Cassie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TomWine
TomWine
937 Followers

"All the guys think you're hot, Cassie."

"Oh, I thought you might be referring to someone in particular."

"Like me?" I asked, knowing that's what she meant.

"Yeah, like you. Do you think your little sister's hot, big brother?"

"Yes, I think my little sister is very hot," I replied.

Cassie, surprisingly, blushed a little when I said that. I don't think she thought that I'd admit that I thought she's hot, but I did. I think it was the effect of the many beers I'd had that evening, but I had very few inhibitions at the moment.

"I think my big brother's very hot too," she said as she leaned forward and gave me a little kiss on the cheek.

"I also think we'd better call this a night while we still can," she said as she stood up and took our empty beer glassed over to the sink.

I knew exactly what Cassie was talking about. The sexual tension was strong between us at the moment, and I was sure that she thought we'd better cool it before we did something we'd regret in the morning. I admired her for her strength, which was much greater than mine at the moment. As she turned and faced me, I knew that I was lusting after my little sister, and just the thought of that made me sick. Almost.

"Yeah, we better get some sleep," I said.

"Here, let me help you open the sofa bed, you can sleep here, or you can use Niki's bed if you want."

"I'll sleep here, thank you. I don't want Niki telling everyone that I slept in her bed. I don't think anyone would understand that," I said laughing, as I opened the sofa bed. It was a good one, I knew, because dad bought it for Cassie when she moved down here, so he'd have someplace to sleep when he visited, which he never has. Cassie walked over to the closet and pulled out the sheets, a blanket, and two pillows and brought them over. Together we made the bed, and Cassie left to change for the night. She said she'd come back out before she went to bed, and she did.

I stripped down to my boxers and crawled into the bed, and shortly I heard Cassie walking back into the living room, and when I looked up at her, I couldn't believe what I saw. Cassie, my little sister Cassie, was wearing a sexy black halter teddy with a skimpy pair of black panties. The outfit showed off her sexy legs, which I hadn't seen in a long time. Cassie always wears jeans, even when we go out. I had no idea how much my little sister had grown. She walked over to the sink to get a glass of water, and I got a good view of her sweet ass, which was covered only by a tiny piece of material. Oh. My. God. She looked so good.

"I thought you might like a glass of water," she said as she set the glass down beside the bed, leaned over and kissed me on the cheek before standing back up.

"Good night, Tim. Thank you for tonight. I really had a great time."

I was almost speechless, and knew that my hard on had to be showing through the sheet that was covering me.

"Yeah, you're welcome. I had a good time, too, sis. I'll see you in the morning. We can go out for breakfast or something."

I watched her as she walked out of the room, turned off the light and proceeded to her room.

I reached down and grabbed my cock beneath the sheets and jerked it a few times, thinking of how hot Cassie looked just a few moments ago. When she came out, I thought maybe she was going to sleep with me tonight, and was quite disappointed that she left. Several hours ago I thought this night was different, and it was sure turning out to be. I jerked my cock a few minutes, and then started feeling guilty beating off thinking about my kid sister and all. Finally, in frustration, I released my cock, rolled over on my side, and tried to go to sleep. I wanted to get up and draw the blinds or something, because with the light shining in the room from the street, I didn't think I could get to sleep, but I was too tired and comfortable to get back out of the bed, so I just stayed there, thinking of my sexy sister.

The apartment was silent for only about twenty to thirty minutes, and I realized what Cassie was talking about when she said that she could hear every sound when she was there alone. I could barely hear people talking in the apartment next door, and could hear other indistinguishable sounds. Then, I heard a sound I did recognize. It was the sound of Cassie's door opening.

I could barely hear her as she made her way down the hall and to the side of the couch, but I could clearly see her, and she was wearing the same sexy teddy she had on when she left.

Cassie knelt down, leaned over to me and asked, in her sweet voice, "Could I sleep in your bed for just a while?"

Her question brought tears to my eyes. It reminded me of my little sister from so long ago, and it reminded that now, as a grow woman, she still wanted to sleep in my bed with me.

"Absolutely," I said, as I pulled down the covers and let her in, just as I did years ago.

Cassie slid in beside me, and I pulled the covers up around us both.

