Casino Love Ch. 03

Story Info
Internet lovers meet in person at a casino hotel.
1.2k words
4.33
8.8k
00

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 11/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bunny3374
bunny3374
138 Followers

3.

Kathy's eyes kept straying to the large, covered plate which was off to the side of the table. She knew it must be their dessert, and she was practically dying to know what Jason had ordered. He caught her looking at it and smiled, then told her, "Baby, you'll have to wait just a little bit longer to find out what's in there. It's a surprise dessert for you."

She raised an eyebrow and said, "Jase honey, you know I don't like surprises very much. But I guess I can be patient a little bit longer."

He reached over and took her left hand in his right hand, gave it a gentle squeeze and said, "I know you can do it, my love. You're a patient gal. I promise that the dessert is something we both will truly enjoy after dinner." They finished eating, and Kathy could feel the anticipation level increase with each bite of food she ate. When her plates were empty, she finished her drink, then excused herself to use the bathroom.

She went and used the bathroom, and when she came out a few minutes later, Jason was just finishing his beer. His steak, potato and corn, and salad were all gone as well. He stacked their plates together on the trays that the room service man had left for them. He turned when he saw Kathy come out from the bathroom, and smiled at her, saying, "We'll wait a little while for our dinner to digest before we enjoy our dessert. So let's go lay on the bed and watch some TV again, ok love?" She nodded and went over and laid on the bed after removing her robe to get under the blankets, her head and shoulders cushioned on her pillows. Jason brought the dessert over and placed it on the bed-side table, then got in bed beside Kathy, pulled her close and she rested her head on his shoulder. She gave him the remote, and snuggled up to him, letting out a smothered yawn.

They laid there watching TV for about twenty minutes. Kathy had gotten quiet and when Jason looked down into her face, he saw that she was sleeping peacefully. He carefully moved her down farther on the bed so she wasn't sitting up as much, then tucked the blankets over her. He also laid down and took a nap, letting his food digest. They slept for about an hour, when Jason woke up first. He looked down to see that Kathy was still asleep, sleeping on her left side facing him with her right leg tossed over the top of the blankets. Her butt was playfully peeking out at him from beneath the blankets, and he couldn't resist sliding his hand down her back, over her hip and giving her a light pat on her ass. That pat woke her up slowly. She rubbed her eyes with her hands and stretched luxuriously like a cat, then looked up at him and smiled.

"Ready for some dessert, baby?" he asked with a smile. She nodded and sat up as he brought the platter to the bed and sat it between them. He slowly lifted the lid and beneath it was a bowl of fresh strawberries, a dish of whipped cream, and a dish of warm chocolate syrup with something that resembled a honey dipper, in it. She grinned at him, and knew what he had in mind for dessert, since they had talked about this online during their chats in the poker rooms and on the instant messenger. Jason picked up a plump strawberry and pulled off the stem, dipped it in the whipped cream, then drizzled some chocolate on it. He held it out for Kathy as she leaned toward him and took a bite of the berry, getting chocolate and whipped cream on her lips and nose as she bit it. Jason leaned toward her and kissed her, licking the sweets from her lips and nose as he did so. He popped the rest of the berry into his mouth and ate it.

He picked up the dipper from the chocolate and let the warm sauce drip onto her nipples. She ran her fingers thru the chocolate and spread it around a little before he took her hand and licked her fingers, one at a time, to remove the chocolate. Then Jason dipped his head down and licked it off of her nipples and breasts. Kathy leaned her head back and closed her eyes, savoring the feeling of his lips on her skin. She suddenly felt something cold on her breast and opened her eyes to see him squeezing a strawberry and letting the juice from it drip on her nipple. She looked at him and he smiled wickedly as he said, "Mmmm chocolate-covered strawberry nipples....my favorite dessert!" She giggled as he licked her nipple clean, then did the same thing with her other nipple before moving down her belly and dripping chocolate and rubbing some whipped cream onto the bare mound of her pussy. He moved between her legs and proceeded to lick it all clean, inside and out, causing her to climax within seconds, all over his mouth and tongue.

When he finished licking her clean, she sat up and said, "Now it's MY turn! Get that sexy ass on this bed and lay down on your back." He smiled and quickly did as she asked, putting his hands behind his head. She picked up the dipper covered with chocolate and dripped some on his belly and groin, then scooped some whipped cream from the bowl and rubbed it all over the same areas. She picked up a large plump strawberry and removed the stem with her teeth, then squeezed the berry in her hand, letting the juices and pieces of berry fall onto him. She rubbed the berry into the chocolate and whipped cream, then leaned over him and began licking him clean, very slowly, starting at his belly button and working her way down. She used a lock of her hair to tickle the tip of his cock while she was licking him and she heard him groan in pleasure.

When her lips and tongue touched his chocolatey cock, he drew in a deep breath, and clenched his eyes tightly closed. He started to move his hands to put them on her head, but she saw the movement and stopped licking his cock to get him to put his hands back under his head. He did so and Kathy proceeded to open her mouth wide and take him all the way into her mouth, caressing him with her tongue and lips, raking his skin lightly with her teeth as she sucked him. She felt his cock harden even more and knew that he was about to cum, so she quickly licked the remaining chocolate, whipped cream and berry from him and then moved up to straddle his waist, impaling herself on his hard throbbing shaft. Her pussy was wet and he slid in easily, and she began moving up and down quickly on him as he moved his hands to her hips to help raise and lower her on his shaft. She rode him hard and fast, bringing on their simultaneous orgasms quickly, her body squeezing around his cock as he shot his cum deep inside her as he growled her name. She screamed his name then collapsed on him, her cheek against his chest and his arms around her.

bunny3374
bunny3374
138 Followers