Cassie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ready honey? To put your dick back where you came from?"

"Yes, mommy. Please put it in."

"Ok, remember though, don't cum in me. I'm unprotected right now." She said with a wink.

Cassie finally sat on my dick and it was a perfect fit. She then started to go up and down on my dick.

"OOOhhhhhh, yes son. Fuck your mother. BE A MOTHER FUCKER!" she yelled not caring that the whole school probably heard.

I put my hands on her hips and started to pump into her harder. I looked up to see Cassie's boobs still in the bra going up and down in synchronous rhythm. It was way too hot.

"Is this what you wanted son? You pervert? To fuck your mother? Fuck the pussy you came out of? You are sooooo dirty. Ooh, that's it honey make mommy cum."

I started to pump faster and Cassie started to ride me faster and faster.

"Yes, Yes honey. Make me cum! DON'T STOP! I'M SO CLOSE! FUCK YOUR MOTHER'S PUSSY! FUCK YOUR MOTHER'S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYY!" she yelled.

"FUCK ME LIKE THE WHORE I AM. OH GOD I WANTED YOUR DICK SO BAD SINCE I SAW YOU UNDRESSING IN YOUR ROOM. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MANY TIMES I MASTURBATED TO YOU FUCKING ME. NOW MAKE ME CUM, BABY! MAKE ME CUM!" she screamed "I'M SUCH A WHORE, I AM YOUR WHORE MAKE ME CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM!"

"OH GOD HERE IT COMES!" she said while cumming.

She then laid down on me. I was glad that she came but I was sad that I didn't get to, but considering what happened today. I guess I should count myself lucky that I even got to cum in her once. A second later though, she started grinding against me again.

"Oh, you thought I was done huh son? I'm not going to be that selfish. You made me cum, and now I'm gonna make you cum. Remember to tell me when you're about to cum though. I don't want to get pregnant!"

"Yes mother" I said while panting.

"THAT'S IT SON. KEEP HITTING THAT PUSSY. OHHH MMMYYY GOOOOD. YOU ARE AMAZING. I HOPE THIS NEVER ENDS. KEEP FUCKING YOUR SLUTTY MOTHER! MAKE ME YOUR WHORE! YOUR DIRTY, DIRTY WHORE! I WANT YOU TO PUT EVERY SQUARE INCH OF YOUR COCK IN ME! DO WHATEVER YOU WANT TO ME, I'M YOUR DIRTY SLUT!"

With all this dirty talk, I couldn't take it anymore.

"Mommy, I'm going to cum. You should get off of me now."

"Hell no son. This is way too good to stop."

"But then I'll cum in you and get you knocked up."

"It's okay son, I'm ok with getting knocked up if it means this keeps going. Plus you made me cum so hard that I want to pay you back. Cum in me son, cum in me! GET ME PREGNANT. MAKE ME YOURS!" she yelled.

"I'm cumming, mom!" I said while my dick unloaded in Cassie's pussy.

'"Yes give me all your cum honey! Oh I feel it gushing in my pussy, it feels so warm and good."

After I came down from my orgasm. I looked up to see Cassie looking at me.

"So how was that tiger? Was the waiting worth it?"

"Definitely worth it."

"Good, and it looks like I'm going to get pregnant real soon. Damn you put a whole truck load of cum in me. That mother thing really did get you super horny." She said while getting off of me.

"As I told you tiger, I am all yours. You can do what you want from me. You let me control your life and I'll let you do whatever you want with me whenever you like. I'll never say no. Besides, I like it, I'm kinky as hell." She said with a wink as she licked the cum that dropped on me from her pussy.

"This night was amazing Cassie. I can't wait to do it again, tomorrow." I replied happily.

"Tomorrow?" she asked "Tiger, the night is still young. I'm going to ride you till both of goes to sleep. And even during sleep. I don't want to ever stop having sex. I brought my cheerleading outfit you know. Let's have as much fun as we can before my stomach gets big because I'm pretty sure you knocked me up stud."

And then she kissed me and we started to mate all over again.

12