Cassandra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was worried George would have second thoughts and stand me up. He came right on time however and I found myself exhaling. When he arrived and saw me in my blouse with a majority of my boobs out there for him to see I almost died of embarrassment. I wanted to run, to hide, or at least to cover up. I again channeled Dr. Q. and I nervously stood there in my blouse, exposing myself to him. I think I was shivering, or quaking, I was no nervous.

I was proud of myself for just being able to stand up in front of George with so much boob flesh showing. I noticed I was still aroused. If anything, the arousal was growing. George drank in the view I presented. I smiled to myself.

George took me to dinner and we gabbed like school children to the point where I forgot about the extent of my exposure. George actually made me giggle and at times he made me laugh! I was falling for the man. I was falling hard.

I did see George's eyes frequently return to my boobs as I sat across from him. Each time he looked there I'm sure I blushed. At one point George even said, "You look fetching when you blush, Cassandra." I'm not sure he made the connection to my blushing and his wandering eyes. Maybe he did? You never know, do you?

George took me home after dinner. I invited him in for a drink. "My favorite Scotch!" he exclaimed. "How did you know?" I hadn't known of course, but I smiled like the proverbial Cheshire Cat.

I knew I was playing with fire. Inviting a man in for a drink is often taken as an invitation for sex. It was our first date. Was this floozy territory? Maybe it would have been if we were in our teens or our early twenties, but I was twenty-six, and George was a few years older.

George sat on the couch. I poured a healthy glass of Scotch for him and a small one for me. I brought the Scotch over to him to hand him his glass. He took it, grabbed my hand, and he pulled me down onto the couch next to him in one sweeping, effortless gesture. I almost spilled my own smaller glass of Scotch. I giggled nervously.

We sipped our Scotch whiskeys and talked animatedly about nothing important. He made his move. He kissed me. I was expecting a kiss. I was ready. I kissed him right back and our tongues danced the dance of time immemorial. His hands went to my boobs, but outside my blouse. No man's hands had ever touched my boobs. George was in unexplored territory but he had no idea.

George could have simply reached inside my blouse to fondle my boobs had he wanted to do so. This would have freaked me out beyond all reason. Instead he began to unbutton my blouse slowly, one button after the next. This too freaked me out beyond all reason.

"George," I said, and I paused. George waited patiently for me to continue. "No man has ever touched my breasts before."

"Why? Are they radioactive?" George must have thought I was kidding.

I giggled. "I'm a little neurotic. I have not allowed it," I said. George looked at me strangely. I knew he was thinking: Is it possible she is not kidding?

"Are you allowing it now?" he asked.

I did not answer. I was going to allow it, I think, but I could not bring myself to say it.

"How old are you?" George asked.

"Twenty-six."

"Twenty-six and no man had ever touched your boobs? Seriously?" he said. I nodded. George continued, "Well my lady, your boobs are overdue for a checkup. We'll have to change the oil and the air filter, too."

George had not stopped with the buttons and my blouse was completely open. He pushed it off my shoulders and down my arms and suddenly I was naked above the waist. A microsecond later his hands were all over my boobs. I was shaking. To hide my emotions, I kissed him while he became the first man ever to molest my boobs.

The kissing was turning me on something fierce. My breathing was changing and I was feeling stranger and stranger, but in a good way. In a very good way. Suddenly George tweaked my nipple, then the other one, while he stuck his tongue down my throat.

It happened. I climaxed. My body quivered and shook and I moaned loudly, right through the kiss.

"Did you just cum?" George asked me, incredulity in his voice.

"Yes," I whispered, totally embarrassed. I knew what he was thinking. I was thinking the same thing. Could a woman orgasm without even touching her private area down there? I guess we just learned that she can!

We resumed kissing. I was now kissing in terror, waiting for George to make a move on my skirt. I had no idea he had already unsnapped it and unzipped it. The man was smooth. "How about another Scotch?" George said.

Glad to get away from George's hopelessly arousing kissing and roving hands I quickly stood up. I bent over to get George's now empty glass and let my boobs dangle in front of his face. Then I walked, putting a little wiggle in my step, over to the counter where the bottle of Scotch was to be found.

