Casie's Very Happy Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh... Ok." Connor says.

"You ready? Are you aching to be inside this tight little cunny?" Ceira asks.

"Oh yes, I'm so hard for you right now." he responds.

"Okay then, here it goes." Ceira says.

In one quick smooth motion Ceira engulfs Connor's ten inches with her pussy quickly. "OOOoooo!" she coos, "that didn't hurt at all. Oh, Connor... did you know that Casie is my twin." she says as she grinds around on his cock.

"What?" He cried.

Aili laughs. "They are "Irish Twins"... born the same year 9 or 10 months apart. Casie however was 2 months preemie."

Ceira adds, "More like 2 and a half almost 3, we only have about six months and a few days between us. We slept in the same crib, we shared everything. She is my sister, but so much more, she's a miracle child, very rare. That's why I call her "my sweetness" life would be bitter and meaningless without her. Aili's my big sister and I love her, but Casie, she's part of my soul in a different body. It's only fitting we lose our virginity the same day minutes apart within the same hour, by the same guy. She and I share so much its only right we share this. That's what I whispered to Aili, I couldn't chance letting her go ahead of me and have you lose stamina and not be able to get it up again." Looking over her shoulder at the camera she said, "Happy Birthday Casie!! Enjoy the show "Sweetness" I love you!"

"I Love you too "CeiCei"! Casie says from the doorway. "I always knew I was special to you, But until now, I never knew how much!" Casie runs to Ceira, nudging Aili out of the way a little, and hugs Ceira. They kiss soft and lovingly.

Ceira looks lovingly into Casie's Eyes and says, "I'm so glad you made it in here before things really got going, I want to see you the whole time. Like it's you fucking me. Will you stay right there the whole time?"

"For you CeiCei, anything." Casie says.

"Start fucking me CeiCei I can't wait anymore!"

Starting to slowly ride the cock inside her Ceira leaned her forehead against Casie's forehead, like they had when they were little girls sleeping in the same bed (even though they each had one), staring into her eyes and breathing each other's breath until they feel asleep holding each other.

Casie lovingly wraps her arms around Ceira's waist, grabbing hold of her sister's ass guiding Ceira as if she was actually fucking her for real. To add to the effect Casie started to drag her pussy across Connor's abdomen to bump her hips into Ceira's hips.

"OooHhh God!" Ceira moans, "It feels like you are fucking me. OOooo don't stop Sweetness OOOO Aili, my Sweetness is fucking me... UGH! Fuuuccckkk... this is the most wonderful feeling ever!"

Aili smiles and says, "I can see that, you both look so beautiful together. I'm soo happy for you both. It's just too beautiful for words." Getting up Aili goes over and moves the camera to the side of the bed like a pro keeping them in frame the whole time, once set up she zoomed in so just Casie and Ceira could be seen in the shot.

Connor didn't mind the strange turn things took; after all he was still enjoying Ceira's pussy no matter what was being said about it. Besides, they looked so beautiful and in love it only intensified the experience, and he'd cum all the harder for this little bit of theater.

Aili in the meantime lies laid next to him and whispered, "You do know that as far as their concerned you're not even here. You cool with that?"

"Sure am!" he whispered back, " I just feel bad for you... judging from what I saw of your pussy you're so horny it's driving you mad."

"And?"

"Well... You saw the orgasm I gave Ceira earlier, that should help you until I'm done being a stand in Phallus, and can fuck you good and proper."

"You do have a point, but you better be better at cunnilingus than you are a negotiator."Aili said.

"Why? I convinced you easy enough."

"I know, you're a very talented speaker, I'm just greedy when it comes to oral sex, well any sex, but still a girl needs to have standards."

With that she mounted his face, crouched over his head facing her sisters when a devilish idea sprang to her mind. As Connor started to eat her out she bent at the waist watching Casie's bottom lift off Connor's stomach as she simulated a fucking motion. Timing it right Aili slipped her hand forward with 2 fingers pointing up, and as Casie came down Aili's finger found the mark.

Casie groaned in surprise at her vaginal invaders. "UUuugghhh!!??"

"Just Aili, Sweets. Enjoy!"

"Uugh! Thanks sis." Casie said slamming down on her sister's fingers as she fell back into sync with Ceira.

"What happened? Casie you stopped for a bit?"

"Nothing', just that I have the best sisters on the... Ugh! planet. Aili is fingering me, so now it's like we are fucking each otheeeeeeer! UUgghhh! OOOOoooo CeiCei you feel sooo... UUUuuuggghh!.. Good inside meeeeee!" they lock lips and start bouncing up and down franticly, moaning into each other's mouths. "MMMmmm!! "slurp" UUuuuggghhh!!! NNnnNNnn! NNnnNNnn! NNnnNNnn! NNnnNNnn! NNnnNNnn!" Both girls lost in the waves of pleasure being given to them.

It didn't take long before Ceira was crying out as her orgasm started to crash over her like delicious avalanche of pleasures, with her head thrown back howling, "OOOoooooooooHHHHHhhhhh!!!!! Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Ohmygod! UuGgHg! Casssssiiiieeeee!!! Cum with me now Sweetness"!" But Casie already was and like dominos each one started to cum in turn.