Cassie rolled over on her side, and stared into my eyes as I stared back at her. I was over come with alcohol and passion at that moment, as was Cassie. The sexual tension had been building between us, but tonight something just broke loose. Cassie seemed to want me, and I realized that I wanted her too. Reaching up, I pulled her face to mine, and for the first time ever, kissed my sister on the mouth.

Cassie slowly returned the kiss, as though she was giving it a lot of thought. Then I felt her tongue creep between my lips. I parted them, and Cassie's tongue licked around my lips, and then slipped inside my mouth. I felt as though I was going to hyperventilate or something, I was so excited. We made out for a good ten minutes, just kissing each other passionately. Finally, we both came up for air.

"God, you look so fucking sexy in that outfit," I told her.

"Yeah, I was really nervous when I put it on and came out. I was afraid you'd laugh at me or something. I was going to crawl into bed with you then, but I sorta lost my nerve."

"Nobody would ever laugh at you in that, Cassie. You look so sexy. God, you're beautiful."

"Thank you,"she said, blushing again.

Cassie and I started kissing again, this time with much more energy and passion, as I was totally lost in my lust for my sister. I rolled Cassie over on her back and, crawling on top of her, I held her face in my hands and continued kissing her, driving my tongue deep inside her mouth, tasting her sweet mouth for the first time, hoping that it wouldn't be the last time.

As we kissed, my hands began to roam over my sisters tight body, as I felt her tits through her teddy with one hand, and moved my other hand to her ass. We rolled around for another twenty minutes or so, as I kissed her and felt her through her teddy.

Finally, I lifted myself off my sister and said, "I love how sexy you look in that teddy, Cassie, but I want to see how you look out of it, too," as I started to undress her. Cassie helped, and soon the teddy was off and on the floor. I sat up in the bed and pulled Cassie up beside me, so I could get a better look at her nude body, and it sure looked beautiful. I reached out and gently rubbed her breasts, and held one in each hand as I noticed her prominent nipples and wide aerola, which was a dark brown color. Her nipples jetted straight out, and I had to taste them. I leaned forward and gave Cassie a lingering kiss on her sweet lips, and then kissed down her neck to her breasts.

I slowly kissed each nipple and gently licked one and then the other. Cassie was getting into this, as she held my head with both hands, and gently applied pressure as I licked her tits. Her nipples got harder as I licked and sucked them. Cassie leaned back, causing her tits to stick out more, and I took advantage of the position as I continued to make love to her breasts. These weren't the breasts of my kid sister, they were the breasts of the most sensual woman I'd ever been with. I kept kissing and sucking on her breasts, partly because they felt so wonderful in my mouth, and partly because it was obvious by her constant moans that it was giving my Cassie much pleasure.

After a few more minutes of sucking her sweet breasts, I had to have more, so I let Cassie fall back on the bed, and started kissing from her breasts to her stomach, wanting to taste every inch of my sister's body. I made my way down to her belly button, which to my surprise, and a piercing in it. It was a small ring pierced through her navel. I don't know why, but being in a position to lick my sister's pierced navel gave me an erotic high, as if I were on some kind of drug or something. I know that sounds weird, but that's exactly how it felt. I got a tremendous rush licking my sisters navel and her piercing. As I liked it, I reached up and grasped both breasts in my hands and massaged them and softly rolled her hard nipples between my fingers as I continued working my way down between my sister's legs.

I left her navel and the piercing, and licked my way down her abdomen to her pubic area, which was bare; there was no hair whatsoever around my sister's pussy. I licked down to the slit, while still fondling her tits, and began licking around my sisters aromatic pussy. I couldn't believe this was Cassie's most private part that I was licking. I mean, this woman was my kid sister, and I was licking her pussy, and fucking enjoying it! I couldn't believe this was happening, and I sure as hell didn't want it to ever stop.

I brought my hands down from her tits and pushed them under Cassie's tight ass, lifting up to bring her pussy harder against my mouth. Cassie was enjoying the job I was doing on her pussy, I knew, because she started moaning louder.

"Oh god, Tim, that feels so fucking wonderful! I've wanted to feel you there for a long time, brother. Keep doing that. Don't stop doing that."

