Cassie Gets Some Overtime Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a little surprised. "You could've just asked me," I said, "I told you that last time!"

He looked at me with those dark eyes and smiled a wicked smile. "Yeah, I could've, but where is the fun in asking?"

I thought about this for a second and realized I agreed with him. If he had asked me, or tried to seduce me, I probably would've been turned off. But his aggressive demands didn't give me the chance to think about what what I was doing, I just instinctively obeyed his orders.

"Was Adam in on your plan too?" I asked.

He chuckled, "No, I was just as surprised as he was, but I'm pretty sure you made his week!"

I smiled, "I was caught up in the moment. I can't wait to see what you have in store for me next time!"

He shook his head, smiling, "You little slut!"

I decided to accept his offer of taking tomorrow off because, as the euphoria began to wear off, I had aches in places I never knew could ache. I said good night to him and walked to my car. I was going to go home and take a long, hot bath.

12