At my third step toward the counter, perhaps due to my wiggle, my skirt abruptly fell to the ground. I was naked. I was naked in front of a man. He had a spectacular view of my naked ass. Just as I had done when my brother found me walking back to my room naked eight years earlier, I froze. I stood there like a statue.

I heard George rise from the couch. I heard his pants too fall to the ground. I heard him walking over to my frozen statue of a body. His hands went around me and enveloped my breasts, just as -- I remember now for the first time! -- my brother's hands had done those eight long years ago!

His right hand cupped my right boob while his left hand tweaked my left nipple. His hand slowly slipped down my body to caress my bare ass. I let out a small moan, just as I had done when my brother's hand had traced the same path. I was beginning to remember that fateful day with my brother. I was remembering things I had never would have even dared to think had happened!

George spun me around to face him. My brother had done that, too. He looked me up and down, the first man ever to see my naked body, not counting my brother. I nervously, even very nervously, smiled at him. What would he think? Would he like it? Were my boobs too small? Were my thighs too thin? Would he have wanted to see a shaved snatch? Would he like that "the carpet matched the drapes," another ugly phrase of my brother? I was a mess of insecurity, but still I smiled.

George drank in the view as if I were the incarnation of a picture postcard. Then he came to me. I quickly said, "Your Scotch!" and turned away from him to get him a glass. He laughed and pulled me back, right into his arms, and he kissed me. I melted. His nice and now hard cock was wedged between us, touching my stomach.

I knew about nice, hard cocks. I'm 26 and I've dated and to avoid nudity typically I would give my dates a blowjob. That would usually buy them off, and they would leave happy, even if they rarely ever asked me out again.

Sometimes I would get another date a few weeks later and give the man another blowjob. I assumed they were simply horny and they knew I give a great blowjob. They also knew that was all they were going to get from me. They all lost interest fairly quickly when they figured out they were never going to lay me. Intercourse is something men seem really to want.

I did not want to give George a blowjob. I wanted finally to feel a man inside me. I was finally naked. The thought made me shiver. I pulled away from George and grabbed the Scotch, poured us both stiff drinks, and I popped two pills as well.

Suddenly I had another memory flash. I remembered kissing and hugging my brother with his hard cock between us, too. I want back to George and we resumed kissing with our bodies pressed together. What happened next?

I took another sip of Scotch and suddenly I knew. George is big and strong and I am small. George picked me up. My legs went around him, just as they had with my brother. George walked to the wall, leaning me against it, just as my brother had. We kissed some more like that and George gradually lowered me down, oh my God just as my brother had done eight long years ago!

I felt George's cock poke at my opening. I moaned and said, "Yes." I said it softly, deliberately. It was the yes of submission. I was ready. I had not said yes to my brother. With him I said nothing. Otherwise it was identical.

I was soaking wet. George slipped into me easily and all thoughts of my brother disappeared. It was all George, all the time. It felt divine. Finally, a man was inside me! Finally, I was one with a man. George's cock completed me. My hole was filled and it was as nature wanted it to be. More importantly it was as I wanted it to be!

George began to move his move up and down on his cock. Up and down, up and down, and I heard loud moans. Why was George moaning? Oh. It wasn't George, it was me! I was moaning.

George popped me out. He took my hand, holding it gently as if it were a treasure, and he led me to my bedroom. He threw back the covers. He picked me up and lay me on my back on the bed. He spread my legs which moved apart willingly of their own accord.

"Come to me, lover. Cum inside me," I said.

George smiled and he climbed aboard. He quickly found my eager opening and he plunged right in, going fully deep on his first thrust. He pushed into me and I pushed back. I instinctively wrapped my legs around his back. He was too big and my legs were too short so they could not touch but neither of us cared as he ravished me with his thrusts. I climaxed quickly, my second time of the evening, and I let out a soft scream as I came. He kept right on ploughing my field and I kept right on moaning out my pleasure.

The feelings were so intense I did not even have the ability to reflect on how happy I was. George finally unloaded inside me and it was my first time to feel a man ejaculate inside me, and it felt so wonderful! I was thrilled beyond belief.

