Casino Setup Ch. 02

Story Info
Sequel to Casino Debt.
3.6k words
4.45
91.6k
3

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 02/05/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcfbridge
mcfbridge
707 Followers

Emily Parker didn't wake up until almost 7:00 Tuesday morning. The first thing she realized was that she was lying on top of her bed fully dressed. The second thing she noticed was that she was about to be violently sick. After dealing with the second issue, she tried to remember what had resulted in the first one. She remembered meeting at the boat. She kind of remembered playing some kind of machine. She tried to think, but her head hurt so bad she couldn't concentrate. She must be coming down with the flu or something. Emily decided to just go back to bed until she felt better.

Connie Davis woke up an hour later in about the same condition. If anything, she was even sicker, since at her small size the amount of alcohol she had drunk was really impressive. She also figured she was sick with some bug and decided to go back to bed. Neither lady had ever been drunk, so they had no idea what a hangover felt like. They just spent the rest of the day in bed, miserable. Janice, of course, never heard from either of them, but she wasn't surprised. After all they drank she knew they'd live, but by that morning they probably weren't sure they wanted to.

Friday morning both ladies felt fine. Emily actually called Connie to discuss what they would tell Janice. She also hoped Connie would say enough so that she could remember what had happened. Unfortunately for her, Connie remembered even less than she did. In fact, Connie didn't remember anything after the first drink of punch, but of course she couldn't tell Emily that. So when Emily asked her what they would do, she just told her that they would decline Janice's offer. A casino was just not the proper place to take a respectable group of officers' wives. Since Emily didn't remember anything, and didn't want Connie to know it, she couldn't argue with that decision. She just told Connie she was absolutely right, and that she would call Janice and let her know.

Janice got the call from Emily about 1:00 Friday afternoon. Emily tried to sound haughty and outraged, since she didn't know what had really happened and she didn't want Janice to know that. She told Janice that she and Connie had agreed that a casino would not be an appropriate place for their gathering. Also, that since it was the kind of place Janice obviously frequented, they would find someone else to find a location for their ladies' day out. Janice tried to sound suitably disappointed, and, most importantly, she struggled not to laugh.

By noon Sunday, Janice had not heard another word from either woman. She figured that neither lady remembered enough to even know what trouble they were in. It was time to remind them. Janice called Emily, she told her she was very sorry that they hadn't like her suggestion, and she wondered what she was going to do about Mr. Vineti. What about him, Emily asked. "Well the $500 dollars you owe him of course, it's due tomorrow by 9:00." Emily asked Janice what she was talking about. "The $500 dollars you borrowed from the casino manager so you could keep gambling. The note's in your wallet."

Emily again told Janice she didn't know what she was talking about, but she'd check her purse and to hang on. When Emily got back on the phone, she was much more subdued. She told Janice she didn't remember borrowing any money and asked her what had happened. "Well, I'm not surprised," Janice told her, "after all you and Connie had to drink, I'm surprised you even remember your names." Emily told her she was crazy, she didn't gamble and she certainly didn't drink. "Well, you did Wednesday. The bartender gave you both fruit punches which you both loved. Then you each asked him for a second, and he suggested mai-tais would be even better. You both drank about 4 of them."

Emily whined that she didn't even know what a mai-tai was, "Well it's a fruit drink with a lot of rum in it. I tried to tell you both to slow down, but do you ever listen to me, no! Then you went to the $5 slots and just started playing and playing. You both went through all the money in your purses, and then you went to the ATM and emptied your accounts. I told you to stop, but you both said that I should just mind my own business. Finally, when you were out of money, you went to Mr. Vineti's office and he loaned you both $500. Then you both went back to the machines and lost that, too. I don't know how you're going to pay Tony back, but it's due tomorrow by 9:00." Well, Emily told Janice, she didn't remember any of that, but if any of it really happened she was sure it was Janice's fault and she hung up.

