Casino Night at Alpha Zi Delta

Story Info
Sorority raffle for a chance to play strip poker.
9.7k words
4.51
110.5k
38
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

It was, without a doubt, the most successful fund raiser any pledge class had ever put on. And, lucky for me, it was my idea.

It began late in the fall semester of 1992. I was a Junior at the University of New Hampshire, and I was sitting in the dining room of the Alpha Xi Delta sorority (the Xi is pronounced "zee"), eating spaghetti. This was the kind of lame fundraiser the sororities usually went for. They'd invite a bunch of frat guys over and they'd cook us dinner. And it was terrible, but I usually went anyway, just to talk to some of my friends who were sisters at AZD. On this night, the spaghetti was particularly bad, and I was talking to one of the pledges. Her name was Joan, a blonde sophomore from Massachusetts, 5'7", long wavy hair past her shoulder, and incredibly distracting boobs.

"I don't think I want to do another one of these stupid spaghetti diners," she confided to me.

"Well, I don't think you are going to have to, once word of this one gets out," I replied, with a disgusted look on my face.

"Shut up! It's not that bad, is it?"

"I'll survive, but maybe your pledge class doesn't specialize in cooking."

"I know, but I don't think we specialize in anything really."

I managed to keep my mouth shut, but I was thinking that they specialized in tits. I had met most of the pledges, and the one constant was that they all had great tits. Ok, not all, there was one really chubby girl, and two or three really thin girls with nothing up top, but the rest of them were ridiculous. And it was a big pledge class, 18 young women in all.

"We really need money for the spring formal," Joan continued. "We want to have it up at Mt. Snow, but no one wants to pay for it."

"Sounds expensive."

"You have no idea. But we're not going to get there serving raw spaghetti with ketchup."

I laughed. "Probably not"

"So what do you suggest? I mean, what would guys pay for?"

"I actually do have an idea, but you'd never go for it, any you'd think I was a pig if I told you, so forget it."

"No, tell me, if it's disgusting I'll just slap you," she said smiling.

"Alright," I began, "I actually heard this from a friend of a friend that it happened down in Florida." That was a lie, designed to make me seem like less of a pervert and to give my idea some credibility. "Anyway, I guess some sorority pledge class held a raffle. The offered the tickets to frat guys and the all-male dorms for five bucks a pop."

"Oh, right, and the winner gets to sleep with one of the pledges, I don't think so"

"No, no, nothing like that," I assured her. "No the winners, and there were like 6 of them or something, the winners got to play strip poker with the pledges."

She didn't slap me.

"Come on" she said with disbelief.

"That's what I heard. Each winning guy got to play a game with four of the pledges, chosen at random. The games went on in different rooms, and the sisters monitored the games to make sure the pledges didn't wimp out. They played until only one person was left with any clothes."

She still didn't slap me. "I don't think anyone would really do that."

"No, me neither, but I heard they made like five thousand dollars."

"No way!"

"Yeah! I mean you have to think that the guys who bought tickets bought more than one. I bet I'd drop $50 bucks for the chance."

"Really?"

"Absolutely."

To my absolute shock, Joan seemed more intrigued than anything. She said that she'd have to tell some other pledges my idea.

"Would you do it?" I asked, my heart in my throat.

"I don't know, maybe. God knows I've done more embarrassing stuff than that with pledging already!"

I tried to press her to find out what that could have meant, but she wasn't saying. Anyhow, dinner was over and I got up to go. On the way out, I stopped Joan and made her make me a promise.

"What promise?" she asked.

"Since the I gave you that fundraiser idea, if you decide to do it you have to guarantee that I win the raffle."

"Ok, yeah. If we do it and if we make enough to cover Mt. Snow, I'll make sure you're one of the lucky ones." She made this promise knowing that they would of course, never go through with it.

Chapter 2

It was early February before I heard anything about my idea again. I told some of my Frat brothers about the conversation, and everyone agreed that this would never happen. Then I got a call from Jody, another of the pledges at AZD. I knew Jody fairly well, since she had dated my roommate last year. I will never remember the time I saw her climbing out of his loft-bed, wearing nothing but one of his shirts that didn't quite cover her thong. This girl had one of the all time perfectly proportioned bodies, and she was super-cute and really sweet. I had quite a crush on Jody.

