and feminine. Especially if that's what she liked."

Betty maintained eye contact for a few seconds, then quickly looked down at her drink. Staying with her stick and jab seductive approach, Karen decided to change the subject.

"Actually Betty Jean, that's something I wanted to discuss."

Betty immediately held up a hand.

"I know Karen, I kinda figured this was coming, but dear, I'm just not ready yet. You are a very attractive lady and I'm not saying never, I'm just not looking for sex right now, please don't be mad at me dear."

Karen gave her a cute smile.

"I'm glad to hear you say that Betty, and yes, when you're ready I'd really like to get to know you very intimately. However, what I was going to say was, I think this would be a good time for me to explain my husband's fetish."

Betty's face went blank and turned red as a beet, she sat forward as if looking for a place to hide. "I, um, I'm sorry Karen, I just..."

Karen smiled. "Oh please don't be dear, there's nothing to be sorry about."

There was a brief silence and Betty stared at the floor in front of her.

"Betty Jean, please look at me."

She slowly turned and made eye contact.

"Honey, we are about to share something very intimate, and I'm not talking about lesbian love. What I am talking about is sharing my fag with Mistress Betty. I want to help you become a member of the Lady's Club, and it's my intention to let you use my sissy to train your lover. If that should happen I'll be trusting you with my most prized possession, my extremely well trained fag-slave. Even if we never become lovers Betty Jean, that'll bond us in a way that's more intimate than licking each other's pussies."

Betty dropped her eyes again for a minute or so and Karen watched her face closely as it gradually became more peaceful. Soon a slight smile appeared and her eyes misted up a bit. Karen got the feeling Betty was a lonely woman who really liked the closeness she was offering. She looked back up and spoke in a soft voice.

"You're right, and thank you Karen, I really do appreciate your help."

She put her drink on the table and moved closer. Then without a word she leaned in, wrapped her arms around her and laid her head on Karen's breast. They stayed like that for a moment and Karen wasn't sure what to do. She didn't want to get too affectionate because she wasn't sure if Betty was coming on to her or not, so she gently wrapped her arm around her shoulder and hugged her back. After a few minutes Betty straightened back up, resumed her position at the end of the sofa and finished her drink. Karen finished her drink with a big gulp and said in a cheery voice.

"I tell you what Mistress Betty, I'm going to make us another drink. When I return we'll have a little chat about using my fag as a training tool, does that sound good to you dear?"

Betty smiled sheepishly and nodded. When Karen returned, the two women talked for an hour and Betty relaxed more and more. Karen explained all about Debbie's fetish, then gave her pointers on how to use corduroy as both a reward and an incentive. In addition she talked about Debbie's need to be dominated and humiliated, making some suggestions along those lines too. As the girls talked and drank Karen got very turned on. She got a strong feeling that someday soon the two of them would be lovers.

When they hit a break in the conversation Karen said.

"Alright Betty Jean, I've given you a lot to think about when it comes to my fag, and don't worry if you don't remember everything, because I'm sure we'll have another chat before Debbie starts serving you. I also have some videos of Debbie being trained by Audrey, Jamie and myself. They could be very instructional and you can borrow them if you'd like."

She took a sip and put her drink down. "There's one other thing we do need to talk about dear, and it is very important."

She shifted on the sofa so she was facing her more directly. "It's important for you to understand that I'm letting you borrow my fag, but not my husband."

Betty squinted a bit and looked confused.

"What I mean by that is this. When Debbie is with you he will obey you as if you were me, that's a given. You are free to use him in any way you'd like to train your fag, or even just to amuse yourself. In fact, should you so desire, please feel free to make him suck your titties or lick your pussy, or whatever else floats your boat at the time. He's not only there as an obedient training tool for your fag, he's also there to provide you with pleasure, you are his mistress. Do you understand dear?"

Betty still looked very puzzled. "Um, I'm not sure Karen, are you saying you want me to have sex with your husband?"

Karen smiled.

"No dear, what I'm trying to explain is quite the opposite. You see, you are free to have my fag service your body in any way you desire, but his cock is off limits to you, as it is to any woman. He may provide you with pleasure, but you're not to provide him with any in return. His sissy penis belongs to me, and I'm the only woman who'll make him cum."

