Casino Plot Ch. 03

Story Info
The first price is paid.
12.9k words
4.68
134.8k
8

Part 3 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/14/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcfbridge
mcfbridge
699 Followers

Friday came, and Jim Wright returned to Ruth Simpson's office. Once again, she had the books out and ready for him. Jim noticed that the general seemed much more nervous this time, than she had on the last visit. Since he knew exactly what he would find, this check didn't take long. Within a half-hour, Colonel Wright was telling the general that everything still looked fine and that he sincerely hoped he was done. A minute later he got off the phone with "C.I.D." and informed General Simpson that General Lewis had indeed given him permission to close this investigation. Jim apologized for all of the general's time he had taken and left her office.

As soon as the colonel was gone, Ruth called the other women and practically shrieked that it was over. Within minutes all five women were in that office. They were so relieved they were almost shaking. It was over. Monday afternoon, Ruth would withdraw the money back out of the base accounts and they would pay off Tony Vineti. And in a couple of weeks, the election would be held and they would all make back all the money they needed.

The weekend was a blur for the ladies. First thing Monday morning, Ruth began looking through the base accounts. One had to be careful doing this. You couldn't just take all the money from one account. Ruth needed to pull money from all the base accounts in a way that it wouldn't be missed for a couple of weeks. It would take several hours to go over the books and decide exactly what withdrawals to make. Around 2:00 in the afternoon, Ruth thought she was just about done, when the phone rang.

Ruth answered the phone. It was Colonel Wright. "General, I'm sorry to bother you, but I forgot something last Friday. I need a witnessed copy of your most current statements. I'm afraid I'll have to come by later this week and pick one up. Would Thursday or Friday be okay?"

The general told Jim that either one would be fine. She still had all the papers from last Friday.

"No general, I'm afraid you don't understand. I must return a copy of the statement current as of the day I see it. I don't need to go over any of your books, we know everything's in order. I just need a copy of the bank statements. So, will Friday be all right?"

Ruth was afraid she might faint. She really was getting dizzy. All she could do was murmur back that Friday would be fine. Colonel Wright thanked her for her cooperation and hung up. Ruth managed to stagger over to her chair and sit down before she fell down on her office floor.

She was still just sitting there staring into space, when Sue Lynn Fairchild walked in.

"Hey Ruth, you won't believe what I... Ruth, RUTH!!" Sue Lynn shook her boss and Ruth gradually came around.

"Ruth, What's wrong?"

It took the general a couple of tries, but she finally managed to explain to Colonel Fairchild what had happened. A moment later, Sue Lynn was trying not to faint right next to her boss.

After the girls had gathered themselves, they called the rest of the crew and told them to meet in the office immediately. Panic set in as what had happened was explained to the others. Finally, the only thing anyone could think of was for Ruth to call General Lewis and see if somehow she could just fax him the statements she had.

Ruth dialed the number for C.I.D. and got herself transferred to General Lewis' secretary.

It was almost bedlam in Tony's office. Connie was on the phone talking to Ruth, and everyone else was struggling not to laugh so loudly that it would be heard in the phone. Connie, meanwhile, was apologizing to General Simpson for the fact that General Lewis was unavailable. He wouldn't be back in the office until tomorrow afternoon. The general was certainly welcome to call back after that.

Ruth just thanked the secretary and hung up. She told the others that she hadn't been able to get through to the general. Lee was so panicky that she told Ruth that she just should have demanded to speak to him.

"YOU TWIT! Are you NUTS?! Even if they had been able to find him, I'm trying to ask a favor of him. How agreeable do you think he'd be if I had him dragged to the phone? JESUS!!! All we can do is call back tomorrow and hope that General Lewis will be reasonable. I'm sure he probably will. After all Colonel Wright doesn't want to waste any more time here, and I'm sure the general has important cases waiting for his people to get to. If I'm nice and explain things to him, I'm sure he'll except the papers we have. Now everyone go home and get some sleep and we'll meet here tomorrow afternoon."

Of course, none of the women really slept that night. If they did fall asleep, they just had nightmares of what was waiting for them. So it was four very bedraggled looking ladies who joined Ruth Simpson in her office Tuesday afternoon.

When everyone was there, Ruth called "General Lewis." She got through to his secretary and this time the woman put her through.