I got to her room and I was greeted at the door with an enthusiastic "Hi" by Joan. Jody was there too, siting on her bed. We shot the shit for a while, until eventually Joan said, "You know we asked you here for a reason."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah," said Jody. "We wanted to give you the first opportunity to buy tickets to the first-ever AZD pledge class raffle."

Believe it or not, it actually took me a second to realize what she was talking about. Then it hit me. "You're kidding."

"Nope. It's been in the works for a couple of months. We voted on it in January and it was unanimous! I couldn't believe it," Joan explained. "We've been working out the details ever since. Tickets go on sale tomorrow."

I looked at them, shocked. "So when is this going to happen? How's it going to work?" Jody took a deep breath, "Well, tickets are going to be $10.00. We figure we're worth at least twice as much as the Florida girls. There are 18 of us in our pledge class, so there are going to be five winners. Each winners gets to play with 4 pledges, except for one, who gets to play with two pledges and two randomly selected sisters. The pledges will be randomly selected too. We're going to do it at our house, with a different game going on in different rooms. Oh, and before the games start the winners get diner and drinks."

"Tell him the other thing," said Joan.

"Oh yeah. The sisters loved the idea, and they came up with another rule. The losers of each game have to gather in the dining room, and the winners get to see all the losers from the other games."

Joan added, "Yeah, we're thinking of having the winners then play again in front of all the losers, but we'll see about that. So what do you think?"

I sat there in deeply stunned silence for a moment or two. Then I said, "I think you guys are going to be rich."

Jody smiled, "Yeah we are, aren't we? So, you gonna buy a ticket or what?"

"Sure! I'll take one."

Joan chimed in, "One? When we talked about this you said you'd pay fifty bucks just for a chance!"

"Yeah but I only need one ticket right?" I responded, reminding Joan of her promise.

"That's only if we make $5,000. We have to sell a thousand tickets before you get your freebie, so you better buy more than one!"

She was right. Oh, well, I was certain that they'd sell the thousand tickets, so what the heck. I had $45 on me, and Joan said I could owe her the other five. Jody began to fill the tickets out and I couldn't help but ask Joan how this idea ever passed through her pledge class. Joan explained, "Well, I mentioned it to a bunch of the pledges before we ever brought it up formally. A lot of the girls were shy about it at first, but I explained it like this: we've all seen each other naked already, and even if we lose, then it's only one guy who gets to see. It's not like we're doing this in the field house. Most of the pledges were okay with it when I put it like that, and the rest just liked the idea of seeing some random guy's dick!" Jody laughed at the last remark. "Yeah," she said, "Are you ready to let a bunch of girls see your package?"

"I just hope you're both in my group," I replied. "I can't wait to see the look on your faces when you have to take off your underwear."

They both laughed. "Yeah, that'll be the day!" "You wish!"

With that, they said that they had to go sell some tickets, so I took my leave. I asked Joan to call me and let me know how ticket sales were going. As I walked back to the house I gazed at my tickets. "AZD Casino Night Raffle - $10.00 - Friday, March 11." Less than one month away.

Chapter 3

Of course I had to tell some buddies of mine, and they pretty much all immediately got on the phone to the AZD sisters they knew to find out if I was full of shit. When the word came back that I was not, and that this thing was going to happen, I made sure to tell as many of my brothers as I could that I bought 5 tickets. On hearing that, almost every brother said that they were going to buy five too, and many of them said they would buy ten. A quick estimation revealed that our house alone would buy around 350 tickets. And there were 13 other frats on campus, plus the men's sports teams, plus the dorms, plus the apartments. They really were going to be rich. They could easily sell 5,000 tickets to this thing.

But would Joan uphold her part of the bargain. I hadn't told any of my brothers about our little deal, because I didn't want anyone else to know about it. I wondered how Joan would pull it off. If they really sold 5,000 tickets, it might be too big, with too much at stake to risk sneaking me in. Then again, I knew Joan pretty well, and I trusted her. I was sure she'd think of something.

On Monday, March 7, the pledges of AZD held their raffle. I got a call from Shawn, the pledge class president at 7:00. "Hi is this Brendan?"

"It is."

"Hi, Brendan, this is Shawn from AZD. I just wanted to call and congratulate you, you won the Casino Night raffle!"

I tried to stay cool. "Really?"

