Casino Love Ch. 01

Story Info
Internet lovers meet in person at a casino hotel.
1.6k words
3.74
12.1k
3
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 11/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bunny3374
bunny3374
138 Followers

1.

Kathy and Jason were internet friends. They had been talking online for over 2 years on the instant messenger and in the online poker rooms. They also exchanged emails and photos several times a month, and occasionally used their webcams and had cyber and phone sex. Kathy thought she might be falling in love with Jason, but didn't want to get her hopes up too high because she's had her heart broken several times before. Kathy knew Jason was married, as was she, so there was no way they might be able to have a more permanent relationship without some major changes in their lives.

Kathy was a larger girl, with long brown hair that fell in soft curls to the middle of her back. She had beautiful hazel eyes which turned to a dark brown when she was aroused sexually. She was only 5'4" tall, and had large breasts and a shaved puss that Jason loved to watch her push her large dildo into. As for Jason, he was six foot tall, 230 lbs, and had black hair with a sprinkling of gray at his temples. His eyes were a gorgeous emerald green color and he had a sexy smile that would melt stone. Kathy knew she wanted to have a sexual affair with Jason, and he told her he wanted that as well, so they made the arrangements to meet at a casino which was halfway between their homes, he lived in Maryland, and she was in New York, so they made plans to meet in Pennsylvania.

Kathy didn't drive or have a driver's licence but she purchased a bus ticket to ride to the town where the casino was. Jason agreed to meet her there at the hotel where they had booked a room. Kathy packed her bag and went to the bus station down the street from her apartment building, purchased her ticket and waited for the bus. While she waited, she opened her laptop and instant messaged Jason, letting him know she was at the bus station. She had a 45 minute wait until her bus left. They talked for a half hour then she had to go get on the bus. She told him she would call his cell phone when she got to the hotel room. She put her laptop back in the carrying case and boarded the bus.

Within fifteen minutes, Kathy was on her way to meet her online lover for the first time. She was a bit nervous, the butterflies were fluttering in her stomach and she felt herself getting damp down below just from thinking about meeting him at last. He decided to read her book that she brought with her to take her mind off the upcoming meeting so she wouldn't be so nervous. Eventually she fell asleep, and didn't wake up until the woman in the seat beside her woke her to let her know they were at the hotel next door to the casino. Kathy thanked the woman and gathered her belongings. She left the bus and stood outside the hotel, wondering if Jason was there yet. She didn't know what he drove, so she couldn't look for his car or truck. She went into the hotel and checked in, getting her key from the clerk at the desk. A hotel employee carried her 2 bags for her and they boarded the elevator to go to the 3rd floor to her room, number 369.

The hotel guy unlocked her room and carried the bags in, sitting them on the floor by the bed for her. She tipped him and he left. She took her cell phone from her purse and dialed Jason's phone. It rang 3 times before he answered. Kathy closed her eyes to listen to the deep sensuality of his voice when he told her he would be arriving at the hotel in about an hour and she was to go to the casino to wait for him at one of the poker tables. She agreed, then hung up her phone and went into the bathroom to shower and change her clothes. She undressed quickly and left her clothes on the counter by the sink beside her clean clothes, turned on the shower and stepped in, letting the warm water slide over her lightly tanned skin. Kathy closed her eyes and imagined the water was Jason's hands on her skin, caressing her breasts and nipples, slipping down over her plump tummy, to her shaved crotch and her lush ass. She moved her hand down to her pussy and started to masturbate while thinking of Jason and his hard throbbing cock, which she'd seen only a few times by way of their webcams online.

She broke out of her musings and finished her shower so she wouldn't be late meeting him, dried off and dressed in a pale blue sun dress and white bikini panties, a strapless bra and white sandals. She brushed her hair and dried it with the hair dryer, then brushed it again and sprayed it with some hair spray. She applied a little bit of make-up, some perfume, then left the bathroom, grabbing her dirty laundry and putting it in the laundry bag she brought with her. She picked up her purse and the room key from the dresser, and left the room, locking the door behind her. She went to the elevator and went downstairs to the lobby, then out the door to walk next door to the casino. She went in the doors and was almost overwhelmed by all the activity going on.

People were at the bar drinking, at the slot machines along one wall, and at all the other game tables around the large rooms of the building. She hailed a casino waitress and asked where the poker tables were. The woman pointed her toward them, and Kathy went to the tables. She found an empty chair and sat down. The dealer asked her if she wanted in this round, and Kathy told him she was waiting for someone and would only watch til he arrived. The dealer looked dismayed that he couldn't get this beautiful woman to play cards right away, but he went back to his work quickly, dealing cards to the other players. A waitress came up to Kathy and she ordered a drink, an iced tea with lemon. A few minutes later, her drink arrived and she sipped it slowly.

Kathy was so wrapped up in watching the game in front of her that she failed to notice a handsome gentleman sit beside her and smile at her, until he took her hand and gave it a light squeeze. He leaned closer to her and whispered in her ear, "Hello sweetheart. Have you missed me?" She looked at him and a huge smile broke across her face as she recognized those gorgeous green eyes.

Kathy gave him a huge hug and said, "Oh Jason!! I'm so glad you're here! It's so great to finally meet you in person!" He laughed a little, then kissed her deeply right there at the poker table. Everyone hooted and applauded him for snagging that beautiful girl, and the man on the other side of Jason gave him a slap on the back in congratulations. He looked around and thanked everyone, then took Kathy's hand and they left the casino.

They went back to the hotel, and Jason checked in, getting his key to the hotel room, which he was sharing with Kathy for the weekend. He told her that he had already dropped off his suitcase and had it taken to the room before he met her at the casino. They boarded the elevator and went up to the room on the third floor. Jason opened the door to find his suitcase laying on the bed, and a basket of fruit and a bottle of wine with 2 glasses on the dresser. He smiled to himself because he was happy that the hotel clerk followed his request. They went in the room and he closed the door, then pulled Kathy into his warm embrace and kissed her deeply, his tongue dancing seductively with hers as his hands moved all over her body.

She moved her hands all over his as well, getting to know every muscle and fiber of his being. Her hands went down and she squeezed his ass playfully as she pulled him against her. She could feel his erection against her stomach and she let out a soft moan. He led her to the bed and quickly undressed her, placing kisses all over her skin as he bared it to his hungry gaze. His lips and mouth lingered on her full breasts, licking, sucking and teasing her nipples and bringing out more soft moans from her. Her hands were kneading his shoulders in pleasure at the same time. His lips traveled down over her belly to her shaved pussy and he started to kiss all around it as his fingers teased and stroked her wetness. His finger flicked her clit and she arched her back, moaning loudly right before his mouth and tongue descended upon her hot flesh.

His tongue went deep between the swollen lips of her mound and licked with long slow strokes, from anus to clit and back again, dipping into her wet hole with each stroke and tasting her honeyed sweetness. Her hands moved to the back of his head and she pressed his face into her more as she ground her pelvis against his face. He started sucking her clit and within moments, she was having a huge orgasm, her juices flowing out onto his hand and tongue. She heard and felt him lapping at her juices hungrily, cleaning them up. She moaned loudly again as the tremors took over her body in climax. Breathlessly she said, "I want to taste you now, Jason. Please get undressed for me, lover!"

bunny3374
bunny3374
138 Followers