Emily looked at the note. It said she owed the casino $500 payable by Monday at 9:00. Well she had enough money in her account to handle that. Anyway, she knew gambling debts weren't legally collectable. She'd go see Tony Monday morning. She probably wouldn't have to pay anything, but she'd take the money just in case. Emily was curious about the note, it was odd that there was no interest charged and she wondered what consequences meant. Oh well, it wouldn't matter.

There was an ATM at the grocery store, so Emily walked over and withdrew $500. At least she tried to, the machine told her she had insufficient funds for the withdrawal. That had to be a mistake, so she asked for her account balance. When the machine printed $0.00, she knew she was in trouble. Even if she didn't have to pay Mr. Vineti, how would she explain what she had done with her $700.

Emily walked home and called Connie. She told her what Janice had said they had done. Connie told her that while Emily may have done those things, she most certainly would not have. Emily asked her to just check her wallet and let her know what she found. Connie came back a minute later. In kind of a hushed voice she told Emily that she had found one of those notes, too. Emily told Connie to go check her bank balance and call back.

Fifteen minutes later, Connie called in a panic. She had no money in her account. What were they going to do? She had no money to pay this debt, and if anyone ever found out she had been drinking and gambling, her reputation would be ruined. Emily told her to calm down. Gambling debts weren't legally collectable, and besides, they hadn't known what they were signing. They would go see Mr. Vineti the next day and just tell him he was out of luck. After all it was his fault for taking advantage of them in that condition. Connie said that took care of one problem, but how were they going to explain the missing money. Emily told her they would blame Janice for it. She had tricked them into drinking and robbed them. Everybody knew she was the type that did those sorts of things. Even her husband would believe them and probably give them their money back.

One problem took care of itself, that night. The general came home and told Emily that he and Colonel Davis had to leave for Iraq, immediately. They were being assigned to logistics there and would be gone for six months. Emily was to take care of the house and he would see her when he got home. While he was gone, Major William Adams was in charge, if she had any problems she was to discuss them with him. The general would send her $300 a week for her expenses. Emily complained that she would need more than that, but the general told her that people in his family did not spend money frivolously. $300 a week was more than generous. Within an hour, both men were packed and on the plane.

Emily called Connie and asked her if her husband had left her any money. Connie told her he hadn't, and he was only going to give her $200 a week while he was gone. She asked Emily what they should do? Well, Emily told her, they couldn't have anyone find out about the casino incident. They would go see Mr. Vineti together first thing tomorrow morning. Emily would pick Connie up at 8:00 and they would drive over together. They would give that Mr. Vineti a piece of their minds about how he had tried to take advantage of them. Then, at least with their husbands gone, no one would find out about the money missing from their accounts. It would be easy to explain that they had spent a little extra while their husbands were away. Connie agreed that it sounded like it would work. She'd be ready at 8:00.

Emily picked Connie up right on time, and they drove to the casino. They walked onto the main deck, and in a huff, demanded to see the manager. They were told that Mr. Vineti's office was on the lower deck and they were welcome to go down and see him. The ladies walked down the stairs to the office area and told the receptionist to tell Mr. Vineti that they wanted to see him at once. The girl told them that they were expected and to go right in.

Both ladies went into Tony's office and stormed over to his desk. Tony was impressed with what he saw. Emily was a little older, but she was, indeed, quite attractive for her age. Connie was younger, and if it wasn't for the scowl on her face, could only be described as cute. Connie was also extremely voluptuous. He hadn't really noticed the last time he saw them, but she was wearing a rather tight knit sweater this time, and it really accentuated the positive. Tony asked the ladies what the problem was, he was sure that they could work any difficulties out. He didn't want two such fine ladies to be upset.

Both ladies relaxed and Emily told him that it was so nice to speak to a reasonable person. Tony then asked them if they had the money they owed him. Emily started to speak, but Connie cut her off. "That's why we're here. You took advantage of us when you leant us that money. We didn't know what we were signing, and anyway, gambling debts aren't collectable, so we aren't paying you. We just wanted to come tell you in person, so there would be no misunderstandings."

