Cassie Gets Some Overtime Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At seeing this, the tall one finally found the courage to speak. "You were fantastic!" he said in a hushed voice. "I've never seen a girl look like she enjoyed getting fucked so much!"

I lowered my eyelids and turned to look at the tall one, the dark one's cock still in my mouth. I maintained eye contact with him as I leaned forward and swallowed half the cock. I pulled back and engulfed it again, taking more of it this time. I swallowed it a few more times before pulling off of it with an audible pop. I lowered my head and gently sucked one of his heavy balls into my mouth, caressing it tenderly with my tongue for a few seconds before releasing it.

"What the fuck are you waiting for?" I asked the tall one while I began using a hand to jerk off the dark one.

He hesitantly moved closer, holding his cock out in front of him. I opened my mouth and he slid it past my lips. I bobbed my head, taking as much of the long cock as I could. He groaned quietly and rested one of his hands lightly on the back of my head. He started gently thrusting his hips. Too gently. This wasn't how I liked it; I wanted it much rougher and I knew how to get what I wanted.

I pulled off of his cock, still jerking off the dark one, and looked up at Adam. I licked my lips hungrily and looked at his cock. He stepped closer and I grabbed his cock with my free hand, guiding it to my lips. I sucked at the tip, then slid my lips down the shaft, using my tongue to massage its underside.

"Oh yeah!" I heard him groan as he put both hands on the back of my head and began to push his cock down my throat. I stopped jerking off the dark one and grasped Adam's hips with both hands, pulling him in.

When he was buried balls deep in my throat he paused to let me take a noisy breath through my nose before he began his assault. He thrust into my face, fucking it hard. I dug my fingers into his ass cheeks, spurring him on. He reached down and pinched one of my nipples and I moaned the best I could around his thrusting cock.

"Holy shit!" I heard one of the other guys say. I pushed at Adam's hips, prompting him to pull out of my mouth. I was hoping the other two had gotten the hint. Sure enough, after taking a few gasping breaths, I had the dark one's hand on the back of my head and his cock head pressing on my lips. I opened my mouth and let him slide his big dick down my throat.

"Oh shit that's good!" he exclaimed as he began pumping furiously into my face, his balls slapping against my chin. I looked up at him through watering eyes and he smiled at me. "Adam wasn't wrong! You're a good little cocksucker!" He thrusted a few more times before using my hair to pull me off of him. I whimpered, not wanting him to stop.

"Your turn, Jordan." he addressed the tall one.

I turned to the tall one- Jordan- and licked my lips.

"Uhhh I don't know, Mike. That didn't look like that could've been much fun for her..." he protested.

He was sweet. I didn't have much use for sweet. But instead of explaining to him that it made me incredibly wet having my face fucked, or completely writing him off all together, I decided to find another use for him.

Before anyone else could respond I looked up at him, smiling kindly. "I actually have another idea for you, Jordan." I told him. I stood up, noticing that at some point Mr. Decker had returned and was seated in the office chair, languidly stroking his half erect cock.

I took Jordan by the hand and led him over to the couch in the office. Standing in front of it, I guided his hand to my pussy, letting him feel how wet I was. He eagerly began rubbing my clit and thrusting a finger in and out of me. I shivered at the sensation. I was right, he was a giver.

"Ohhhhh yeah, I'm soooo wet Jordan!" I moaned. It was a little over the top, but I knew he was timid and would need encouragement. "That feels soooo good! Ooohhhhh! Do you want to taste me? Do you want to lick my pussy, Jordan? Please?! Please eat my wet pussy!" I cried out.

"Oh God, yeah! I want to lick you!" he said eagerly.

I smiled inwardly, laid him down on the couch and straddled his face. I looked over at Mr. Decker. He smiled a knowing smile and continued to lazily stroke his cock. Jordan reached up and spread my pussy lips with his fingers, probing my clit with his tongue. I cried out with real pleasure and began to caress my breasts, rolling my nipples between my fingers. He was good at this!

Adam and Mike came over with their cocks in hand. I leaned forward and sucked one of their cocks, then the other. I couldn't get them down my throat at this angle, but it still felt good having them in my mouth. I alternated back and forth between the two, making sure I was generously applying my tongue to make up for the lack of deepthroating.

