Casey's Submissive Journey Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Betty face slowly transformed into a nervous look and she bit her lower lip.

"Um, regarding compensation. I mean, is there like a flat fee, or an hourly charge? I don't know how this works. I sort of need to know up front, because quite frankly Karen, I have limited funds."

Karen smiled from ear to ear, then spent a moment formulating her answer while sipping her drink.

"OK Betty Jean, I have three things I want to say. First of all, yes, my offer still stands and I'm very happy you're thinking about accepting it. Secondly, I'll be more than happy to provide you with guidance should you seek it. In fact, I'd even be willing to join you in some of your training sessions if you so desired. And thirdly, I don't want your money. However, there are a couple of ways you could show your gratitude.

She let out a sigh of pleasure, then stared into Betty's eyes affectionately.

"At some point in the future if my Debbie has been particularly good, I may reward him by giving him a fag to play with for a night, and I may ask to borrow your fag for that purpose. Also, once you're a mistress, I ask that if you're ever in a position to help another lady as I've helped you, that you do so willingly. That's it dear."

Betty again bit her lip and her eyes filled with tears.

"I don't know what to say Karen, words can't express how grateful I am, I really don't know how to thank you."

"Relax girlfriend, I'm sure we can find a way for you to express your gratitude in the future. For right now what's important is getting that little Tinkerbell of yours properly trained, that way you can become one of the Sisters of Cordella."

She raised her glass for a toast. "Right Mistress Betty?"

Betty responded in kind and they both sipped their drinks.

After a brief pause, Karen spoke.

"Well dear, I guess we should start at the beginning. Since you'll be acting as Debbie's Mistress, I need to explain a few things about my fag that'll help you get the most out of the experience."

She paused, let out a small burp, and they both giggled. She then proceed with a long explanation of her husband's fetish and made many suggestions about how to use it to control him. When finished she did a final summery.

"Just remember he wants his mistress to take complete charge of corduroy, he wants her to determine if he's allowed to enjoy it, and if so, how. Use it as a reward or take it away as a punishment. In addition, if you make Dana dress in corduroy my Debbie will be the most obedient cock whore you have ever seen. Are you getting the picture Betty Jean?"

She nodded but looked a bit puzzled.

"Yeah, I think so, but are you saying he won't be obedient unless there's corduroy involved? Because that doesn't sound like a good slave to me, that sounds like he's trying to dictates terms."

Karen sighed and though, newbies!

"Tell me Betty Jean, why do you think a wimp would willingly stick his tongue up your shitter, or suck a cock, or do whatever else we make them do?"

She shrugged. "Because they're fag-slaves."

"Yes dear, that's true, but they're our slaves because they're getting something out of it. Think about it, do you think you could physically force them to do what they do? Of course not, they're bigger and stronger. They allow themselves to be owned and humiliated by us because they get something out of it, and if they stop getting what they need, they'll stop doing what they do."

"Oh. Well if that's true Karen, then what do they want?"

"It's different for each fag. The trick to being a good mistress is finding out what that need is, and owning it. If you own the need you own the fag. In Debbie's case he makes it easy, be his strict corduroy queen and you own his sissy ass. You need to find out what Dana needs, and when you do you'll be able to train him a hundred times faster.

In general, they all have similar desires. They want to dress girly and be fags, they need humiliation and some degree of physical abuse, although the last part varies widely from fag to fag. And they all want you to force them to be sissy little cock whores. They may deny it first, but trust me, they do. There are many common themes but almost all of them have a unique need too, and when they find a Mistress who understands what it is, they become ferociously obedient and loyal. So in Debbie's case, simply use corduroy and your imagination and you'll have him sucking your dog's dick in no time at all."

Betty looked shocked and Karen laughed. "Just kidding dear, but I think you get the idea. Do you have any questions?"

Betty thought for a moment. "Not right now, but I'm sure I will later, right now I'm just absorbing it all."

"OK Betty Jean, but any time you have a question, please ask it."

Karen then described Debbie's "intervention" night, when she and Audrey tied Casey to the bed, explained the club to him and introduced him to Jamie dressed as Angie. She further explained Casey's resistance to being a homo hubby, and how they devised the corduroy man-pants training to make him a good little homo. When she was done she told Betty that if she needed it, she would be happy to devise some sort of intervention night for Dana. They talked and finished their drinks and Betty told Karen she wasn't sure yet when she would be ready. Dana wasn't even living with her yet, but she thought that would be happening soon. Karen assured her there was no rush, she and Debbie were at her disposal whenever she wanted them. Both of them had a really good feeling about each other, and they even shared a good night kiss before Betty left.

12