Casino Plot Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcfbridge
mcfbridge
705 Followers

"How does that feel hon?"

Gertie couldn't believe what she was being asked. "IT FEELS LIKE MY ASSHOLE IS GOING TO BURST!!! PLEASE STOOOOOP!!"

"Sorry hon, can't do that." And then Janice told Bobby to push in all the way and hold it there.

"Now how is that Gertie?"

"WWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" Apparently, Gertie couldn't really make words with that entire pole in her ass, so Janice had Bobby pull it back out while she tried again.

"Gertie, hon, how does it feel when it's all crammed in there"

It took Gertie a second to catch her breath, but at least she could speak. "Janice, PLEEEASSE!! It feels like its going through my ASS into my stomach. I can't TAKE IT!!!"

"Sure you can hon, but I tell you what I'll give you a few seconds to get ready for it. So I'll just count 3 seconds to myself before I tell him to shove it all back in."

"NOOOOOOOOOO, JANICE PLEASE!!!, I CAN'T TAKE ANY MORE!! I CAN... WWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

The three seconds ended and the pole sinking back in cut off the rest of Gertie's complaints.

"You know Gertie, I think everyone enjoys that siren going off. So let's do it again." With that, Janice told Bobby to pull back out to the entrance again.

"Gertie hon, tell Bobby to set off the siren again."

Gertie had no idea what that even meant, but anything was better than having that thing plow up her backside, so she did as she was told. "Bobby, please set off the siren again." A second later, that dick slammed all the way into her ass and Gertie was howling like a banshee once again.

Janice let Gertie shriek for 15 or 20 seconds, then she had Bobby pull out once again. "Gertie that's just so funny, tell Bobby to set it off again."

This time Gertie knew what Janice meant. The siren was the way she howled when the entire pole was driven up her ass. She didn't want to set it off again. But Janice was staring at her and she knew she was going to it whether she liked it or not. So Gertie took a deep breath and tried to adjust to that thing propping her anus open. Then she quietly asked Bobby to set the siren off again.

"WWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!" The siren went off again. Gertie just couldn't take it. When that thing drove into her insides, she couldn't help shrieking. She knew everyone was laughing, but she just couldn't help it. That thing seemed to stay in there forever, but finally it pulled back to where only the head was in her ass. It was still incredibly uncomfortable, but at least she could breathe.

But then Janice was asking her do something she really didn't want to do. Janice told her to ask the crowd if they wanted to hear the siren go off again. Oh Please NOO! Gertie couldn't help sobbing a little as she asked. "Folks, do you want to hear the siren again?" Oh please say no. But the whole crowd was yelling YES!!! Gertie just dropped her head, but Janice was telling her that she had to tell Bobby to start the siren again.

God, her poor ASS!! But Janice would keep her here all day if she didn't do as she was told. Once again, Gertie tried to get ready for what was coming. "Bobby, please start the siren again."

Bobby granted Gertie's request and he jammed his cock into her ass as far as he possibly could. Gertie began howling once more. The sound was amazing.

Gertie shrieked and tried to kick her feet. It was so DEEP!!!! Please take it OUT! OUT!! Gertie's howls were turning to gasps when Bobby pulled back out at last.

Janice leaned back over Gertie and told her that while setting that siren off was fun, they needed to get this over with. So she told Gertie what to do next. It was humiliating, but anything to end this.

"Folks, come close and gather round so you can all see how that cock has my asshole s-stretched." God, what an awful thing to have to invite people to do.

The crowd did indeed move in close to the block. That way they all had a good view of Gertie's abused anus with that dick stuck through it. Some of the women in the crowd were actually wincing a bit with sympathy pains. It was time to get things going, though. So Janice gave Gertie one more order.

Gertie was so scared. This was going to be awful. Her poor anus was already so sore. But somehow this had to end. So she tried to breathe and say what she was supposed to. "Folks, now th-that you have a good view, B-Bobby is going to really r-ram my a-ass. So, watch c-closely as that p-p-pole goes way up my a-anus."

God this was hideous. Gertie tried to brace herself. She was going to get a real ramming. There was no way out of it. So she tried to steel herself for it as best she could. When she was as ready as she could be, Gertie made the last request that Janice had ordered her to. "Bobby, give the crowd a show and really plow my asshole."

Well, that was not a request the man was likely to refuse. He pulled back to the opening again, got a good grip on that ass, and then rammed his dick back in as hard as he could. After that, he just pounded it in and out, as fast and deep as he could.

Gertie tried to adjust to the ramming, but she couldn't. She kept howling and trying to relax. That pole was going so far into her guts. And her asshole was getting pulled out and then pushed back and it hurt. BAM! BAM! BAM! That rod kept slamming all the way up her hole. Why wouldn't it STOP! Then, finally, it drove even farther in. For a moment, Gertie couldn't breathe at all. But then she felt the thing twitching and shooting inside her. It was almost over. The pole pulled out and rammed home two more times, and then it pulled out completely. Gertie couldn't believe how wonderful it was to have an empty asshole. Unfortunately for her, that feeling wouldn't last long.