With the two cocks alternating in my mouth and Jordan's tongue talentedly lapping at my pussy, I was close to cumming again, but I really wanted my pussy filled first. I stopped sucking the cocks and slid down Jordan so that I was sitting on his stomach. "I need you to fuck me." I whined to him, looking down at him with eyes full of need.

Mike handed him something and he began fumbling around behind me. I realized he was putting a condom on.

"Your boss told us we had to," he mumbled.

I looked over at Mr. Decker who nodded almost imperceptibly. I slid farther down Jordan until I could feel the head of his cock at the entrance to my pussy. I reached behind me and guided it into my waiting pussy.

I watched Mr. Decker's reaction as I sank back onto Jordan's cock. His eyes looked like two hot coals in his face. I couldn't tell if they were burning with desire or jealousy. I didn't care. He had allowed this to happen and it was too late to turn back now anyway. I kept eye contact with him as I began to ride Jordan's cock, slowly at first, but gradually increasing the pace. He returned the stare.

I was broken out of my trance when Jordan reached up and began to play with my nipples. I cried out in ecstasy and leaned forward so that he could suck them. I felt a hand on my chin, tipping my face upward and the head of Mike's cock pressing on my lips. I opened my mouth and he pushed in until he was once again balls deep in my throat.

With Mike's cock buried in my throat, Jordan's cock filling my pussy and his hot mouth manipulating my nipples, I came. I screamed around the cock in my mouth as my pussy spasmed around the cock inside me. I reached down with one hand, rubbing my clit and trying to draw out the orgasm as long as possible as Mike began to violently fuck my face.

When the orgasm subsided, I felt weak and couldn't time my breaths in conjunction with Mike's thrusts. I pushed him away so that I could catch my breath, but continued lazily riding Jordan's cock.

"Oh fuck yeah, that was good!" I exclaimed hoarsely as soon as I could breathe again. I leaned forward, taking Mike's cock back into my mouth. I had cum, it was time to work on everyone else.

Mike had just slid back into my throat when I felt the blunt tip of Adam's condom covered dick pressing on my asshole. I started to pull my mouth off of Mike to protest, but his hand on the back of my head prohibited me from doing so. I took several noisy, deep breaths through my nose and tried to relax, holding perfectly still.

Adam grunted as he slowly entered; he was much easier to take than Mr. Decker's massive cock. I let out a long moan around Mike's cock when Adam was fully inside of me. I was completely filled. Mike remained still, allowing me to get used to the cocks filling my pussy and ass. I slowly began to rock my pelvis on Jordan's cock while Adam began to gently thrust into my ass. The sensation was unlike anything else I had ever experienced. I closed my eyes, relaxed, and gave into it.

Mike started fucking my face in slow, even strokes, matching Adam's thrusts into my ass. Jordan was still licking and nibbling on my nipples while I rode his cock. I began to pick up speed, setting the pace for everyone else. I rode Jordan's cock harder and harder and soon Adam's cock was slamming into my ass and Mike was fucking my face in earnest. I was going to cum again.

I stopped sucking Mike's cock so I could lean back on Adam while he pistoned in and out of my ass. He began to rub my clit with one hand while roughly pinching a nipple with the other. Jordan began to thrust up into my pussy, his cock hardening- he was about to cum too.

"Oh God, I'm gonna cum!" I screamed. "Fucking fill me! Fuck me harder!"

At that moment, Jordan came, his cock twitching inside me, filling the condom with his hot load. I continued to ride his softening cock until it slipped out of my sopping pussy. Then, I bent over doggy-style so Adam could have a better view of his cock pounding into my ass.

"Mmmmm do you like fucking my ass with that hard dick, Adam?" I purred, pushing back into him when he thrust forward.

"Shit, it's so fucking tight!" His voice sounded strained and I could tell he was getting close.

"Fuck my tight little ass, Adam! Fuck it harder!" I demanded.

I looked up at Mike and opened my mouth. He slid his cock in as Adam pounded into me with all that he had. Shortly, Adam released a guttural groan and I felt every jerk of his cock as he emptied the contents of his balls into my ass. I smiled inwardly and then focused on Mike, who was pumping his cock into my face. I wanted him to cum, but after several minutes of deepthroating his cock, I realized that wasn't going to do it for him. I pulled my mouth off of him, climbed off of Jordan, and stood up.