"Really! I just need to tell you some of the rules, okay?"

Still cool. "Sure!"

"Okay," she began, "The whole thing starts at 7:00. You should be on time. Dinner will be served at 7:30, and it'll be good this time, we're hiring a caterer. There will be an open bar for the whole night, and the pledges will get you whatever you want to drink. At 8:30, we'll be holding another raffle, this time to find out who your opponents will be. Once that is decided, you will go to the game rooms with your group and a dealer, whose job it is to make sure none of the pledges chicken out. You're allowed to chicken out if you want, but the game stops then. If you lose and there are still pledges playing, you get to stay and watch them finish the game. Once a winner is determined, the whole group has to come back down to the dining room. The winner gets to put all of his/her clothes back on first, but the losers have to stay naked. Once all the groups have made it down to the dining room, the winners from all five games will have the option of playing again, this time in front of all the sisters and pledges. The winner of each game will also get a $100 prize for playing in the final game, and the winner of the final game will get an additional $500. Did you get everything?"

Trying to stay cool, but beginning to fail, "Um, I think so."

"Oh yeah, you have to wear exactly seven items of clothing. Shoes and socks count as one each. We're recommending you get dressed up. Go with shoes, socks, a belt, a tie, a shirt, pants, and underwear. The pledges will be dressed up too." Something about the way she said that about the pledges made me smile.

"Okay. I think I've got everything. Hey, which sisters got roped into playing?"

"We don't know yet, that's the other raffle that everyone is dreading."

"I see. All right, I'll see you at 7:00 on Friday."

"Great. Congratulations!"

"Thanks."

As soon as I got off the phone I bellowed and danced around the house for about 20 minutes. I told everyone I could that I won and I was hailed as a hero. I just couldn't wait until Friday. Whoo-hoo!

Chapter 4

I didn't hear from Joan, Jody, or any other AZD for the rest of the week. It was like they were in hiding. I did notice that they were modifying their house for the event, putting up navy blue sheets in all the windows to prevent the local voyeurs from cashing in. I decided what I was going to wear. I went with brown shoes, brown socks, my brown suit and a blue shirt with a great tie. I didn't go with a belt. Before I left to head over to the AZD house, A couple of buddies of mine toasted me and we all did a couple of Kamikaze shots. I left at 6:50, ready for a fantastic night.

When I got to the house, I was treated like the guest of honor. One of the pledges, Danielle, met me at the door and said that she'd be happy to introduce me around. Let me tell you, walking into a sorority house filled with 70-80 sisters and pledges is fun in any situation, but when you realize that you're going to get to see most of the pledges naked by the end of the night, well, let's just say you feel giddy right away.

I met the other guys who won, and they were all at least as excited as I was. There was a Senior from Sigma Beta named Brad, who I'd met the year before. He was a big musclehead, and I didn't like him very much. There was also a guy named Smitty from the Lacrosse team, who was very popular with the girls, but a little too obnoxious for me. There was a guy from Pi Kappa Alpha, Dan, who was actually a sophomore pledge. And finally, there was a freshmen forestry major named Cliff who only bought one ticket. He looked completely shellshocked.

I won't bore you with the details of the pre-party. They had it catered, and the food was fantastic. I gorged myself on shrimp cocktail and goose liver pate. They must have made a fortune. They had bartenders, and all the drinks were free. I wanted to keep my wits about me, so I just had a couple of Bass Ales. At 8:00, just as dinner was being cleared, the president of the sorority, Shawn, announced that they were going to hold the first raffle. This was to determine which two "lucky" sisters would be involved in the games. They had all the sister's names in a big top hat. Joan was allowed to pick the names, and she looked like she was really relishing the idea of getting her future sisters in trouble. As for the sisters, some looked nonchalant about the whole thing, while others looked really nervous as they obviously did not want to be naked in front of all these people. Joan had a devious smile as she reached into the hat. She mixed the names up with her hand for a really long time, until she pulled out a name:

"And the winner isMary Bramley!"

There were shrieks and laughter from the crowd, and I was in a state of shock. Mary was one of my best friend's girlfriend! She was really shy, and even though my buddy had been dating her for 2 months, I don't think he had seen her naked yet! They had fooled around quite a bit, but she always wanted to be under the covers and she always had the lights off. She even got dressed under the covers when he was in the room. I couldn't believe it! There was no way she would go through with this. Then again, I didn't see how she could refuse.