"General Lewis, sir, this is Ruth Simpson...Nice to talk to you too, sir. Listen, the reason I called is that Colonel Wright says that he has to come back next Friday and get current account statements.--...Yes sir, he did explain that. It's just that I hate to see him have to make another trip so far out of his way. I would be happy to fax you the documents from last Friday's audit. They're completely up to date, and they would save you from having to send your man out again. I'm sure you have much more important things waiting for him."

"Ruth, I appreciate your concern, but it's not really a problem. The next assignment I have for Jim Wright is no more than 100 miles from you. And I really do need those papers. I know there was no real crime after all, but when we're talking about a sum of money that large, unfortunately I really do have to get all the documentation together."

"I understand general, I just wish I could save you the trouble. I'd be happy to do whatever I can to speed this up."

"No Ruth, it'll be fine. Unless there's some other problem I don't know about. There's not a problem with the accounts after all, is there?"

"No general, there's no problem. If it has to be this way it's fine with me. I'll have the papers ready for Colonel Wright on Friday...Yes, I hope that will be the end of it, too. Goodbye general."

"Oh GOD!!!" The scream came from one of the sisters. Ruth wasn't even sure which. And actually, she wanted to scream, too.

"WHAT DO WE DO NOW??!!" That scream definitely came from Lee Kwan.

"How the Hell should I know?" Ruth shrieked back. "We can't touch the money now, and we can't pay Mr. Vineti. So if anyone's got any bright ideas, now would be a really good time to share."

Unfortunately for Ruth, and the rest of them for that matter, no one had any ideas.

It was Sue Lynn who finally said what they were all thinking.

"It looks like we're going to be giving Mr. Vineti our boobs to play with."

"The HELL WE ARE!" That had gotten Ruth's attention.

"I'm a GODDAMNED general. I am not walking into that damn bastard's office and handing my tits to him and saying 'Here, have a good time with these."

"Well, GENERAL!, then you better come up with a damn good idea in the next 4 hours, because we have to call that damn bastard by 6:00 and tell him what we're doing!"

Well that took the starch right out of all of them. For the next 2 hours they simply moped around the office. None of them could think of any way out of this mess.

Even after her earlier outburst, it was Ruth who at last said what they all knew.

"Who are we kidding? As bad as this is, it's a shitload better than going to prison. So, we might as well get this over with."

That said, Ruth picked up the phone and dialed the casino. When she got an answer, she asked to speak to Mr. Vineti.

"Mr. Vineti... This is General Ruth Simpson.. No sir, I do not have the money, so I will be delivering one big pair of tits to you tomorrow morning... Yes sir, 10:00. I'll be there...Goodbye".

With that done, Ruth just handed the phone to Sue Lynn. "You said it, now do it."

Sue really had no options at this point. She took the phone and dialed the number. Then she waited until she had Tony Vineti on the line. "Hello, Mr. Vineti... Sir, this is Colonel Sue Lynn Fairchild. I just wanted to call to tell you that I will be in your office at 10:00 tomorrow morning to deliver one pair of very big boobs... Yes sir, I know where to put them when I get there. Goodbye sir."

Lee Kwan couldn't believe this. The other officers were really making those calls. And now it was her turn. How could she do that? But then again, how could she not? Trying to keep her voice and her hand steady, Colonel Kwan reached for the phone.

The laughter in Tony's office was bouncing off the walls. They couldn't believe how funny it was hearing a general promise to deliver her tits the next day. And it was still going on, the phone was ringing again.

"Mr. Vineti, This is Colonel Lee Kwan."

"Yes colonel, what can I do for you?"

"Well sir, we will be unable to pay you tomorrow, so I will be delivering my pair of big tits to you instead."

"How will you be delivering them, Colonel?"

"I will scoop them out and set them on your desk, sir. After that, you can do whatever you w-w-want with th-th-them. Goodbye, S-s-sir."

With that, Lee hung up. She wouldn't have been able to hold together any longer.

Now it was the twins turn.

Gertie and Gitte looked at each other. Then Gertie almost snarled and picked up the phone.

"Mr. Vineti, please... Mr. Vineti, this is Sergeant Gertie Krieger... Yes sir, I am calling because of our debt.. No sir, we do not have the money... Sir, the others have already said what we're doing, surely you don't need to hear it again... Why the Hell do you have to hear it from all of us?.... No sir, I don't want to back out on our deal... Yes sir... Yes sir... Yes sir.. I will say what I'm supposed to.