She took a deep breath and blew it out slowly.

"Now, if his behavior pleases you and you want to reward him with an orgasm, the best thing to do is let him jerk off with something corduroy, especially something of yours. Trust me Betty, he'll love that more than getting laid."

She paused to let everything sink in, and Betty remained mute.

"I know it gets a little confusing at first, but it really isn't. I want you to think of my fag as a tool of pleasure, but I want you to think of his dick as a training tool only. If at any time, you need to punish him or get his attention, you are certainly free to slap his sissy dick around or yank on his balls. In fact, I'll even show you the best ways to do that if you'd like. You can even put a leash on it and give it a yank from time to time, or maybe put a cock cage on it. Do whatever works for you dear, his penis can be a very effective obedience tool if you use it right. You are just not allowed to do two things: damage it, or bring it pleasure, it's really that simple."

Betty finally spoke up. "OK, let me see if I understand. You're saying that if I tell him to lick my pussy, you're not going to mind?"

"Not at all dear. In fact, I was intending to have him lick your pussy tonight, if you so desired. He'll be there to serve you Betty Jean, you'll be his mistress. I mean, you can even have him fuck you if you want, just make him strap on a dildo to do it. Have him put on a pair of pants with the dildo sticking out and he can fuck you for as long as you'd like."

"And you would be OK with that?"

"Well, yes and no, if you really want to do it I'll be OK with it. It's just that I'm not real thrilled about letting him be in a position of equality with his mistress, I'm afraid it might fuck with his sissy mind. I like things a lot better when he is a sniveling servant, it keeps his mind right."

Betty chucked nervously. "Wow, this stuff can get rather complicated, I didn't realize there was this much to it."

"Don't worry dear it's just new, and yes there are some rules that need to be followed in order for the club to survive, but the benefits of being a member are so fantastic in so many ways that you'll want to do whatever it takes to belong."

She then gave Betty a sexy smile. "But we can talk more about that later, for now I think it's time for you to meet Debbie."

"OK Karen, but I have to tell you, all of this just feels really weird."

Karen laughed. "Honey, you don't know the half of it."

She reached down into her shoulder bag sitting at the end of the sofa and came up with a ten-inch strap on dildo. She then stood up, pulled down her pants, strapped on the dildo and when she was done it was sticking out through the fly of her trousers. Betty seemed a little shocked an averted her eyes. That amused Karen and she continued talking nonchalantly as she did it.

"I know this can be awkward when it's new but just relax and follow my lead, and girl please don't be afraid to make fun my fag. Trust me, he loves being humiliated, I can't emphasize that enough. OK Betty?"

She nodded slowly and tried not to stare at the dildo but Karen started wiggling it around in front of her, making it very hard not to.

"He wants this too Betty, more than you'll ever know, and you're going to get a chance to see just how much very soon. Are you ready dear?"

She nodded again, only this time staring directly at Karen's cock. She was trying to look nonchalant about it but wasn't succeeding. That amused Karen and she had a flash fantasy of fucking Betty with it, but she quickly shook it off.

"Alrighty then, I'll be right back."

She disappeared down the hall and returned a couple minutes later with Debbie in tow. He really didn't have much choice in the matter since Karen had an iron grip on his dick through his skirt. She led him to the middle of the room and let go of his penis, then smoothed out his skirt and sat back down on the sofa. Debbie folded his hands in front of his penis and stared at the floor. He looked docile, and very silly with the antlers on his head.

"Mistress Betty this is my fag, his name is Debbie and he's an extremely obedient little pantyboy. He's here to obey and service you in any way you may desire, and in the future he will eagerly be a cock whore for whomever you may wish."

"Debbie, this is Mistress Betty, she is here to observe you. She wants to see for herself if you're as good a little fag-slave as I've told her you were. Do you understand Debbie?"

He nodded sheepishly.

"Answer me fag, do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress, I'm here to obey you, please allow me to show Mistress Betty what a good sissyboy I am."

