Casey's Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're going to regret that," she growled before pulling her shirt over her head and leaning over to kiss him, ready to celebrate their engagement.

-----

Naturally, they were married in Marnie's Pavilion, surrounded by Jason's teammates and friends from around the league, and family flown in from Indiana and Mississippi. Even Mac and his wife and a few of the regulars from the bar came for the wedding.

It was a small, beautiful ceremony, followed by a naturally raucous reception as the booze flowed freely. Casey wore her wedding dress without complaint, though it was long enough to conceal the tennis shoes she wore beneath it.

The evening wound down. The Avs created a tunnel out of hockey sticks as the couple made their way out of the pavilion and to the waiting limo. Everyone laughed as they saw the pucks, skates, and gloves trailing from the trunk.

The couple waved to everyone as the limo pulled away, weaving them through traffic to a swanky downtown hotel. Their honeymoon would have to wait until after the hockey season was over, but neither Casey nor Jason minded much, as long as they were near each other.

The date was February 14th.