Cassie Colt-Legs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock hung thick and heavy in the shower. I thought about doing something to relieve the pressure, but I couldn't bring myself to do that either. Maybe later tonight, but not before the date. I wanted that ache with me.

I did promise myself one thing: I promised that I would be a good father in that tub. Cassie was working through something, and apparently I had a part to play in that, but I wouldn't push her or do anything seductive. If she wanted to remove her suit, I knew that I wouldn't have the will to stop her, but I wouldn't encourage her.

I whispered a small prayer to whomever might be listening that I would have the strength to keep that promise to myself. My daughter was everything to me. I didn't want to hurt her in any way.

Cassie brought another bottle of wine with her to the tub, but only a single glass. The bottle was already open.

"I thought we could share again," she said as she poured, and then slid her body next to mine and handed me the glass.

We sat like that for a good twenty minutes, looking up at the stars like the night before. She asked me about work and if I was going to start dating anyone again soon.

"No one really has my eye right now, baby girl."

"No one?"

I looked down at her, but when I saw her looking back up at me, only inches away, I found that I couldn't hold her gaze.

"I'm sorry I did that last night, Daddy. When I got out of the tub naked, I mean. I don't know what came over me I... I mean..."

"It's okay, angel, no big deal."

"No wait, I want to explain. At first when I sat up a little higher, I just wanted to see if you'd even notice my breasts were showing, because they're so small. Then when you looked at me like you did, it just... it made me feel like a woman, that's all. I wanted to feel that more, and to kind of... reward you for looking at me that way. Does that make any sense?"

"It just surprised me, angel. I didn't expect it. I hope I didn't creep you out by looking at you."

"No, no it was fine. I... hmm. I need a sip."

Cassie took the wine glass with a trembling hand. She drained it, refilled it, and then handed it back.

Once again, we emptied the wine bottle within the hour. When it was gone, Cassie moved to the other bench.

"I think I'm going to be an alcoholic when I grow up."

"Well that's ambition for you. Feeling good?"

"Mmm hmm... I love wine. I tried a couple of beers at a party a few months ago, but it's just not the same. It's a different high."

I considered my daughter for a moment. I knew she was at the age where alcohol was going to start appearing at parties, but to hear it from her was a bit different.

"What else have you tried?"

"Nothing, Daddy."

"It's okay, angel, you can tell me."

"Well I tried pot this ONE time, and it was okay, I guess... but wine is my favorite. Especially here with you like this. I don't have to worry about anything or what anyone thinks. I know you love me and that I'm safe with you."

"Pot's pretty harmless, I guess. I'm glad you like it here though, Cassie. I love my time with you, and I'll take as much as I can get."

Cassie gave me that blank look again, while she wound a wet lock of hair around her index finger.

"I am safe with you, aren't I, Daddy?"

"Of course you are."

Cassie went and activated the jets again, and once again she removed her suit, keeping her eyes on mine all the while. First the top, then the bottoms, just like the night before. She kept her body below the bubbles though, so I couldn't see her.

She sat naked across from me for several minutes, both of us just looking at the other in silence. Eventually she grinned and I felt her foot reach out and tap my shin. I jumped.

"You know, Daddy, this feels really good. You don't have to keep your trunks on if you don't want. It doesn't have to be weird."

"I don't know if that's a good idea."

"Oh come on, we're a little past that, don't you think? You let me take my suit off, and I'm sitting here all naked. You said I'm safe with you... what's the big deal?"

I reached down and slid my trunks down my legs as my daughter smiled across at me. She shifted around and dipped the back of her head in the water, wetting her hair and brushing it away from her face with her hands.

"Okay, no one hears about this," I said in my best 'dad' voice, "I don't want to have to explain it."

Cassie laughed. "Don't worry, Daddy, I won't tell on you. It was just awkward with you being dressed and me not."

"Okay."

"Relax."

"I'm trying."

"Daddy?"

"Yeah?"

"Relax."

"Okay."

Cassie lay back and looked at the stars, but I was a wreck. I was deathly afraid of getting a huge erection, even if Cassie couldn't see it beneath the churning water, and though I usually felt very comfortable in my skin I now felt really, truly, naked. I felt like my daughter was going to look right through me, into my soul, and be horrified by what she saw building in there.