Tony calmly told Connie he was sorry she felt that way. However, they certainly had understood what they were signing. Not only were the terms specifically spelled out on the papers, but he had gone over the terms with them verbally when they borrowed the money. If they didn't believe him, he taped all such conversations and he would be happy to have the tape played for them. Emily told him it didn't matter. They didn't think the debt was fair, and since gambling debts weren't legally collectable, there was nothing he could do about it.

The ladies turned to leave, but Tony asked them to wait a minute. "I'm sorry you feel that way. You're right, of course, those debts are not legally collectable. However, your husbands are both high ranking military officers. I'm sure their sense of honor would demand that they pay all debts. I will simply send the army copies of your notes, and ask that they be forwarded to your husbands. I'm sure that when your husbands see your signiatures on the notes, they will know that they are valid debts and pay the money that is owed. As I said, I'm sorry it worked out this way. My receptionist will show you out, good day".

Emily and Connie both stopped in their tracks. They couldn't have their husbands find out they were drinking and gambling. Connie's reputation as a moral leader would be destroyed. God only knew what General Parker would do. He despised all forms of vice. Last year he had court martialed an enlisted man for simply drinking in public on the base. The man had gotten 30 days in the brig. What would he do to his own wife? He'd probably divorce her. He might even claim that due to her immorality she was unfit. He would take the children. More importantly, she wouldn't get a penny from him. That couldn't happen. The ladies walked back to Tony's desk. They told him that they were sorry they had been so hasty. Certainly they intended to pay their debts. Surely, three such reasonable people could come up with some solution to this unfortuntate problem.

Tony asked them when they thought they could have his money. Emily told him they didn't know, but they would get it as soon as they could. Tony told them that wasn't acceptable. "I leant you that money in good faith. Frankly, if you don't have the money now, I don't know if you will ever have it. However, you both seem like very respectable women, let me think for a minute."

Tony sat and appeared to be concentrating deeply. He just sat there for over 2 minutes, "thinking" and drumming his fingers. Emily and Connie were getting more and more fidgety as the time went by.

Finally, Tony told them he was still thinking and by the way they were both very attractive ladies and he was sure their husbands were very lucky men. "You're bodies are particularly impressive, do you mind me asking what your measurements are?"

Emily just said that yes she did, and Connie went into a complete huff, "How dare you ask such a question, I have a good mind to report you to the authorities!" Tony told her to shut up and Connies eyes opened wide in astonishment. No one spoke to her that way.

Tony told them that he had tried to be reasonable, "However, you two are the ones who owe me money. Now you may either answer my question, or we can end this conversation right now, you can go report this to whoever the Hell you want, and I will contact your husbands the moment you walk out the door."

Connie started to say something back, but Emily cut her off quickly. "I'm sorry we reacted so badly, of course it is just a harmless question." She elbowed Connie as she was speaking, "my measurements are 36C, 28, 40, and I'm sure Connie will be happy to tell you hers." She finished and pointedly looked at Connie.

Connie took a deep breath to calm down. "Emily's right, I apologize for over reacting. I should be flattered by your complement. My measurements are 36DD, 24, 38." She had to say it through gritted teeth, but she thought it sounded conciliatory.

Tony just said, "Wow", I don't think I've ever seen a double D bra. Why don't you lift your sweater up and show it to me." Connie reached over to slap him, but Tony just grabbed her wrist as she swung. Tony just stared at Connie and she began to feel really frightened.

"First of all, " Tony told her, "Never raise a hand to me, again. Second, from here on out, you will both do exactly as I say or walk out the door. There will be no more discussions. If you do as I say, we will work this out. If you do not I will contact your husbands and work this out with them. I hope you understand because I am done talking about it. Now, Mrs. Davis, either get that sweater up so I can see that huge bra, or take off, NOW!"

Connie wanted to bolt for the door, but she knew she couldn't do it. If Mr. Vineti contacted the army she was ruined forever. At least if she did what she was told, she would only be humiliated for a minute. Quickly, Connie put her hands to the lower edge of her sweater and lifted it up to her neck. Tony just smiled, her boobs were indeed fabulous. 36DD would be big on any woman, but on Connie's tiny 5 foot body, they were huge.