Karen looked at Betty and smiled.

"With it being the holidays I thought I'd make him our little sissy elf for tonight. It's too bad Santa isn't here to give his bottom a good hard poking. Do you like his outfit dear?"

Betty looked at her and broke our laughing.

"Yes Karen, it's a very cute little outfit. I just can't believe you found a wimp so dickless that he'd put it on."

Karen liked that Betty was jumping right in. "He'll not only wear it dear, he'll model it for us. Go ahead Debbie, give us a runway walk and show off your outfit. Keep sashaying that sissy ass back and forth until I tell you to stop."

He looked at her with pleading eyes and the humiliation was written all over his red face, but Karen took no pity.

"Move your ass fag, right now!"

Trying in vain to look like a model, he crisscrossed the room with his arms extended and his hands hanging from limp wrists. He tried to swish his ass in an effort to be dainty but he looked absolutely pathetic. Betty couldn't keep a straight face and the two women laughed and mocked him for several minutes. He soaked in the humiliation, both hating and loving it all at the same time.

Finally Karen showed mercy. "Alright fag that's enough, get over here and kiss my dick before I shove it up your sissy ass."

He obediently scurried over and knelt in front of her, then started sucking on her dildo as if it were a real cock. She said sternly, "suck my dick real good Daisy May", then sat back and completely ignored him. Picking up her drink she resumed conversing with Betty in a casual manner. It almost seemed like having her sissified husband sucking her dildo right in front of her guest was a common occurrence. As they talked, Betty tried to maintain eye contact but her attention kept returning to Debbie, watching him suck his wife's dick and fondle her corduroys with lust was somewhat surreal. It was like something out of a perverted porno movie, but as weird as it was she found it very erotic.

Debbie's dick was as hard as a rock as his hands explored Karen's pants, and he loved the fact that Betty was watching him suck her dildo. The unpredictability of a new lady's reaction was always exciting. At one point it became obvious to both ladies that he couldn't keep his eyes off Betty's corduroy outfit, and Betty gave Karen a nervous look.

"Don't sweat it dear, my fag's a horny little shit. Even when he's feeling up my pants he can't keep his eyes off your skirt, he's such a corduroy whore. He gets a boner whenever he sees anyone wearing it."

Betty looked somewhat surprised. "And that doesn't bother you Karen?"

"What? That he's a corduroy loving pervert? No, that doesn't bother me. He is what he is, and he knows better than to touch without my permission."

She paused, then continued in demanding tone. "What does bother me however, is the fact that he hasn't shown you proper respect by kissing your feet."

After a few seconds, he got a funny feeling and looked up, she was staring at him intently.

"Do I need to spell everything out for you shit for brains? You're supposed to be showing Mistress Betty what a good fag-slave you are."

It suddenly registered and he quickly moved in front of Betty, licking her boot obediently. Karen shifted in Betty's direction and her dick was pointing right at her. She moved closer, wiped some spit off her dildo and slowly licked her fingers clean. Betty watched for a moment mesmerized by the sight, then quickly averted her eyes and took a sip of her drink. Her eyes came to rest on Debbie and she started laughing.

"What's so funny Hon?"

She suddenly realized Karen might have misinterpreted her laugh. "Oh no, I'm sorry Karen, it's not you it's the faggot. He's so fucking pathetic, it's just really funny that's all."

She pointed at Debbie's head. "I can't believe I'm watching a guy in a girly elf costume licking my boots. He's even wearing fucking reindeer antlers like some kind of bimbo, how pathetic is that?"

She chuckled.

"Seriously Karen, is this really your husband, or one of your girl-slaves? Are you even sure there's a dick under that skirt? I find it hard to believe any real man would let himself be castrated like this. This bitch couldn't possibly have a set of balls."

Karen was a little puzzled by Betty's response until she saw her wink and smile. That turned Karen on a lot, she loved that Betty was catching on so quickly. She slowly stretched her arm across the top of the sofa cushion until her hand was just an inch away from Betty's shoulder. They exchanging humiliating banter at Debbie's expense for a few minutes as he continued licking her boots, and when Betty again called Debbie dickless, Karen saw an opening.