Eventually I did try to do some more stargazing, and it did help me to unwind a little, but only a little. The more I let myself sink into that tub, the more I let that warm, perfect feeling wash over me, the more I felt my cock thicken. Then I'd tense up all over again.

Still, little by little, the relaxation was winning. In truth there had never been a really strong father / daughter "wall" between Cassie and I. We were always close, and had always been friends. Something like that wall had presented itself when she first asked me to take off my trunks, but it was coming down as fast as it had gone up.

I felt Cassie's foot on my lower leg again.

"Daddy, I'm going to get us another bottle of wine."

"Don't you think you've had enough? We've already had two bottles tonight."

"Yeah, but it's been over the whole evening. It's starting to wear off. You can look away if you want, I don't care either way."

I didn't. Cassie turned away and got out of the tub, and my eyes never left her tight, nymphet's ass as she made her way back to her towel. She wrapped up in it and went inside, but came back in a few minutes with a bottle of some type of white wine. I couldn't see the label from where I was.

My daughter set her towel on the table and walked to the hot tub in nothing but her skin. My eyes roamed over her. Over her breasts, over her tummy over her...

God, she'd shaved her pussy. My cock turned to steel in the water.

Cassie slid over to my side and filled our glass. She was only inches away from me. Her knee brushed up against my thigh. She took a sip of the wine and then handed me the glass. I drained it in one swallow and she laughed.

"Yeah, you seemed like you needed that."

"I did, and I'll have another."

I only drank half of that glass at one go. I held onto the rest and let myself sink into the tub.

Cassie stayed by my side but at the very edge of the bench, her eyes sparkling. I closed my own eyes and let the wine wash over me and the sound of the jets fill my ears. I let myself drift.

Being nude in a hot tub really does feel fantastic. I felt the tension go out of my shoulders and thighs as the heat and the jets washed it away. My cock stayed rigid, but somehow I came to terms with that as well.

I felt Cassie slide her body next to mine. I felt her breasts against my ribcage, and her leg tangle with my own. She took the wine glass from my hand and took a sip before returning it. I started to shift to give her room -- as if it had been a mere accident that she'd pressed into me like that -- but she laid her soft hand on my chest.

"Shhh... shhh, Daddy, it's alright. Just stay."

So I put my arm around her and looked to the stars while she laid her head on my shoulder.

I knew this was way over the line, but we stayed like that for maybe half an hour. I never wanted to move again, but I suppose that never works out.

"Daddy, I'm going to get out, okay?"

"Okay."

"I'm going to take a shower."

I swallowed. "Okay."

Cassie leaned in and gave me a soft kiss on the cheek, and then pulled away from me. She climbed out of the tub slowly, not looking at me, not showing herself to me in any obvious way, but not hiding herself at all either.

Her beauty was painful. The shape of her body burned itself into my eyes. To this day I can't close them without seeing Cassie as she was that night. The way the back of her narrow thighs ended in a sudden slope that became the girlish swell of her ass. The way her wet hair hung down as she dried her legs, tummy and breasts and finally the soft, bare mound of her pussy before covering up completely and going inside.

I was shaking. My cock ached from being so hard. I was a madman.

I followed her inside after a few minutes. I tried to cover up in a towel but it was ridiculous. My cock simply could not be contained; it stuck out in a huge bulge, making it hard to get the small towel to stay around my waist. With a sigh, I tossed it aside.

I walked naked through the house like I was in a dream, my cock jutting out obscenely. I made my way up the stairs and found that Cassie had indeed gotten in the shower. I half expected the door to be open, but it wasn't.

I went to my bed and lay back. My hand went to my dick for a moment, but then I took it away. As badly as I needed to cum, it wasn't my fingers I wanted to feel wrapped around my shaft. I closed my eyes and willed my breathing to slow down and my heart along with it. I tried to come down from whatever cloud I had climbed up on. I just focused on my breathing. In and out. Calm down, Dan... calm down.

I might have dozed off, I'm not sure. I wasn't aware of it when the shower ceased in Cassie's bathroom. I wasn't aware of anything at all until I felt her eyes on me as I lay naked on the bed.

There was Cassie, wrapped in a towel, leaning against the door frame and watching me as if it were the most natural thing in the world. Looking down at her father's naked body. My cock wasn't standing up anymore, but it was still half hard and laying thick along my right leg. She could see every inch of me.