Her encouragement excited me even more, and I started eating her out more aggressively, sliding my tongue deep within her pussy, savoring both the aroma and the way she tasted. Cassie started gyrating her hips against my mouth as I continued sucking and licking her. I then brought my hands to her pussy and gently spread her pussy lips, allowing better access for my tongue. As I licked her, I also started massaging her pussy with my thumbs, gently running them in circles around her sex, while licking up and down, and then deep inside her pussy.

Cassie started bucking her hips harder as I licked and rubbed her. Pressing her pussy against my mouth and tongue, she shouted that she was about to cum. At first I thought it was quick, but then realized, glancing at the clock beside the bed, that we'd been making love for well over an hour by this time.

Cassie continued grinding her crotch against my mouth, and with my tongue deep inside of her, I could feel the walls of her pussy contracting around my tongue, and could taste a small amount of ejaculate as she reached her orgasm.

"Oh god, Oh god, Oh god," Cassie cried out as she came. Her body was trembling, her orgasm was so intense.

I licked her pussy one final time, and then licked back up to her breasts, and then to her mouth, and kissed her passionately as she came down from her orgasm.

"God, that was good. Where'd you learn to do that, brother?"

"Did you like that, sis?" I asked her, trying to avoid answering her question.

"Oh, fuck yes, I liked that. You can eat my pussy any time you want, brother."

I laughed when she said that, and Cassie said it again, "No, I fucking mean it, you can eat my pussy any time you want. It's yours, Tim. That was fantastic."

I kissed her again and said that I hoped it wouldn't be the last time, and she promised that it wouldn't.

"My turn now," Cassie said, as she pushed me onto my back, and started kissing me passionately.

"Believe me, brother, I'm just getting started. There are things I've wanted to do to you for a long time," she said as she started licking her way down to my chest. She took one, and then the other nipple into her mouth and sucked on it, while lowering her hand to my crotch, and feeling my wet and hard cock through my boxers.

She slowly licked her way down my chest, running her fingers along my treasure trail. She licked down to my waist, and then reached down and pulled my boxers off and tossed them on the floor.

"You wont be needing these until Monday," she said with a grin.

Cassie started rubbing my cock and spreading my pre cum around, using it to lube her fingers as she started masturbating me. God, her hands felt so fucking wonderful wrapped around my cock. I'm not huge or anything, but I am a good eight inches hard, and believe me, I was as hard as ever with my sister's hand beating me off.

She continued her hand job for a few minutes, and then she looked up at me, licked her lips seductively, and then lowered her mouth to my hard cock, and started sucking me off. Never would I have thought that my little sister would be sucking my cock, but she was, and she was doing a masterful job of it as well.

Cassie started bobbing her head up and down on my hardness, and then started massaging my balls at the same time. How I was lasting so long, I didn't know, but I was.

Cassie continued sucking my cock and rubbing my balls, while I gave out moans of encouragement. She was doing a wonderful job on my cock. I started thrusting up into her mouth as she continued sucking. God, I wanted her so bad. I really wanted my sister.

"God, Cassie, that feels so facing great. Could you swing around and let me have more of your pussy while you're sucking me?" I asked.

It didn't take her long to move around and swing her legs over m head and bring her wet pussy down to my waiting mouth. She put her knees on either side of my head and lowered herself down on top of me, taking my cock back between her lips, while I could feel her tits rubbing against my stomach. I pulled her pussy to my mouth and started licking her again, while reaching around and grabbing her nice ass with both hands. Her ass felt like the softest thing I had ever felt in my life, and I pulled down on it, causing her pussy to press harder against my mouth.

Cassie kept working on my cock as I worked on her pussy. Finally, she stopped and turned around so that she was now facing me, with her lips brushing against mine.

"Tim, I want to feel your cock inside of me. Will you please fuck me, brother? Please?"

"God, Cassie, I want to fuck you so bad."

I rolled my sister onto her back, spread her legs, and bought the head of my cock up against her womanhood.

"Are you sure you want me to do this?" I asked.

"Does this answer your question?"she asked as she reached down and held my cock at the entrance to her pussy, and then pressed forward while holding my cock against her slit until I entered her.

"Yep, that answered my question," I said as I lowered my face to hers and kissed her passionately as I started fucking her.

Slowly I entered her just part way, savoring the feeling of her pussy walls surrounding my hard cock. I'd been in a few pussies in my life, but this was the tightest.