"Actually Betty Jean, I don't know if you'd call it a dick, but he does have a sissy penis. Here, let me show you. Hey faggot, get up."

He did as told.

"Lift your skirt Tinkerbell, Betty doesn't believe you have a penis."

Betty snorted. "Tinkerbell? You call him Tinkerbell?"

Karen smiled. "Yes dear, don't you think he looks like a Tinkerbell?"

They both giggled and Betty said. "Oh, this just keeps getting better and better."

Debbie pulled up his skirt exposing the rock-hard boner stretching his panties to their limits. Karen grabbed the panties and yanked them down to his knees leaving his boner bobbing in the air. Betty was a little surprised by its size, it looked to be about seven inches or so, maybe an inch longer than her new boyfriend's dick. In addition, its hard state ruled out his sissy desires being fueled by impotence. Karen wiped up a glob of pre-cum oozing out of his pee-hole, held her fingers in front of his face and without a word being said he licked them clean.

"You see Betty Jean he does have a penis, he's not a girl, he just likes being a fag."

Betty took a sip and stared at his cock. "Well, I guess you can call that a dick. My son's only fifteen and his dick is several inches bigger than that."

Karen thought it was a very strange comment, and her first impulse was to make a joke about her knowing the size of her son's penis, but she decided against it. In the state he was in Debbie found her words somewhat exciting, but he knew better than to open his mouth. Maybe it was just the alcohol but Betty didn't seem to realize the strangeness of her comment, she just continued making fun of Debbie's dick. Karen decided to move things along. She wrapped her fingers around the top of Debbie's ball sack, which left his balls in the palm of her hand.

"Do you see what I'm doing here dear?"

Betty looked closer.

"If you grab his ball sack up high, you can yank on his balls without squeezing and hurting them. When you have him by the balls like this, trust me, the bitch gets obedient very quickly. He knows all you have to do is squeeze and he'll be in a lot of pain, which gives you full control over him. She yanked down hard and Debbie grunted and squealed.

"I'm your fag Mistress I'm your fag, how may I serve you Mistress?"

She ignored him. "As you can see it gets his attention rather quickly. Now watch."

She continued yanking until he was on his knees, whining like a pathetic wimp.

"Are you going to behave sissyboy?

"Yes Mistress, ow, yes, I'll behave I promise."

"Are you going to do a good job licking Mistress Betty's pussy?"

Betty was shocked and shot a look at Karen, Karen just smiled and winked.

"Yes Mistress I will, I want to. May I please lick Mistress Betty's pussy, please, ow, pretty please?"

"I hope you realize fag, that if I let you lick her pussy and she's not satisfied with your efforts, I'll be very embarrassing and forced to cut these sissy little nuts off."

"Yes Mistress, I understand and I'll be good, ow, may I please be her bitch, please Mistress?"

She let him squirm for another minute then let go of his balls.

"Kneel in front of Mistress Betty tinkerbell, kiss the hem of her skirt and beg to lick her pussy. Is that alright with you Miss Betty, if he kisses the hem of your skirt?"

Betty gave her a nervous look and Karen winked again.

"Yes Karen, your fag may kiss my skirt, but I'm not so sure I want a cock whore like him licking my pussy. God only knows how many filthy dicks have spit their sperm into that cocksucker's mouth."

Karen gave her a big smile. "I understand Betty Jean, I tell you what, why don't we just let him beg for a while? Even if you decide against it, the little pervert will get a thrill out of kissing your corduroy skirt."

Betty finished her drink. "Alright fag, go ahead, but don't you dare slobber on it Tinkerbell."

Debbie looked up at Karen.

"Well go ahead fag, you heard the lady."

He positioned himself in front of her, started kissing her skirt and begging to lick her pussy.

After a minute Karen said. "Quieter fag, she knows what you want, when she wants to hear what you have to say she'll tell you to speak up, just keep it loud enough so we know you are behaving. Miss Betty, can I have your glass please, I'm going to fix us another drink."

She handed her the glass and Karen went in the kitchen leaving Betty and Debbie alone.

12