Mr. Vineti sir, since we can't pay the money on time, I will be in your office tomorrow morning and I will take my big tits out and give them to you... WHAT!??, BUT none of the others had to do THAT??... Yes s-s-sir, I know that n-n-none of the others objected like I did, but sir p-p-please... N-n-no S-sir... Y-y-yes sir, I u-u-understand. Tomorrow I will deliver a set of big, naked tits to you, and I will make sure they have hard nipples before I present them to you... Y-y-yes s-sir. G-g-goodbye."

With that, the first twin hung up. After that, Gertie couldn't help sobbing. But no one in the office had any sympathy for her. Quite the opposite actually.

Colonel Fairchild was so mad she couldn't contain herself. "You little twit. After what we've already done, you almost SCREWED THIS UP!! From here on, you will do EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE TOLD!!! Is that CLEAR SERGEANT?!!" Gertie just hung her head and continued sobbing, as she assured the colonel that it was perfectly clear.

"Now you Sergeant, " Sue Lynn was now addressing the other sister. "Make you goddamned phone call and let's get this over with!"

After everything she had just heard, Gitte Krieger had no intention of objecting in any manner. Quickly, she picked up the phone and called the casino.

"Mr. Vineti, this is Sergeant Krieger... No sir, this is her sister Gitte... Yes sir, I understand the situation perfectly... Yes sir, I know exactly what I am to do. I will deliver my set of big boobs to you tomorrow morning... Yes sir, I know what you told my sister to do... She is to make sure that her tits have hard nipples when she gives them to you... Yes sir... I understand sir... Absolutely sir. I will see that Gertie's nipples are hard before her tits are presented... Yes sir... Yes sir, I can repeat it sir... If my sister's nipples are not hard when she delivers her tits, then she will have to go work on them, and I will have to have my nipples hard at that point as well... No Sir... I assure you it will NOT come to that... Goodbye sir."

With that done, five officers all needed a drink. The five women headed for the bar. And it was a bad day for anyone who had anything to say to them on the way.

Meanwhile, the mood was quite different in Tony's office. Everyone was either laughing or downright howling. Those phone calls were a riot. Tony was laughing, too. But he did remind everyone how important tomorrow was.

"Remember, tomorrow is the day that will really make or break this. They're not in that deep yet. But tomorrow they will have to expose themselves to multiple people, including some that know them. That will be the day they are most likely to back out. If I can push them through that, we probably have them. Even though next week will be much worse for them, they will most likely go through with it if they make it through tomorrow."

"And on a lighter note, tomorrow is the last day I work alone. The following week Jim and Phil can join me. And of course after that, you ladies will be running the contests. By the way, Janice, how's that coming?"

"It's coming great actually. The last of the equipment's been assembled. It was complicated, but after I told your guys what it was for and that they'd get to see it in action, they made sure that it was all working perfectly. And we finally have a location for the final event."

Everyone congratulated Janice and Connie. It all sounded perfect. The only thing was that the others were a bit disappointed not to be able to see the action the next day. After some thought, though, Tony said that they could all wait in his sleeping quarters and he would have the cameras turned on. With that, the five friends headed out to have dinner together. It was going to be a wonderful week. And things could only get better from here.

Wednesday morning, the five women from the base drove in together. None of them said a word, either on the drive or on the walk down to the office. It was as if not one of them could admit what they were about to do. Silently, they made their way into Tony's office. They walked in and closed the door. Then they just stood there. Each one waiting to see what one of the others would do.

Tony knew he'd better get things moving. He needed to push these women and not give them a chance to think about backing out. "C'mon ladies I haven't got all day. If you don't want to keep your end of this, that's fine. I can put a call into the army in 2 minutes. So either get out, or get those TOPS OFF!! Now, MOVE IT!"

Maybe it was the fear of going to prison. Or maybe it was the long habit of being military and obeying orders. Whichever it was, all five women quickly began removing their shirts. In less than a minute all five ladies were standing there, with only their bras covering them from the waist up.

"Okay girls, that's a start, but you all know what you came here for. Now, get those tits on my desk, and I mean RIGHT NOW!!"

Perhaps if the general had hesitated, the others might have backed out as well. But Ruth never even considered it. As humiliating as it was, somehow she had come to believe that she had to obey Tony's orders, and she did as she was told. The general pulled her bra down so that her tits were hanging out. Then she walked over to Tony's desk and leaned forward, until her tits were resting completely on the tabletop.

Seeing what Ruth was doing took any resistance that remained right out of the other women. Within a minute ten big round tits were resting on Tony's desk, with their pert little nipples pointing right at him. But there was still a problem.