Casie and Connor were cumming simultaneously, followed by Aili seconds later. Casie cried, "MMNNNNNNNnnnnnn!" as she ground her pussy onto Aili's hand.

Connor couldn't really be heard at all, due to the fact that Aili had clamped her legs around his head grinding her cunt against his mouth as her head rested against his chest. As each wave of her orgasm intensified Aili was pushed into senselessness, and began making noises like an animal. Being trapped, she moaned and bit Connors chest.

The girls all collapsed as their ecstasy waned, Casie and Ceira sagging limply into each other's arms. Aili rolled off Connor onto the bed, leaving her hand trapped underneath her baby sister, she enjoyed the feeling as Casie's warm juices oozed and pooled into her hand.

"AHhh fuck! That was nice but if I don't get some cock soon, I'm going to do someone an injury." Aili said to no one in particular.

"Well currently my prick is trapped inside Ceira's tight, pulsating vagina, milking me for all I'm worth. And truthfully if it keeps up I'll be rock hard and ready in no time." Connor responds.

Laughing Aili says, "I know what you mean, Casie's cunt is squeezing my finger pretty hard over here."

Ceira and Casie still lost in the afterglow of their endeavor are oblivious to anything around them, floating in a gentle void of light and satisfaction. Suddenly, like a bubble popping, their void is shattered as Aili slips her hand out of Casie's pussy while inside Ceira pressure is building as Connors cock grows with renewed vigor. Ceira's eyes fly open as it starts to fill her anew.

"No! No no no. Ugh!" She quickly falls to one side taking Casie with her, landing on the bed saying, "That was way too intense; I'm soo sore, damn!" And she snuggled up to Casie, their arms and legs intertwined, foreheads together whispering to each other "I love you" over and over while drifting off to sleep together.

Aili sat up licking Casie's fluids of her hand as she walks over and moves the camera back to the end of the bed. Once finished she looks over at Connors cock and with a wild look, and dives toward it and starts to suck it, tasting Connor and Ceira's combined fluids.

"MMMmMmm." she is moaning around his cock as she keeps sucking him down her throat, reaching the base of him cock she feels more of their juices there with her hands. Without removing his cock, she slips her tongue out and starts to twist her hear back and forth. Having never experienced this before Connor groans in shock.

"Not many girls and deep throat me, but none have ever done that before." he tells her.

Not being able to breathe with her throat full of cock she regretfully abandons the mixture of cum and retreats to his cock head sucking hard before releasing it completely. "So, do you know what that means?" she says before licking down the side of his cock to the waiting fluids that she craves.

"Uhhhh... that your amazing!?" Connor says.

Lifting her head she says "Yes and no. Yes I am amazing, but more to the point, you need to raise your standards raise 'em to the Irish Standard and you'll never be disappointed." With that Aili engulfed his cock and fucked her throat with his cock.

Connor was in awe.

But as quickly as it started she stopped. "Enough of this foreplay shit, I've been so wet for so long I could get an elephant's cock in me if I wanted." Moving next to him on the bed on her hands and knees, she looked lustfully into his eyes and said, "Come on Stud, my sisters might have fucked you, but YOU'RE going to FUCK me."

As he got up behind her Aili spread her legs wide, and lowered her upper body to the bed with her hands on her inner thighs. "Hurry Connor I need it sooo bad!!" she cried "And Connor.... Don't be gentle. Use me, spank me," and as he entered her she screamed "UUggghhh!!! FUCK ME!! OOOOOO!! That's it Connor. Mmmmmoooorrreee! Treat me like a whore. Uuuggghhhh!!!! Yyyeeesssss!!!!!! That's it don't stop! Yea! Yea! Yea! Fuck me deep and hard. Uuuugggghhhhh! Don't hold back."

Connor's mind was blown, the harder he fucked her the harder she fucked back. He held her hips, using them to hammer her with everything he had.

"Come on Connor, Fuck me! Grab me harder pussy! Don't worry about bruising my pale skin, Uuuggghhhh!!! Yea! Bruises mean you did a good job. OOOoooohhhh! That's more like it." She suddenly raised her upper body and pressed her hands against the headboard. "Oh, GOD! Connor! Yes! Pull my hair big boy!" Connor grabs a fistful and pulled towards him as he slammed into her. "GGrRRrrrr! Come on Connor, do it right or don't do it. My hair is this long so you can wrap it around your forearm. Try it! OooOooo!! And for the love of GOD yank it!!"

He had heard Redheads were fiery, but he's learning how much of an understatement that is. Doing as she commanded he gathered up all her hair and wrapped it around his forearm, tugged it pulling her roughly onto his cock.

"UUUGGGHHHH!!! Better! But you can pull harder than that." It was then he knew there would be little, if any, tenderness in their coupling, so he gave himself over to it. The next time he pulled it was with all he had in him. She screamed, "Uuuggggghhhhhh!!!!!!!! Are you crazy!!!!?"

Afraid he went too far he opened his mouth to apologize when she continued talking while looking back at him over her shoulder with a grin and fire in her eyes.