No, it wasn't the first time, I suddenly realized as another deeply suppressed memory surfaced. It was the second time. The first time had been eight years earlier with of course my brother that fateful day I walked nude from the shower. I shivered at the memory.

George is not my brother! I told myself. George is a wonderful man, and I don't care about technicalities, I consider him to be my first. He was also a hell of a lot better a lover than Dan the Dildo.

George left eventually as men will do. I was left alone in my apartment, still naked, filled with the wonderful cum of my new lover. I day dreamed. I wondered if George would want to date me again? Would it be different with him since I had put out? Was the sex that much better for a man than a blowjob? Would I ever see George again? I really hoped so.

I waked around my apartment, still nude, having that thrilling feeling of being full with a man's cum. I wanted to shout it from the rooftops to the world! I turned on all the lights and opened the blinds. This was New York. Anyone could see me. True, it was 2am and all the windows facing mine were dark and all my neighbors were asleep. That was not the point. The point was that in theory they could see me.

I paraded around in my apartment no longer caring who could see me. I was showing off. I was a bit delirious with excited pleasure. The doorbell rang. I buzzed him in. Doubtless George was returning. Maybe he wanted a third fuck? (I had already given him a second.) Wouldn't that be grand?

I opened my door and I could hear his footsteps coming up the stairs. Yes, I lived in a walkup. I was already good and wet just from the anticipation of his arrival. I was also thrilled he liked me enough even to want a third fuck!

I stood there, nude in the doorway, smiling my best smile in welcome. I heard my brother speaking, saying something about being stranded in Manhattan having missed the last train and apologizing for barging in on me so late and night and then suddenly it being dead quiet. This was not unprecedented. I had lent him my couch to sleep on from time to time when he got stranded. This time however I was nude, just like eight years earlier. I froze, standing there nude before him. I was unable to move, just like eight years earlier.

He entered the apartment and closed the door while I stood there nude, stunned motionless. He kissed me. I kissed him back. It was eight years ago again. I silently went to the Scotch and poured us both a glass. He too was nude when I returned with the two glasses of Scotch. We drank the Scotch silently while from time to time he would give me kisses. His kisses were just like those of George.

I stood to get more Scotch and he pulled me up against him, his hard cock wedged between our two stomachs. He picked me up. My legs wrapped about him. He lowered me onto his cock and he began to fuck me. I moaned.

He walked me to my bedroom with his cock inside me and we fell onto the bed, me on my back, and it was eight years ago all over again. He was fucking me and I was moaning up a storm. My brother is named Sam, but I called him George as he fucked me. He pulled out and unloaded on my stomach. We never spoke.

The next morning I remained nude and I made us both breakfast. I never spoke. He dressed and he left. I took a long, hot bath. I had much to discuss with Dr. Quark. I went to see her in the morning. She was helpful.

George dropped by that very afternoon. I was wearing a long T shirt and nothing else except a thin black belt. The belt turned it into kind of a T shirt dress. My nipples poked at it. "Do you know what day today is?" George asked.

"Saturday," I said.

"What else?" he asked.

"July 14, Bastille Day in France. I have croissants. Want one?" I said. I had picked up some freshly baked croissants on the way back from Dr. Q.

"Yes please, but what I meant is that it is National Nude Day," George said.

"What?"

"It's a day to celebrate nudity," he said.

"What?" I said again.

George explained the holiday to me. We Googled it together because I did not believe him. He convinced me.

"Cool," I said, and I pulled off my T shirt, revealing my nude body again to my lover George.

After we had made love I was on cloud nine. George had come back for more! I had again been able to expose myself to his eyes! Suddenly it dawned on me that so too had my brother. I realized for the first time I had fucked him again the previous night! What was wrong with me? It was as though I fucked my brother in a dream, just as it had felt that first time. How could I not have known until just then that I had fucked my own brother? A second time?

Wait, was it a second time? Had there been other times I'm not remembering? Had there been other men, too? Am I crazy?

No, I'm not crazy. It had only been twice, and it had only been when I greeted my brother while stark naked. I certainly had only done that twice. I was so glad just then I was on birth control pills.

"You know what one does on National Nude Day?" George asked me.

"Make love with a wonderful man?" I asked in reply. "We just did that but we can do it again if you like?"

