Casino Love Ch. 02

Story Info
Internet lovers meet in person at a casino hotel.
1.5k words
4.44
9k
00

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 11/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bunny3374
bunny3374
138 Followers

2.

He quickly undressed and stood before her, in all his naked glory. His abs were flat and muscular, the 6-pack clearly evident. His shoulders were broad, with long muscular arms and strong hands. He had a splattering of dark coarse hair across his chest, and making a tiny trail down his belly to meet the nest of dark hair at the base of his engorged member, which was jutting out and jerking occasionally in anticipation of burial in her tight wet hole. Jason had long muscular legs and very tight hard buns. Kathy couldn't resist a squeeze and a slap on that hard tush. He smiled when she looked at him after spanking his ass lightly. He moved to stand in front of her as she was sitting on the side of the bed. She ran her hands up and down his stomach and hips, brushed her fingers through his pubic hair, and lightly tickled the full length of his shaft.

She gently cupped his balls with one hand and wrapped her other hand around the base of his shaft. She started stroking him slowly as she leaned her head to him and flicked the tip of his cock with her tongue, tasting the fluid gathering there. She heard him groan as her tongue swirled around the purplish-red head of his cock, and along the full length of him, from tip to balls and back up again. She maintained eye contact with him the whole time, and suddenly her mouth formed an "O" and she took his full length into her hot mouth, closing her lips tight around him. She started sucking and stroking him, her tongue caressing the head with each stroke. He threaded his fingers in her long brown hair, one hand on either side of her head, and held her as he moved his hips, thrusting in and out of her mouth. She put her hands on his hips and moved him as well, occasionally giving his ass a squeeze.

After about ten minutes, Jason pulled himself out of her mouth and pushed her back onto the bed, telling her to move up so her head was on the pillows in the center of the bed. After she positioned herself, he got on his knees between her legs and pressed his hard shaft into her hot wet hole slowly, until he was fully embedded within her hot sheath. He leaned down and kissed her deeply, thrusting his tongue in her mouth to caress hers. She moaned as she tasted her juices on his lips and tongue. He started moving within her, in and out, in and out, in and out, in a steady rhythm as she lifted her legs to lock them around his waist, giving him deeper penetration. His head dipped down to pull a tightened nipple into his mouth, sucking hungrily upon her sweet flesh. He repeated that with the other nipple as her fingers dug into his back, urging him to a faster pace, in and out, in and out, in and out, in and out.

One of his hands strayed down to the nest of dark hair above where their bodies were joined, and his fingers sought out her little love button, finding it quickly and stroking it hard and fast, in rhythm to his thrusts. Within moments, her body was trembling and her sheath was squeezing around his cock, coaxing forth his orgasm with her own. He continued thrusting within her as she was cumming, and a few minutes later, his own orgasm crashed down on him and he exploded deep within her and shot his fluid against her womb. He groaned her name as he came inside her, his shaft pulsing and throbbing within her sheath, and causing more orgasmic tremors to rack her body. Jason collapsed atop Kathy, cradling her to him as they struggled to regain their normal breathing.

They lay like that for a few moments before he slipped himself from her body, then lay beside her, his front to her back, his left arm around her, her head resting on his right shoulder and arm. He nuzzled her neck with his nose, pushing her hair aside to expose her soft neck so he could place some gentle kisses upon her sweat-dampened skin. She smiled and kissed his forearm a few times, then turned her head to kiss him on the lips tenderly. She whispered, "I love you, Jason. I wish we could be like this forever, but I know we can't. Ohhh, if only my husband would grant me that divorce like I keep asking him to, then our lives wouldn't be so darn complicated."

He heard her sigh sadly, and hugged her to him tighter, then said, "Aww, baby, don't talk like that. Someday we'll be able to be together the way we both want. We just have to be patient. Let's just enjoy what we can get now, and savor it, store it away to look back on in our memories." She snuggled to him tighter and shivered. He reached his arm down and pulled the blankets up over them, tucking them in all around her. She stopped shivering and within minutes, her breathing had quieted. He glanced over her shoulder at her face and saw that she had fallen asleep. He decided to take a nap as well, and kissed her lightly, then closed his eyes and slept. A few hours later, Jason awoke to the feel of a warm hand rubbing softly over his belly. Without opening his eyes, he said, "Hello beautiful. Sleep well?"

She said, "Of course I did, I was snuggling with you, silly!" Then she tugged gently on his pubic hairs and he winced, then growled as he quickly tossed aside the blanket, pushed her onto her back and buried his hard throbbing shaft deep in her pussy, all before she could protest. He made love to her hard and fast, causing many moans and lots of panting to come from her. Within moments, they were both climaxing, yelling each other's names loudly with their orgasms hitting hard. Spent, they both laid on the bed, the blankets hanging half-way off the end of it. Kathy's stomach growled loudly and they both laughed.

Jason leaned over, kissed her, and asked, "Hungry baby?" She nodded. He got out of bed and went to the small table by the door, picked up the room service menu and brought it back to the bed. She took the menu from him and looked at it, deciding what she wanted to eat, since she had missed lunch that day.

She told him, "I think I'd like a cheese burger and fries, and a side of cottage cheese and fresh cut fruit, and a diet soda. Please make sure they don't put tomatoes or onions on my burger, and I'd like extra pickles too. Thanks sweetheart. Now you can order your dinner, and maybe some dessert for us too, if you want." She handed him the menu and he looked it over, and made up his mind what he wanted. He went to the phone on the table and dialed room service, placed the order, then hung up.

He looked at Kathy and said, "Baby, I think we should put some clothes on before the room service guy gets here. I think there might be a couple of bath robes in the bathroom if you want to go get them for us." She got out of bed and walked naked into the bathroom, her bottom swinging teasingly at Jason. She used the toilet and washed up, then came out wearing a light blue bathrobe, and had a dark blue one draped over her arm for him. She handed it to him and he slid it on, and tied the belt. Kathy sat on the bed and picked up the TV remote from the bedside table. She flipped channels on the TV until she found something good to watch, music videos, then moved up on the bed to sit against the headboard, her legs tucked beneath her and a pillow behind her back. Jason joined her and they held hands while they watched TV.

Twenty minutes later, a knock sounded on the door to their room. Jason went and opened it to let the room service person bring in their dinner on the little wheeled cart. The man set the table for them, and placed their plates and drinks and a larger covered dish on the table. Jason tipped the man and held the door as he left. Kathy went to the table and Jason held her chair out for her, then scooted it up as she sat down, then took his own seat. They removed the silver covers from their plates. There was Kathy's cheeseburger with extra pickles, and french fries on the larger plate. On her smaller plate was a circle of fresh cut fruit: melon, grapes, oranges, strawberries and pineapple surrounding a mound of cottage cheese placed on lettuce leaves. She looked at Jason's plates to see what he ordered. When he removed the covers, she saw a beef steak cooked medium well, a baked potato with sour cream, and an ear of corn on the cob on his large plate, and a tossed salad with Ranch dressing on his small plate. He had ordered beer for his drink.

bunny3374
bunny3374
138 Followers