"Maybe you want more than just my mouth?" I said coyly.

"Move you two!" Mike ordered Jordan and Adam, his eyes never leaving my body.

They got up and left the room, presumably to clean themselves up. Mike sat down on the couch, his cock jutting up into the air. He rolled a condom onto himself and slapped his thighs, indicating that he wanted me to straddle him.

"Okay," I thought, "I'll give you what you want, but it'll be on my terms!"

I spun around so my back was to him and I was facing Mr. Decker, who's eyes were looking darker than I'd ever seen them. Maintaining eye contact with him, I knelt on the couch, positioning my pussy directly above Mike's eager prick. As I sank down onto it, I heard Mike let out a long, low groan from behind me. I began rocking slowly, tilting my head back and closing my eyes, savoring those dark eyes on me. I ran my hands through my long hair and down the side of my breasts, cupping them and twisting my nipples into hard points. I moaned and opened my eyes to once again meet Mr. Decker's. He was jerking himself off harder now, clearly enjoying watching me take Mike's cock.

"Show me," he growled.

I lifted myself into a squatting position over Mike's cock, spreading my legs wide so Mr. Decker could see it entering my wet pussy. I reached back and held onto Mike's shoulders with both hands for balance and effectively thrusting my tits out at the same time. I began to ride his cock harder, my tits bouncing with the motion. Mike's hands gripped my hips and he started hammering his cock upwards into my pussy, hard and fast.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" I cried out at each thrust. I felt my pussy clench as I was about to cum. "Ohhhhh yeahhhhh!" I groaned as I felt my pussy gush all over his hard cock. After the last few waves of my orgasm subsided, my legs felt weak and they couldn't support me in this position any longer.

"I'm gonna fuck your ass until I cum," I heard Mike say in a low voice. "So if you want to show him, turn around and face me."

I lifted myself off him, turned around, and straddled him, kneeling again. He took one of my hands and wrapped it around his cock. He then pulled me towards him, my tits in his face, and reached behind me to pull my ass cheeks apart. I guided his cock to my asshole and, looking over my shoulder at Mr. Decker, slid onto it.

"Oh fuck!" I heard Mike whisper hoarsely, his hands still spreading my ass cheeks.

I panted softly as I began to ride his cock. He was bigger than Adam and although it was a little uncomfortable, it wasn't painful and I knew I just needed to adjust to his size. I again looked over my shoulder at Mr. Decker who was still stroking his big dick.

"Fuck her harder," he barked while staring into my eyes.

Mike squeezed my ass cheeks tightly as he thrusted hard into my ass. Well if that was what Mr. Decker wanted, that's what he was going to get! I took a deep breath and matched Mike's thrusts, slamming his cock into my ass over and over until finally with a loud, shuddering groan, he came.

Mr. Decker stood up, he still erect cock jutting out in front of him. He helped me off of Mike and sat me down on the office chair where I slumped lazily. Mike looked like I felt, exhausted.

"You've had your fun," Mr. Decker growled at Mike, "now find your friends and get the fuck out."

With Mr. Decker's tone of voice, Mike obviously knew he didn't want to be told a second time and he pulled himself off of the couch and left.

"Do you have enough in you to take care of this?" Mr. Decker asked, gesturing toward his massive erection. "Or are you too tired from fucking those little boys?" He looked thunderous.

"Of course I'll help you with that!" I said, smiling up at him. I wanted his big cock again, even if I wasn't sure if my body would cooperate.

I slid off the chair and onto my knees in front of him, wobbling slightly. Grasping his cock and sucking the tip into my mouth, I looked up at him. His glare had softened and he now looked at me almost tenderly.

He took his cock out of my mouth, pulled me to my feet, and gently laid me down on the couch on my back. He lifted my legs onto his shoulder and slowly slid his enormous prick into my drenched pussy. The feeling of his flesh touching me instead of a condom made me gasp.

He looked at me with concern and asked, "Are you ok? Are you too sore to do this?"

I smiled at him and grasped his hips urging him forward. "Oh God, no! You feel so good!"