"Ooooohhhh!!! Fffuuuccckkk! If you keep that up Stud I may fall in love."

Relived he kept it up, slamming into her with all his might while he yanked her hair adding his arm strength into the mix. They were both pouring sweat from their exertion.

"Fffuuucccckkk Yyyyeeeaaahhh!!!!! Slap my ass Connor, Slap that ass and beat that pussy. Uuuggghhhhhhhh!!!"

With his free hand he raised it over his head and with everything he had he slapped her pale glorious ass, making a resounding "crack!" sound

Aili Roared "Holy shit!!!" instantly there was a bright red handprint glowing on her rump. The contrast, making it oddly erotic and enticing. "Again! Fucking again!!" Aili bellowed needlessly, for Connor was already on the down swing, again the sound of the strike echoed through the room like a thunder clap. Screaming Aili threw her head back moaning "Fuck Yeah! Don't Stop, Beat That ass! Uuuggghhhhhh! Fuck my life! That's so good." Soon her ass was covered in glowing red embossed with hand prints. Releasing her hair lost in lust Connor savagely grabbed her ass with both hands, driving his cock into her in a similar fashion. "Yeeesss! Ooohhh Mmmmyyy! Ugh! Connor! UuuuGgggHhhh! That's Sooo Gooood! Look at what you're doing to me, You wonderful, Savage stud. MmmmMmmmmm! You're going to make me cum so soon!"

Having drawn his attention to her, his senses returned he saw he had fucked her so hard he drove her upper body against the headboard. Her breasts slapped against it with every thrust. Her hands gripped the top of the headboard steadying herself, her forehead against it. He looked down between them seeing and feeling for the first time, how wet she was. Her juices ran down her thighs, almost to her knees, it flowed along his thick, bulging cock and coated his balls nearly to his thighs. He was amazed and the heat coming from her loins, her overwork cunt gripping and pulsing around his raw, hard cock.

In a near growl Aili told Connor, "I'm so close! Choke me, Squeeze my throat, and cum with me Connor!!!!!!!!"

Well past any resistance to Aili's wishes, Connor clamped his hands around her pale neck and squeezed. Aili's mouth fell open into a silent scream, her eyes distant and bulging; with lust and euphoria written all over her.

With her body locked ridged rigid, Connor emptied his balls deep inside Aili's pussy as she was rocked by an orgasm. "Ffffuuuucccckkkk!" Connor bellowed as he came. He never had came this hard or much in his life. His vision began to blur. After finishing her order to Connor Aili began to suck in air, but before her lungs filled Connor's hands locked her windpipe closed.

Quickly fear and euphoria collided. Aili's mind raced, "Oohhh Fuck! Do I have enough air in my lungs? How long will he squeeze for? Shit! I'm Cumming! Uggghhh!!! And so is he!" Her vision swam and her lungs began to burn. "Ooohhh Ffffuuuccckkkk! This is the best orgasm ever!!!! Ohhhh! Fuck!" she realized suddenly, "This could be my last orgasm ever!" But even facing possible death it added that edge that made it all that much better. With tears of joy and fear streaming down her cheeks she thought, "Uuuggghhhh! If I'm going to die at least it's during the best orgasm ever!" This pushed her over the edge again. "Uuuuggghhhh!!! Fuuuuck! And it's all getting caught on camera!!!! Shit that's hot!" is her last rational thought.

Connor having reached his limit, collapses from over exertion, his hands slipping from Aili's neck as he falls forward and to the left drawing his cock out of her pussy with a loud pop, still shooting cum from his cock.

Aili at the ragged cusp between life and death, gasps air falling to the right to land on the bed on her back overwhelmed by her ordeal, the sex, and the joy of breathing, cum once more as she arches her back and lets it all out squirting right at the camera as she cries out. "Fuck My Life! I almost died in bliss, that was so close!" Sitting up and looking right into the camera "Not to mention, HOT!! That may never get topped in my whole life. But we will remember it for all time won't we!"

Getting up and getting the camera off the tri-pod she lays next to her sisters holding it over the 3 of them. "Well this is one hell of a birthday party for you Casie; I hope you got everything you wanted. Also I'm very, very glad that my gift for you didn't turn out to be a snuff film, although all things considered, It would have been the hottest snuff film ever."

Thinking for a second "This makes me think, so I want you to know. I Love You! Don't ever forget. And weather whether I'm alive or dead I always will." with that Aili leans over and kisses Casie light, and lovingly on her lips, getting Ceira's lips too, due to how close they are. They all moan softly, then Aili turns off the camera and removes the memory card, goes and hides it until she can give it to Casie and comes back thinking, "Boy I'm going to have to edit that up tomorrow and make copies."

Aili stops to check herself out in the mirror. Upon looking into the mirror she sees the bruising around her throat, turning this way and that, she also sees her ass busied and crisscrossed with red hand prints. She notices bruises on her upper arms, along with some on her breasts that she had no recollection as to how they got there. She thinks, "God I look like a rape victim. I must have gone all mindless savage like Connor, because I have no clue where half these marks came from. That video is going to be fun to watch." She then snuggles up with her sisters and goes to sleep smelling like sex, contented, for the time being.

12