Cassie met my gaze, and then she slid the towel off of her body and slowly wrapped it around her hair. I feasted on the shape of her. Her small breasts, her narrow shoulders and flat tummy and bare pussy. Her coltish legs were the most beautiful things I'd ever seen.

My cock stiffened, and Cassie watched it grow until it was standing rigid once again. Her mouth opened softly while she watched, and I could see her chest move in and out as her breathing quickened.

"Goodnight, Daddy," she whispered, and walked to her room. I heard her shut the door.

I climbed under the sheets and tried to sleep, which was surprisingly easy. When I woke the next morning there were traces of cum on the sheets. My first wet dream since I was Cassie's age.

What was my beautiful baby girl doing to me?

The next day was a Sunday, and I hit the gym hard. I had to get some perspective on all this before I did something to ruin my relationship with my daughter. First, a five mile run on the treadmill at a grade to get my lungs screaming for air so badly that I couldn't think about how Cassie's soft lips would taste, or how easily I would be able to cup my hands around her ass. Then I moved some heavy weights. Squats, deadlifts, bench press, cleans... I needed my muscles on fire so my cock wouldn't get hard whenever I thought of my daughter.

I went at it for two and a half hours straight, and then showered off in water as cold as I could get it.

As the shower cooled my head and body, I knew what I had to do. I had to stop this. I had to re-establish some sort of normalcy in the house. I don't know, maybe encourage Cassie to go on more dates. If I saw her naked again I was going to crack, I knew it. If she had come to me in bed last night, I don't know what I'd have done.

Only I did. Even as I thought that, my brain played a porn movie on fast forward, starring Cassie and her demented dad. Before I could turn that movie off I saw myself kissing my baby girl while rubbing her soft little clit with my thumb. I saw myself kissing my way down her body, until my tongue slid into her pussy. I saw myself pull her up on her hands and knees and move in behind her, telling her to be a good girl for Daddy.

I got the hell out of that shower as fast as I could. I thanked God that there hadn't been any other guys in there right then to wonder about why my cock was getting hard in the middle of a men's locker room.

My brain was redlining it all the way home, trying to figure out what I was going to do. Maybe Cassie could stay with my sister while I took a vacation for a couple of weeks? That should be enough time for her to forget all this. Maybe I should just talk to her, and tell her that what I'd done was wrong and that she should keep her clothes on around me. No, I couldn't... that would be just as bad as telling her how much I wanted her.

Jesus Christ in Heaven, she'd watched my cock get hard as I stared at her naked body. How the hell was I ever supposed to meet her eye again? I'd already crossed lines no father should ever cross. What was wrong with me?

Every muscle group in my body was still swollen and fatigued from the gym when I got home, but my mind was still turning to images it shouldn't have. It was only nine in the morning by that time and Cassie was still asleep, so I changed into swim trunks and hit the pool for twenty laps. By that point my arms would hardly move anymore, so I climbed out and headed up to my room for another shower. I took a nice hot one this time, letting the water take the tension out of my neck and shoulders.

I finally started to feel okay about everything. I'd taken things a little too far with my baby girl, but I wasn't at any kind of point of no return yet. I felt like I could still turn things around before I did irreversible harm to the only really important woman in my life.

With relaxation came a wave of exhaustion. I was used to hard workouts, but I had way overdone it that morning, and I knew my body would make me pay the price over the next few days. A nap sounded just about right. A nap and then I'd make a good lunch for myself and Cassie and we'd talk things out. Things would go back to normal.

I heard my bathroom door open and close.

"Hi, Daddy," Cassie said. I swallowed hard.

"Hi, angel."

"I saw you out in the pool, you were swimming hard out there. I had to check to make sure a shark wasn't in there with you."

"I just needed a good workout. I went to the gym, too."

"I really love how strong you are. You're twice the man of any guy I know."

"Cassie..."

"What, can't I appreciate my own dad?"

"Cassie look, I want to talk to you about last night." Cassie didn't say anything so I continued, "I'm glad you trust me so much and I really enjoyed that night and the night before, but I think it's better if we keep some clothes on when we're in the hot tub. I'm just a man, Cassie, and you probably shouldn't ever completely trust a man when you're around him naked. Not like that. I mean, not unless you want... Cassie, I..."