He started slowly, like he was still afraid he was hurting me. With these long, languid strokes, I could fully appreciate the enormity of his cock as I got the chance to slowly experience every inch. I closed my eyes and moaned, the sensation bringing me to a low simmer. I lifted my ass off of the couch slightly and began to rock my hips against him. When he reached down and started to rub my clit, I exploded- my body convulsing into the most powerful orgasm I'd had all night.

"Ohhhhh Goddddd!" I wailed uncontrollably, my toes curling and my fingernails digging into the flesh of his hips. I was incoherent after that, drifting in and out of lucidity, rolling on wave after wave of pleasure.

He bent over me, my legs still draped over his shoulders, essentially folding me in half. Reaching maximum penetration, he took me in long, deep, powerful thrusts. I wasn't sure how much more I could take, my vocalizations were limited to moans and I was totally incapacitated. I felt like I was losing my mind; all that I could focus on was the spot where him and I connected and sensations emanating from that area.

"I'm gonna cum." I heard him growl somewhere close to my ear. I gasped for air as I felt spurt after spurt of hot liquid flood my pussy. The intensity of the moment left me breathless.

"Shit! I shouldn't have done that!" he said, looking worriedly down at my face. "I just couldn't pull out fast enough... You felt so good... Fuck, I'm sorry!"

I mumbled something about being on the pill and, while it made no sense to my ears, he seemed to understand what I had said and looked relieved. That was the last thing I remembered before drifting off.

When I awoke, I was still naked and I was now stuffed into the crack of the couch, the rest of it being inhabited by a bear of a man. My thighs were sticky and I was sore. All over. Then, I heard the noise that must've woken me up. A vacuum cleaner! I propped myself up and looked out the window. Shit! It was daylight! And it was Saturday, which meant the maid service was here to clean the offices. Sure enough, I saw the back of a blond head gliding around the in the conference room. I leaned back down and shook Mr. Decker.

"Mmmm," he moaned, not opening his eyes and reaching for me. "You want more, you little slut? You like this big dick don't you?"

I did actually want him again and I could feel my pussy moisten, but this wasn't the time. "No, Mr. Decker, we have to go! It's morning and the maid service is here to do the offices!"

He eyes opened and I could tell he was just now registering the sound of the vacuum in the other room. He chuckled softly. "Well, I guess we'd better get dressed and get out of here!"

"I don't know what's so funny!" I hissed as I scrambled over him to find my clothes, being careful to stay low to avoid being seen in the office windows.

"Well, if it was a weekday, it could've been the whole crew of guys instead of one Swedish woman and her vacuum cleaner." he replied. He had a good point. He stood up and stretched, apparently not caring if anyone saw, and proceeded to swagger over to his pants. After pulling them on and assessing his cum covered shirt, which he deemed unwearable, he exited the office bare-chested and rang out a cheerful good morning to the cleaning lady. The man was impossible.

I dressed and gathered my things, ensuring that all things vibratory were tucked into my purse out of sight, and I crept to the door, hoping I could sneak out without notice. It didn't happen. Mr. Decker and the cleaning woman were standing near the door to the parking lot. The slender blond woman looked bewildered to be speaking to a shirtless Mr. Decker, and looked even more shocked to see me walk up. She was much younger than I had expected, with clear blue eyes and high cheekbones, her wide mouth parted in an "o" of amazement.

"Ummm, good morning," I mumbled, looking down at my feet. "I'm going to be heading out now," I said glancing up at Mr. Decker before pushing my way out the door.

"I'll walk out with you!" said the chivalrous gentleman who had gotten me into this awkward situation. He said good bye to the cleaning woman- Anna he called her- and exited with me.

I hurried over to my car, fumbling in my purse for my keys when I felt his hand on my arm. I turned to look at him. He looked oddly bashful. It wasn't a look that I was used to seeing on him.

"So I was wondering if maybe you wanted to go out with me sometime... Maybe tonight or next weekend?" He looked unsure of himself and vulnerable.

I smiled. "I can't tonight, I have a date with my tub to try to combat this soreness, but next weekend should be fine."

He face broke into a grin. "Ok, I'll pick you up next Saturday at 7?"

"Sounds good," I replied, sliding into the driver's seat and starting my car. As I drove away, I eagerly anticipated whatever I was getting myself into.

12