Tony turned to Emily. Emily was wearing a simple cardigan sweater. She also seemed to almost be enjoying Connie's humiliation. "You know Emily, I don't think Connie should be the only one to show off. Your tits aren't as big as hers, but I'm sure they're very nice. Why don't you unbutton your sweater and pull it open, so I can see those beauties, too." Emily just gasped. She was over 40 years old, and in her entire life she had never been so humiliated. But with Connie already having her sweater pulled up, she could hardly refuse. She unbuttoned her sweater, and with her hands shakiing, pulled it open.

Tony like what he saw. Emily's boobs weren't nearly as large as Connie's, but they were certainly very nice. The best part of this, though, was just the effect it was having on the two stuck-up women.

Tony just kept them standing there, until Connie finally asked if they could please get dressed. Tony said no. "I'm trying to get a good look at your boobs and I just can't see enough. Why don't each of you pull one tit out of your bras?" Both women gasped. Neither one could believe what they had just been asked, but after what he had said earlier, they didn't dare complain. They just stood there frozen, while Tony stared at them. It was Emily who broke first. She realized how much she had to lose, and knew she couldn't risk it. With a little sob, she reached down and lowered her left bra cut, so her breast was hanging out. A moment later Connie gave in. Her breasts were so big, she actually had to use two hands to haul her right breast out. Then she just put her hands down and tried not to cry while she left her breast hanging out.

Tony was very pleased. "Mrs Parker, your tits are very nice. They're a little smaller, but they're very pretty and I'm sure they're a lot of fun. Connie, yours are simply amazing. I want to thank both of you ladies for sharing." The women started to tuck their breasts back in, but Tony stopped them. "We have not solved this problem yet, and until we do, those pretty boobs stay out." Both women stopped and put their arms back down. Then they waited to see what Tony would say so they could put their breasts away. Connie was particularly humiliated. She had spent all her life trying to become important enough so that men wouldn't just focus on her large chest. Now here she was with one of her breasts just hanging out so some stranger could admire it.

After a minute, Tony explained the situation to them. "Ladies I will give you one more week to come up with my money. Anytime in the next week that either of you have my $500, you may bring it to my office. If either of you haven't paid me, that woman will show up at 9:00 next Monday. You will stop on the tile square at my door. You will haul the breast that is currently hanging out, back out. Then you will bring it over to me and place it in my hand. Is that clear?"

Emily told him that he had to be kidding. Tony assured her that he most certainly was not. Then he asked them if they even had any way to get the money they owed him. Connie just sort of whimpered that she didn't have any idea what she would do. She actually started begging, "please don't make me do that, isn't there some way you can help us?"

Tony looked disgusted. "So both of you ladies actually borrowed money from me and had no way to pay it back. Well, I should just let you figure it out for yourselves, but I like you. So I'm going to help you out. Here are vouchers for $500 at the casino. This means, of course, that you now owe $1000 each, but it also means that you have a way to possibly get the money you owe me. If you don't find any other way, you can play the games upstairs and try to win the money you need. Just remember that the entire $1000 is due by next Monday. Is that perfectly clear?"

Both ladies just nodded, they were both to stunned to speak. "Then put your tits away and get out of here, " Tony growled. Emily and Connie quickly stuffed their breasts back into their bras. Connie pulled her sweater down, but Emily was too stunned to remember to button her cardigan. Both women practically ran to the car. They were both crying as they made the drive home.

Tony turned off the video camera he had installed for this occasion. He watched the tape over and over for the next half hour and couldn't stop laughing. Finally, after he got his composure back, he called Janice. He told her how it had gone. Tony also told her that she was more than welcome to come by Monday morning and join in the fun. If she got their early enough, he also had a very funny video that he'd like her to see. Janice told him she wouldn't miss it for the world, she'd be there by 8:30 Monday morning.

mcfbridge
mcfbridge
707 Followers