"Yes, but what I mean is that you share your naked beauty with the world," he said.

"What?"

"Your building has a rood garden, right?" George asked.

"Yes, but..."

"Come on!" George took my hand and he led me, naked, to my building's elevators.

"What? I can't do this, George. There may be children playing on the roof!" I said. "It's a lovely Saturday. Families often go up there!" I was alarmed.

George handed me one of my own robes. It had been hanging in the bathroom. He put his robe on and I quickly donned mine. The elevator opened. We were on the roof. Nobody was there. Windows from other buildings had great views of our roof. He walked me around, away from the elevator. "We'll hear it ding if someone else comes up," he said. I was not so sure.

George took off my robe and suddenly there I was, naked to the windows of the world, on my roof, in honor of National Nude Day, a holiday I was sure George had made up. We were both nude. We lay on the chaise lounge chairs the building keeps up there, exposed to the viewing public. I was shivering and hopelessly sexually aroused by my exposure.

I wanted to jump George and ravish him but I was not about to have sex in public. George was wrong, by the way, and we did not hear the ding of the elevator. My hunk of a neighbor, Dwight, came around and saw us both nude on the chaise lounge.

"Hello, Cassandra," Dwight said.

I did not cover up. I said, "Hello Dwight. Happy Nude Day. This is my lover George."

George said hello. They already knew each other since they both worked at the same hedge fund. Dwight took a chair and moved it to where he had a perfect view of my pussy, boobs and body in general. My legs of course were together, so he could not see my pussy.

I offered Dwight my cell phone. "Could you take a picture of us nude like this? I want to show it to someone," I said. I was thinking of course at how amazed Dr. Q. would be.

Dwight took a few pictures with my phone and also took a few with his phone. I did not like that, but I was not quick enough to stop him.

"Move your legs apart, my love," George said. "If I were Dwight, I would want to see your pussy, too. Am I right, Dwight?"

"Were I to flash Dwight my pussy, he might want to enjoy it. He lives next door, George. Am I right, Dwight?"

"You are both right. I'd love to see you pussy, Cassandra, and I've wanted to lay you since you've moved in, so seeing your pussy won't change anything," Dwight said, to my surprise, even shock.

"I had no idea you wanted to lay me, Dwight," I said. I've always thought it's not a good idea to have sex with neighbors. If I were ever to make an exception to that maxim, Dwight would be the guy. I had liked him from the get-go and now I was learning he had been lusting for me too? I wondered if this were just a line.

"Recently you have been moaning up a storm, little lady. I've been fantasizing while listening through the thin walls," Dwight said. I was sure I blushed bright red.

My legs drifted apart. I could not stop myself. Dwight undressed too, revealing a quite nice erect cock. I had two men with two hard cocks next to me and I was exposing all of myself, my pussy included. We were on the roof, doubtless being watched by God knows who and how many men.

We talked like that, nude, for a long time. George was the first man for whom I had ever been nude (not counting my brother), and now my neighbor Dwight was the second. Unknown numbers of other men could also enjoy the sight of my nudity from the windows of other buildings overlooking the roof.

Both men could not take their eyes off my body. This was manna from heaven for my insecure self. Two men were hard at the same time just from gazing at my nude body.

After some discussion, lasting about an hour, Dwight and George obtained my permission to invite some colleagues over for a 'nude day party' to begin later in the day, at Dwight's apartment with spillover to mine.

It's not easy to invite women to a nude day party, even if it is National Nude Day. It's not even that easy to get men to come. People are embarrassed to be nude. The women worry it will turn sexual, and the men do not want their colleagues checking out their junk. The idea did not work. The party became the three of us.

We went to my place and I took out one of my bottles of Scotch and put on music. I danced with both men and they both got a little touchy-feely. George's touches were fine of course, but I was nervous since he was touching me in front of Dwight. Dwight's touches just made me nervous. I was not ready for a threesome, and I did not want to fuck my neighbor.

George on the other hand seemed to be pushing me to be more intimate with Dwight. Dwight got away with a lot more than he would have had it not been for George pushing me to let him. He got to fondle my boobs, tweak my nipples, and at one point during a slow song he began to finger me.