As soon as Bobby pulled out of Gertie's butt, Janice told Sue Lynn to load her dispenser back up. It wouldn't be hard. That anus was still stretched open so far that Sue Lynn could practically just drop the golf balls through it. Sue Lynn actually felt a little sorry for Gertie, but not sorry enough to consider disobeying Janice's order. So she quickly grabbed three balls and popped them through. The hole was so loose and Gertie was so exhausted, that the sergeant didn't even react as the balls went up her ass.

"Ladies and gentlemen before we finish up here, I'm just going to give this young lady a couple of minutes to recover. So Gertie, when you've caught your breath and you're able to continue just let me know and we'll wrap up the day's activities"

At the moment Gertie couldn't move. None of her muscles would work. And GOD, there was more coming. But at least Janice said it was almost over. The sergeant concentrated on that and tried to regroup. The ache coming from her overused anus was awful, and with those balls pushed back up in there, she still couldn't really relax it. It took over 3 full minutes, but Gertie finally managed to get her wind back and to get back on her feet. She wobbled for a moment, but then steadied herself and told Janice that she was ready.

"Well ladies, as you can see, our 3 golf holes are all sealed up. Now they have 3 balls up the cunt and one up the ass. Since you ladies have 3 up the ass, you only have to have one in the pussy. So each of you grab a ball, and then I'll hand you the glue and you can push it in and seal yourselves closed."

Sue Lynn couldn't believe what she was being told to do. She looked over at Ruth and the others, but they were already stuffed full and sealed. They couldn't talk, they could only make little squeaking noises.

"Ladies, I don't have all day. Now unless you want three balls in each hole you better get to it."

Sue Lynn had absolutely no doubt that Janice meant exactly what she said. So she grabbed a ball and held her hand out to Janice. She had to sit down on the block to do it, but Sue Lynn pushed the ball up her snatch and then used one hand to hold her flaps apart. After that, she took the tube of glue that Janice had given her and smeared some on the inside of those flaps. Then she handed the tube back to Janice and used her hands to press her lips shut. She held them tight for a minute or so until Janice said she could let go. When she released them she could tell that her pussy was shut tight. There was no way those flaps were coming apart.

Gertie was way too beaten and exhausted to argue. She stuffed a ball up her cunt and glued it shut. Please let that be the end of it.

"Ok ladies, only one more thing. Open wide." With that Janice held a ball up to Sue Lynn's face. Colonel Fairchild knew where this one was going, and since Ruth, Lee, and Gitte already had balls in their mouths, she couldn't come up with any way out of it. So she just opened her mouth and let Janice stuff the ball in. A second later, Gertie had a ball in her mouth, too.

Now ladies take the glue and seal each others lips shut. Sue Lynn didn't argue and Gertie was too weak to fight. She pulled Gertie's lower lip out and smeared glue all over it. Then Sue Lynn pushed the lip back in and pressed Gertie's lips together. When she was done, the blonde sergeant couldn't open her mouth a bit. After that, Sue Lynn tried not to resist as Gertie did the same to her. It was so hard not to push back while her lips were pressed together. Finally, it was done. When Gertie move away, Sue Lynn tried to open her mouth. It was impossible. Her lips were completely sealed together. No matter what she did, she couldn't pull them apart.

When they were sealed, Janice took two more locks like the ones on the golf hole ladies, and she fastened them so that Sue Lynn and Gertie's pants were locked on.

"Ladies and gentlemen this ends the festivities for today. I hope you have enjoyed yourselves. As for our contestants, ladies you are free to go, and we'll see you next week."

Ruth and the others stumbled out. Stuffed and sealed like they were it was awkward to walk, but they weren't going to stay in that awful tent one more second than they had to. None of them could speak, so they just made their way to Ruth's car and filed in. It took a moment for Ruth to adjust to her situation enough to be able to drive. When she could, the general began the trip back to the base. Ruth drove as carefully as she could. Every bump caused those golf balls up inside them to move in the most uncomfortable manner. It was going to be a long, slow ride back.

Meanwhile, the audience filed out of the tent. They all congratulated Janice on a great show and told her that they couldn't wait to come back next week and see what she had planned. Janice promised them that they would enjoy it. When everyone was gone, Janice smiled, and she and Tony and the rest of the gang headed back to the casino.

Janice wasn't the last to leave, though. One man had stayed behind. General Dwight Cutter quietly exited the tent. He had stayed in the back and had not played any games. The general had simply wanted to see what was going on without being noticed. He had been suspicious that something was up ever since that bizarre meeting, but now he was completely confused. He had figured Jim Wright was involved, and he was sure of it now, having seen him in the tent while everything was going on. But what on God's green Earth would make Ruth and the others put themselves through what had just happened to them? General Cutter couldn't imagine what it was, but one way or another he was going to find out.

Notes to my readers:

First of all, I want to apologize for the delay leading up to this chapter. Like I said last time, life sometimes gets in the way. Hopefully chapter 8 will not take as long, but I admit I can't absolutely promise that.

Second, as I've said before, please leave feedback. Tell me what you like, or if you're unhappy, what you don't like. Obviously, high votes are appreciated.

Finally, on a personal note, I am on the lookout for a new cyber slave. If you're female and my imagination has your attention, send me feedback with your email address and I'll get back to you.

Once again, thank you all for your patience and I hope that this story has at least been worth the wait.

mcfbridge

mcfbridge
mcfbridge
705 Followers