"Are you by any chance a . ."

"Virgin?" she asked, completing my sentence for me. "Yes, I'm a virgin. I've been saving myself for you and only you."

"Oh my God, Cassie Really? You've been saving yourself for me?" I asked.

"Yes," Cassie replied, "and that's been almost nineteen years, so I'd appreciate it if you'd get on with it, brother. I've been waiting for this for a long time now!"

I was already part way in, so, with one final thrust I entered my sister all the way. God, she was tight. I had to hold my cock inside of her without moving for a few seconds because I felt as though I would unload inside of her. The walls of her vagina wrapped around my hard cock, and the warmth felt so good. After holding y cock still long enough to continue, I started fucking her really slow.

"God, this was worth waiting for," Cassie said, breathing a little more heavily now.

I continued fucking my sister slowly as she continued moaning beneath me. While fucking her I brought my hands to her chest and placed them on her tits, rubbing them gently. I couldn't believe it was my sister Cassie beneath me, and that she kept herself for me. God, what a gift she gave me that night.

"Oh god, Tim, keep fucking me, god that feels wonderful, brother, keep it up."

I kept fucking my sister, picking up speed as I did so, thrusting in and out of her tight pussy. Cassie's moans became much louder as I continued fucking her harder and faster.

"Oh yes, fuck me, fuck me harder, fuck me!"

Cassie was begging for me to fuck her faster and harder, so I picked up the pace and the intensity of my thrusts. Since is was her first time and all, I wanted it to be a good experience for her. As I thought about it, Cassie was the first virgin I've every had sex with, and this was my sister. God, this was great.

The pressure her tight pussy was putting on my cock was intense as I continued fucking her. I reached down and put my hands under her ass, holding her cheeks tight as I pulled her pussy up to greet my cock as I thrust into her. After keeping this up for several minutes, Cassie began screaming that she was about to cum, and then I felt the walls of her pussy spasm as she reached her second orgasm of the evening. Her pussy became very wet, and I could feel her cum as she hit the peak of her orgasm. As I continued thrusting in and out of her sweet pussy, I couldn't contain myself any longer, and I started shooting my cum inside my sister, several shots filled her pussy to overflowing. I dropped down on top of her and brought my lips to hers, and kissed her softly.

"That was fantastic, Cassie. God, that was fantastic."

"Yeah, it was for me, too. I came twice already!"

"I can't believe I just made love to my little sister."

"I can't believe I FINALLY made love to my big brother," Cassie replied as she leaned up and kissed me again on the lips. She then wrapped her hands around my head and pulled me in for a long kiss, giving me a lot of tongue. I licked the inside of my sister/s mouth, and then moved my hands down to her breasts and rubbed them softly.

"I think we need to clean up," Cassie said.

"Yeah, I think a shower would do us both some good."

"You wanna?"

"Together, you mean?"

"Yeah, together," Cassie replied.

"Sure. Let's do it."

Cassie and I got out of the bed and walked, nude, to the bathroom. I walked behind her as we made our way down the hall. God, her ass looked terrific as it swayed back and forth in front of me. I couldn't stand it, so I caught up with her, turned her around, and kissed her passionately in the hall way.

"Geez, that was nice," Cassie said as we broke the kiss.

"Just the sight of you walking down the hall, god, I just had to kiss you. You look so fucking sexy nude!"

"Thank you," Cassie said as she turned and led me into the bathroom. Cassie turned on the water, and as soon as it was hot enough, we both stepped inside.

"Would you wash me off?" my sister asked in a sexy voice.

"Gladly, sis, gladly," I replied.

I took a washcloth and soaped it up, and started gently washing Cassie's beautiful body, starring with her neck, working over her shoulders and arms, her breasts, down her abdomen, to her pussy. Cassie spread her legs apart a little as I moved my washcloth covered hand to her crotch and gently washed her off. Cassie leaned in and kissed me as I continued rubbing her sex.

Cassie turned around and had me wash her shoulders, back, and then her beautiful tight ass. I lathered it up good, and then dropped the washcloth to the floor and washed her with my bare hands. I ran them over each of her ass cheeks, and then between her legs back to her pussy, letting my fingers massage her slit from behind.

TomWine
TomWine
937 Followers