Casino Night

Story Info
Wife shares with her best friend.
857 words
3.39
143.2k
12
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife had a friend that was going to be visiting from out of town. She was her best friend and we had not seen her in a while. My wife suggested that we should go to the casino as it was close and we enjoy going to the casino. Lana, her friend was not really a gambler but she wanted to go so she could drink.

Lana is a very beautiful woman and I have always found her to be very attractive. I had wanted to do things with her for quite a while.

Since I was the sober driver for the night we took Lana's car because she really wanted to take her car.

We went to the casino and my wife and I were gambling, although I was doing more gambling than my wife because she was drinking with Lana. We got ready to head home and my wife was very drunk and telling me all the things that she wanted to do to me even though Lana was right there. She asked Lana if it was ok for her to suck my dick while we were driving and Lana said, "No, not in my car while we are driving."

When we got home we were just hanging out and Lana needed to go out and have a cigarette and my wife decided that she had to have me right there when I went to get something from the kitchen.

She pulled my pants down and pulled my dick out and started to suck my dick like she had never done before. I could look out the window and see Lana out there smoking. She came in the house and said, "What the hell?"

My wife said, "I could not wait I had to have him right now and you wouldn't let me in your car."

I stood my wife up and turned her around and she quickly dropped her pants and and told me to fuck her hard.

Who was I to argue with that? So, while Lana was right there watching I shoved my hard cock into my wife's wet pussy. She moaned., "Oh God" as I shoved all the way in.

I started to really give it to her and she was moaning loudly. Lana said, "Oh my God Jen you look so good fucking him. I can't believe I am watching you right now." as she reached out and started playing with my wife's tits.

She moaned, "OH MY GOD, I AM GOING TO CUM!!" I told her that I was going to as well.

About that time I she shouted, "I'M CUMMING, FUCK ME HARD!!!"

I continued to fuck her until she was done and settled down. I said, "Oh shit! I am going to cum!"

Lana pulled her shirt up and her bra down showing me her wonderful and large tits and she said, Cum on my tits!!" Just then I pull my cock out and shoot my load of hot cum all over her tits.

She licked my cum from her tits and said, "Wow! That was amazing! Your cum tastes so good!"

My wife and Lana decided they wanted to go back to the bar and continue to drink. I was tired and I layed down on the couch and I passed out before they came home.

I woke up to my dick being sucked. It felt amazing. I look up and Lana was the one sucking my dick. I was really surprised to see her sucking my dick. She stood up, hiked her skirt up and straddled my hard cock.

She slowly put my cock into her wet pussy and sank all the way down until I was deep inside her wet pussy. She moaned and said, "I have wanted to fuck you for so long."

I said, "I have wanted to fuck you since I met you too!"

She started to ride me like there was no tomorrow. She was really getting after it and she said, "I am going to cum all over your hard cock!"

I said, "Oh Ya? Do it! Cum on my hard cock and I am going to keep fucking you good and hard."

She said, "OH GOD! I am Cumming all over your hard cock!! Keep fucking me it feels so good!"

Once her body stopped shaking she continued to ride me. I told her that I was about to cum.

She said, "OH YA! Cum deep inside my wet pussy!"

I said, "Here it comes! I AM CUMMING!!"

My body jerked and I shot load after load deep into her wet pussy and all I could do was to just lay there in the afterglow. She leaned down and whispered "Thank you, that was amazing and I have wanted to do that for so long. I hope that we can do that again real soon."

I said, "Ya, I hope we can too."

I went to bed at that point and cuddled up with the unsuspecting wife. She was passed out so she had no idea what happened. I guess that's a a story for another day.