Joan called her to the front of the room, and she made her way up there. Mary was wearing jeans and a baggy sweatshirt, and she tried to smile though I could tell she was really unhappy. It was about this time that I noticed that all the pledges were really dressed up and the sisters were casual. The reason they were holding this raffle was so the sisters who "won" would have time to change. As Mary stood up there, she began to look more and more mortified. Meanwhile, Joan was calling out the second sister to be in the big show.

"And the other winner isour distinguished president, Shawn Stienman!"

I think that one was fixed. All the sisters laughed loudly as if this was the punchline to a huge inside joke. Shawn, a cute short redhead with huge boobs, looked absolutely stunned. She stood there in front of her hooting sisters and pledges, with her mouth open in shock for a good 30 seconds. Finally, she smiled, and realizing that she was stuck, tried to make the best of it. "Well, I guess it's time for Mary and I to go find seven pieces of clothes to wear." With that, the losing women went upstairs to their rooms, to change.

Chapter 5

By 8:20 or so, Shawn and Mary made it back down to the main living room. They both looked much better, except that Mary looked like she had been crying. Even so, she seemed like she was going to be a trooper about the whole thing.

At 8:30, all the pledges and were gathered to the front of the room, and we were called up too. Shawn was supposed to be the one who was going to pull the names out of the hat, but since she was "for sale" as some of her sisters put it, they got the vice-president, Kim, to do the honors. She began, "Ok, hopefully all you guys have a little buzz on by now, because we're about ready to start the games!" Cheers came from the sisters, as the reality of the situation began to sink into the pledges. "Alright, alright, settle down. Ok, now, we've got the five lucky winners up here. I'm going to pull all the names out of the hat. First name goes to Brad, second to Joe, third to Smitty, fourth to Dan, and fifth to Cliff, and so on until the teams are all set. Then the dealers will lead you to the game rooms and you can start trying to get each other naked!" More cheers. Kim reached into the hat. I was grinning like an idiot, and I don'' remember who made it to the other teams, exactly. I know Mary ended up with the freshman guy, Cliff, and Jody was in Brad's game, which disappointed me to no end. I do remember who I got however.

The first girl to be drawn into my game was none other than the AZD president, Shawn! She was short, about 5'4", with shoulder-length red-hair, and a cute little body, highlighted by her terrific chest. She was wearing a black jacket and skirt, with a silky white blouse underneath. When Kim announced her name, the sisters and pledges exploded, and Shawn bowed, smiling. I got the idea that she was something of an exhibitionist, as she really enjoyed the attention.

My second playmate turned out to be a girl named Jen. She had short blonde hair and an absolutely stunning smile. I thought she was the most beautiful girl in my group. She had a very confident stride, and she was very matter-of-fact about the whole thing. She was dressed in a similar suit as Shawn, only hers was blue and she had a light blue silk t-shirt underneath the jacket. When she shook my hand I told her I couldn't let her win, and she laughed.

Luckily, my third player was a girl named Jackie. Jackie was really tall, almost as tall as me, and really skinny. She had a fantastic chest, even better than Shawn's. She thought this whole thing was very funny, and she was laughing nervously the entire time she was walking up to join our group. She was wearing a long, flowing, flowery dress and a summer hat, which I thought was funny. I asked her if that was cheating and she gestured to Shawn and Jen and said that she didn't have a suit.

Finally, I got really lucky. Joan's name was called out. As she walked towards me, I realized why I had such a crush on her. She was gorgeous, with long, wavy blonde hair to past her shoulders, and a sultry look that made her smile look like a pout. She had great tits, and a curvy ass and her outfit showed it. She had on a red suit, but I couldn't make out what she was wearing underneathyet. "You are so toast," I warned her. She laughed and told me she couldn't wait to see me naked in front of all her sisters.

Kim called our attention. "Ok everybody, now that we've got our groups, lets get the dealers up to the rooms and let the games begin!"

Chapter 6

We made it upstairs, to the private rooms, and my group was led into one of the rooms. Inside was a card table with five chairs around it. There was a bed on it's side in the corner, they had to move it to make room. We all sat around the table, and the dealer, a plain-looking brunette named Laura, explained the rules.