"Which one of you is Gertie?" Tony asked.

One of the twins indicated that she was.

"Well then, sergeant, we still have a problem don't we."

For a moment, Gertie just looked confused. Then she remembered. "Oh GOD!! I thought you were just kidding! You weren't serious, WERE YOU?!!"

But, Tony had already moved on to the other sister. "And Gitte, you were supposed to see that she had those nipples hard and ready. So, now you better get to work on yours, too."

"Now WAIT A MINUTE!!. I am not standing here in front of a BASTARD like YOU and playing with my TITS FOR YOU!! you SON OF A BITCH!"

Tony knew the moment of truth had come. If he could push the five of them past where they were now, the rest should be downhill. Certainly they would object to things again, but this would set the tone. If they accepted that he could beat them now, they would accept it again later. After a moment's thought, Tony decided to use the general to help him.

"Ruth, that looks like it. Your subordinates don't seem to obey orders. So I think I'll just end this and turn the matter over to the army."

"NOO!! They're my unit and they'll take orders so HELP ME. Sergeants, you will do as you are told, IS THAT CLEAR?!!"

The reaction was everything Tony had hoped for and more. The twins just hung their heads and sort of muttered, "yes, ma'am." Then, thoroughly cowed, they just looked at Tony and waited for orders.

"All right, sergeants, since you both object to a very simple instruction, I'll give you something else to do. Now STEP BACK!"

Neither sister like the sound of that, but they both lifted their boobs off the desk, stood up, and took a couple of steps back.

"Now turn and face each other." When they were where he wanted them, Tony continued giving orders.

"Since getting your own nipples hard was too difficult, you can do each others. So ladies get to work on those TITS!"

"But she's my SIISSSTERRR!!" Tony wasn't even sure which sister had made that whining sound. Or for that matter, it could have been both. It didn't matter.

"Right now, she's not your sister. She's a GODDAMNED PAIR OF TITS YOU NEED TO GET HARD!! Now start working those BOOBS... NOW!!!!"

That did it, the twins were thoroughly cowed now. Gingerly, each girl reached out to her twin. Then she grabbed the nipples of her sister's boobs in her fingers, and began to tweak and rub them. Neither girl was sure which was worse. Working over her sister's tits, or feeling her sister's hands on her own nipples. It seemed to the girls that it went on forever, but finally all four tits had nice hard, pointy nipples on top of them.

Tony actually debated pushing the twins any further right at that moment, but then he decided he had to. Ruth had insisted they do whatever they were told. Sooner or later, the general would object to something she was told to do. He needed the sisters to really remember this moment when the time came.

"OK, girls. Now before you get those tits back on this desk. I want each of you to give your sister's nice pointy nipples a sweet loving little kiss. And girls, I want each of those hard nipples completely inside your little mouths."

"OH GOD!! I CAN'T DO---"

Before whichever sister could continue her objection, it was the general who yelled back.

"Damnit SERGEANT. I want to get my tits off this GODDAMNED DESK. Now DO IT!!!!"

Tony almost couldn't believe his luck. Any chance of the twins refusing had just disappeared. And, they would certainly resent the general for having them do this. Things couldn't be working out better."

Tony could hear each sister let out a little sob, as she leaned down and took her sister's tit into her mouth. But each girl did do as she had been told. Both twins sucked her sister's entire nipple into her mouth. Then they just held them there. For a moment, Tony didn't even know what the twins were doing. But then he realized that they were now so thoroughly whipped, that they would just stay there waiting to be told what to do next.

"Ok girls, tongues should be working."

A second later, from the look on each twin's face, Tony could tell that the girls were indeed whipping their tongues over the little buttons they had in their mouths. Tony let them stay that way for a few seconds before he told them to switch tits.

Each girl released the tit in her mouth, and move her head over to her sister's other one. It took another moment for the girls to brace themselves. Both for the idea of sucking on her twin sister's tit, and also for the feeling of her sister sucking on her own boob. But in just a few seconds, each twin was back to sucking the other's tit and working her tongue all over the little nipple stuck in her mouth. Tony let the sister's work on each other's tits for a minute or so. Then he told them they were done and to get their boobs back on the desk with everyone else's. The twins were absolutely delighted to not have to suck tit any more, and within a second their boobs were lined up with the other ladies' across Tony's desktop.

mcfbridge
mcfbridge
699 Followers