"I know what you're trying to say, daddy."

"Do you?"

"You're saying that seeing me naked makes you want to have sex with me."

"Cassie, I -"

I heard the door open and shut again. I was alone in the room.

I cursed myself beneath my breath. I dried off and wrapped a towel around myself and left the shower. Mine was the master bath, so it connected directly to my bedroom. I thought I'd be alone in there as well, but I wasn't. Cassie was sitting on the bed in her bikini, thumbing through some pictures I'd taken of her mom before she was born.

"I wish I'd known her better," she said.

"Me too."

"Why didn't she want that?"

"I don't know, Cassie baby. Maybe she just wasn't ready to be a mom. Maybe being a parent wasn't for her. All I do know is if she had taken the time to get to know you she'd be as crazy in love with you as I am. You're the best daughter any dad or mom could ask for."

"I wish I was built more like her."

"Cassie, you're beautiful. That's... part of the problem. That's why we... look, we'll talk about it in the living room, okay? This isn't really a conversation I can have in a towel."

Cassie closed the album that held her mom's pictures and stood up from the bed. She headed over to me and ran one of her little hands over my chest. Her fingers felt like they carried an electric charge, and my nerves lit up beneath them. I didn't take her hand away. I couldn't.

"Daddy, I trust you. I trust you and I love you. It doesn't matter if you want me. I'd rather you did."

"No, baby girl."

Cassie stood on her tip toes and touched her lips to mine. We kissed tentatively at first, but our next kiss was softer, and lingered for several seconds.

She tasted delicious. God help me, my daughter tasted like a piece of heaven.

Cassie took me by the hand and pulled me towards the bed. I resisted.

"Shhh... Daddy, it's okay. You look so tired. Just lay down on your stomach. Keep the towel on, it's okay."

So I did it. Like a man in a trance I lay on the bed, face down, naked except for that little towel.

Cassie tried to massage my shoulders, but her hands weren't really strong enough to dig into the muscle properly. Instead, she settled for just sliding her palms and fingers over my skin, from my neck, over my shoulder blades, down to my lower back. She let them glide over the towel and then continued onto my legs, feeling my hamstrings and calves on the back and outside, and then coming back up on the inside of my thighs.

Her touch was light, but it seemed to amplify sensation in every cell of my skin. My breath started coming deeply, and I started to lose the ability to think about what was happening as I sank into an erotic haze, surrendering to the pure sin of my daughter's touch. My cock hardened and extended down my leg. I'm a well-endowed man, and I know Cassie could see my dick from where she was sitting. She could see the reaction I was having to her. Again.

Cassie stood up from the bed and I turned to see her taking off her bikini. She held my gaze the whole time, and as she bared her nymphet body and shaved little pussy to me I knew then that my little girl would be receiving her daddy's cum for the first time today. It had ceased to trigger a feeling of guilt in me. The only thing I could feel now was my love for her, coated and contained in layers of lust and want like a pearl around a grain of sand. Our union felt inevitable. For better or for worse, there was no stopping this now.

"My turn?" Cassie asked in a voice that was more of a whisper.

I stood up, and took the towel off, and let my daughter see me. Her gaze went right to my fully erect cock, and her eyes got wide and dark. She licked her lips.

"Can I touch it, Daddy?"

"Yes, baby girl."

Cassie brought both hands to my shaft and wrapped them around it, its length equal to the width of both her hands. She caressed it in wonder, sometimes squeezing it, sometimes just running her fingers over it, examining its heat and texture. It was clearly the first time she'd ever touched a man. I gave her a minute to explore, and I found her girlish inexperience just as wondrous as she seemed to find the cock that had made her.

I guided her to the bed and lay her on her stomach and sat next to her. I brought my hands -- which looked huge and rough next to the slender innocence of her back -- and massaged her gently, pushing my thumbs into the muscles of her shoulders and torso, enough to give pleasure but not pain.

Cassie moaned under my hands, and I took my time to let her feel them all over her body. I rubbed my fingers into every inch of her back and ass and legs and feet, pausing sometimes to plant little kisses wherever I had just finished massaging. Cassie seemed to sink into the bedspread, her eyes closed, her breathing deep, her groans long and low. The scent of her arousal filled my nostrils and possessed my mind.